The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing his eyes, Grant thought about all the times he'd come in the last 24 hours. Last night he'd masturbated before bed, secretly watched by his wife. That evening his wife had jerked him off after he tied, blindfolded, and ate her to an intense orgasm. Now he was finally getting to come inside Lauren for the first time in what felt like ages. She was so wet, he could barely feel any friction on his cock as he drove in and out of her cunt.

Opening his eyes, Grant saw that Lauren was moaning, lost in a sea of her own orgasmic lust.

Lauren had also been looking forward to this. Despite the multiple orgasms she'd already had (masturbating next to her husband the night before, eaten out while bound and blindfolded this evening, masturbated to a feverish orgasm in the car on the way home from their date), Lauren could feel a truly massive cum building. Her pussy was so wet it was soaking the towel beneath her. She could feel her moisture running down her sex, around the jeweled butt plug, and onto the sheet. Lauren could feel her husband, already painfully erect, growing with each thrust into her cunt, getting closer to his own orgasm.

Grant watched as Lauren's face and chest grew redder and redder. She was holding her breath again waiting for the sweet release of orgasm. Reaching down and tweaking her nipples, Grant could feel his own release rapidly approach and decided that Lauren would want some help to get over the finish line at the same time. Leaving her left nipple, Grant's hand traveled down her torso. Taking Lauren's clit in-between the knuckles of his first two fingers, Grant squeezed and tugged at her erect clit like he'd never done before.

The effect was immediate. Lauren's gasping for breath and slight moaning became a guttural intake of breath while her whole body thrashed on the bed. Grant could feel the butt plug slip out of her ass and push his balls aside as he thrust into her for the last time.

Now it was Grant's turn to grunt and convulse. Filling Lauren with his come, his whole dick was alive with sensation and over stimulation. Jerking rapidly, Grant was held in place by Lauren's legs while her greedy cunt milked his cock of all of its come. Moments extended into minutes as they both came down from the euphoric high they had been building to all night. Grant, still fully inside his wife, leaned over and kissed her. Lauren, instead of the usual light kiss, kissed her husband with all of the passion and energy she could muster from her totally spent body. She'd come now four times in 24 hours, more than she'd come in a full month for years. Despite the hazy afterglow scrambling her senses after her latest orgasm, Lauren could feel her husband's cock softening in her cunt and slipping out along with the copious amounts of cum he'd filled her with.

Grant collapsed on top of Lauren and then rolled to her side. He kissed his way up her neck, fondled her breast, and sucked on her earlobe. "Let's take this into the bath and discuss what comes next."

***

Lauren sat back into the warm water of the tub and waited for Grant to join her. Immersed in the warm water, her muscles unknotted from the earth shattering orgasm she'd had only a few minutes before. The tub in their bathroom wasn't the largest, but Lauren was sure that Grant would be able to squeeze in by the drain. In the meantime, she would take advantage of the alone time by allowing the water to sooth and warm her tired flesh.

Grant stood in the door of the bathroom watching his wife unwind after a truly memorable session of fucking. Grant couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so spent. His dick, swinging flaccid between his thighs, had finally been inside his wife's cunt after an evening of teasing and edging. Despite the beautiful woman he saw before him naked in the bath, Grant's cock was not ready to stir just yet.

Walking up to the side of the tub, Grant indicated that Lauren was to move forward so he could fold himself in behind her. Reluctantly giving up her spot, Lauren folded her legs and allowed Grant to sit behind her, his cock trapped between his belly and her back. Her husband wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back against him. The warm water felt good against their skin.

"So, what did you think of the ass plug?", Grant asked after kissing his wife's neck.

"It was different", Lauren answered, "but nice. I think we should try the medium sized next time. The small one didn't want to stay in when you pushed into me."

"If you think you're ready for that."

"I do. I want to see those pictures on your phone again, but then I want you to delete them. No sense in having intimate photos on a device our children could see."

"No problem. I'll erase my browser history, too." Grant chuckled thinking about how his wife had been researching how to use butt plugs not long before.

"Someone's waking up", Lauren said feeling her husband's cock stir against her back. Trying to keep her nipples under the warm water was forcing her to spread her legs and rest her heels on the edges of the tub. Lauren realized that from his position behind her, Grant was looking straight down her chest and seeing the reflection of her well-used cunt in the overflow drain cover. Briefly considering what sex in the tub would be like, Lauren put it out of her head as too uncomfortable for both of them. They were right next to the bedroom after all.

"Don't worry about me," Grant breathed into her ear, barely audible. "I'm going to need some more time after cumming so hard inside you. Besides, I thought we would take advantage of the kids being gone and keep this going until we have to pick them up tomorrow morning."

"What did you have in mind?" Lauren asked, allowing the warmth of the water to lull her into a kind of post-coital trance. She could feel the semen leaking out of her cunt and into the bath water. The orgasm from earlier had made her lips and clit super sensitive, but now she could feel the water working it's magic and sooth the raw nerves. She wasn't up for more sex at the moment, but she was still turned on just from the suggestion that they might not be done making love for the night.

"How would you feel about sleeping nude?", Grant asked in a whisper.

"I think that sounds nice."

"Tell me about what happened in the car. What was it about the photos that set you off?"

Lauren cast her memory back. It had only been a little while, but it seemed ages ago now. Pulling up her skirt and masturbating looking at her own picture in the car. What had come over her?

"I think it was just hormone overload. I was aroused from going into the shop. I was turned on thinking about using a butt plug. Then I saw those pictures you took, and it was just too much. I had to touch myself, I had to cum. I knew no one was going to see me, but I wouldn't have cared if they did. I was in control of myself, but all I could think about was getting off, how wet I was, how good it felt to rub my clit, and how hot it was having your cock in my hand and mouth." Suddenly guilty, Lauren added, "I hope none of the neighbors saw."

"Don't worry," Grant said struggling to keep his ever growing cock in a comfortable position between them. "We were the only ones outside tonight and all of our neighbor's lights were off. Though I do wish I had taken your phone and filmed you. I've never seen you do anything so hot."

With that, Grant kissed his way down his wife's neck, ending at her shoulder. Both of his hands moved around his wife's shoulders to squeeze her floating tits. Maybe he was ready for more after all.

"Stop that", Lauren reprimanded. "I'm trying to relax. If you can't keep your hands to yourself, go back to the bedroom." Her smile belied the hard tone in her voice as she craned her neck up to kiss her husband directly on his mouth. She could taste herself on his lips and his tongue. The kiss lasted a few minutes and then she went back to focusing on the warm, relaxed feeling she felt radiating from her chest.

Grant let go of his wife's tits and wrapped her in a bear-hug instead, forcing his mouth back down to her neck to give more light kisses while he ground his now erect cock against her back.

"Just letting you know the effect you're having on me, " Grant said with a smile.

Knowing that she wasn't going to be able to get Grant out of the bath without paying some sort of attention to him, Lauren rolled over and wedged his cock between her tits.

"Is this what's been poking me this whole time?", Lauren asked. "Feels like someone wants some more attention tonight."

Kissing her way up Grant's chest, Lauren wrapped her hand around his dick and squeezed as hard as she could. He was rock-hard again, and they'd only just finished having sex a little while before. It had been some years since they'd had sex more than once a night, but Lauren didn't want him cumming again. Not just yet.

Kissing Grant on the mouth, Lauren's nipples were still under the warm water, but her ass and back were up in the comparatively cool air. Goose flesh started to appear on her back, shoulders and legs. Opening his eyes when Lauren broke the kiss to run her tongue around his nipple, Grant let out a slow groan seeing his wife's shapely body displayed before him in the tub and his hard cock firmly in her hand and pressed against the warm flesh of her tits. He wasn't close to cumming again, but he was definitely aroused.

Holding Grant's cock in her hand, Lauren started slowing jacking his shaft while she kissed and licked his chest and nipples.

"Tell me again how much you love me sucking on your cock, " Lauren prompted Grant. "Describe how much you want to blow a load all over my face. Would you like to take a picture of me like that? Covered in your cum? Maybe make a video of me sucking you off?"

"Stop", Grant finally said, knowing that he didn't want to cum in his wife's hand again that night. "I don't want to cum right now, and I'm going to if you keep talking dirty and playing with my cock."

Pouting playfully, Lauren released his engorged member and rose up on her knees to kiss Grant on the mouth.

"Then you need to get out of the tub so I can finish soaking in peace."

Sliding out of the tub past his wife, Grant grabbed a towel and started drying himself off.

"I'm going downstairs for a drink. Do you want anything?"

"Just some water, please. You can leave it on my nightstand. I'll be done in here shortly."

"Good", Grant answered. "I'm thinking we should fool around some more before we fall asleep. I'll put on the TV when I come back up. I want to hear more about you watching me masturbate the other night." With that Grant left the room and Lauren was left to her own thoughts.

Hearing the TV come on in the other room distracted her for only a second before Lauren went back to focusing on the warm feeling spreading down her chest, along her arms, down her legs, and finally to her feet. Stroking her husband had only made her moderately aroused, and now that feeling had given way to a sense of wellbeing and calm. Her muscles, so sore from the strain of cumming so hard multiple times that day, were now relaxed and unwound. Focusing on her breathing, Lauren was able to imagine floating and not having a care in the world.

This was a different feeling from being tired. Tired was wanting to close your eyes and allow sleep to drag you away from thoughts. The way Lauren felt now included wanting to close her eyes, but she wanted to stay conscious and guide her thoughts back to the days events. Daydreaming wasn't something Lauren ever really did or had time for, but now she felt herself wanting to dwell on the past day, reliving some of the moments over again in her mind.

Using her foot, Lauren turned on the hot water tap again to fill the tub up as much as she could now that Grant was gone. The sound of the water drowned out the TV from the other room, though she could barely hear it through the fog of her post-orgasmic delirium. Now that the tub was hot and full again, the floating feeling was not just in her head.

Casually, Lauren allowed her hands to stray down her sides and support her ass off the cooler bottom of the tub. Now she really was floating. With her eyes closed, Lauren thought back to what it was like to be tied up and blindfolded. The memory of begging her husband to fuck her briefly made her blush, but then she thought of the pictures he'd taken. Soon she was thinking of how she'd masturbated in the car on the drive home.

A loud moan from the bedroom startled Lauren back to the real world. Grant had turned on the TV, what in the world could he be watching?

***

Grant had indeed gone downstairs to get some drinks, Bourbon for him and water for her. Standing in his own kitchen nude was novel, but he was ready to get back upstairs and see what else he and his wife could get up to while the kids were away.

Going back upstairs, Grant was keenly aware of his cock swinging back and forth between his legs. Not long before, Lauren had been giving him a hand job in the bath and his arousal had not gone away entirely. Now going back up the stairs, Grant could feel the cool pre-cum on the tip of his cock smearing back and forth on his leg as he climbed back up to the bedroom. Despite thinking that he was not going to be able to come more than twice that night, Grant was starting to think that he'd be able to manage just fine.

Setting Lauren's drink next to the bed and walking around to his side, Grant flipped on the TV and sat down on the bed and looked around him. What a sight it was, too. The blankets had long been thrown on the floor, the sheets were a jumble (and stained with semen), pillows were spilled all over the bed, and the ties Grant had used to bind Lauren's hands were still tied to the headboard. Grant took a long pull of bourbon and shook his head. He wasn't in the mood for regular TV, and only one thing seemed appropriate for the evening.

Grant's phone lay in the middle of the bed where Lauren had dropped it before their last bout. Picking it up and opening a browser, Grant decided that if Lauren was so interested in what he watched while he masturbated, he should probably show her. Grant debated what to watch. Too graphic and his wife would definitely not be turned on; too soft and it would seem tame compared to the fucking they'd been up to that night. Searching for videos with butt plugs, Grant didn't find anything worth watching. Searching again for videos with bondage, Grant was again disappointed not to find anything he thought Lauren would appreciate. Briefly thinking of the video he'd watched the night before, Grant dismissed any lesbian porn as inappropriate for the occasion. Finally, Grant settled on a vintage movie he enjoyed watching. It was not so outrageous but it still has lots of oral and some anal. Casting the movie to the TV, Grant sat back and started lightly playing with his cock until Lauren finished her bath.

The first scene was of two people camping in the woods sneaking off to fuck away from their friends. Grant didn't realize how loud the volume was until the blond in the scene started screaming her way through an orgasm.

Lauren, completely naked and dripping water, stood in the doorway a few moments later taking in the scene before her. She'd surmised what was going on based on what she'd heard in the bath, but she was unprepared for Grant's open masturbation. While making eye contact, her husband continued to stroke his cock up and down in an unhurried, casual motion. Lauren could feel her arousal between her thighs because of the display before her. Walking across the room to the bed, she lay down next to her husband (still soaking wet from the tub) and turned her attention to the TV.

Her timing couldn't have been any more perfect. The girl on the screen was on her knees letting her partner baste her face with his semen. Lauren watched as the girl scooped all of the cum off of her face and ate it off of her hand. It was definitely something she had never seen before. Judging from Grant's level of hardness, it was something he thought arousing as well.

Lauren reached over and started playing with her husbands balls. Grant switched hands so he could wrap his arm around Lauren and squeeze her ass. The movie moved on to another couple, this time they were in a hot tub at a cabin in the woods.

"I always wanted to stay at a secluded cabin in the woods, " Lauren said. "It would be a nice change of pace to be out away from everyone."

"Plus it would be fun to skinny dip in a private hot tub without having to worry about neighbors," Grant added.

Lauren agreed. "I've never been naked outside before. It could be fun."

"You were pretty naked behind our house tonight," Grant said with a smile.

"Yes, but not like they are, " Lauren gestured toward the screen. "They're totally naked and on display. I still had most of my clothes on, thank you."

The screen showed the actors performing oral sex on the side of the hot tub. It looked hot, but also uncomfortable.

"You could tell the actress has fake tits when they floated like beach balls in the hot tub," Lauren remarked. "But look at the size of his cock. I'm surprised she can fit all of it into her mouth."

"Are you jealous?" Grant asked. "What would you do if I had a cock that big?" Grant wasn't particularly self conscious about his dick, but he also knew he was average.

"I'd avoid situations where you'd want me to put it in my mouth or cunt. It's too big, you'd split me in half. Besides, that dick wouldn't rub my g-spot like yours does." Lauren gave her husband's balls a squeeze. She'd never played with them for this long before. Rolling them around in her hands, she started using her fingers to probe and feel around his testicles.

"You're being too gentle", Grant said. "Go ahead and give them a good tug. Just don't try and wrench them off my body."

Lauren followed his advice and was rewarded with a slight moan from her husband. He had stopped stroking the full length of his cock and was just making a small up and down motion around the base.

"Are you close?" Lauren asked. She didn't want him cumming just yet and she didn't want to push him over the edge playing with his balls.

"I'm not", Grant replied. "I stopped working my full shaft so I would blow when you started playing with my balls. Would you mind moving your hand a little lower and pressing just under my ball sack? That feels really good but won't make me blow."

Lauren moved two fingers down off his balls and pressed up into the sponge-like tissue under his balls. Grant rewarded this with a hard kiss to her lips before rolling over and watching the movie again. Lauren had forgotten about the movie and was surprised to see the actor eating out his partner's cunt.

"Wasn't he fucking her a second ago?", Lauren asked.

"He was, but they edit these things so you can never tell what order things happen in. I'm pretty sure a lot of the cumshots are the first thing they film."

Lauren slowly stroked Grant's balls and thought about what it would be like to have sex first and then have her husband go down on her. Their current arrangement had her cum first and Grant last. Lauren did love the feeling of Grant blowing his load in her juicy cunt, but the thought of Grant eating her out after fucking her was pretty arousing. Lauren's free hand was supporting her head while she stroked Grant's nuts. Now she rested her head on his shoulder so she could move her hand down and stroke her rapidly moistening pussy.

Grant didn't seem to notice what she was doing until he heard the wet sounds of her fingers in her cunt. Still cautiously stroking his cock, Grant turned his attention from the movie to his wife masturbating next to him. How had he slept Friday night through the sound of this going on next to him? Grant could feel he was getting too close to the edge and stopped stroking, allowing the only sensation to be his wife's gentle tugging at his balls and occasionally rubbing his taint.