The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he said it, gave Crystal an idea that her husband might know about this. "Does Charles know you kidnapped me?"

"No," he replied convincingly. He directed her into a spacious bedroom with a large king-sized bed. "No more talking about leaving and your husband. It's time to take a shower and then it's bedtime. You have a big day tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't worry your pretty head about it." Nick turned on the water in the large shower and together they stepped under the hot spray. With her hands bound together, Nick washed every inch of her body and when they were done, dried her off with a large fluffy towel.

Crystal remained silent with her own thoughts. It was evident she was not going to get any information from him about Charles, where she was, or what the hell he had planned for her. One thing she did know as she was tired from the exhaustive sex. When they walked into the bedroom, she asked, "How do you expect me to sleep like this." Showing him her cuffed wrists.

"That won't be a problem." Sitting her on the edge of the king-sized bed be produced a chain from the bedside table. "This should work nicely." He connected the chain to the wrist cuffs and then attached the chain to the headboard. "Now lay down and get some sleep." He watched here lie down and then joined her on the spacious bed.

Crystal lay on the king-sized bed, letting out a small moan every time she moved. Her muscles ached from the abuse to her body and her ass. Her ass was sore and every time she moved; the pain reminded her of being violated by this man.

She listened to Nick's even breathing, realizing he was completely comfortable with her situation. How many other women had he chained to the bed? She shifted, trying to find a comfortable position and with each movement, the pain echoed in her brain.

Jumbled thoughts ran rampant in her head. Where was she? Where's Charles? How in the world did this man, Nick, know about my secret? Did her really track her on the internet? Did Charles know? She tried hard to figure things out but the more she tried, the more she became confused. The thoughts just kept flying around. If she did escape, what would she do? Then she remembered her clothes were a tattered mess. What did this madman have planned for her tomorrow? Would she ever see Charles again? A sudden fearful chill ran down her spine. Was this man ever going to let her go? Was he going to kill her?

Her thoughts turned to the sex between her and Nick. There was no doubt this man knew his way around the world of kinky sex. Remembering how he strung her up, the spanking bench, and the stirrups triggered a sensation throughout her body. She had to admit, the bondage and sex was more than she ever got from her husband. What would tomorrow bring? More of the same? A tear rolled down her cheek, thinking about Charles. Did he miss her? After some troublesome thoughts she finally felt her eyes close from shear exhaustion. As darkness descended in her brain, she promised herself she would find a way out of here tomorrow. And then nothing but erotic dreams filled her head.