The Auto Shop

Story Info
Always wanted a MMF but not in a garage.
3.8k words
4.48
12k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week could not get any worse for me, first I lose my job because of an argument with my boss.

Then there is my car in the garage having a new gearbox and brakes fitted and the money I will have from my work will just cover my rent, I realize I need to phone the garage and tell them to stop the work on my Mini Cooper Sport and be stuck on how the hell I get it fixed.

Later that day I thought just ringing them to explain what happened surely be okay for them to stop work if they already started which I hoped they had not, Once the phone got answered I heard.

"Johnson's autos how can I help you?"

"Hi, it's Lucie I brought my mini in to be fixed I am afraid I have a problem."

Suddenly it went all quiet I thought okay what is happening?

"Hold on Lucie let me get Mark the manager just hold one moment."

I can hear in the background small talk and then make out him saying, you know that girl the busty one who brought in that blue mini we have started she is on the phone and says she has problems.

I think to myself cheeky or what one way to describe me as busty looking down at my tits straining in my crop top.

"Hi, Lucie it's Mark we met when you brought your car in what's up?"

Thinking to myself okay here goes nothing.

"I am afraid I lost my job today and with the money I have I can not pay for the repairs, I am sorry."

He then says "Look do not worry if you can get to the garage we can have a chat and see what we can sort out for you Lucie so we can get your car fixed for you."

I think great I may get it fixed that would be great I think I could get the bus and go today, holding my phone back up to speak I say.

"Okay that would be great I can be there around 3 pm if that is okay."

There is quiet for a few seconds then he says "Yes great just come and ask for me when you get here."

I thought sounds okay," Ok, and thank you that would help see you later," And hung up.

I realize maybe I should change put some makeup on do my hair to make a good impression, looking through my clothes I thought a white blouse and jeans with boots will fine, so begin to take off what I am wearing soon looking in the mirror just in a black bra and black panties I thought I keep this on its okay.

Now I am no tall girl I stand at 5ft 5 medium waist 25 years old it is my bust that gets all the attention being a 36DD I do get a hell of a lot of people staring, but it does not get on me mad in the slightest I do like it, after all, I cannot help the way I am, my mum is a 38DD so I blame her. So I put my jeans on which are quite tight around my peach shape ass then the blouse doing it up I notice only 5 buttons I turn in the mirror to check my bra is not showing through the gaps of my blouse, no that's fine I think well it will do. Then my boots I love to wear my black boots often plus it gives me that extra height which I like; they tuck nicely over the bottom of my jeans. I look again into the mirror and think yes that's okay. Then do my hair and makeup, grab my jacket, put it on, take my keys, and exit my flat.

I walk for around 5 minutes to the bus stop which is not far away from my flat, walking I see a guy coming towards me looking at me all over he passes and I slightly turn my head and watch him look at my ass in my jeans. I smile thinking I bet most guys do not know that you looking at our ass the thought makes me smile. I look at the clock on the bus stop saying Number 55 here in 7 minutes I think great and take a seat as I am the only one there. After what was like an eternity of waiting for the bus arrives I get on pay and collect my ticket and take a seat. Around 10 minutes later I arrive at my stop get off the bus and stand there thinking right where is this garage I remember the road and walk down for a few minutes then I spot the garage over the road with a sign above saying Johnson's Autos. I cross the street and stand at the entrance.

I look in and see my car in the corner then a young guy standing next to another car he is around 6ft something I would say quite muscly he then notices me and walks over to me and says.

"Can I help you miss?"

I look at him as he looks me over "Yes I am Lucie rang earlier about my car Mark said to come to see him."

"Oh yes I remember I will go and tell him you're here," he says and walks off near an office. I just stand and walk to my car I see it has a jack holding the front up and think shit they started the work on it.

As I am looking over my car I hear footsteps coming near me I turn my head and recognize it is the manager, Mark.

"Hey, Lucie good job you rang we stopped the work on your car and only the brakes are finished being fitted, why don't you come into my office for a chat and see what I can do to sort this,"

Said Mark.

I turn and follow him up the garage passing the guy I saw first and yet again he looks me over and especially at my big tits as I pass him I do the slight head turn and yes his eyes go to my ass, some guys are just all the same. Approaching his office Mark opens the door and holds it open for me I walk in as he shuts the door behind him, looks at me, and says "Take a seat, Lucie." I sit pull out the chair by his desk catch him looking me over as I sit down and start to think I do not know how I am supposed to pay for my car I can call my parents they would go mad at me for wrecking my car and I need it for getting around plus for an interview to get to them ahh fuck this is bad.

Mark sits down and looks at me saying "Lucie I am afraid as I said earlier work has started on your car all brakes fitted reaching an amount of £400 plus a service charge at the moment, we are just a small garage so we do not give credit or anything like that you pay for what we do I am sorry to wish I could help."

I just sit there my mind going over thinking there has to be a way I can get that money look very sad I look up and say." The only money I have would just cover my rent which is £600 and money to buy food and other things I can give you the £400 and find the money for my rent some other way."

Now thinking I could ask my parents they already will go mad at me for losing my job what have I to lose, but then it's the gearbox too but he has not mentioned that yet.

Mark looks at me saying. "I am sure that will not be necessary if we were to install the gearbox needed for your car Lucie we are talking at around £1.250 together, the gearbox has already been ordered out of my pocket yes my money and how do I get this money back," He is now looking at me and I get quite upset knowing I am in the shit here I have no money to cover all the costs, and I cannot think of anything I can do to raise that sort of money.

I turn and look at him saying crying a little "Look I do not know how I am going to cover the whole cost there is no way I can find that sort of money right now I am sorry, I would do anything to cover the cost must be a way you can let me pay you maybe weekly or something."

I watch his reaction just sat there looking me over he finally talks.

"Right well I told you we do not do credit but I can help you another way if you are willing to accept."

I look at him saying "Ok well I have nothing I can do so maybe I should hear how you can help me". I sit and think, if I cannot get credit and he knows I do not have money, how will I pay for this?"

He looks saying "Right ok before I say anything, this room is private and nobody knows what is said it's confidential, with that being said I can help and you can leave at any time and we can just involve lawyers to get my money off you I am sure you do not want that. so do you want me to continue,"

I nod my head "Yes please continue."

"Ok well, first Lucie you know you could have walked out just now so clearly you want to know what I have in mind, so I will just say it and give you time to think. I will forget the cost and get your car fixed for free but only and only if you have a bit of fun with Carl the young lad out there and myself, you pleasure us and let us get a taste of the sexy body you have and we each get the chance to fuck you. If you accept you stand walk over here where I am and undo my trousers and suck my cock or you walk out right now."

I look at him knowing I could walk but I need my car so I stand and take a slow walk over to his side of his desk, he stands turns to me and points to his seat so I sit down he is now facing me. My hands raise to his zip I slowly undo it then the button holding his trousers up and they fall to his ankles then I pull his boxer shorts down, then oh boy I am faced with at least 6 inches of cock, and it's thick but not erect solidly I fold my fingers around and jerk him off slowly for a while his hands go around my head pulling me in so I take him in my mouth. I slowly start sucking his cock as I work up a steady pace over a few minutes, his hands move to my blouse as he starts to undo my buttons one by one I just keep sucking his cock going up and down the full length of his cock he suddenly says.

"What size are your tits Lucie get them out I want to see them."

I look at him take his cock out my mouth and say "36DD."

I start to take off my blouse, putting it on his desk, then undo the clips on my bra, slip it off my arms, and put it on top of my blouse on his desk.

"Hold them together I want to tit fuck you," Mark looks at me as he watches me grab my tits and squeeze them together.

I watch as he moves right up to my big tits and pushes his hard cock into my cleavage I push my tits around his cock.

"Spit on your tits Lucie."

I look down at my cleavage thinking fuck this and spit on my tits three times and start to move my tits all over my saliva getting my tits wet.

He then starts to tit fuck me slowly with hard thrusts I hold my tits as tight as I can around his cock, watching him as he slides up and down between my tits looking up at him his eyes are watching what I am watching as he tit fucks me. Slowly increasing his speed between my tits he trusts at them harder and fast they shake as I hold them together, and he keeps tit fucking me for several minutes at a steady pace.

"Right when I cum Lucie you are going to suck both our cocks get us both rock hard and we both going to fuck you," he says as he starts to tit fuck me faster at a rapid pace soon he is moaning fucking my tits hard and fast I just hold on them tightly around his cock, soon I feel him twitching between my tits still tit fucking me hard until I look down to see and feel hot cum shooting all up my neck and onto my big tits covering them in jets of cum.

"God that was amazing you suck cock so good and those big tits of yours are made to be fucked," he says as he passes me a box of tissues and pulls up his underwear and trousers doing them up, and walks to the door of his office. I sit there and start to wipe the cum off my neck and tits throwing the cum full tissues in the bin in the corner by his desk and watching him open the door of his office.

"Stuart leave that and shut the doors of the garage and lock the doors from the inside and come into my office I have something you will like and want," I hear him say then he stands waiting for Stuart to enter his office. I sit there still topless wearing my jeans and boots I look at Stuart as he walks in he stops and looks at me then at his boss Mark.

"It's fine Stuart let me say Lucie and I have had a chat and we have come to an agreement that she lets us have a bit of fun with her, as you see I have already started and I can tell you she sucks a cock so good and was a shame to let her big tits go to waste so I titty fucked her came all over her. So go on and have some fun with her, you let him will you, not Lucie," I look at Stuart and nod my head.

As he walks near me I am thinking well here it goes my very first time with 2 guys. He pulls me up from the seat and immediately takes hold of both of my tits in his hands leans forward and starts sucking my nipples taking his time to make both of my nipples hard, this is getting me horny as it does mainly because my tits are very sensitive I move my hand and grab at his crotch feeling quite a big cock inside his overalls I rub my hand up and down his thick length then he stops and stands.

"Let me get these off," He says as I watch him take off his overalls I look around and see Mark his boss standing there with his cock out jerking himself off slowly looking at me and my body.

"Let me grab this Lucie why don't you get those jeans and boots off and come kneel on this and suck us both off," Mark says he then grabs both of the cushions of a small couch in the corner of his office and places them on the floor.

I move into the middle of the two cushions and go onto my knees as Mark and Stuart stand on either side of me I first grab hold of Mark's cock my lips go over it and I start sucking while jerking him off at the same time, I feel Stuart's hand take hold of my tits rubbing them and pulling on my nipples. Mark grabs my head forcing more of his cock into my mouth so I start to deep-throat him taking all of him into my mouth and beginning to suck his cock more sliding my lips down his cock quite a few times whilst my nipples getting pulled and now sucked by Stuart.

"Let us switch," announces Mark.

Stuart moves next to me I turn my head and grab his cock and start jerking him off with a few strokes then my lips go over it and I start to take him deep in my mouth sucking him strongly while my head starts bobbing up and down on his cock, I feel Mark grab my big tits then feel him start to tit fuck me. I think this must be a sight here I am kneeling cock in my mouth and being tit fucked with a big cock sliding between my 36DDs.

This keeps going on for a few minutes I feel Stuart's hard cock twitching as I keep sucking him deep and very fast he grabs my head and starts to fuck my face I feel Mark let go of my tits, I look quickly at him and he is just stood there watching Stuart fuck my face then suddenly I feel his cum in my mouth as I keep sucking and swallowing his load at the same time his moans are loud as his legs shake quickly he lets go of my head and his cock falls from my mouth.

"Lucie stand up and bend over my desk I think it's time for you to get fucked," I get up and go to the desk bending over it as Mark walks over and spanks my ass.

I feel him as he enters me from behind and begins to fuck me slowly his hands go on my hips as I feel more of him inside me, then a hard slap on my ass makes me jump a little my body jerks on his desk as he fucks me slowly with hard thrusts he then grabs my hair pulling my head back as he fucks me from behind I feel my tits start to sway.

"Hey Mark bring Lucie back over here she can suck my cock while you fuck her," I look to where Stuart is talking from he is kneeling on the cushions stroking his cock. I feel Mark slide out of my pussy I stand and walk to the cushions on the floor kneel and Stuart grabs my head and pulls me to his cock I put him in my mouth and start to suck him off, Mark walks over to me and pushes on my back so I bend over still sucking off Stuart I feel Mark enter my pussy and start to fuck me with hard thrusts from behind again.

The sounds of smacks echo in the office as Mark spanks my ass while he fucks me in a doggy position my body rocks backward and forward as I keep sucking off Stuart his hips pushing in and out trying to put more of his dick into my mouth, there I was on my knees in a position having my first spit roast in my life. Feeling hands on my head pulling me in as start to gag and with Mark slamming into me from behind I just keep sucking, then I feel hands grab my ass spanking it hard as he starts to speed up Mark starts to moan still thrusting himself in and out of my pussy with long and hard fast strokes.

"Lucie, are you on the pill?" Mark says while he fucks me hard pulling my head off Stuart's dick. "Yes, I am just fuck me and cum in me!!" I shout back at him. He still has hold of my hair pulling it my head goes back as he starts pounding my pussy hard the excitement I am feeling is making me wet I moan out loud, Mark lets go of my hair still fucking me his hands go to my ass I feel them both smack down on my ass cheeks hard then again he moans loud and he starts to cum inside of me, his hands go to my hips still fucking me slowing down with every thrust looking up I see Stuart jerking himself off watching us both till eventually, Mark pulls out of me.

"Sit up Lucie I want to fuck your tits seeing as you are full of cum let me cum all over them," Stuart moves close to my cleavage I grab my 36DDs and hold them tightly around his very hard dick, and her starts to slide up and down between them he spits twice down on to my tits I look down watching his saliva trickle down into my cleavage as he keeps fucking my tits fast. His hands move down pulling at my nipples within minutes he moans as jets of cum shoot all over my tits neck and face I am covered. He moves away as Mark passes me a box of tissues and I start to clean myself off as Stuart reaches down for his underwear and overalls and begins to get dressed.

I grab my clothes and underwear off Mark's desk and start to get dressed looking around the office at the two men who just fucked my brains, Stuart now dressed and back in his overalls simply just walks out of the office and shuts the door.

"Right Lucie I am sure what just happened will cover all costs for your lovely Mini Cooper Sport out there, We will have it delivered by myself tomorrow if that's ok?"

"Yes that's fine," I say with a little smile as I pick up my coat put it on, and begin to walk out of his office and through the garage Stuart pulls at the doors and as they open I walk out and proceed to the bus stop.

Once I was home found myself sitting down with the tv on but not watching it, too busy thinking of the wild afternoon I just had and a threesome with two guys in a garage.