The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick smiled when he heard her call out. Stopping the punishment, he rubbed his hands over her back and ass before he moved in front of her. His cock was rock hard and swaying close to her face. Grabbing her chin, he raised her head, seeing her watery eyes. Placing his cock on her lips, he cooed, "I guess you need more of this." His hips moved forward, offering his cock to her mouth. When she opened wide to receive his shaft, he made a snide comment. "You like being a cocksucker, don't you?" He didn't give her chance to answer, ramming his stiff cock deep into her mouth and holding her head so she couldn't move. Her throat muscles caressed his cock and then after a moment he began to again violently fuck her mouth.

She gurgled and felt like she was choking when he slammed his cock deep into mouth. It was lying in her throat and then just as she began to panic again, he pulled back. There was no rest as he began to thrust his cock inside her mouth, and then she felt the sting of the leather tip striking her extended sensitive nipples. While he was fucking her mouth, he hit her nipples, sending stinging sensations coursing through her nerves. The stinging sensation was painful, causing her to groan around his thick cock. But then she realized the pain was dulling her senses and not as bad as she initially thought. Was she getting use to his painful slaps? She anticipated the next hit and found it tolerable. Was this how it was with this kinky lifestyle?

As he fucked her mouth and then began to hit her ass again, a spark of enthusiasm ignited in her brain. Whatever happened to her husband and how this man came to be dominating her, drifted to the back of her mind. She was beginning to enjoy being a submissive to this man.

Nick pulled his cock from her mouth, seeing her drool dripping from it. "Very good slut." He grabbed his shaft and slapped her cheeks a few times and then rubbed the tip over her lips. "It's time to try something different."

Crystal was confused. Did he have to change things up now? Her body was on fire not only from the spanking but from growing lust in her body. Her pussy was wet with excitement and with some stimulation, she could easily be induced to cum again. But that didn't seem to be a concern with this man. She remained silent while he unhooked the cuffs on her wrists and the cuffs holding her knees from the spanking bench legs. She was a little wobbly when he pulled her to her feet but he held her, gently guiding her to a leather bench. It looked like the type of bench used by weight lifters but it was fitted with stirrups on one end and what looked like a pommel horse used by gymnasts to rest a person's head.

She didn't resist or argue the way she did when he directed her to the spanking bench. Her body was aglow with need. With Charles they finished what they started sexually without stopping and then went to sleep. But this man seemed to sense that with prolonged foreplay, the final orgasm would be more intense. Crystal was growing more anxious to find out what this guy was planning? Was it more teasing, leaving her high and dry? Or was this going to be like when she was strung up and brought to her a really nice shattering climax with his fingers.

Obediently, she lay on the bench when he instructed her. She watched silently as he tied her ankles to the stirrups. Shouldn't she resist? Shouldn't she at least try to get away from this man? The argument in her head didn't compel any action from her arms and legs and so she remained silent. When he completed tying her ankles, she noticed that her legs were spread wide apart and her most sexual part was fully exposed.

As he tied her wrists to the pummel horse, she stared at his face, seeing a stoic façade. He seemed to be all business and she wondered what new pain she would have to endure. Was she becoming complacent being treated like a slut? What kinky things did this man now have in store for her? She was surprised she now wasn't afraid of this man, rather she looked forward to see what he planned.

Nick smiled at Crystal, who was now bound and ready for him. He leaned down and kissed her and was rewarded when she returned his kiss with equal fervor. Their tongues danced together as if they were old friends getting reacquainted. While their lips melded together, his hand roamed over her neck and then down to her breasts. Seizing the soft flesh in his large hand, he manipulated it as a baker folding dough. He teased the nipple until it stood erect and proud and her soft moans filled his mouth. Leaving the hardened nipple, his fingers found the other breast, massaging it and teasing the ripe nipple until it too was erect. Breaking the kiss, he kissed her nose and then her forehead and then without a word, walked to the toy table.

Selecting a flogger from the table, he strolled back to her, seeing her eyes looking at it. Casually running it over her breasts and stomach, he commented, "You've forgotten that when you speak to me, you are to address me as Sir or Master. From here on, every time you make a mistake, there will be consequences."

"Yes sir," she whispered in an almost inaudible voice, looking into his cold eyes.

Nick slid the strands through his fingers, exclaiming in a stern tone. "Speak up when you address me!"

Before she could speak, the leather strands fell on her naked breasts causing her body to jerk and she let out a groan. "Yes Sir," she responded in a loud voice.

Nick swung the flogger again hitting her chest and then her taut stomach. Following the initial strikes, he began a measured rhythmic motion, swinging the flogger in different arcs before striking her naked torso. Each hit caused Crystal's body to lurch and soon red marks crisscrossed her breasts and abdomen. A few more whacks and then he grabbed her throat and moved his face close to hers.

"Are you going to remember how to address me in the future?"

Her eyes were wide with fear and she could feel her vital airway being pinched off. "Yes master," she cooed hoping it would appease him.

"That's a good little slut," he laughed and then moved his mouth close to hers. The kiss was raw, his lips clashing against hers. He pressed his tongue into her mouth and was pleased when she eagerly accepted and sucked on it. When he pulled back, they were both breathing a bit harder. Without a word, he released her throat and then walked around her spread legs to stand between them.

"What a pretty pussy," he commented, running his fingers up and down the wet crevice. "I see this is turning you on." Nick pressed a finger between the guardian lips and found her clit. Her moan was music to his ears and he locked his eyes onto hers. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes master," came the soft husky reply. The thoughts of this being depraved evaporated with the notion he was going to fuck her.

"Convince me."

Her eyes were half-lidded, wanting to show him a more seductive side. "I want your cock sir."

"No ... Convince me and tell me how much you want to feel it inside your cunt or you won't get it at all."

"Please sir ... Let me have your cock in my cunt ... I want to feel it sliding deep into my hot pussy ... please master ... Let me have your hard cock ... ohhhh god I want to feel it in my pussy ... I want to feel it filling me up."

Nick gave Crystal a wry smile. Holding onto his cock, he rubbed the tip against her soft lips, teasing her while his other hand tweaked a rigid nipple. She was not the only one that wanted to fuck. When he first laid eyes on her redheaded image in the bar, he got the impression she was a spitfire in bed. Whatever happened between her and Charles didn't matter to him, he had to have a taste of this redheaded fox. His cock was solid muscle and needed to feel the heat of her sex soaking into his cock.

The teasing was about over and Crystal knew it. She was about to be penetrated by this complete stranger. But strangely, she seemed to be perfectly comfortable with him and what he was about to do with her. It was as though he knew her most intimate kinky desires.

"Ahhhhh fuck," she whispered when the crown of his thick cock slipped past the entrance. She let out another moan when his fingers tightened around a rough nipple and his cock slipped deeper into her wet hot pussy. Her vaginal muscles took over, squeezing the intruder, welcoming him, while his eyes were squarely centered on hers.

The heat of her cavern radiated into his hard muscle and Nick too, let out a guttural sound. "Yesssss baby ... I knew you would feel good." His hands found her breasts, massaging and squashing them together with his large paw. And then his fingers found her rigid nipples, twisting them and hearing her guttural moans. Guiding his cock inside her pussy, his hands wrapped around her thighs and he began to pump his hips faster. "You're so fucking tight slut." Picking up the tempo, he saw her head bounce backward, her eyes shut tightly as he thrust hard and deep into her.

Sex with Charles was good but not this good. Was it the fact that she was tied to a bench and unable to resist this man? This was just like the videos. Her mind recalled videos of women being pounded by men and now it was her. Her fingers closed into fists, her wrists pulling on the ropes reveling at this man's thick cock in her cunt. Each thrust seemed rougher than the previous one, causing her breathing to become erratic. And then he stopped, holding his thick muscle deep inside her while his hands grasped her throat. Their eyes met and he kissed her hard and passionately as he began to thrust harder. Each thrust caused the bench to bounce up and down while their lips were sealed together and his large hand was squeezing her throat. When he released her lips and his death-like grip, she took a huge gulp of air.

Crystal moaned her appreciation, enjoying the strange muscle in her cave. Her vaginal muscles squeezed as hard as they could around the meat sliding inside her. She never had a fucking this hard and found herself enjoying being tied to the bouncing bench and used by this stranger. She could feel her orgasm beginning to grow as he released her throat and then began to slap her breasts. The burning pain in her tits only enhanced her desire to be fucked harder. "Yessssss ... Master ... more please ... please fuck me harder ... harder please master ... that's it master ... ohhhhhh fucckkkk," she yelled to her persecutor.

Nick sensed a change coming over Crystal as he pounded her pussy with his cock and tweaked her nipples. When he started to slap her breasts, watching them wiggle back and forth, he enjoyed it when she howled out her request. He grabbed the pummel on either side of her head and leaned over her, his hips driving back and forth firmly against her hips.

"You want this cock, don't you bitch," he whispered in a raspy voice.

Her voice was warbled and breathless. "yes sir. I want your cock."

"Would you do anything for my cock slut."

Crystal was lost in a state of craving. In a breathless, barely audible tone, she answered him, "yes master I would do anything for your cock."

Nick's hips picked up the tempo, thrusting hard, slamming deep inside her when his cock slid to the very edge of her pussy. His fingers found her nipples again, twisting and pulling them, listening to her anguished cry of agony. Leaning over her, his hand clutched a breast while his teeth captured a nipple. Nibbling on it for a moment, he changed tactics and bit into the rigid nipple.

Crystal howled with pain when his teeth bit into the nipple and then pulled it out until her breast was stretched to the limit. It hurt, but at the same time a thrill ran through her body. Her fists were clenched and she wanted to escape the pain but then she wanted him to do it to the other nipple. And when Nick didn't deny her silent request, she let out a howl of pain and lust. And then his lips and teeth were gone.

Nick released her abused nipples and stood again, renewing his assault on her pussy. Each thrust was in concert with his hands rubbing and teasing her breasts and then slapping them with his open hand. The sensations in his cock were growing but before he would enjoy his own orgasm, he still had some plans for his captive.

Crystal's body was burning with desire and her orgasm was well on the path of satisfaction. She was craving his cock to destroy her pussy, something her husband didn't do. She was lost in fantasy world and then there was nothing. Stunned that his beautiful cock was gone, she opened her eyes, watching her captor stand between her spread thighs. What did she do wrong? She was confused when he pulled his cock out and stepped away from her aching pussy. Her breathing was hard and inconsistent while she stared helplessly at his stiff swaying cock coated with her juices. She wanted to call out for him to come back but instead remained silent, seeing him pick up a vibrator from the table. She knew then that she was in for a stormy ride, seeing the glint in his eyes and the humming of the toy.

Stepping back between her open thighs, Nick positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed, sending his shaft into the tight confines of her tight cunt. Touching Crystal's pussy with the toy immediately caused a loud groan from her.

"Is this what you expected slut?"

"Yes sir. I want to please you sir ... please sir ... fuck me," she moaned, feeling the sensations building in her clit. Crystal was no stranger to toys, having an assortment that she used when her hubby was not home. Crystal didn't know if Charles would approve of them and so the toys were well hidden from Charles' prying eyes should he happen to look for them.

"Do you want more slut?" Nick pushed his cock deep inside her, holding it as the turned up the speed.

"Yes ... ohhhhh fuckkkkk ... yesssss sir," she hissed trying to maintain control.

Nick's eyes narrowed, staring at her hungry eyes. Pulling his cock out but keeping the vibrator ball on her clit, he directed his cock to her back door. Now was the perfect time to introduce her to good anal sex. Charles admitted at one of their meetings that they had tried anal sex but it was a disaster. Nick was not going to miss this opportunity to take her almost virgin ass.

Crystal was dizzy with the storm building inside her and then she felt his cock sliding in the valley between her butt cheeks and immediately froze. The constant humming of the vibrator ball on her clit didn't diminish the realization that he was going to fuck her ass. She tried to pucker her ass cheeks to prevent any entrance but found it impossible to stop him.

"No ... Please ... no ... I don't like that," she practically screamed trying to wiggle her ass away from the cock head probing at the rear entrance.

"You don't have a choice," he smirked, pulling the vibrator from her pussy and then shoving his hips forward, feeling his cock break through the resistant muscles and into her anal cavity.

Crystal screamed as the pain seared her brain of being violated in this manner. She was helpless to stop him, feeling his cock filling the tight space. "No ... ohhhh pleaseeeee ... no ... No ... Pleaseeeeee ...," she begged to no avail.

Nick didn't answer her plea. His hips thrusting harder as his own orgasm began to loom on the horizon. Returning the vibrator to her clit, he saw some tears rolling down the side of her cheeks. She may not like this now but he was sure she would get used to this by the end of the weekend.

"Is that too intense for you Crystal?"

There was no answer. Crystal's head was thrust backwards against the leather pummel, turning in one direction and the other, as if she could will his cock to leave her ass. Her eyes were closed and her body starting to quiver as Nick relentlessly rubbed her clit with the vibrator. Reaching up with his free hand, he pinched her nipples before sliding up to her mouth, sticking his fingers into her mouth.

"Cum for me ... cum for your master ...," he called out watching her face scrunch up, readying for the impending explosion.

Her eyes were glassy, seeing but not really seeing. Her body was a mess of emotions and sensations. She didn't want his cock in her ass but there was no way to stop him. The pain in her ass was fighting with the sensations in her clit and eventually her sexual hotspot overruled any thoughts of pain. Gasping for breath, she felt as if her body was burning up and then her sensations went into overdrive.

Nick continued to rock his hips against her open thighs, sliding his cock deep inside her ass. She was on the verge of exploding and just needed a little nudge. "That's it baby ... cum for your master ... show your master how much you love cumming!"

Crystal lost all sense of reality as every nerve ending was on high alert. Any movement, set off sensors that made her body squirm and twitch with animal lust. She was teetering on the edge one minute and then next she lost all control. "I'mmmmm cummmmmmmingggggg, " she screamed, her body releasing the pent up tensions. Each breath was harsh and she looked at her attacker with half-lidded eyes. She didn't see him as the madman but as the man that released a hidden kink she had buried for years.

Pulling the vibrator away from her sensitive area, Nick watched her trying to regain her breathing. His hips continued to thrust but not with the intensity of a few minutes back. His own orgasm was close and he pulled out and walked around to her head.

Stroking his cock near her mouth, he waited for her breathing to become somewhat normalized. "Open your mouth baby," he cooed swiping the tip of his cock on her lips.

Obediently she opened her mouth, moaning when his cock entered. "That's is slut ... taste your delicious ass." When she tried to back off, he laughed and shoved his cock deep into her mouth. "You're going to love this," he said as he pulled out and began to stroke his cock faster. "I'm going to fill that nasty mouth of yours," he gasped feeling that the time was near. A few more strokes and he grunted. "Here it comes baby."

His body tensed and his cock throbbed as he closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them, seeing her gaze centered on his cock. "Ahhhhh fuck ...," he groaned as his cream exploded from his balls, coating her mouth. More blasts sent ropes of cream onto her lips, nose, chin, and cheeks. He continued to stroke his cock until he emptied all his stored-up cum.

Gathering some cream from her cheeks and neck, he fed it to her. When her face was clean, he smiled. "Suck my cock clean." He was surprised when she eagerly took his cock into her mouth, sucking it until all the remnants were gone.

Crystal was tired and sore from all the action. It had been one hell of a night. She had dinner with husband to celebrate their anniversary and then found herself the object of some stranger. As Nick untied her bonds, she was glad to finally be released. She had a feeling they were done playing and the thought of going home crossed her mind. Surely Charles was worried about her and she looked meekly at Nick. "Can I go home now?"

Nick looked at Crystal, giving her a brisk smile. "I told you that you can go home when I say and that is not going to happen tonight."

"Please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone." This was something she had said earlier to no avail.

Nick cuffed her hands together, pulling her along with him out of the playroom. He noticed her eyes darted all around them as they walked through part of the house. He sensed she was trying to figure where there might be an escape door.

"Don't think about running Crystal. First of all, you don't know where you are and second, you have so much more to learn about your kinky desires."

"But my husband. He has to be worried about me."

"I'm sure your husband will be fine without you for a few days."