The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren turned to face one of the young women who had been at the register earlier. She was petit and mid twenties with tattoos coming out from under her collar and sleeves. Her hair was dyed a vibrant green with blue highlights which drew Lauren's eye. She reminded Lauren of herself in her early and mid twenties - before family and children.

"I like you're hair", Lauren answered. "I think I'm good. I'm really just browsing."

"Thanks, just let me know if you have any questions", the younger woman shot back. Lauren's eyes were drawn by the woman's swaying hips as she walked away. Some of the discomfort at being in a sex shop dissipated and Lauren was left with a warming feeling from between her legs as she realized how naughty this all was. Allowing her eyes to linger on the girl's ass for a moment longer, Lauren raised them to see that woman's friend at the checkout was smiling back at her. Her face now a little red, Lauren decided to get on with her chore.

Lauren turned back to the wall of intimidation. She decided at once that if she did buy anything, it would be purple. That narrowed the choices down considerably.

Dildos didn't seem to be able to move on their own and vibrators came in all shapes and sizes (they were easy to identify since every pack on the wall had batteries taped to them). A purple gem caught Lauren's eye. There were three squat dildos (no batteries) in one pack that were silver but with a purple gem in their flared base. They were arranged in size from smallest to largest.

Lauren took the pack off the wall and turned it over in her hands. Other than the manufacturer's name, there was nothing other than a "Use with lube" sticker on the back. The appeal of getting three toys for the price of one was pretty good, and they were not nearly as highly priced as lots of the vibrators. Lauren turned and walked toward the register, but stopped in the home goods section to see what was there.

Scented candles, body lotion (edible), body paint (also edible), rubber sheets, and a sign advertising sex furniture. Nothing really interesting to Lauren. The toys she'd picked out didn't blow her budget, but she didn't need any more candles or clutter. "Though", she thought, "those rubber sheets would have come in handy earlier this evening."

Smiling to herself, Lauren went to the register and got ready to pay. The girl with the colored hair and her friend smiled at her and rang up her toy.

"Would you like to buy some lube, too? I usually recommend it to people who buy these." The younger woman indicated some single use packets in a basket by the register. The basket next to them had small banana-shaped key chains. Lauren selected a few different colored packages of lube and handed them to the sales person.

"When you squeeze them a dick sticks out the end", the woman said as she loaded up a paper bag with the items.

"What?", Lauren said.

"The bananas, " the sales woman said. "I saw you look at them."

"Oh, " Lauren laughed. "I did wonder what they were doing in here." She handed the money for her purchases over and grabbed her bag and change.

"If you're interested, we have lots of workshops and classes geared toward single people and couples. Here's a flyer. If you see anything you like, give us a call. The classes fill up fast."

Lauren reached out to take the flyer, but accidentally brushed the young woman's hand. A small but noticeable jolt of electricity seemed to hit Lauren right in the clit. Both of them smiled at each other and blushed. Lauren turned and hurried out of the store and back to the car with her purchases, stuffing the flyer into her bag.

Grant was patiently waiting in the car. He knew Lauren wasn't going to spend her normal amount of time wandering around the store. He could only imagine what she'd bought - probably a book.

Lauren opened the door and slid into the seat sooner than he'd expected. Soon they were back on the road and on their way home.

"Well, " Grant started, "how'd it go?"

"I've been in there before, smartass. Thanks for taking me to a good shop, by the way. I had fun browsing, and I almost bought you a gift."

"I'd say whatever you bought is a gift for me in the grand scheme of things," Grant retorted. "Let's see what you got."

Lauren slid out the toys she'd bought and proudly said "I bought some small dildos for myself. So, no, they're not for you."

Grant nearly went off the road when he saw what she was holding. Chuckling, Grant managed to choke out "Those aren't dildos".

Lauren turned the package around and looked at them again. If they weren't dildos, what were they?

Once Grant had regained his composure, Lauren pulled the lube out of her bag and showed it to him.

"When the woman saw what I was buying, she suggested getting lube, too."

"I'm not surprised," said Grant. "You'll need lube to use those right. Or so I've been told."

Now Lauren was intrigued. What could they be? How did Grant know what they were?

"Tell me." Lauren's tone was icy.

"Now, now. Don't get upset. Really it's not a bad purchase. You might like them, and I promise that you only have to try them if you're interested." Grant waited half a beat before he said as matter of factly (and without laughter) "butt plugs. It looks like you picked up a training set."

Lauren went white. She'd forced that nice woman to sell her butt plugs? What must she have thought of her? Lauren felt embarrassed, but more importantly she felt out of her depth. Did everyone else in the world know about all of this, this, "sex stuff" that she didn't?

Grant reached over and put his hand on her knee, guessing what was going through her head. "Don't worry about it, honey. When we get home, we'll look them up online and you can see how they're used. If they aren't something you're interested in, I'll get rid of them. I'm proud of you just for going into the shop, I hardly care what you bought when you were in there. You're really coming out of your shell, you know?"

Lauren felt better, but she was still a little taken aback at how naive she was. Suddenly she remembered the flyer from the shop and pulled it out of the bag to read. They did have lots of classes and workgroups - though there were none geared toward Grant and herself. Lots of support groups for LGBTQ groups and a few workshops for people new to BDSM. Lauren could not picture sitting in a group of people and discussing her and Grant's private lives. Just thinking about it made her want to disappear.

"They have lots of classes, but nothing on sex toy identification," Lauren joked.

Grant smiled, "Do they have anything you think sounds worth while?"

"Not really," Lauren replied. "They're not really geared toward boring middle aged couples."

"Tell me about when you were in the shop before. Don't think I didn't forget that you said you'd been there sometime before tonight."

"Right. I went in before our anniversary last year. I was looking for lingerie, but unless you're into latex; they don't have a huge selection. I wound up getting something online instead."

"So my wife is kinkier than I thought," Grant teased her. He unlocked his cell phone and handed it to her. "Check out the last few pictures in my gallery. I think you'll enjoy them. It's what I was looking at while you were shopping."

Lauren took the phone and noticed that her husband's pants were unzipped for the first time. Scrolling through the phone until she found the gallery, she opened it and let out a gasp at what she saw.

Lauren was looking at herself earlier in the evening tied and blindfolded to their bed. A warm, wet feeling crept from her cunt, up her stomach, and to each of her tits. Lauren had never seen a picture of herself naked before, and it was pretty hot. There was enough light in the room that she could make out most of the details on her body and Grant had done a good job getting good angles. The shot that was the hottest was the close up of just her cunt. God that was hot. Lauren had been a little turned on discussing sex with her husband in the car, but the pictures pushed over the line into being incredibly horny. Shifting in her seat, Lauren swiped one more time to see if there were any other pictures.

There on Grant's phone as the last picture in his gallery was a picture of his hard cock sticking up through his pants. The photo was not well lit, and Lauren could just make out what it was. It was too much, she knew she had to touch herself or go crazy. She'd never been more turned on in the car before. Looking back down at the picture of her husband's cock, Lauren realized that he'd been masturbating to the pictures of her tied up. She could feel herself soaking through her panties.

"Well," Grant asked. "What do you think?"

"They're sexy", Lauren managed to say. Her mouth had gone dry and she could hardly concentrate on anything other than the picture of her cunt in her hand.

Lauren and Grant were out of the city now and back on a more residential street. They were a few minutes from home, and the roads were much darker here than along the avenues and blvds they had to take from the city. Judging that no one was going to be able to see into their dark car, Lauren unbuckled her seat belt. Shifting up in her seat, she bunched her dress around her hips and drew her panties off in a quick motion. She shifted up in her seat again to pull her dress down far enough that just her cunt was covered.

Grant couldn't believe what he was seeing. His dear, prude wife was now nude from the waist down and clearly soaking wet from seeing pictures of herself tied and blindfolded. Grant's arousal at the thought of helping Lauren use her new butt plugs had turn into a full blown erection that was rising out of his unzipped pants. Lauren was looking at his phone and zooming in on various details - her face, her tits, and finally her cunt. She wished she could see more. She wished she had a picture of Grant going down on her, but this was almost as good. Lauren was stroking her inner thigh, but her cunt was on fire. She hesitantly ran a finger over her clit and moaned out loud. The feeling was electric, but Lauren moved on to run a finger around the soaked rim of her cunt, teasing herself before plunging in as far as she could go. The wet sound of her fingers working their way in and out of her cunt filled the car and drove her arousal even further.

Time seemed to slow for Lauren as stop signs, red lights, and buildings flashed by as she fingered herself with abandon. Holding Grant's phone in one hand and finger-fucking herself with the other, Lauren could feel the wetness slip down out of her cunt and around her puckered asshole. Knowing that she liked it when Grant did it, she slipped her fingers out of her pussy and rimmed her asshole with her fingernail. A long, low moan escaped her lips. Eyes still drawn to the pictures on her husband's phone, Lauren now explored her asshole for the first time with her finger. Nerve endings sent wave after wave of warm and tingling sensations down her legs, up her spine, and along both of her now erect and sensitive nipples.

Grant reached over and grabbed one of her tits through her dress at the last red light before their neighborhood. Her nipple was so hard, he could see it clearly through both dress and bra. Now that he was holding it, he couldn't believe how big it was. Trying hard to focus on the road and not the spectacle taking place on the seat beside him, Grant slowed as he pulled into the townhouse community and a few minutes later up to the back of their house.

Lauren was oblivious as to where they were. With her eyes squeezed shut and her breathing increasingly ragged, Grant's wife had moved back to stimulating her clit and fingered herself for all she was worth. Suddenly cool air was blowing into the car and it shocked her out of her euphoric state - her husband was opening the gate and about to back into the parking pad.

Quickly rearranging her dress so any neighbors looking outside couldn't tell what was happening, Lauren kept one finger in her cunt and leaned forward to try and disguise what she was up to. It seemed to take ages for Grant to get back to the car and back them into the relative privacy of their backyard.

Grant turned off the car and said, "Wait here. I'm just going to close the gate."

Lauren heard him dimly, barely registering his voice through the haze of lust that had descended on her. She opened her eyes slightly and realized that she still held his phone, open to the picture of just her cunt, and it drove her frenzy into overdrive. With their fence blocking any view directly into her window, Lauren hammered away at her g-spot as the wet noise of her fingers moving in and out of her cunt at high speed filled the quiet car.

Suddenly her car door opened and Grant stood just outside the door blocking her exit. Before she could tell what was happening, Grant pulled his cock out of his pants and thrust it toward her face. Without thinking, Lauren sucked his head into her mouth while she worked her sex to higher and higher levels of pleasure. Both of them were breathing hard now, Grant because Lauren was sucking his cock harder than she ever had before, and Lauren because she was moments away from one of the biggest orgasms she'd ever had. Adding to the cacophony of wet squelching from Lauren's cunt was added the wet slurping of Grant's cock popping in and out of Lauren's mouth.

Suddenly it was all too much for the quiet wife. Letting her husband's dick slip from her mouth, Lauren bit her lip to keep from screaming out her intense orgasm. Instead a half moan and grunt escaped her lips as her whole body convulsed on the front seat of Grant's car. Eyes tightly closed, Lauren's abs and legs shook from the power of her orgasm. Lights went off in her head and all of the muscles in her arms stood out in the rigor her pleasure induced. While she no longer stroked her fingers in and out of her cunt, she held her fingers in place, feeling the pulsing of the muscles and blood in her cunt squeeze her in time to her heartbeat. She was totally out of it and yet completely aware of everything happening to her body for the first time. The sensitivity of everything was heightened: she could smell the pre-cum soaked front of her husband's boxers, she could hear her heart beating so loudly in the car it seemed like a kettle drum, she could feel the cool air of the late autumn night invade the car and caress her bare skin, and she could sense the gaze of her loving husband on her exposed cunt. Lauren had never felt so out of control and so sexy at any time in her life.

Gathering her new purchases and admonishing her husband to tuck his cock back into his pants, Lauren stood up out of the car tucking her panties into her husband's pant's pocket on her way past. She wanted to get into the house before anyone saw them, no reason to have rumors swirling about the neighborhood. Grant followed after a moment of readjustment and locking the car.

***

Grant entered the house and noticed that there was a pile of clothing right in front of the back door. Lauren had stripped as soon as she made it into the house, not that there had been much to remove. In an unruly pile sat her dress, bra, and shoes (her panties being in Grant's pocket). Grant, not one to be out done, carefully removed his clothing and hung his clothing neatly from the back of a chair in the dining room. There were no lights on downstairs, so Grant was free to walk naked upstairs and see what his wife was up to in the bedroom.

Still mostly erect, Grant's raging hard-on had not subsided since watching his wife masturbate in the car on their way home from their date. Pointing straight at the ceiling, Grant's cock preceded him into the bedroom.

Lauren sat on the bed, totally naked, and still scrolling through Grant's phone. She had almost dropped it in the car when she came earlier, but now she wasn't scrolling through the naked photos of herself. Instead she was scrolling through an internet search of "how to use a butt plug" and trying to find the best advice on how to use her new toys.

While Grant had been meticulously folding his clothes downstairs, Lauren had rushed up to the bedroom and set her new toys around her on the bed. Searching through the thousands of hits, Lauren found a website that showed plugs much like one's she'd purchased being used.

Her quick search advised her not to start with the largest (no kidding) and work her way up from the smallest. One user review said that they were best worn during sex for a true feeling of fullness. Lauren, unsure of what she had purchased, was astonished to find that the thought of having a butt plug in her ass while her husband was having sex with her was very thrilling. Running a finger along her moist pussy, Lauren realized just how thrilling that thought was. Even though she was still wet from masturbating in the car, Lauren was definitely working up a fresh moistness thinking about using her new toys.

Grant watched his wife while slowly stroking his erection. Lauren sat with her legs crossed on the bed, hand casually stroking her cunt, and her other hand scrolling through his phone. Lauren's breasts were prominently on display and the look of concentration on her face while she read about sex toys online was enough to make Grant want to take another picture. Having a partner aroused by researching sex was exciting, thrilling even. Grant's instincts were to push Lauren over, enter her, and fill her with cum; but instead he decided to sit behind her on the bed and stroke her tits and stomach while she read.

Finally done with her research, Lauren was aware of the massive erection pressed into her back and her husband mauling her tits from behind. Feigning surprise, Lauren said, "When did you get here?" and rolled over on the bed to lay with her feet on the edge of the bed.

"Very funny," Grant returned. "What have you found out."

"Only that I'm to use plenty of lube, start with the small plug, and warn you not to be too rough when you enter my pussy."

Grant's throbbing erection bounced.

"We're going to use one tonight?"

"Absolutely. I want to see how it feels to have something in my ass while you fuck me."

"Did you have this in mind when you went into that store?," Grant asked. "I thought we were done exploring anal?"

"I didn't, and we aren't. Now, I'm going to lay back and relax. You need to lube up the smallest plug and then my asshole. It would probably help if you use your mouth on my clit while you're down there. Once it's in, I want you in me and I want to feel you come."

Lauren's voice was authoritative, but also had a slight pleading quality, too. She'd never asked for anything remotely this kinky before, and it only made Grant harder.

"Okay, let me slip a towel under you first."

Walking across the room, Grant grabbed the towel they'd used to clean up earlier and slid it under Lauren's ass. Standing in between her legs, Grant opened one of the new lube packets and spread some on the smallest of the butt plugs. At only about two inches long and half Grant's girth, the butt plug was definitely small. He smeared a bunch of lube around and just inside Lauren's asshole while he licked her clit. Slowly, Grant lined the pointed tip of the plug up against Lauren's tight sphincter and pushed gently. Almost without any resistance, the plug slipped in and stopped at the flared, jeweled base.

Grant stepped back, amazed. His wife had never let on that this was something she might be interested in. Years of marriage, and she was still full of surprises.

"How are you doing," Grant asked. "Are you comfortable?"

"It's different, but it doesn't hurt. Now get inside me." Lauren pulled Grant forward with her feet and he impaled his wife with his cock. She was so wet, Grant slipped in without need for foreplay. He could feel the cold metal of the plug pushing against the very base of his cock inside his wife. It was hot and Grant was already close.