The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren couldn't believe what she was hearing. Grant's answers to all of the BDSM questions had been "no interest". Maybe she would get a chance after all.

"Yes, I thought those sounded good. My sister is always going on about the Fifty Shades books, everyone seems to be in to those things these days."

"What level of light bondage were you thinking of? Bear in mind, I'll need time to build a dungeon in our basement if you want to be tied and gagged."

"Very funny. If you looked at my answers you'd know I said "no interest" to gags. I guess I'm just interested in having my hands tied up while you have your way with me. The blindfold could be fun, too."

Grant was definitely getting hard from hearing his innocent wife say she wanted to be tied and blindfolded. Lauren must have noticed his cock rising, she raised an eyebrow and said "Is this conversation turning you on?"

"Yes, it definitely is. So foot jobs? Giving or receiving?"

Both of them laughed at this. By now, Grant's cock was sticking out of the hole in his boxers, pointing at Lauren directly.

"I just put that down because I thought it sounded kind of...easy", Lauren said. "I definitely don't want your feet down near my cunt." She blushed when she said "cunt".

"When are you going to stop being embarrassed by talking about sex with your husband?", Grant asked. "We've been together for almost twenty years and we've done just about everything two people can do. You don't have to blush when you talk about sex, and you don't have to be embarrassed about being turned on by anything."

"I am who I am. And I'm not ashamed to tell you that I was turned on by thinking about the two of us doing some of these" she gestured at the phone "things. I saw your high rating on oral sex, both giving and receiving. Maybe we can work that into the date night?" Lauren gave her best sexy smile.

"Do you want me to tie you up and blindfold you and then feed you my cock, or would you rather I just blindfold you and let you go down on me first?", Grant shot back without thought. His dick was completely out of his boxers now.

Lauren blushed as a warm wave washed over her body. She couldn't answer for a moment, the conflicting images of her tied sucking cock or sitting on her knees blindfolded and sucking cock were bouncing back and forth in her head.

"Maybe both?", she managed weakly. "But right now, I'm bushed. I'm going to bed, and don't try spooning me with that monster. We have all tomorrow night". Lauren turned off the TV and rolled over.

Grant waited for the gentle snoring sounds that indicated that Lauren was sound asleep. Quietly, he pulled out his VR goggles and loaded his browser program. Quickly navigating to his favorite adult site, Grant found a favorite video of two beautiful young women enjoying each other and settled in. This video was one of his favorites, there was a plot. The girls were on a blind date and discover that they're both sleeping with the friend who set them up. After exchanging detailed stories of their escapades with their mutual friend, they strip each other and start making love.

Grant was lying on top of the sheets in nothing but his boxers and a t-shirt. His once fully erect cock had gone a little soft, but was now fully erect once more. Grant didn't have the longest cock (it was only six inches at full mast) but it was thick. When fully engorged, his shaft was bigger around than the mushroom helmet at the tip. Wanting to take his time, Grant slowly stroked his shaft up and down. From crown to base, he stroked and watched the girls eat each other in a 69 position.

Little did Grant know, Lauren had woken up when he had pulled out his VR goggles. Lauren had never actually seen Grant masturbate before. He'd usually disappear into the bathroom or take a bath or shower, which is when Lauren assumed he'd taken care of himself. This was surreal, watching her husband of fifteen years stroke himself lying in bed next to her. She found herself wishing that she could see what he was watching. She also found herself aroused still from the discussion earlier - the image of Grant eating her cunt while she was blindfolded was still having an affect on her. Nipples taught and cunt wet, Lauren laid in bed and watched her husband stroke his cock.

The lesbians had moved on from the 69 position by now and the blond one was eating the girl with black hair's ass. It was the hottest scene in the video and Grant had been saving himself for it. His stroking sped up. Now instead of just up and down, he was giving the sensitive spot on the far side of his crown an extra stroke. He was close. Grant's orgasm wasn't heralded by a growing warmth at the head of his cock, it was instead heralded by an explosion of sensitivity in the shaft. By using one hand to stroke his shaft and the other to rub his sensitive head, Grant was able to time his orgasm to the close up on the raven-haired girl's face as she came from the rim job her girlfriend was giving her.

Grant grunted once and a pearly rope of cum shot from the end of his cock and landed in the middle of his chest. Continuing to pump his dick, the rest of his ejaculate ended up on his hand and the very bottom of his shirt. Quietly stopping the video, taking off the goggles, and using his t-shirt to clean up after himself; Grant rolled over and drifted off to sleep not realizing what was going on next to him in bed.

Lauren was beside herself. She had been pretty turned on before, but now she was frantic to cum. Multiple times she had stopped herself from reaching over and taking over for one of Grant's hands. When his body had gone rigid and he'd come on his shirt, it was all she could do not to reach over and taste it. What was happening to her? Last night she'd masturbated for the first time in years and now she's contemplating swallowing Grant's semen? She never swallowed, and she could count on one hand the number of times she'd allowed Grant to come in her mouth.

Lauren knew she'd soaked clear through her panties and sleeping pants again. Her nipples were so hard, she had to keep her hand from absent-mindedly tweaking them through her sleep shirt. She couldn't turn off this feeling. Is this how Grant felt each night before he masturbated? Did his heart beat this hard when he was horny?

Lauren was consumed with cumming again, but felt the need to wait for the following night. "But Grant came", her conscience told her, "Why should you deny yourself? Your husband just filled a t-shirt with jizz and went to sleep. Why can't you orgasm and then fall asleep?"

Lauren remembered back to the night before and the quiz. Mutual masturbation had been a term she'd needed to look up. What was the point of doing yourself what someone could do for you?, she'd thought. Now she knew, though. It was hot to watch someone else please themselves.

Hesitatingly, Lauren reached down and slipped a hand into her panties. She was super wet again, and it didn't take any time at all to get her finger glistening with her dew. Then she held her breath and fingered her clit as quickly and ferociously as she could. Her whole body rocked on the bed as the force of the orgasm hit her. She'd barely touched herself, and she'd cum just as hard as she had the night before. This time, though, she'd noticed that her asshole had clenched and opened just as she came. Grant using his finger rimming her would have set her off like a rocket, she thought.

Withdrawing her hand and cleaning her finger off on her sheet, Lauren was aware of the stench of sex in the bedroom. Between Grant's come covered t-shirt and her pussy scented hand and sleeping pants, they had funked it up pretty good. Lauren's abs and legs ached. She'd cum super hard twice in two nights. Hopefully she'd be able to recover for their date night the following night.

Smiling, Lauren rolled over and fell into a sleep as deep as the night before.

***

Saturday

The next morning was much like any other weekend morning. Filled with laziness and chores, snacking and hobbies. Grant ran out in the middle of the day to pick up some items he thought they'd need for their experiment that evening. It really only amounted to a quick trip to the local hardware store, most of the items Grant needed were at home.

Errands done, Grant returned to an empty house. Lauren had taken the girls to the babysitter's house giving Grant time to get the bedroom ready for later.

In his nightstand drawer, Grant stashed away the paracord he'd just purchased, one of his old ties, and some lube they had lying around. He had a few hours to kill on his own, Lauren always took her time at the babysitter's house. Opening up his laptop, Grant set about googling ideas for what he should do that night to satisfy Lauren's interest in light bondage. He was pretty certain that the blindfold (his tie) would be easy to operate, but tying Lauren to their bed was something new.

The web was full of good ideas, explicit and detailed photos were easy to find. Tying up Lauren was not something he'd have come up with himself, he was pleased that she'd discovered it on her own and suggested it so readily. Grant found a website that walked you through ties that were not painful and easy to get out of (one website specifically stated that your partner should be able to dial 911 in case you were having a heart attack - which only made Grant feel old). Screenshoting the instructions, Grant tied pillows to the headboard until he was comfortable with making the knot and was certain he wouldn't be hurting Lauren.

The same website also had recommendation on "scenes", something Grant hadn't thought about when finding knot advice. Apparently the BDSM groups were all about creating scenes or role play scenarios. Lauren would have to advise him on those, after researching how to tie someone up Grant discovered that bondage was not his style. Lauren getting horny was his style, and if it took bondage to make that happen, so be it.

Grant jumped into the shower to get ready to go out to dinner and realized he'd been semi-erect the entire time he'd been researching knots. Hopefully Lauren hadn't been teasing about the blowjob, Grant couldn't remember how long it had been since his last one - six months maybe? It was a long time to go with just his memories and porn to go on.

Grant made sure to shave his chin so he could eat Lauren's hot cunt later that night without irritating her skin. Lauren hated it when he had any stubble, she was sensitive down there and learned that hard way about beard burn. While he was at it, Grant also shaved around his cock. No sense in letting his bush get out of hand. Lauren cultivated a huge pubic hair fro around her sensitive cunt. Grant would never say anything to Lauren, but occasionally he wished she'd trim it back so he wouldn't have to dive face first into a thicket of hair.

Dressed and sitting in the living room, Grant decided that some more research on light bondage couldn't hurt. Instead of searching through images, this time he found an erotica website and searched for a story involving a couple's first experience with bondage. Time slipped away from him as he browsed the hundreds of stories available. He finally settled on one and was just about to the part where the husband was tying down his wife when Lauren walked in the door.

"Welcome home", Grant said while wrestling his erection into a more comfortable position. "I was wondering when you'd get home".

"Shit, you're dressed already? I still want to take a shower before I get dressed".

"No worries, our reservation isn't for a few hours. I just decided to get dressed for dinner after I got cleaned up."

"Alright, give me 45 minutes and I'll be ready to leave".

Grant returned to his reading. Now he knew he had time to enjoy the story, 45 minutes to Lauren meant at least an hour. The story ended expectedly, after tying up his wife the husband had blindfolded her and had his way with her. Oddly enough, the husband hadn't eaten her out - which was something Grand definitely had every intention of doing to his wife, bound or unbound.

Following the search to another story, Grant found this one more arousing. Here the husband left the wife one hand free so she could masturbate either herself or him depending on the position. Grant closed his eyes and imagined feeding his hard cock to Lauren while her one hand was tied to the headboard and one foot was tied to the footboard. With her free hand, Grant imagined Lauren playing with his balls and lightly rubbing the space between his balls and asshole (something he only did when masturbating but secretly wished Lauren would do when blowing him).

Grant now had a full erection and that sensation in his groin that he'd rather come now than later. The shower was still running upstairs, which meant Lauren was still washing her hair or shaving. Maybe he should sneak up stairs and surprise her in the shower? No, Grant had another idea.

***

Lauren finished in the shower and called down that she was going to get dressed. Grant did not reply, but maybe he'd just gone out to sit on the deck. Lauren stood in the bathroom and appraised her naked body in the mirror.

She was overly critical of the way her body had changed since having the girls - only recently had she grown to accept her new figure. Grant certainly never seemed to mind how she looked, he complemented her often and for the same things he'd always liked: her butt, her tits, her cute face, the way her cunt tasted...

That last thought had come unbidden to Lauren's mind as she looked at herself naked in the mirror. Even though she was already red from the hot shower, her body seemed to blush from face to tits just the same. Squeezing one nipple, Lauren found it as sensitive as it had been the past two nights. When she checked her cunt, she found that she was not as aroused as she had been, but was quickly getting wetter the more she fondled her tit. Lauren dropped her hands, wrapped her towel around herself and walked to the bedroom.

Stepping through the door, she turned to go to her closet and found herself grabbed from behind!

"Grant!" she cried, dropping her towel and trying to twist around and push him away. "What do you think you're doing? We have reservations." Grant held her arms fast and would not allow her to turn around. Without saying anything, he dropped his mouth down to kiss the side of Lauren's neck, sending a shock up and down her spine. It was only then that Lauren realized that Grant was also totally nude behind her, his erection rubbing into her butt crack and the head pushing against the small of her back. He was very hard.

"I thought we'd take a few minutes to enjoy ourselves before dinner", Grant whispered into her ear. "We can have some fun now and then some more when we get home." Grant sucked Lauren's earlobe into his mouth, which he knew drove her crazy.

Lauren let out a sigh despite herself. It had been a while since the last time they had made love, and the last few nights only made her want Grant to fuck her even more. Lauren decided that maybe right now was a good time.

"What did you have in mind?" Lauren asked. As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she felt Grant pull back slightly, release her arms, and wrap one of his ties around her eyes.

"Let's start out with you unable to see what's happening", Grant whispered into her ear. "Now lie on the bed." The last was given as a command and not a request, Lauren was now hopelessly wet.

Laying down on the bed, Lauren blindly arranged pillows behind her and put her hands up against the headboard in anticipation of what was to come next.

"Wrong", Grant chided her. "We'll get to that, but first I want you to lay on your stomach."

Lauren immediately rolled onto her stomach, making sure to arrange her tits so they were comfortably situated beneath her. She unconsciously crossed her ankles, feeling exposed and blinded for the first time in her life.

Grant knocked her legs apart with his hands and sat astride one leg on the bed, allowing his balls to rest on the back of Lauren's thigh. He was as hard as he'd ever been, and his cock pointed straight up in the air, leaking pre-come down the shaft. Shifting his legs so he was between Lauren's knees, Grant leaned down and kissed his way up her spine. Goosebumps popped up on Lauren's back as he worked his way toward the back of her neck. His cock also traced it's way up the inside of one thigh, up her ass crack, and to Lauren's lower back, leaving a trail of pre-come the whole way.

When Grant had reached Lauren's neck, he sucked her earlobe again and ground his cock into her ass crack. "Do you feel how hard you make me?", he breathed into her ear. "Do you feel how aroused I am at the idea of you tied, blindfolded, and in my power?"

"Yes," Lauren managed to moan back. She was so horny, "Just stick it in me" she heard herself pleading.

"Not yet, you have to earn it", Grant replied. "I want to hear you tell me what you want me to do when you're tied to the bed. Be graphic. The better the description, the more real I can make it for you."

Lauren knew from past experience that she had to be explicit and that Grant would gladly do anything she asked. Even though she was blindfolded, her head swam with all of the options of what Grant could do to take advantage of her.

"I want your cock in my mouth while you tie my hands to the headboard. Leave my blindfold in place, just put your cock against my lips and I'll know where to find you. Once I'm tied, suck on my tits for a while. Spend some time getting my nipples hard, licking them, just do whatever you think I'll like. Then I want you to eat my cunt. Like completely eat my cunt until I'm screaming my orgasm. Then I want you to shove your huge dick in my wet cunt and fuck me until you fill me with cum."

Even Lauren was surprised by how authoritative she sounded and how easily the naughty language rolled off her tongue. She was so horny and so ready for Grant to fuck her, she could hardly think straight. The words came out almost unbidden, just a stream of conscious thoughts that were going through her head while her husband ground his hard cock into her ass crack.

Grant was also surprised - he'd been expecting something far tamer than what Lauren asked for. When he realized that the length of his blowjob was going to depend on how long he spent tying her hands up, Grant decided to take his time about things. The warmth of his throbbing cock was trapped between their bodies, and both of them could feel the pool of pre-come starting to lubricate Lauren's lower back. Grant was sure that he could come just from thrusting against her now. He hadn't been so turned on in some time.

Rolling off of his wife, Grant helped Lauren roll over onto her back and arrange a few pillows behind her head for support. Then he straddled her chest and set the head of his dark purple cock against Laurens lips. She immediately sucked in just his head and cleaned all of the pre-come from the hole at the end. Grant had to take a deep breath and keep himself from filling her mouth there and then.

Reaching down to arrange Lauren's arms near the headboard, Grant focused on the sensations assaulting his dick. Lauren, never an experienced cock sucker, did her best to mimic what she'd seen in the few adult videos and pictures she'd seen in her life. Grant grunted and closed his eyes, this was the sluttiest his wife had ever been in their married life. He was planning on taking his time. Maybe next time he'd take some pictures once Lauren was blindfolded.

Setting about tying the rope around his wife's wrists, he'd half expected her to struggle against him, but she calmly kept up her blowjob as he tied her to the bed. Once the knots were in place, Grant placed Lauren's hands on the rope she could pull to release herself in case of an emergency and explained what to do. Lauren pulled her arms away from the headboard to see what her range of motion was. Grant had tied her tightly, but she could still touch the top of her head and maybe forehead if she strained.