The Awakening

Story Info
A couple's ongoing journey to sharing.
3k words
4.16
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sige
Sige
3 Followers

Her arousal was at a level I have never encountered in our 30 years of marriage. Don't get me wrong, my beautiful wife has powerful and repeated orgasms during sex or when being frigged off. However, these are reactions to physical touch, not simple visual or mental stimuli. That said, I do like to whisper my latest imaginations, horny dreams or remembrances of our past sexual exploits when building up to and during sex. More often than not, this does appear to increase her arousal, if her breathing and quite moaning is anything to go by. But again, though intense at times, I would argue nothing to level I just had the pleasure of observing.

For a number of years now my wife and I like to fantasize about one particular guy she has had an 'interest' in for some time. She admitted that he flirted with her going back 20 years. He a paramedic fire fighter, her a nurse, they often passed joking remarks across the ED which were full of inuendo, though light enough not to be taken for more than the typical in that environment. However, after we moved away he continued to Message her, usually about his work exploits or about his partner, and what they were up to. The inuendo was still there and they often lightly flirted back and forth, though my wife, who often shared the posts with me, was in complete denial that he 'fancied her.' I pointed out the obvious on more than one occasion. As time went on I started to needle her more during sex about her fancying him, gradually introducing more explicit details which she would always rebuff then gradually admit to through remarks like "maybe."

We have been able to talk openly like this since an occurrence a few years after getting married. Though not a particularly jealous guy, I would look on other guys with suspicion regarding their intent in our early days. However, I had been around the traps in my earlier life and realised over time that sex was just an immensely enjoyable physical act that, as long as people don't get hurt, we shouldn't get hung up about. Men fancying my wife was, if anything, complimentary, and my wife looking at them was just a reminder to me that she needed to be satisfied...always.

From the very moment I first laid my cock between my wife's naked ass cheeks as I squeezed her pert nipples and experienced her immediately respond by shoving up her beautiful ass in order to offer her swollen pussy, I knew this was a girl that knows what she wants and how she wants it. No trying to leave a guy guessing what's OK to do or not to do, or pretending to be innocent. By this time my wife had already experienced a large black cock and knew what erotic pleasure could be if you just push aside the hang ups to get to what is important in life - pleasure, in whatever form that takes!

My wife was a highly sexual being at that time with us having sex at least a couple of times a day when she was off work. I would often come off duty in the middle of the day and find her lying naked asleep on top of the bed enjoying the cooling fan. Her dark red nipples were always erect and her legs slightly apart. She has a fantastic ass and I loved being able to see just the base of her slender pussy between her thighs. Unable to resist I would unzip and remove my engorged cock, placing the head ever so lightly on her lips. She would always wake with a little smile and immediately take my cock into her mouth. Usually brief and not particularly deep, giving head has never been something she particularly liked but regardless she would always partake for my pleasure. For me it was more a teasing ritual to indicate my intent as my greatest pleasure has always and will always be in pleasuring her (no matter how she gains it). We would soon end up lying in front of our bedroom mirror where I would take her from behind while she would lift her knee to watch my cock intently as it pushed into her pussy and then withdraw pulling her swollen lips back as if they were holding onto my shaft for every possible moment of sensation. I think she enjoyed this sight as much as the feel of my cock, which by now would be thrusting into her.

She took a stint away from home travel nursing for six months. We would regularly have phone sex to satisfy my cravings to hear her coming and also to let go my load. However, what I did not realise was how horny she had become, no longer getting her two fucks a day and general pleasure from being held and explored in a sexual way. After a few months away she called and I could tell straight away there was something on her mind. She quickly blurted out that she was sorry "I kissed a guy." Not wanting her to worry I quickly informed her that her pleasure comes before anything to me and she should not be worried about having fun. "Now tell me the truth, you wouldn't be feeling so bad if you just kissed?" She quietly offered that he had just let him feel her boobs.

Now knowing my wife as I do, I knew that if any man touches her nipples she would immediately become wet and aroused and being away from the regular sex she enjoyed at that time she would be struggling to fight the craving for more. So, I was more specific with her, "Now we both know that if you have your boobs caressed you will want to be frigged off." She soon admitted that she was "incredibly horny," so she pulled her jeans down a bit for him while he made her come a couple of times... "but that was all and I told him I was married." I was so proud that she told me and was up front - Her explanation of the intense drivers behind the encounter made total sense to me and I trusted her implicitly that she would always tell me her desires and actions, no matter how alarmed she thinks I might be.

That all said, I was gob smacked that she let him bring her to orgasm twice but she then failed to reciprocate by jerking him off, sucking his cock, or more appropriately fucking him for all it was worth. I said, "Did you frig off when you got home thinking about him?" She replied somewhat guiltily "yes." "Then clearly you needed to get his cock in you, not just get worked up. Babe, you are use to a lot more attention than you are getting. If you are so horny don't frustrate yourself. Furthermore, you can't leave a man hanging like that. Tell him that your husband is OK if you fuck, just DO NOT make it an affair." Nothing more happened after that (though in my brain I half wish she just turned around one day and said, "sorry, by way of full disclosure, we did fuck. I just didn't want to upset you - that would be followed by an instant hard on, demands to hear the detail, and then a hard fucking of my wife). Of course, I did have the pleasure of my very horny wife lowering her now 'very tight' pussy slowly down onto my cock a few months later, watching her face as she quivered with the sensation of being spread wide.

It was this event that made me realise that my wife needing cock so desperately (she later admitted, it was only by the unfortunate circumstance of lack of accommodation that she did not get to ride his cock that night) was not infidelity. That's when somebody has sex without telling you with somebody they have an emotional connection with. She just needed what I had led her to regularly receive. In fact, I would have been relieved in that circumstance and probably excited by the idea of my wife fucking some large cocked individual non-stop for a weekend until she was completely satiated. Then saying "thanks, that was great fun, but its time for you to go now!" rather than finding herself a new love.

At the end of the day, I it was me she chose to spend her life with and although I would always let her take the initiative if the opportunity to fuck presented itself, I know she would never do anything that I wouldn't permit if I knew. My wife avoided giving me further details for many years, I think because she thought it would upset me. But later she understood that my pleasure comes from her recounting her pleasure in detail and we have revisited the scenario on my initiation a number of times over the years while fucking.

I think it was the admission to this lustful groping session in a car that opened the way for more open conversations regarding our true desires. Though I must admit, I did miss some of the signals in the early days of this increasing frankness. My sexy wife used to wear a very short summer dress to show off her long-tanned legs. We went out for a meal with a doctor friend who was going to be leaving the country shortly. She had never indicated her desire for this man so it was not until late into the meal I realised my girl was horny as could be. She had been squirming around on the chair so much as he spoke to her, her dress had ridden up higher exposing her now damp panties. I don't know if he had realised what effect he was having on her but if I had spotted her lack of composure and wet panties earlier I would have steered that encounter to end with me watching him fuck her hard in the back seat of the car or the two of us fucking my long auburn haired beauty repeatedly across our King Sized bed.

Anyway, this brings us to her regular Facebook buddy X. We have worked up to a fuck a number of times talking about the 'what ifs' of the bumping into him. We explored many fantasies but that is all they were due to distance and circumstances. Then, out of the blue and when we may be coincidentally moving closer, one of his typical inuendo filled messages takes a dramatic turn when my wife opens a crack in the door. It quickly moves to more direct and explicit comments but which my wife can still close the door on claiming joke status. To my surprise and pleasure, my wife becoming more emboldened by our frequent discussions and understanding of each other's drivers, implied a threesome. It quickly escalated to her having to decide an option between her preference for cock in mouth and pussy or cock in the pussy and ass. My wife was initially shocked but clearly excited. She proudly went straight for the pussy and ass, sharing with me how amazing the pair of us would be both taking her with her relating how great it was when I took her deep in her ass with my balls slamming against her pussy lips. She was becoming more aroused by the minute as the conversation went back and forth.

Then without warning X sent a full-length dick pic. She tried but failed to hide her now growing arousal by claiming repeatedly in a nervous voice how funny it all was. I soon debunked this claim by taking her in the bedroom, lowering her panties and licking her now soaking wet pussy as X had alluded to him doing in one of his recent comments. Then something remarkable happened. The awakening unfolding before my very eyes and growing hard on. We discussed sending something back, maybe a pic of her pussy. However, I rethought this and suggested she should move slower and be a little more discrete. I took a nice side-angled pic of her breast and sent it. He quickly came back with more explicit comments as I walked into the other room, half guessing what my now extremely turned-on wife was going to do. She walks in proudly but somewhat sheepishly showing me that she had just sent a pic of her pussy. Wow, never having received anything like this from all my nights away from home I found myself getting increasingly aroused watching her bloom in front of me.

I take pride in the fact I have never called a girl a slut in my entire life. Not because of its derogatory meaning in common use by sad men that can't even get a girl but because it made no sense to me. After all, here is me trying to experience girls but if I do then they are a slut...stupid! Instead, my definition of slut would be:

"EVERY man, and

any female that knows exactly what she wants sexually, wants to fulfil her longings or desire, steps forward when she sees the opportunity, and communicates it clearly!"

I was making love to (fucking) my wife recently and said when referring to her fantasy experience with somebody else "be the slut you want to be!" I felt her momentarily stiffen but she quickly rescinded back to the pleasure she was enduring. I suddenly thought "oh, shit!" Thankfully for me I think she understood...or just chose to sacrifice me in my sleep on another day. But I must share why this is important.

I have never, never been as aroused in my life as I was nearing the end of the first day's communication trail. My wife had since changed into a dressing gown with nothing on underneath. She was hot and clearly aroused from the evening's correspondence and awakening in herself. She sat in a partly reclined position on the sofa with her legs apart, fidgeting with the bottom of her dressing gown repeatedly pushing it between her legs as if to hide her swollen pussy and then repositioning it as if to cool herself down. X continued to send messages explaining how hot she was and how turned on he was. With each post she was becoming more aroused, her face had become flushed and she was struggling to hold eye contact with me, explaining over and over how funny this was. At this point I thought it appropriate to point out that the close-up video clip of his cock he just sent was longer than she realised and actually showed him ejaculating. Not the explosive spurt of a man that has been turned on all evening but of somebody that has already just jerked off. "You have turned him on so much in the last couple of hours he has already come thinking about you twice." You could see the look not only of surprise but of absolute pride. But then her expression changed.

The evening was coming to a close and he was making it clear that he was going to bed frustrated that the beautiful side-on pic of her pert boob that showed her erect nipple to its finest had been deleted. Her posture had changed a little with her legs more open, she started to look down and away from me as if a little embarrassed that I could see her thoughts. I said "would you like to send him something else?" in a flash she lifted her head and looked straight into my eyes "yes". Her eyes were burning, demanding almost. She never looked more sexually attractive to me than she did at that moment. Almost as if I was going to fuck her myself right there I kneeled forward, took hold of her gown collars and roughly pulled them apart so her tits were exposed, bobbling a little as her body jerked back. I said in an almost menacing voice, adrenalin running high, "grip your fucking tits for him." My wife prefers to call them boobs but at that particular moment pleasantries were not first foremost as my heart was pounding through my chest with a level of desire that was a surprise to even me. She pre-emptied the move. Before I had even finished the sentence, she had firmly gripped her right breast causing her nipple to instantly engorge, appearing tightly squeezed between her fingers. I took the pic and she pressed send without hesitation. The look of satisfaction, pride in herself, and pride in her body was written all over her face. She knew what she wanted, she knew what he wanted, and she had directness to do it - I am proud of her for many things but at that moment I was the proudest. In those few short hours she had a huge sexual awakening, made an enormous sexual commitment to do what she wanted to do, to do what brought (and continues to bring) her pleasure and fun without hang ups. She was being that slut she wanted to be and enjoying every second of it.

The next day she was initially a bit sheepish, coming home from work with a few doubts. However, after sending a message clarifying this was about wanting him in her and not about wanting him, she soon returned to her previous mood, content that this was clearly in the realm of just fun, extending boundaries, and pleasuring her to the fullest rather than an affair. To close the day I suggested sending a picture of her ass just showing the tiniest glimpse of her pussy to land him firmly on what is important. Bringing her pleasure through his erotic comments. Pleasure in knowing how aroused she can make him. Pleasure in knowing how aroused I am getting by her confidence and her new awakening. Each sexual boundary she takes excites me more and more...her pleasure excites me. Heck, she just excites me...period!

So now she is away from home again for a few weeks and will hopefully embrace communicating with X without my influence. I offered to let her communicate without me monitoring but she is happy to let me be a voyeur as X, bold as he is, continues to bring her inner desires out. Exciting times as I wait to see what she does and what she says next.

Sige
Sige
3 Followers