The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell did he think?" She was in no position to say no and there was not a lot she could do to resist him. Her arms were stretched above her head unable to fight him off. She had to admit, his fingers felt wonderful sliding around inside her and there was nothing she could do but it. She was helpless just like the women in the bondage videos. She was mimicking what she saw in the videos, women reacting to the stimulus from their dominant masters.

Bondage was her secret vice and she didn't share it with her husband. She thought he would think her weird and so she kept her kinky thoughts locked up tight inside her. This man was bringing out some emotions and sensations she had never felt before and she found herself beginning to be excited. She now realized what the women in the videos experienced as they thrashed about at the hands of their tormentors, enjoying pain and pleasure.

"I ... ahhhhh ... yes ... Please touch me."

Nick smiled at his captive. They were making progress, more progress than he thought they would at this point. His fingers slid up and down her slit, rubbing her clit and then plunging into her overheated cunt. His lips claimed hers again and this time there was no hesitation on her part. As the kiss deepened, he felt her legs try to spread further apart, wanting his fingers to explore her, while continuous moans filtered into his mouth.

His fingers were driving her crazy. Was he teasing her again, taking her to the summit and then denying her pleasure? Or would he really let her have a much-needed orgasm? Crystal's body and mind were reacting to his kisses and touches, feeling her body throwing caution to the wind. He broke the kiss long enough to kiss her chin and then slide seductively down her throat and back again to reclaim her lips. Her nipples were hard and her body straining against the restraints, not trying to get away but wanting him to never stop. His lips slipped from hers once more and she pleadingly moaned, "please let me cum."

"And how do you ask?"

Her mind was a blur and then she responded breathlessly, "Please sir let me cum." She was gasping for breath, her body crying out for pleasure.

"You're learning quickly Crystal," he tittered and then kissed her neck, sucking on the tender skin. His fingers slid from the hotness of her canal to her clit, pressing urgently against the inflamed pearl. Each press, each touch brought new cries from Crystal.

"Aghhhhh sir ... yesssss ... play with my clit ... that's the spot ... keep playing with it master." She was on the cliff's edge ready to jump into the hot cauldron of lust. A few more swipes and she was hanging on by a thread before the wave rose to its highest crest and crashed. There was no way to stop the orgasm. Her body squirmed and gyrated on his fingers while the waves washed over her, consuming her with wanton lust.

Nick continued his onslaught on her clit during her wild ride, keeping the pressure on her clit until her orgasm began to subside. But he didn't stop caressing the engorged pearl, instead he listened to her cry out and her body quiver each time he touched the overly stimulated clit. Scooping some of her rich nectar onto his fingers, he swiped it on her lips and then pushed his fingers into her mouth. "Taste yourself Crystal." Plunging his fingers deeper into her mouth, her lips closed around them, sucking her juices from them. "That's a good slut. Clean my fingers," he whispered feeling her tongue swirling around each digit. Pulling his clean fingers from her mouth, he kissed her again, enjoying the way she freely accepted his powerful kiss.

Crystal felt like a damp rag hanging from the restraints after her climax. Her arms were sore as well every spot he had left marks. Her shallow breathing was quickly becoming normal when he offered his wet fingers for her to clean. Her tongue flicked over his fingertips and her mouth opened to accept his offering. As she felt his fingers sliding deeper into her mouth she thought of Charles. They never did this after sex. It was always a quick kiss and then off to sleep. Once in a while she would taste her own cream after watching a woman be tortured on a video. This man didn't hesitate feeding her juices to her and she accepted his fingers with vigor. She was enjoying the taste of herself on his fingers when he abruptly pulled his fingers free. She saw his eyes sparkling and knew he had something else planned. But what kinky thing did he have in mind? Didn't he say she was his captive for a few more days?

Nick unhooked the cuffs from the overhead bar and quickly pulled her wrists together connecting the cuffs together. "That was a very good start Crystal. However, it is only the tip of the iceberg of pleasures and pain you are going to experience."

Crystal couldn't help but ask. "Where am I and what did you do to my husband?"

"Don't worry your pretty head about where you are and as for your husband." He stopped and gave her a secretive smile. "I'm sure he's just fine. If everything works out, I think he'll pay the ramson."

Crystal's eyes widened and her mouth hung open for a moment. She licked her lips and eyed this man. He really did kidnap her from the restaurant! What did he do to her husband? "You bastard," she spit out.

"That's the spirit Crystal. I like a woman who resists and loves pain."

A spark of resistance lit her brain aglow. Now that the punishment was over, it was akin to when someone gets out of trouble and smarts off. "I don't like pain you miserable bastard."

Grabbing her neck, he squeezed hard, giving her a death stare, and mocked her. "Oh, I don't know about that cunt. Your body loved what I did and I'm sure you'll agree as time passes."

The words "time passes" hit another nerve in Crystal and she tried to reason with him. "I'm not your lover or your cunt. I'm married to a wonderful man. Please let me go." She hesitated for a moment. "I ... ahhh ... have an important golf tournament tomorrow with my friends. It's important that I be there to help the team and then afterwards there is an awards banquet with our husbands."

Nick smirked at her comments. He and Charles knew what her plans were for the weekend and Charles assured him he would take care of everything. "I don't think you're going to make your tournament because you're going to be helping yourself overcome your kinky fears. I fear you're going to be tied up." Nick didn't know how Charles was going to cover for Crystal. Whatever excuse he came up with, was for him to worry about and execute.

Letting out a sinful laugh, he grabbed her reddish hair, pulling her head backward and staring into her eyes. "And as for your rich hubby bitch, he'll have to go without you or maybe he'll hook up with one of your single girlfriends." There was no reason to tell her and why spoil the fun. Let Crystal think she is being held hostage for a ransom. Besides he had a full weekend of sex just for her.

"You fucking bastard," she sneered.

"I see it's time to teach you some more manners." He slapped her cheek hard and then added, "Here I thought you were beginning to respect me for opening up some of your hidden desires. But then you slip back into a snooty country club cunt. Do I have to put that ball gag back in your mouth?"

Crystal reeled from the slap and cringed at his words. "No ... No sir ... Please," she whispered with her eyes downcast. She winched when he grabbed her wrists and pulled her toward a spanking bench. She dug in her heels trying to resist but it was impossible, he was much more powerful than she. Looking at the bench with two levels, one lower to kneel on and another one higher. It reminded her of an individual church pew that was usually placed at the base of a statue. Each bench was covered with leather and she gasped when Nick pushed her onto the kneeler.

A tear ran down her cheek and she sniffled. "Please let me go."

Nick ignored her plea and quickly pulled her arms over the top rail unhooking the cuffs and pulling her left arm downward, connecting the cuff to the left leg. Grabbing her other arm before she could pull away, he hooked the cuff to the right leg.

Stepping back and surveying her frontal position, he smiled seeing her abundant breasts hanging over the top rail. They looked inviting, hanging freely and ready to be touched. His fingers roamed over them, teasing the nipples into full hardness. Taking his time, he twisted them gently and then massaged each mound before squeezing each one in his large hand. "I think it's time to let you know who's boss and who's the slave."

"Please you don't have to do this. I'm sorry I called you names. Please let me go." Her words fell on deaf ears.

"I know I don't have to do this Crystal ... but I love it. And I know you're very curious about it too. Why else would you spend hours watching it. You know deep down in your heart, you will too. You just need to let go of your hang-ups."

She was silent, contemplating what he said, watching him select a pair of restraints from the table. She remained silent when he fastened them to her thighs just above the knees. After securing each leg, he hooked them to a post on either side of the bench and then stood behind her, admiring her naked body.

"Such a lovely sight," he sighed, running his hands over her back and then over each butt cheek. "Very nice indeed." Smacking each cheek, he laughed, "Can't wait to sample this end."

Crystal bristled at his proposed entitlement. He wasn't entitled to any part of her body but she was in no position to stop him if he so desired to take advantage of her. She shivered as his hands traveled over her and for a moment, enjoyed how good it felt to have his hands roaming over her body. Then just as suddenly, she felt ashamed that she would like a stranger touch her like this. His soft touches stopped and then he was standing in front of her.

"Lift your head." When she did as he asked, he grasped her hair and pulled it back and away from her face. His voice held a soft concerned tone. "Let's get this out of the way." Pulling her hair back and into a ponytail, he used a rubber band to secure her deep reddish strands. Lifting her chin and gazing at her, he softly stroked her cheek and then whispered, "You look beautiful."

She was taken back by his sudden caringly tone. One minute he was a bastard, striking her with his toys and in the next moment, he seemed compassionate. Was this man Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

His crotch was at eye level and she let out a soft moan when he gave her a seductive smile. "Time to see what I have for you Crystal," he crooned as he began to pull down his zipper.

Her face was mere inches from his jeans and her eyes were glued to his fingers pulling down the zipper. He held her head upright so she could see what was coming next. Pulling the fabric apart, the man pushed his jeans down and out came an already half-erect long thick cock. She knew what was coming next and prepared herself to be used.

Charles loved it when she went down on him and she liked it too. There was always some satisfaction that she was in control of his ejaculation. And on more than one occasion, she got him so excited he blew his load before they could fuck. But with this stranger, there was no way she would have any type of control. She felt his hand pulling her ponytail, forcing her head backward as his thick pole moved closer to her lips.

"Don't even think about not taking my cock Crystal. You're the one responsible for getting it hard and you have no choice but to make love to it." Inching his hips closer, he swiped the tip of his manhood, over her lips. Her eyes darted upward and he gave her big smile and then without any argument, her mouth opened, her lips kissing the bulbous head.

Crystal was no stranger to sucking cock and when his thick meat parted her lips, she closed them around the bulbous head. Sucking and nipping at it with her teeth, she knew he was bigger and thicker than Charles. She felt his hips pushing forward and she didn't resist taking his cock deeper into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little, feeling his shaft cutting off her airway but then he began to rock back and forth, fucking her mouth with a forceful rhythm. Charles was never one to use force. He let her direct how much and how long she played with his cock. But she was not in control with this man and when he pulled out, she felt his hand guiding her head so she was forced to kiss up an down the length of his hardness.

Nick enjoyed observing her lips slide along his cock, her tongue flicking at the veins and getting his cock slippery with her saliva. After a few trips up and down its length, he pressed his ball sac into her mouth. "Go ahead and feel how big my balls are. They have a lot of cream just for that lovely mouth of yours."

Crystal flicked her tongue at the large balls confined in the sac. They were bigger than Charles' balls and she wondered how much of the creamy mixture he would force her to swallow. A shiver rushed through her as she took a ball into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it. What was coming over her? Why was she enjoying this? She was not being punished and found this rather enjoyable. And then the thought that this was immoral scorched her brain. She was married and while she enjoyed watching kinky videos, this was real and against her morals. But was it? Why was she feeling a tingling in her pussy if this was all bad?

The way she sucked his balls made Nick moan with pleasure. She definitely had a good technique and he felt the familiar sensation in his balls as they filled with the creamy cum concoction. Pulling his balls from her talented mouth, he grabbed her ponytail, forcing her head backward. Then with his other hand, he grabbed her throat. "I bet your hubby likes it when you fuck his cock with your mouth. You love my cock don't you Crystal? You love sucking it deep into your slutty mouth and swallowing it."

Staring at the erect veiny muscle, she licked her lips and let out a sigh. "Yes sir ... I ... love to suck your cock." It was true that she always had a fascination with her husband's cock. And now she was bound to a spanking bench and maybe by being agreeable, she might learn something about where she was and where her husband was.

The words made him smile. Gripping her ponytail, he pressed his cock against her lips. "Suck my cock baby. Show your master how good you are and how much you love his cock."

Crystal didn't have much choice in the matter. But then again, she was beginning to enjoy being manhandled by this man. He definitely was more dominant than her husband. Her spittle coated his cock and soon he was ramming his stiff cock deep into her mouth, his hands on the back of her head, force fucking her mouth with a ferocity that Charles never displayed.

It was a surprise to Nick when Crystal took his cock with no argument. In fact, she seemed eager to take him deep into her mouth. Was she changing back into the slut she was earlier? One hand held her ponytail, guiding his cock inside her mouth while his other hand reached under her to tease her nipples. Rocking back and forth, his hand gripped her hair, holding her head motionless while steadily fucking her mouth before backing off and letting her get a gulp of air. Once he saw she had taken in some air, he thrust his cock deep into her mouth again. Repeatedly fucking her mouth faster and harder. There seemed to be some resignation on her part and he was loving the way she willfully accepted his offering.

Crystal took Nick's offering with lustful bliss. She had to admit, his cock was longer and thicker than Charles' shaft and this man knew how to use it. When he forced his cock to the back of her throat, her throat muscles relaxed and she felt his tool snake into her throat. Then when he held her head steady, she wondered if he were going to let her get some air. She felt herself starting to choke on his cock and then began to worry as he held her head stagnant and she was unable to free herself of the blockage. Just when panic set in, he pulled back, freeing her airway. This man knew how to fuck a woman's mouth and as his cock rested on her lips, ready to plunge inside again, she felt the sting of his hand on her butt. She moaned around his cock as his hand slapped her ass cheeks a few times before returning to the back of her head. She readied her mouth and moaned loudly when he began again to force fuck her mouth with renewed fervor.

Looking down at his slick saliva coated cock, he moaned, "You're doing a fabulous job slut." His hips rocked back and forth, vigorously force feeding her his cock and after a few more deep thrusts, Nick pulled out. Smirking at her hard-gasping efforts for fresh air. Patting her cheek, he smacked her ass one more time and then pulled away from her, leaving her still gasping for more air.

Crystal was still breathing hard when he stopped and walked away. She was just getting into sucking his cock. What the fuck is going on? She turned her head, watching him go to the table and pick up a riding crop. A shutter enveloped her and she sort of knew what to expect. Was he going to attack her pussy again with the riding crop? She turned her head as much as she could and then he was out of her view and she wondered where he was going.

His eyes met hers after he retrieved a riding crop from the table. There was a bit of concern registered in her eyes and then he strolled out of her view, tapping the leather tip on his open palm. Standing behind her, he admired the view of her backside and then caressed her ass cheeks. "Mmmm such a lovely ass," he commented as he knelt behind her. Leaning forward, he kissed each cheek and then slid his tongue between them into the valley, teasing her anal opening.

His wet tongue was foreign to her and she got scared. "Please ... no ... please no," she called out weakly. She knew she was completely at his mercy and shuddered at the thought of his tongue licking her ass.

"In due time my sweet slut ... in due time." Nick spread her cheeks apart and continued to tease her rear entrance. He chuckled as his tongue pressed against the tight opening, getting it wet and then spearing just inside the tight opening. Soon she would feel more than just his tongue sliding into the back door.

Rising behind her, he ran the leather tip over her back, lazily tracing circular designs until he came to her ass. Guiding the leather tip into the valley, he saw her cheek muscles tighten. Pushing the rod downward between her thighs, he ran it back and forth, teasing her pussy. He grinned hearing her soft moans and when he pulled the rod away, he saw she had deposited some of her juices on it.

"Such a fine body," he chuckled, tapping her ass cheeks with the leather tip. Each tap became a bit harder and then he began to rain blows on her back from her neck to her ass. Over and over he slapped the leather tip in a new location listening to her murmurs.

When he began to concentrate on her ass, he slapped her bare skin with varying of force. She was whimpering softly as the leather tip landed on a different spot each time and each hit caused her to moan painfully. Nick noted she didn't argue or complain but simply moaned, her body squirming with each strike. He was sure the pain was beginning to build in her body and then with quick decisive movements began to hit her repeatedly.

Crystal took the spanking with the riding crop as silently as she could. Her groans grew more vocal but she was determined to see how much she could take. Wasn't this, after all, what she wanted, what she daydreamed about. She was now the woman in the video. Finally, she couldn't hold back and uttered, "Ohhhh fuck that hurts." She thought he might stop but her outcry didn't seem to deter the man. He continued to smack her with the leather tip, making her moan louder. "Aghhh that fucking hurts."