The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal shuddered at his words. What the fuck did she get herself into? Where was Charles? They were having dinner and then nothing. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying hard to remember but there was no memory on how she got here. Thoughts flowed through her brain like a wild river crashing over rocks but no answers came rushing forth.

"Please let me go." Her lips trembled and a tear streaked down her cheek and then she pleaded with him. "Please I don't know who you are or what I did but you have to let me go!"

Nick wiped the tears from her cheek and then gave her a sinful smile. "I don't have to let you go. And in fact, you are going to stay with me until I decide to give you back your freedom." Then in a soft compelling voice, he asked, "do you like surfing my pages on the internet?"

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "What are you talking about?" She instantly knew what he was referring to but denied it. She felt like a trapped animal, backed into a corner and about to be slaughtered. Breathing heavily, her eyes avoided direct contact with his. "I don't know what your website is and I sure as hell didn't go there!"

Pulling her hair again, he stared directly into her eyes. "Oh, but you did my sweet Crystal." He patted her cheek and then stroked her long red curls from her face. "I know that you visit my pages a lot. I have some software that allows me to track people who visit my site." It was a lie but he was betting she didn't know it. "And Crystal, you must like what you see because you come back almost every night." Nick was fishing but he was pretty confident since Charles told him she had some of the pages marked as favorites. "I bet you even mark them as favorites so you can find them easier." It was a gamble that she would know it was Charles who told him.

She eyed him critically trying to figure out how he knew she marked some pages as favorite. Did he really have software that tracked people? The only other way he knew was if he broke into her house and looked at her computer. Her mind was reeling with thoughts. He couldn't possibly know her password. She was exasperated, pleading with him. "Please sir, let me go. I promise I won't tell the police."

Grabbing a fist full of hair, he pulled her head back and looked directly into her eyes. His voice was soft and even but it carried a warning tone. "You've got two things right. First, you will call me sir and secondly, you won't tell the police." He leaned his face close to hers and added, "I bet when your husband isn't home you fantasize about what it would be like to be one of the women on my website."

Her emerald eyes met his dark brown orbs and she whispered with malice, "How do you know what I do in my own time? And how do you know about my husband? He is a very powerful man and he will have your hide when he finds out you are the one who kidnapped me!" Her breathing was hard and shallow and a tear ran down her cheek. Fear and hate gripped her as she stared at the stranger.

Nick gave her another sinful smile. "I know a lot of things about you and your hubby baby." He was patronizing her, speaking in a cocky voice. "I've been watching you for a long time and did my research before I moved on you." He was lying but it did give credibility to cover his relationship with her husband.

He grabbed her cheeks between his thumb and fingers, sneering into her confused face. "I know all about your husband's work habits and how he leaves a desirable woman like you all alone. It is unconscionable. If I had you to come home to every night, I would get home as soon as I could." Reaching out, he caressed one of her generous mounds through the black dress. "I bet you are one hot bitch in bed."

Crystal was taken by surprise by his response. In a shaky tone, she tried to justify Charles' work regime. "My ... my husband is very important and he has to work long hours to make sure the company runs smoothly." She wiggled a little trying to free his hand from her breast. Then in a very spiteful tone she added, "I doubt you'll ever know how hot I can be in bed." She knew right away that comment was a mistake.

Nick's smile broadened. "We'll see about that honey." His fingers tightened on her breast, squeezing it as if testing its suppleness. "Yeah, we'll see about that." Releasing her breasts, he squeezed the other mound. His voice returned to its arrogant tone. "Is that why he leaves you alone for days and you go to your snotty country club with all your other lonely bitches? Do you and your bitch friends talk about what websites you like to watch when your husbands are gone." He pinched her breast and then grabbed her cheeks again, squeezing them firmly together.

This man hit a nerve in Crystal's brain. He must have been following her for a long time. She had heard about hackers following people on the internet. But it seemed this guy was following her personally. How else would he know about the country club and her friends? They talked about some of the younger men working at the club and joked about what they would do with them if they ever got them alone. But they never discussed something so personal or kinky as bondage websites. And how did he know her husband was out of town for days and sometimes all week. Was he prying into their lives? Did Charles know he was being stalked by this man? What else did he know about them?

Her voice was shaky and unsure. "How do you know about my husband's work schedule and my affiliation with the country club?"

Nick patted her cheek and chuckled. "There are a lot of things you don't know about me Crystal. But you're going to find out a lot about me and yourself in the next few days."

The words stung her ... find out more about herself ... next few days? "What are you talking about?" She tried pleading with him again. "Please let me go home tonight. I promise I won't tell anyone about you!"

He snickered. "It's too late for that Crystal."

Nick walked to a nearby wall, turning a wheel that lowered a bar with two cuffs suspended from it. The bar was connected to a swivel hook allowing the captive to be turned in any direction. As the bar descended, he saw Crystal look at it, her eyes wide with fear as he scolded her. "I bet you have a secret desire to experience what you're watching on the internet. And maybe when we're done, you might want to tell your slutty country club bitches about me." He chuckled and laughed, seeing her mouth hanging open, her breathing beginning to quicken. "Maybe they would love to experience being a slutty slave like you're going to experience."

"NO PLEASE ...," she screamed when he released her right wrist, pulling it upward and securing it to a cuff. She tried valiantly to pull her arm away but to no avail. He was a lot stronger than her.

Nick ignored her outburst, grabbing her left wrist and pulling it upward to the other cuff. He quickly untied her ankles and then walked back to the wheel. Turning it, he watched Crystal being forced to rise from the chair, her eyes wide open with fear. He didn't stop turning the wheel until his captive was standing, arms stretched sufficiently above her head.

"PLEASE LET ME GO," she yelled. "I won't tell anyone ... I promise." But he pleading only fell on deaf ears.

"Now let's see what we have to work with," he sneered, picking up a pair of shears.

Crystal's eyes left his dark orbs and were now squarely on the scissors. As he approached her, she squirmed as if to try and get away from the scissors but to no avail. There was no escaping this madman. "You goddamn motherfucker. You're going to kill me, aren't you?" Her seething comment only made Nick smile.

His tone was sarcastic. "Oh Crystal, I don't plan to cause you any harm. Well maybe a little pain but then I think you want to know what it's like to be treated like a slut."

Her emerald eyes never left the tip of the scissors as he placed them at the top of her abundant cleavage and slowly moved them down. "We are going to have fun and show you that what you see in the videos can be pleasurable as well as painful."

When the tip of the scissors pressed against the thin fabric of her dress, she screamed. "NO ... NO ... you goddamn prick ... I'm going to tell my husband and when he finds you, he's going to cut off your dick." She was spitting mad. It was a bold statement spoken out of fear and anger.

Nick mocked the helpless woman. "You haven't seen my cock yet and you want to cut it off. I think once you get a taste of my cock, you won't be satisfied with your husband's cock."

"You goddamn prick ... LET ME GO," she spit as she pulled hard on her restraints.

Nick loved the interaction with this redhead firecracker. She was full of fire and he was going to enjoy showing her what he was sure she fantasied when she was alone. "I can see I need to silence you, at least for now." He picked up a blue ball gag from a nearby table and dangled it between his fingers. "This will keep that foul mouth of yours shut for a while."

She started to yell, "I am not one of your whores ... YOU ... Mmmfghhd. " But then her voice was silenced, the ball gag forced her lips open and stuffed into her mouth. She shook her head trying to spit it out, but it had no impact on him as he fastened the strap on the back of her head.

Picking up the shears, he gave her a smug smile, enjoying how she was squirming, her eyes wide, staring at the scissors. "That should keep you quiet for a while," he laughed and then added. "Let's see what's under that gorgeous dress." Placing the shears at the hem, he started cutting upward until he reached a point where her thighs met. Grabbing the thin material, he pulled sideways, listening and watching the material ripping apart.

The red lace panties met his eyes for the first time. "Nice," he murmured and then touched the soft material. "Did you dress sexy for your hubby, thinking you might get a little sex?" Then in a cynical tone he added, "I bet you thought you were going to fuck your husband tonight. Well I guess I'll have to do, won't I?"

She tried to move away from his greedy fingers as they skimmed over the lacey material. His fingers moved with her gyrations, waiting for her to stop for a moment and when she did, he pressed his fingertips into her furrow. "I can't wait to see this nice cunt and feel my cock sliding deep inside you." She wiggled and moaned something incoherent. He looked up into her eyes, giving her another smug smile. "You might as well not fight it because you're not going anywhere."

Crystal weighed his words and couldn't shake the feeling that she feared for her life. Would he cut her with the scissors? She felt so ashamed when he started touching her panties. No one but her husband had touched her since they were married. She tried to shut out this man's aggressive behavior but it was difficult. His fingers pushed the soft lacey material into her pussy and there was nothing she could do to prevent him touching her most private parts.

Nick chuckled at her resistance, his fingers retreating from her pussy. He resumed snipping at the silky black dress material, making his way upward to her breasts. Smiling at the way her chest rose and fell with each desperate breath, he cut the thin fabric between her generous shaped breasts, revealing the red lace bra. "Mmmm matching underwear," he mused as he snipped the last few inches on the dress.

Making quick work of snipping each shoulder strap, the black dress fell helplessly to the floor, leaving her only in her sexy underwear and the string of pearls. Nick took a moment to survey his captive, appreciating how her sexy red lace bra and panties made her look all that more desirable. Her breasts were just as he envisioned, generous mounds of flesh that would fit nicely in his hands. Thoughts of fucking her tits entered his mind as he began rubbing his hands over the lacey bra. They were a nice handful and his cock started to thicken as lustful thoughts scrambled around in his brain.

There was nothing she could do to stop him and when her dress fell away, she felt shame and embarrassment. The only male to see her dressed like this was her husband. Yeah, her girlfriends had seen her in the locker room at the country club but that was nonsexual. This man was staring at her with greedy eyes and she feared he might do her harm. She tried to plead with him through the ball gag but it was impossible to say anything intelligible. He was ignoring her gurgling ramblings.

"Time to see what we have to work with," he chimed as he cut her bra straps and then looking admiringly at her breasts when the bra fell harmlessly on top of the ruined dress. Dropping the shears on the floor, he reached out, massaging her breasts. He took his time, cupping them in his hands as if weighing them, like fruit in the marketplace. "Hmmmm I love your breasts." Though she tried desperately to get away from his hands, there was no hope. He cupped them again and then rubbed the tips, watching the nipples respond. "We are going to have a lot of fun Crystal."

Crystal cringed at the thought of him saying they were going to have a lot of fun. Maybe he was but she was here against her will. Groaning at the thought of being strung up like a piece of meat for a madman, she knew she would be unable to stop his advances. What had happened in the restaurant? Where was Charles? Did he set this up? She doubted the last thought. There was no way he knew about her internet scavenging. She tried to shut out any sensations but her nipples were responding to his caresses.

Nick continued to massage her breasts, leaning forward to place a wet kiss on one nipple, feeling the rough texture on his lips. Nipping at the tip gently, he was satisfied when it was fully extended. Switching to the other appetizing nipple, he sucked it between his lips, tonguing the raw nipple, hearing a soft moan come from behind the ball gag. She may resist him with her head but her body knew pleasure when it was stimulated. Taking the growing nipple between his teeth, he nipped on it, feeling her body buck, trying to get away. But that didn't deter him. He shifted his attention back and forth between the appetizing nipples, kissing and nipping it until they both stood stiff.

Satisfying his urge for now, he stood in front the fiery redhead and then slapped her left breast, watching it bounce to the right and then rebound. Her moan of pain made him chuckle softly and then he hit the right mound watching it perform exactly the same movements. Taking a second to glare into her eyes, he saw her fear. "Is that what you thought it would feel like when you watched your porno?"

She wanted to rip his eyes out. He was treating her like a whore slave. Charles never treated her like this. It was degrading but then didn't that come across in the videos. The women in those videos were used and abused but they seemed to like it and even ask for more. When he slapped her breasts again, she grimaced in pain but something else was happening.

She pictured herself in a video being manhandled by this stranger. A feeling of wanting to give herself to this type of treatment seemed appealing. Should she surrender? Give in to the carnal urges beginning to course through her veins just like when she watched the videos? But then her mind reprimanded her lustful thoughts. She was married to a successful and loving husband. Shouldn't she be satisfied with him and their lovemaking? But what was this craving that she wanted to experience? Was it wrong to want something that gnawed inside her every time her husband was absent from their bed? Her thoughts were interrupted when the man grabbed both nipples and leered into her eyes.

Twisting both nipples hard at the same time, he watched her reaction. He was not disappointed when her eyes closed and she let out a gargled groan. Was she beginning to like this? Twisting them again brought out the same response, eyes squinting shut and a guttural moan slipping from behind the ball gag. Without hesitation, he slapped each breast, seeing a faint rosy color appear. "We'll have more fun with those later," he snickered. Twisting her nipples and slapping her generous tits one more time, he decided it was time to get her totally undressed. Falling to his knees, his eyes took in the sexy red lace panties.

Before he picked up the scissors, he put his arms between her thighs, forcing them apart as he hands grabbed her ass cheeks. Pulling her covered sex to his face, he smelled the richness of her sex. "Mmmmm I bet you're going to taste yummy," he quipped as he flicked his tongue across the lacy material. Opening his mouth, he pressed it against her sex and slid his tongue up and down feeling a dampness on the panties. He wasn't surprised her body reacted to his actions tonight. She had buried her desires for a long time but her mind just needed to let go of her inhibitions. Nick was sure she would soon knock down those walls.

Picking up the scissors, he clipped the lacey material on one hip and then repeated the procedure on the other hip. When the material dropped to the floor, he beamed at the clean-shaven lips in front of him. "It's almost as if you shaved your pussy for me," he laughed and then added, "I love a clean-shaven cunt." Running his fingertips over her puffy lips, he teased the furrow and then pushed his fingers between folds. Some moisture met his touch just as it had when his tongue felt it on her panties and he smiled. If her mind didn't like what was happening, her body most certainly did. "You're nice and tight and wet baby. I bet your hubby loves to lick your delicious pussy."

Crystal's hips jerked trying in vain to get away. His comment about Charles licking her pussy brought up unpleasant memories. She loved it when he licked her but he wasn't all that fond of using his mouth on her as part of foreplay and did it only on certain occasions. Sometimes she had to beg him to do it. This guy seemed infatuated with her pussy and she couldn't help but moan into the ball gag when his fingers slid inside her pussy, searching, going deep and then retreating. This was all wrong. She shouldn't be enjoying this man. But it was different than anything she had ever experienced with previous lovers before she and Charles married. While the rational part of her feared what was happening, the immodest part of her wanted more.

Nick could have spent a lot of time teasing her pussy but he had other more interesting things for her to explore. Standing, he walked around her naked body dangling on the swivel. It was evident she took care of her body, curves in all the right places conjured up illicit kinky ideas. Picking up a flogger, he saw her cast a critical eye on the tool. He was sure she had seen it used in the videos but now she was to be the recipient of its tentacles. He twirled the strands, letting her view them as they whirled closer. And then he flicked his wrist, sending the long leathery tentacles onto her breasts causing her body to jerk and a moan escape her lips. His face wore a satisfying grin as his wrist flicked again, sending the strands crashing against her soft skin.

She had seen this punishment on the videos and wondered how it would feel to be the target. Now she knew firsthand. The first time he hit her, she jumped and felt a stinging pain in her breasts. She knew he would strike her again and holding her breath, she groaned when the long strands landed on her breasts again. She watched his hand flash forward and the when the tentacles landed on her stomach, she let out a muffled cry, knowing he was a master at this technique.

He loved watching her squirm as each strike hit a new mark. The intensity of his strikes varied, never letting her know how hard the strands would hurt. Her soft moans were evidence she wasn't totally against this treatment. He hit her abdomen and then across her thighs before moving to her backside. Her eyes tried to follow him until he disappeared from view. Waiting a few moments to let her think about what he was going to do, Nick rested the strands on her right shoulder, teasing her. Then when he was ready, he concentrated on her upper back, slowly working his way downward, leaving red marks as a sign of where he had been. He eyed the soft tissue of her buttocks and then began swatting her ass until her butt cheeks turned a soft crimson color.