The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Grant pulled his cock out of Lauren's mouth with a popping sound. Pre-come flowed out of his cock and onto Lauren's chin. Grant would definitely need a camera next time. Using her tongue, Lauren cleaned off her chin and tried to see if his dick was still within licking distance of her face. Disappointed, Lauren pulled her tongue back in and swallowed what fluids she'd collected. Grant shifted down to lay next to her on the bed and determined that the best angle to suck on Lauren's tits was one that also allowed him to casually play with her cunt and his erection as he saw fit.

Grant loved his wife's tits, but she had been so sensitive after the birth of the girls that he'd left them relatively alone for years. Making up for lost time, Grant dove onto his wife's left tit and licked and sucked like it was the only thing on the menu for the evening. After about a minute, he raised his head and asked if he was being too rough (she wanted to be tied up but not tortured).

"No, keep doing what you've been doing", Lauren replied. "It feels so good. I can feel myself getting wetter the more you suck on my nipples."

Grant didn't need to be told twice and went to work on her right tit, treating it to the same tongue and lip action as the left one. Lauren was breathing raggedly now, feeling a warmth build up in her chest, slowly seep down her torso to connect with the raging fire in her pussy. Unconsciously she pushed her knees together and rocked her hips back and forth. The little friction it afforded her enflamed clit was like a pressure release valve - she wasn't going to get herself off but she also wasn't going to explode from want of stimulation to her clit.

Grant noticed her rocking her hips rocking on the bed and reached one hand down to run his fingers through her pubic hair. It seemed even longer now than the last time he remembered seeing it. While he was sucking on her tits, his mind wandered back to finding her panties on the bathroom floor the night before. His slutty wife so horny she couldn't keep her fingers off her hot clit. Lauren was so turned on now she was leaving a wet mark on the sheets, Grant knew that meant that she was close. Could he get her to come just sucking on her tits?

Just as this thought ran through his mind, Lauren almost screamed, "I need your mouth on me. Use your tongue on my clit now! Please, oh please!"

Grant sat up and gave his cock a quick tug. He was still pretty hard, but he wasn't leaking pre-come everywhere anymore and the burning need to drive his cock into any available orifice had subsided to a low background hum in his head. If he could wait, so could Lauren. It was time for him to have some fun, too.

"I think you have some explaining to do first", Grant said laying back down on the bed next to Lauren so he could talk in her ear.

"I found the panties and sleeping pants you left lying on the floor in the bathroom Thursday night. Do you think you can get away with pleasuring yourself and not telling me about it? I want you to tell me what made you so horny and what you did about it in the bathroom."

Lauren was shocked! Her orgasm so close just a moment ago receded to the background as she felt her whole body cool and then blush at the thought of being caught doing something so naughty. Grant was sniffing panties he found on the bathroom floor?

"What?" she said meekly. "Please just go down on me, I need to come so badly!"

"Not until I hear about Thursday night, whore!" Grant gave her a playful smack on the thigh when he called her whore. Lauren jumped at the unexpected sound. She realized she would be better off playing along.

"I was looking up the various kinks on the quiz, and looking at the naughty pictures I found." Lauren moaned when the picture of the woman tied to the bed flashed into her imagination. Though she couldn't see him, she was sure Grant was stroking his cock just as he had the night before. "I found a picture of a woman tied to a bed, blindfolded, and being eaten by her lover. It was so overwhelmingly erotic, I had to go to the bathroom and use the shower attachment to come."

"Describe how you came, you dirty slut."

"I used the massage wand on my clit. I was so wet, I don't ever remember being that wet before. Soon I was close, so I twisted my nipples and that sent me over the edge."

While Lauren was talking her husband was stroking his cock and moving around the bed so he was closer to her feet. Now he reached out and pulled her leg over closer to the edge. Her foot hung just off the bed allowing him to rub the length of his engorged dick along the sole of her foot. Grant made sure to squeeze some pre-come onto the instep of her foot.

Lauren moaned out loud. As quickly as her orgasm had fled, it was back in full force now. Admitting that she'd masturbated after looking at porn was just too exciting. Now she could feel Grant's cock stroking the length of her foot, and all she wanted was release. Sweet release. But how to get Grant to use his mouth on her?

"I watched you masturbate last night", Lauren heard herself half whisper. "I saw you after you thought I was asleep, blow jizz all over your shirt. It was hot and I wanted so badly to taste it." The dick stroking her foot stopped and she felt Grant get up on the bed between her legs. Not being able to see was making this so much more arousing. The blindfold was working.

Grant was torn between just fucking her until he was spent and teasing her with his tongue. It was a tough choice, he loved to eat his wife's cunt. The thought of running his tongue around her pussy lips was an aphrodisiac that he loved. Lauren tasted the same way she'd tasted since the first time he went down on her and he loved it. Grant made up his mind and shifted so he was lying next to Lauren so he could whisper in her ear.

"Naughty slut", he teased. "Watching another person pleasure themselves? That's a breach of privacy. Next you'll want to know what I was watching when I came."

"I do!", Lauren said much louder than she intended. Quieter, "I do. Please tell me what you were watching. Was it a blowjob video? Do you want to use my mouth? Do you want to blow a load on my face?"

"It was lesbians", Grant whispered back. "I didn't come until the one who looked a little like you came from her girlfriend eating her ass." Grant reached down and ran a finger along Lauren's sex. God she was wet. Her whole body tensed next to him, she was so close.

"Please just make me come", Lauren pleaded. "Please just use your mouth to make me come and then you can do anything you want to me. Anything. I just need to come." The last sentence was delivered as her whole body tensed, abs, legs, feet, and arms contracting in time to Grant rubbing her clit with just one finger.

"Okay. But this is going to cost you. You're going to come, and then you're going to make me come."

"Anything! Please just use your mouth!"

Grant was already clamping his mouth over her clit when Lauren finished talking. Wet does not even begin to describe it, Lauren's whole pubic region was coated in a layer of pussy juice. Her pubic hair was matted with it, her clit to her asshole was lubed in liquid sex, and the sheet below her was totally soaked through. Grant slowly spun circles around her engorged clit with his tongue, slipped a finger into her cunt (though he doubted she'd notice until he rubbed her g-spot), and worked a finger down to her asshole to run around the puckered rim of her anus.

Lauren's whole body shot off of the bed. She hadn't come yet, but every muscle had contracted the moment Grant touched her asshole. Her husband looked up to see if she was alright, but her face was screwed up into pure concentration. He couldn't see her eyes beneath the blindfold, but he knew they were tight shut. Lauren was biting her lower lip in an effort to stay quiet, and her face, neck, and chest were bright red.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Lauren managed to say.

Going back to licking her clit, Grant continued to rub her g-spot and anus in tight circles. He wondered how long she could hold out.

Moments later her legs bucked against the mattress and Lauren let out a low moan announcing the arrival of a massive orgasm. Every muscle in Lauren's body stood out, straining against her bonds and the unrelenting force burning it's way through her body. Grant didn't stop what he was doing until Lauren started shaking and calling out "Stop! Please stop! It's too much!"

Grant sat up, taking in the carnage on the mattress in front of him. He really would need a camera. Lauren was hopelessly spent. Her breathing, still ragged, was coming in great gasps. Her legs were bent at unnatural angles and all of the muscles in her abdomen were standing out in a way they hadn't in years. It was the sexiest thing he'd seen in quite a while. And he hadn't come yet.

***

Lauren lay on the bed, gasping for breath. If the orgasms she'd given herself the past two nights were powerful, the one she'd just had was earth shattering. Grant had been the first person to make her come, and now he'd been the only one to make her whole body climax at once.

Still bound to the headboard and blindfolded, Lauren focused on getting her breathing back under control. She'd felt Grant leave the bed soon after she'd begged him to stop touching her, but she had no idea where he was now. She could tell he wasn't on the bed, but she couldn't hear him moving around the room either.

Grant had quietly walked across the room to retrieve his phone from the pocket of his pants he'd discarded on his dresser. Knowing that he'd have a few quiet moments, Grant opened the camera app and took a few photos to share with Lauren later. One of her from the tits up, tied hands above her head and eyes hidden behind the blindfold. One of her whole body with her slick pussy on full display from the bottom of the bed. He tried to focus in on just her cunt so her tits, head, and hands were out of focus. And one final picture of just her wet, pouting cunt. Grant was fairly sure that Lauren had never seen her pussy before, now she'd know what he saw when he was getting ready to eat her hot cunt.

Turning around to retrieve Lauren's towel from the floor, Grant wiped the juices off of his face and hands. He'd need another shower to get it off and not smell like sex, but he'd save that for later. Grant let the towel drop back down to the floor and climbed back on the bed next to his wife.

"Did you come?", he asked jokingly.

"Oh, my God, yes!", Lauren breathed back. "I've never come so hard in my life. It was amazing, I thought I was going to black out."

"Any interest in finding out what the price for that orgasm is?"

"Only if it's naughty," Lauren shot back. "But I'm not sure I'm up for having you inside me just now, I'm too sensitive."

"I figured that would be the case. I am going to release one hand now, and you're going to give me a hand job until I come. By the way, this isn't the price. You'll pay that later."

With that said, Grant reached over and released Lauren's right hand. He then turned over and pulled the lube out of his nightstand. Getting his cock lubed up, Grant guided Lauren's hand to his dick.

"You know I'm no good at hand jobs", Lauren protested. "Wouldn't you rather I just suck you off? Give me some time to relax and then I'll swallow your load like a good slut."

"No, I want to come now. Besides, we have more than enough time after dinner for you to have dessert. Now start stroking, I'll give you tips if I think you need them."

Lauren signed and shifted her weight on the bed so her arm had better range of motion to jerk off her husband. He felt even bigger now than he had when he had her lie on her stomach. She could just get her fingers around his cock. Normally she'd just do the up and down motion she knew all guys used (or at least all the ones in the few videos she'd watched), but now that she'd watched Grant masturbate himself she was better prepared. The lube was a nice touch, her hand glided up and down her husband's shaft at a fast pace.

"Slow down, " Grant said. "Take your time. Focus on using all of your fingers to stimulate the shaft and this spot just under the head." He took her hand and pushed her index finger onto the sensitive spot just below the tip.

Lauren slowed down, but increased her grip onto Grant's cock. Every time she stroked up past his cock's tip, she'd run the full length of her finger over the nerve he'd showed her. Grant moaned in response and urged her on by bucking his hips in time to her rhythm. Soon he was holding her hand between his and fucking her hand with quick strokes.

Letting out a gasp, Grant's whole body quivered for a moment and then Lauren felt and heard semen splattering over her arm and chest. She could feel Grant's cock in her hand jerk and surge as it sprayed come all over Grant and herself. Finally the jerking stopped and she felt come dribbling down the shaft and onto her hand.

Using the quick release rope Grant had showed her earlier, Lauren released her still bound hand and undid the blindfold around her eyes.

Squinting into the bright room, Lauren took a moment to take in the scene around her. Grant lay next to her on the bed with his head on the pillow next to hers, breathing raggedly after his massive orgasm. Semen splatter covered his chest, her arm, and some of her right tit. The sheet under them was soaked, especially under Lauren's ass, but also under her back and Grant's back.

Lauren rolled over to give her husband a kiss, smearing the semen between the two of them.

"That was great", Lauren managed after kissing her husband. The taste of her own pussy was on his mouth, but for once she didn't mind. Her whole body called out for a nap.

"It was better than great," Grant replied. "It was the best sex we've ever had. And it wasn't even really sex. Now let's take a shower and go to dinner."

Lauren groaned. They could order in, couldn't they? There was no reason to leave the house so quickly.

Grant smacked her ass hard. "Come on, let's clean up and go out. I'm really hungry now."

Lauren rolled over and stood up at the same time as Grant. Reaching down, she started to strip the sheets from the mattress to put in the laundry.

"Leave it", Grant said. "We're not done making a mess in here tonight."

The shared shower was intimate, but both were more in the mood for dinner than sex. Despite both having cum as hard as they'd ever done, there was still a burning need in both of them to complete what they'd started that evening.

***

Dinner was fine, they'd just made their reservation just in time. Both ordered light meals but ate ravenously when they were delivered. Conversation at meal had been about just about everything but sex: families, work gossip, plans for the coming months. Grant even tried to nail Lauren's plans for Christmas down so he could let his side of the family know when they were available.

Walking back to the car, Grant and Lauren held hands like teenagers. One of the reasons Grant had kept the conversation at dinner away from sex was so he could come up with something for Lauren to do to pay him back for the orgasm she begged him for earlier that evening. Wracking his brains, Grant eventually had come up with an idea that he felt would meet their needs. He just needed her out of the restaurant so he could tell her.

Sitting in the car, Grant leaned over and gave Lauren a long kiss. "Are you ready for the second part of our evening?" he asked coyly.

"I've been dying to know what you want as payment", Lauren returned. "Please just don't make it too embarrassing."

"I thought I'd give you options," Grant responded. "That way you don't have to do something you find too embarrassing. Option one (and I'm hoping you pick this one) is a blowjob three times a week for a month. Option two is going into a sex shop, tonight, to buy a sex toy of your choosing. Option three is that I get to have a twenty-four hour day of sex whenever and however I want it. You will dress as I tell you to dress, fuck as I tell you to fuck, and be as slutty as I want."

Grant started the car. "And you have to decide before we're out of the parking lot."

Lauren's head raced. Blowing Grant three times a week seemed like it was too much in his favor with no guaranty that she would get anything out of it. Going into a sex shop? She'd never dreamed of doing anything like that, it would be embarrassing. But it would be over quickly. Twenty-four hours of sexual slavery to Grant? That fell into the same category as the first option - probably not much in it for Lauren.

"Fine," she said as Grant was backing out of the spot. "I'll go into a sex shop tonight."

Grant smiled. "Wow, that was the least likely one I thought you'd go for. Just let me stop at an ATM and I'll take us to one. Start thinking of what sex toy you want to buy. Once you get in there, you'll be lost in all the options."

"ATM? I brought my purse", replied Lauren.

"You're not using your card in a sex shop. You'll pay cash."

Grant had a specific shop in mind. It had a reputation for being couple friendly, clean, and in a nice part of town. He wouldn't dream of sending poor Lauren into some seedy sex joint advertising booths or private shows. At least not yet.

After stopping off at an ATM and getting $60 for Lauren to spend, Grant headed the car downtown. It didn't take too long to get there and the whole way tension filled the car. Lauren did not know what to expect - would it be like a bookstore? The closest thing she could think of was the "Adult" section at her local video store growing up. Surely a whole store devoted to adult material wouldn't cover everything with a curtain. As to what sex toy she wanted to buy, Lauren had no clue. She knew that vibrators and dildos existed, but she had no idea what kind she wanted for herself. Vaguely she remembered a TV show talking about a rabbit, that sounded cute.

"Are you still up for this?", Grant asked as he parallel parked the car on a busy street. "You can always change your mind to one of the other options."

"I'm ready, I'm just not sure what I'm going to buy, " Lauren replied. "I'll have to browse around to see what's available."

"Alright, I'll be in the car waiting. Give me a call or come right back to the car if you see anything that makes you feel like you're in danger."

Lauren opened the car door and stepped out onto the city street. As soon as Grant had swung the car around toward downtown, she'd known where they were headed. That made her feel more at ease - Grant didn't know it yet, but she'd been in this shop already. Before their anniversary last year, Lauren had gone in to see if they had any lingerie she might like. It was clean, and staffed exclusively with women.

Stepping through the front door, Lauren immediately looked over to the sales counter. Two women sat there talking to one another, both were young and seemed like they were in a good mood. Classical music played over the speakers and set a quiet and relaxed mood.

The store was divided into sections: books, toys, home goods (?), apparel, and videos. The video section was the smallest, just a shelf of DVDs, and the home goods section seemed only to be a few racks of products. The books section was pretty large with tables set up like B&N with selections laid out by subject. Lauren knew she'd be in trouble for buying a book, so she went over to the other large section: toys.

There were three walls covered in various vibrators and toys with a table in front labeled "Staff Picks". Lauren couldn't believe her eyes, there were dildos there as long and thick as her arm. The "Staff Picks" all seemed to be rainbow colored toys, thought not all of them were phallic shaped.

"Can I help you find something?"