The Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey of a couple through submission and swinging.
2k words
4.06
8.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake woke up the next morning on the bed. He looked over his wife of 7 years and wondered what happened the night before. He wondered if it was the wine or the porn. Whatever it was, he liked it and wanted more. He got ready to do some yard work as Monica got ready to spend the day getting her hair done and a mani/pedi.

After freshening up, Jake decided to test the waters. He took out his phone and searched for gifs of women sucking big cocks. There were plenty. He laughed as he thought about what his search history would look like to his "FBI Agent." He picked a few and sent it to Monica with a question: "Which cock would you pick?"

Monica received the gifs and made the mistake of opening it while the nail tech was doing her right finger nails. She quickly closed her message app and looked at the nail tech to make sure she did not see the gifs. After some time, Monica opened the message again and read Jake's question. She scrolled through the gifs, unconsciously licking her lips as she stares at the big cocks in the gifs. She tagged each gif and replied.             

"I like pretty cocks. Oh and I like them cut and veiny. Like yours." She sent with a winky face emoji.

"Are these cocks big enough for you? Or you want them huge?" Jake texted with a laugh.

"Why? Are you gonna make me suck on them?" She was not able to correctly gauge Jake's tone. What if he was just trying to catch her or corner her?

"Just be a good girl and say it. Are these cocks big enough for my wife?" Jake was sitting on the couch, rubbing his cock through his shorts as he texted her.

"Uh huh" was all that Monica managed to send.

"No. No. I want you to say it, like a good girl." Jake was really testing the waters now. He's chatted online before and have "owned" submissives, but not quite like this. Not his innocent little wife.

"Yea, those cocks are big enough for me. Do you mind?" She sat on the massage chair as her pedi session started. She could feel her pussy quiver with each text. She kept scrolling up to the gifs. Watching the women suck on those cocks.

"Good girl. And no, I don't mind if you think those cocks are big enough. But you didn't tell me what you would do to them." Jake was rock hard now. Something about his wife talking about other cocks turned him on.

"mmm are you sure? Those big cocks in my hand? Stroking them slowly until they get rock hard? You won't mind?" She bit her lip and almost didn't send it. She's turned on and hoped that she was not squirming too much on the massage chair.

"Oh you'd take them all at once? Naughty naughty wife."

"I guess I misunderstood. And...yea, at once" Monica Texted.

Jake took out his cock and took a video of him slowly stroking.

"Get home soon. I guess we have a lot to talk about." He texted with a mischievous emoji.

Monica was surprised at the video. She pressed her legs together and felt how wet she is and wished that she was done already.

Monica made it home after lunch. Jake was playing a video game while he waited for her. He went to the master's bedroom and laid down. Monica changed into a tank top and shorts. They both smiled at each other when Monica walked into the room and laid down to his left.

No words were uttered as Jake positions Monica to her side, spooning her from behind. He slid his arm under her and began to kiss her neck, his hand on her waist. Just like the night before, Monica slowly pushed back and moved her hips against his crotch. She could feel that he's hard already.

"Did you finish earlier?" She moaned lustily.

"No, I didn't, thought I'd save it for my wife." With that, Jake tried to turn on his back to bring Monica on top of him. Her back on his chest, her ass on his crotch. He kept kissing her neck as his hands roamed around her body. Both hands slid in the tank top and cupped her tits. Squeezing them gently at first then harder. Her nipples were hard. Sensitive against the fabric of her top.

"Off with your shorts" he whispered into her ear.

Monica reached down and slid her shorts off, feeling the cold air of the room between her legs. Using his legs, Jake opened Monica's legs. His left hand moved down between her legs. He traced the outside of her pussy lips with his index finger.              

Up along the right side of her pussy lips and down the left side. The soft touch teased Monica. She was squirming on top of Jake. Her ass moved in small circles against his cock. He continued to squeeze her tits and rub her nipples. Jake traced his finger along the tip of her pussy lips. He pressed down just enough to push her lips apart. Pussy juice coated the tip of his index finger as he slowly moved it up and down her slit. But he made sure not to touch her clit. Teasing her even more. Jake took his finger and brought it under Monica's top, then rubbed her own pussy juice on her nipples. Monica shivered at his wet touch.

"Take out your phone, look at the gifs with me" Jake he somewhat struggled to take off his shorts. He pulled his shorts down and made his cock slapped against Monica's wet pussy lips making her moan and shiver.

Hard cock pressed against pussy lips. Couple discovering each other anew. Jake moved his hips up and down; his hard cock parted her lips. Her pussy juice coating the head of his cock and the veiny shaft.

Monica scrolled up to the first gif: it shot from the guy's point of view, the woman on her knees and stroking the cock as she sucks on the head.

"You like that don't you? Her mouth wide open to get that cock in her mouth while she strokes him?" Jake said breathily close to Monica's ear.

She nodded. "I don't think I can get that big cock in my mouth. It seems so thick." Monica reached down to trace the veins on Jake's throbbing cock.

Jake was pinching and rolling her nipples as they scroll through the gifs. He moved his hips as low as he can, teasing the entrance of her pussy then slowly pushing up, teasing her stiff clit.              

It was a gif of a pornstar gagging on a cock now. Her head was hanging off the side of the bed. The guy was straddling her head while fucking her mouth. Drool and spit along the shaft of the guy's cock.

"Fuck that's a messy blow job huh? Slut getting her mouth used." Jake emphasized his sentence with a long and tight squeeze of Monica's tits. She moaned and pushed his cock even harder against her pussy.

"I don't think I've been that messy. Is that something you'd like?" She said in almost a whisper.

"oh yea...I won't mind a slut being messy with my cock like that."

Monica moaned. She felt her hips moving up and down. Wanting to feel Jake's cock in her wet pussy. She heard him say those last few words, but she was lost in her thoughts. Did he want another woman to give him a blow job? Did he want her to be messy when she sucks cock? Did he call her a slut?

Whatever it was, it made her feel good. It made her feel hornier. It made her feel...slutty.

"Yea? Want that slut to just open up her mouth for your cock?"

"Fffuck." He decided to say it. "Would you like to be the slut with her open mouth ready to be fucked?" He called her a slut. He called his wife of 7 years a slut.

Monica moaned loudly when she heard it. She has called herself a slut before, but in her head and she was alone. She has been horny and sexually curious since middle school. She thought it was not right or normal and hid it from everyone, even her husband. She put her weight on her feet and moved her pussy along the length of his cock. Up and down. Coating his cock with pussy juice. Teasing herself.

"Is that bad? Is it bad if your wife is a slut?" She knew it's out there. She trusted that Jake would accept her and not think bad of her.

Jake lifted her up more then reached down between her legs. He pushed the head of his cock firmly against the opening of her pussy and slowly guided her down. Her tight, wet pussy accepting him. Stretching open. She moved her hips left and right to get him in and allowing her weight to do the rest. A sigh of relief and contentment escaped her mouth. She was impaled on his cock.

In this position, the head of his cock was able to rub the sensitive spots of her pussy. She rotated her hips in small circle, letting the head of his cock rub inside. She reached down and felt that his cock is not fully inside and that her juices were leaking down the base of his shaft.

"Tell me, Monica. Say that you want to be a slut for me. Tell me you want me to fuck your mouth like a slut." He hissed with authority. His dominant side re-surfacing. His left hand had moved up to her neck, but not quite choking her.

"Baby....I want to be your slut. Let me be your slut. Please use my mouth. Use your slut's mouth. Fuck my mouth like that cock in the gif." She thought about those words. She uttered those words. But she felt like a transformed person. For years she thought it was weird for a woman to be as horny as her. She thought it was not normal. Now her husband is holding on to her neck. His cock is deep in her quivering pussy and all she could think of is needing more. Needing to be called a slut. Needing to be used. She needed this. She needed to tell him she's a slut. She needed him to treat her like a slut.

With a grunt, Jake lifted Monica by the waist. He started to pump his hips up and down. Fucked her willing pussy. Their flesh slapping together.

"I'll make you a slut, Monica. I'll treat you like a slut the way I want to. Do you understand?"

She nodded. Her mouth open. She moaned with each thrust of his cock inside her pussy. Small orgasms flowed through her body. She wanted release. She needed it. She wanted to cum.

He held her tight. Fucking her with lust and carnal desire. He will make a slut out of her, he thought. He will use her the way he wanted.

"Ask for it, Monica. Ask to be allowed to cum."

She moaned loudly with that sentence and almost forgot to ask. Her pussy taking over.

"Please...please...make..me...cum, let me cum all over your cock." She finally got it out.

He fucked her faster and as hard as he could. "Cum on my cock. Make a mess on it like a slut should." He groaned and grunted as he felt his cum building up from within. He grunted. Almost a growl. His cum erupted in his wife's pussy. And as if timed, she let out a half moan half scream. She was cumming on his cock. She felt her pussy fill with hot cum and shuddered at the sheer eroticism of this new chapter of their life.

She collapsed on him. His cock buried in her pussy. Their cum mixed inside her and oozing out of her pussy as her muscles flexed and relaxed around his cock.