The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren had seen porn before, but she had never in her life masturbated to it like she was now. The movie scene was now a close up of the couple in a doggie style position, the actor's huge cock pistoning in and out of his partner's cunt in HD. Lauren could remember the few men's magazine's her father had left laying around having women with huge hair, huge tits, and no pubes - this was different. The girl in the scene was pretty normal - rail thin for certain - but normal chest and a normal well kempt bush. She felt that it was more arousing this way, more natural even. The guy was hung like a horse; but other than that, he was pretty normal too. No huge muscles, no weird facial hair - just a normal looking man who happened to have a huge cock.

Looking over to her husband's dick to compare it to what she was seeing on the screen, Lauren finally noticed that Grant had stopped jerking himself and was letting her do all the work. Despite this, her husband's cock was standing at full attention and leaking pre-cum at an alarming rate. Then she noticed that he was no longer watching the movie, but was instead fully focused on her hand working itself between her legs. Grant was watching her masturbate for the second time tonight.

The movie scene was now a graphic close of up of anal sex. That huge cock was going into the smallest hole his partner had. Lauren, who had never seen anything like this before, was aghast. How could that fit in there? Her hand stopped working as she watched the actor slowly slide his huge member into the small asshole before him. The close up showed how painfully slow he went, so slow he almost wasn't moving, until he was completely in her ass. Then, slowly, the actress began fucking herself back onto his dick and moaning while she fingered her clit.

"Do you think she's actually enjoying that?", Lauren asked aloud.

Grant, suddenly aware of something other than his wife's hand between her thighs, looked up at the screen.

"Who can tell? They are actors after all", he answered. "Did you enjoy having a toy in you earlier? Maybe it's the same thing."

Lauren was quiet for a minute, just taking in the fucking that was going on in front of her.

"Would you like to do that to me?", she finally said.

"Yes," Grant said without hesitation. "Yes, I would. We've done everything but that, and I think it would be hot to explore anal together."

Lauren felt her cunt slick even more hearing that. Anal sex always seemed so taboo, but here she was watching a video that clearly turned her on. Had she wanted to do this unconsciously? Is that why she had picked those toys in the sex shop?

"That's a lot to think about", Lauren finally said. "Let's put that on the back-burner for now."

Letting go of Grant's balls, Lauren sat up onto her knees and told her husband what she wanted.

"I want to sixty-nine, but I want you to put the medium plug in my ass first. Don't stop eating me out until I cum, and then I have a surprise for you. You've earned it."

With that she stretched herself out over Grant and pushed her leaking cunt into his face.

Grant groped around on the bed for the ass plugs and lube. He was pretty sure Lauren had taken the small one into the bathroom to clean, but with his wife's cunt in his face he couldn't see to tell for sure. Finding a plug, Grant blindly lubed it up and then set the pointed end at the entrance to his wife's asshole. Again with almost no resistance the plug slipped into place and bottomed out at the flared base.

Lauren arched her back and moaned aloud. Compared to the one from earlier, this one felt huge. It didn't hurt, she just felt full. Then Grant started licking and sucking on her clit and Lauren knew another orgasm wasn't far off.

Usually, Grant and Lauren didn't do sixty-nine because Lauren had a hard time concentrating on doing anything to Grant while he was working on her cunt with his mouth. This time though, Lauren tried to take as much of Grant's cock in her mouth as she could. His girth meant that Lauren spent most of each blow job concentrating on keeping her teeth out of the way, but this time she sucked with abandon.

Meanwhile, Grant struggled to concentrate on eating Lauren out. Moving his tongue around her clit as quickly as he could, Grant used two fingers to massage his wife's g-spot. The added friction inside her pussy from the ass plug was interesting to Grant - at first he could feel the cold metal through the wall separating Lauren's anal passage from her vagina - but it quickly warmed up to his wife's body temperature. The plug took up so much room, Grant wasn't sure he would be able to fit his cock into her around it. Grant made a mental note to lube up before he tried to fuck his wife while she wore this size.

Lauren was so close, she could feel her orgasm approaching. Straddling her husband's body while she licked and sucked his dick, Lauren was having trouble maintaining her balance as her legs started to turn to jelly under her husband's constant assault on her clit. Coming up for air, she closed her eyes and clamped her hand around the base of her partner's cock and held him completely vertical. Catching her breath, Lauren ground her pussy into Grant's mouth and longed for the release she knew was not long away.

The light from the TV momentarily distracted her. Lauren was so focused on blowing Grant that she'd forgotten about the porn playing in the room with them. The moans from the TV had mixed with their own. Now Lauren realized that the scene had changed, and two women were pleasing one man inside of a tent. One woman rode the man's face while the other sucked on his cock. This cock, Lauren noticed, wasn't nearly as big as the one from the previous scene. The girl going down on the man had no trouble taking it all the way into her mouth and licking his balls with her tongue, something Lauren had never seen done before. It was thrilling, but she was rapidly losing her ability to focus on anything other than the amazing job her husband was doing. The added sensation of the ass plug was quickly pushing her to the point of no return.

Glancing down at the cock she held completely vertical, Lauren was overcome with an urge to get it as far into her mouth as she could. She'd tried taking Grant's cock down her throat before, but her gag reflex had kicked in and she knew she would only be able to get the first few inches into her mouth before his cock would go as far as it could. Lauren wrapped a hand around the throbbing, veiny dick in her hand at the spot she thought was as far as she could go and dove down onto her husband's cock.

Grant let go of Lauren's clit for a moment to moan his approval and then went back to eating pussy. Lauren was so wet, he had juices running down his chin and back to his ears. Grant's nose was rubbing all around the opening of her cunt and bumping into his fingers which were still rubbing her g-spot. He could tell Lauren wouldn't last much longer. Grant was close himself - the sensation of the head of his cock rubbing against the back of Lauren's mouth was almost too much. He knew his wife expected him to warn her when he got close, but there was no way she was going to hear him with his mouth buried in her cunt.

Just as Grant started another set of circles over Lauren's g-spot and clit, he felt her body go tense on top of him. Lauren's legs, supporting her weight around his shoulders, slipped out to the sides as she pushed her sex down onto his face. This forced his fingers farther into her and Grant's knuckles forced the ass plug hard up against her lubed asshole. Lauren finally came up for air. Grant could hear her moan through gritted teeth as she ground her orgasm out on his face.

After a few moments, Lauren's body went slack and she rolled off of her husband and moved around so she was eye to eye. Her one hand had never left his cock, and she squeezed as hard as she thought she could to keep him hard.

Grant gave her a kiss which she eagerly returned despite her juices spread all over his face. She'd kissed him before and tasted her tangy pussy juice, but this time it was everywhere. As her tongue slipped into her husband's mouth, all she could taste was herself. It was not entirely unpleasant, and Grant had often told her that he enjoyed her flavor and looked forward to it.

"He's certainly gotten his fill tonight", Lauren thought with a sigh.

Grant started thrusting against her hand while they kissed, but Lauren had other plans. Ending the kiss, she moved down his body and started sucking his dick again. Using the same technique as earlier, Lauren used her hand as a stop to keep him from going to far into her mouth and gagging her. She could tell that Grant was close. His head was engorged and the veins were prominent along the shaft. Coming up for air, Lauren used her tongue along the sensitive spot by the tip. Licking hard over and over, she could feel her husband's already hard cock harden even more in her hand. With a final lick, Lauren went back to sucking on just the head and using her hand to glide up and down the shaft. About ten strokes in, Grant's legs went rigid and he started thrusting into her mouth with his hips in an erratic and desperate bid to blow his load in her mouth (forgetting his need to warn her that he was close).

Lauren popped his cock out of her mouth, but did not back away as she had in the past. Instead, Lauren aimed her husband's cock right at her face and closed her eyes. Rubbing the sensitive spot under the head with her thumb, Lauren heard Grant groan as his cock started to spasm in her hand. She felt something warm and slick land on her nose and along one eyebrow. The moaning from the TV momentarily distracted her, tempting her to open her eyes and watch the action on the screen. Suddenly another ribbon of cum landed across her cheek. And then a stream of cum flowed out of the tip and down onto her hand. Grant, in the throws of an orgasm, pleaded with her to stop stroking him. His dick was too sensitive.

Without opening her eyes, Lauren used her hand that wasn't wrapped around her husbands rapidly deflating member to wipe the cum away from her eyes. Finally clear, she looked at her husband stretched out before her. Grant was breathing deeply with his eyes closed, semen running down his stomach and balls to pool on their sheets. Lauren turned her eyes to the TV in time to catch the movie imitating what had just taken place in real life. The girls, sharing a kiss full of cum, were swapping semen back and forth with their tongues while one of them jacked the man's cock up and down in an effort to milk as much out of him as possible.

Lauren smiled. She'd never let Grant cum on her face before. Now she'd have to find his phone so he could take a picture to show her and then delete. She felt naughty, but it wasn't as gross as she'd thought it would be. Somehow, it was okay that her husband had just cum on her face, she welcomed the feeling. And the taste was definitely different from the pussy she'd tasted on him after he'd eaten her to her orgasm.

Lauren sat all the way up and turned off the TV as she fumbled for the light switch for the lamp next to her side of the bed. With the light on, she spied her phone where it had fallen on the bed. Prodding her husband with her foot, she roused him from his post-orgasmic coma and asked, "Can you take another picture of me? I want to see what I look like covered in your cum."

Grant's eyes flew open, he hadn't even realized that he'd cum on Lauren's face. His eyes had been shut the whole time so he'd missed the fact that she'd aimed his cock at her cute little face as he came.

Struggling to get to a seated position, Grant grabbed the phone from next to him on the bed and aimed it at his wife to get a picture. Realizing that she was horribly back-lit, Grant swung around on the bed to get a better pic, or at least one where you could tell she had cum on her face.

Lauren smiled at first, but after the first few shots started giving Grant a wanton look. Opening her mouth and licking her teeth, Lauren emulated what she thought a porn star would do.

"Why are you doing that?", Grant asked. "You look like you're trying to lick your nose."

"Shut up, I'm being sexy."

"You're already sexy, " Grant replied. "I mean, you are covered in cum. There's not much sexier than that."

Lauren giggled and sat back on the pillows at the head of the bed. Her orgasmic high was starting to plateau, and she suddenly felt overwhelmingly tired.

"Tonight was amazing", she said. "I can't remember the last time we both came as hard or as many times. I loved sucking your cock. I loved being tied up. I loved being blindfolded. I loved being covered in cum. I loved having this butt plug in while you fucked me." She groaned again as Grant slowly ran the back of his hand down her torso, running his fingers around her sex, and then yanked the ass plug out with one firm pull.

"Oh, my, " Grant said as he looked down at what was in his hand. "I think we skipped the medium sized plug."

Lauren's eyes went wide. She'd had the large butt plug in the whole time. She'd felt full, but it wasn't painful. The memory of it sliding into place without any discomfort was fresh in her mind. Maybe she could take Grant's girth in her ass. Maybe sooner rather than later?

"I think we both need another bath", she finally said. "This time I get to sit in the back though. I don't want my nipples out of the hot water getting cold."

Grant jumped off the bed, scooped up the towels they'd used earlier, and headed out to run the bath.

"Remember now, " he called from the bathroom, "We're sleeping in the nude tonight."

Lauren smiled. She'd enjoy that.

***