All Comments on 'The Awakening of Angie Ch. 01'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

A good story this could to a lot of married couples but I think they both have to be in on it

when is the 2nd part of the story would be interested in reading it too

FantasyballerFantasyballerover 2 years agoAuthor

Kiwi4ever - I’m debating about releasing part 2 because it is the same episode only narrated by her husband. Your comment made me think I should.

mac10000mac10000over 2 years ago

Damn, looking for a ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to part 2 if you post it! Really enjoyed part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. You are a great storyteller, and it sizzled from start to finish. Your story fascinated my wife because, in our case, it was she who first suggested we start going to strip joints together.

While she is not lesbian, she enjoys watching the girls dance and the effect that they have on the men in the audience. Plus, she enjoys being ‘raped’ by me all night once we get back home from the strip club! Nevertheless, as she is a psychologist, her main interest is observing the ‘power dynamics’ between the girls and the men.

Our favorite club is located in a new office-industrial park. It has one main entrance, that then opens un into two different clubs. It’s called a ‘Combo Club’. On one side is the strip club and on the other side is a regular dance club. Both clubs are popular, and it’s a solid, middle-class crowd. We always buy the ‘complete pass’ which, allows us to go back and forth between the two clubs whenever we want to. However, I spend more time in the strip joint and she spends more time in the dance club.

She is a petite, 4’ 11”, 90 pound, Latina that is drop dead gorgeous. In college, a couple of my buddies had dated her before I did, and they referred to her as a little “spinner”. Meaning, she was so small they could spin her around on their cocks, into just about any position, while they fucked her. We began dating, got married, and then this little ‘spinner’ was mine.

She has always been proud of the way she looks and enjoys dressing sexy. She liked Angie’s observation “Oh ya, and I knew I was…a hottie. Men stared at me constantly and I was pretty certain what they were thinking.”

My wife loves knowing that men are thinking (imagining) fucking her. She flirts and sets up situations where men look lustfully at her. And she makes sure I am close enough to watch. She likes to look right back at them and lick her lips seductively. She says, “Their looks are so lustful, so direct, it’s almost like I can feel their cocks sliding into my hot, wet pussy!”

As her husband, she has trained me to watch her interactions with other men closely. Now, I can feel the sexual energy, from just the way they look at each other. She said an attentive husband should be able to feel the electrical current that a wife exchanges with other men, in just a quick glance. She uses my awareness of that current to make me desire her even more, control me, discipline me, or even emasculate me - depending on her mood.

She enjoys the control she has over both the other men and me. She especially enjoys telling me ahead of time, “Honey, see that man over there? I’m going to make him want to get in my panties!” And sure enough, in less than five minutes he is drooling for her!

We had an agreement that she could dance with anyone she wanted to. And some of her hottest dance partners were ones that she had locked eyes with - in the strip club section. Then, she would lead them over to the dance section. They could grope her tits and ass, grind on her, and even make out with her. She enjoyed showing off and would sometimes even cum on their legs when they shoved their knee between her legs. I loved watching her cum on other men!

We were at this ‘Combo Club’ most Friday nights. Like Angie, in your story, she became increasingly interested in the power that the stripper had over the men. Finally, she got to the point where she wanted to strip on amateur night. The following section, from your story, perfectly described her feelings, “I admit to an attraction to sexual control but there was also the personal arousal that accompanied the seduction of these men. I had to walk into a room of hungry wolves and use my raw power to make them crave me, beg for me, empty their bank accounts for me...it was a huge turn on.”

Eventually, she became a stripper and even worked in the private rooms. On stage, she loved the power she had over men, when they would slip their money in her G-string. And she loved doing individual lap dances, for good tips, with men in the audience. She would always stop by our table and dump the money there in front of me! By the end of most nights, I had a good pile of cash for us to take home.

However, her favorite was working in the private rooms. She loved being dry humped and having them cum in their pants. She said, “It makes me feel like I’m back in high school. I’m totally in control, and they go home all sticky!”

However, finally she could not resist accepting the business cards of several of her wealthy clients. Now, she has started doing a few ‘tricks’ per week, on the side. She says it’s the best sex of her life and she loves cuckolding me for money. She said it is good for a husband to get accustomed to their wife freely, and even eagerly, giving her pussy to other men in exchange for money. She controls me, because she doesn’t allow me to control who she spreads her legs for.

Of course, she has me groom and prepare her for her ‘dates’. And she uses my credit card to buy sexy dresses and lingerie for them. That emasculates me and I’m becoming impotent, which she really likes.

Her motto is, “What do ATMs and men have in common? They’re only a girl’s best friend as long as they are spitting out money!”

Your descriptions of Angie dancing, and working the private room were exceptionally well done. Thanks!

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

I gave it three stars because I thought it was okay. I would have liked more details about being up on stage. What did it feel like, what were the men looking like, how did you strip and so forth. It would have also been better had you described in more detail your adventure in the private room. Your story has a lot of potential, but could be improved if more details were added.

pugg6963pugg69635 months ago

And then he shot her in the head. The end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES