The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped for a moment, listening to her constant moans and hard breathing. She was taking his treatment well. Rubbing her ass cheeks, feeling the skin warmed by the flogger tentacles, he whispered in her ear. "Are you enjoying your first experience?"

Crystal's eyes closed at the sound of his voice, her body jerking when he touched her, afraid he was going to really hurt her. She had taken what he dished out as quietly as she could and now, he was asking her if she liked it. It was so much safer in her bedroom watching the action and touching herself, wishing she was one of the women in the video. But now it was real and she shivered, feeling the pain still echoing in her head. The muffled "yes" was seemingly incoherent to her but did he hear it.

"Very good bitch," he whispered in her ear and then nibbled on her earlobe. Reaching around her hanging body, he grabbed a handful of soft breast flesh, squeezing it in his large hand and then pinching the rigid nipples. Her agonized whimper was music to his ears. "We've only begun Crystal. Spread your legs for me bitch." It was not a question but an order.

Stepping back, he watched as she tried to spread her legs. Standing behind her, he twirled the flogger strands in a vertical direction, aiming them at the opening between her thighs. When the tentacles landed between her ass cheeks and thighs, her body jerked and instinctively she closed her thighs. "Keep them open or this will get a lot worse."

Crystal's first instinct was to ignore his command and squeeze her thighs tightly together. The pain felt much worse when the leather strands went past her ass cheeks and hit her vagina. She trembled as she opened her legs once more, steeling for the pain that was sure to come. She felt the flogger strands hitting her ass cheeks again and then between her open thighs. Instinctively her body jerked and when he stuck her pussy, her muffled cry was loud. She wondered how many times he was going to hit her and lost count when again, and again, this madman hit her ass and pussy. All she could do was moan into the ball gag while tears rolled down her cheeks. Then there was nothing and she thought it was over. Opening her eyes, red from crying, she watched him move to stand in front of her.

"Bend backward and keep those legs spread apart." Nick waited for her to comply with his order as he twirled the flogger in front of her.

Crystal didn't want to open her thighs for him again and took a moment to understand his command. Then it hit her with the flogger strands across her breasts. She knew he wanted an unobstructed path to her pussy and she cringed at the thought of the leather tips hitting her exposed sex. A shudder shook her body, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop this madman. Slowly she spread her legs and leaned backward, fearful of the pain that was about to be placed on her womanhood.

The tentacles twirled once more, the target once again the puffy lips guarding her sex. While the hits from behind landed on her ass and pussy, her position now afforded him a more direct hitting surface. The first strike caused her to close her eyes tight as her body convulsed and her legs instinctively closed.

His voice was filled some agitation and anger. "Keep those legs open and bend backward ... and keep them open."

Crystal saw his eyes narrow and she feared he might really hurt her. Bending back, she offered her cunt to him and watched as the dreaded strands rotated faster. When they struck her pussy, she threw her head back, eyes squeezing shut and moaning with pain. The next hit didn't seem to be as hard but it still stung and she kept her legs spread. Pain radiated through her pussy as she took a few more hits and this seemed to please the madman. She saw his crooked smile and then he struck her a few more times before throwing the flogger carelessly to the floor.

Nick didn't want to overdo her first experience to BDSM. Striding to her, he smoothed some of her rumpled red hair from her face and stroked her tear-filled cheeks. "You did very good," he whispered as his hands roamed to her breasts, softly caressing them. "There never should be a lot pain without some pleasure. For pleasure mixed with pain makes the experience special."

Crystal was confused. How did pleasure and pain go together? She felt his hands massaging her breasts and waited for him to attack her nipples again. But he didn't. He rolled each nipple tenderly and with care before he slipped down onto his knees. She looked down at him and saw his eyes glance up at her. What was he planning?

Inflicting pain was enjoyable but giving and receiving pleasure was also wonderful. Tracing the outline of her swollen lips, he pushed one finger into the wet crevice, evidence her body was responding favorably to his ministrations. She may not think she enjoyed his tactics so far but he knew she liked being disciplined. She was getting what Charles could not or would not give her. Adding another finger, he thrust deeper, feeling the muscles grabbing it and a moan slipping from her gagged mouth. Using his thumb, he found her clit and began to rub it while his fingers slipped back and forth inside her wet pussy. Her body was responding and pulling his fingers from her, he looked up at her.

"Your mind may not like what I'm doing but your pussy loves it. All nice and wet and ready for more playtime." He showed her his glistening fingertips, placing them on his lips, his tongue slipping up and down the wet digits. Slowly he pushed them into his mouth, smiling up at her and then when he pulled them out he cooed, "You taste fucking good. I could taste you all night."

Was he teasing her? Crystal stared down at her tormentor waiting for him to inflict more pain. But she was surprised when he turned his face away and pushed his mouth against her sex. She felt one hand slide between her legs to cup her ass cheek, pulling her to him. Instinctively her leg rose and laid on his shoulder giving him perfect access to her treasure. What was wrong with her? Why was she giving into this man so easily? Was he done disciplining her? Was he going to tease her and leave her high and dry? Right now, the only thing on her mind was the exquisite feeling in the way his tongue attacked her pussy.

His tongue flattened, running up and down the wet crevice, dipping inside occasionally enjoying the taste of her nectar. Slipping his hand off her ass, his fingers once more found the entrance to her sex and pressed for admission. The muscles guarding her sex hole were strong but not strong enough to prevent his fingers from intruding into her fuck hole. With each inch they gained, the more her body rocked on his face. When he sucked the surrounding lips into his mouth, stretching them, he heard another pleasurable groan.

Her body was responding to this man even though she admonished herself repeatedly, telling herself she should be ashamed that she was enjoying it so much. Charles was a good husband, provider, and their sex was good but not as good as this man. This man was bringing out kinky thoughts and feelings. Feelings and thoughts that Charles didn't make her feel. Was it the thrill of experiencing something she had desired from the first day she explored this man's world on the internet? A tingling sensation in her pussy signaled a growing lust that needed to be taken care of. Would he take her all the way?

His tongue flickered and danced on her clit while his fingers probed inside her hot tunnel. Back and forth his fingers sawed, the tunnel muscles clamping hard around his digits. Whether her brain wanted this or not in, her body did. He could feel her hips swaying, pressing harder against his face, readying for a pleasurable release.

Crystal's mind was giving into the pleasure of his tongue and fingers. Her breathing began to become rougher as the sensations built in her body. She could feel the spittle slipping around the ball gag, coating her chin before dropping onto her twin mounds. Bouncing on this man's face, she felt the urge to explode. Her hips drove forward, welcoming his tongue and fingers, wanting to feel the pleasurable release of all her sexual tension. Her mind was beginning to reel and then there was no stimulation, no tongue, no mouth, nothing. She gasped, breathing hard, when suddenly he stood in front of her, swiping her love juices from his face.

Grabbing her red hair, he pulled her head back and in a soft malicious whisper told her, "You're not getting off that easy Crystal." The stunned look on her face was satisfying. "We've only started baby," he cooed, licking her cheek and then her ear. "There's so much more to experience slut." He dropped her handful of hair and picked up a riding crop. Running the leather tip over her cheek and then down to her chest, he added, "I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before."

Crystal couldn't believe her ears. Charles never pulled away when she was close to cumming. He dutifully finished what he started, but this guy thought nothing of figuratively and literally leaving her dangling so close to orgasm. She saw him readying to hit her and she flinched when Nick began lightly slapping her breasts with the leather tip. She was still breathing hard from her previous stimulation and now the sharp sting of the leather tip disrupted her pleasure. It was true he was making her feel some emotions she only dreamed about. But reality was different than dreams. Dreams did not contain the actual pain but reality did. She grimaced as each hit became harder. He already was making her feel so much different than she was with Charles. What was this man's game? How did she come to be his prisoner?

Nick struck her sensitive nipples, watching her body jerk and sway as each sting registered in her brain. Taking his time, he tapped the underside of her breasts and then between them. But his journey on each trail always ended at the rigid peaks which stood proudly erect. Each tap on her sensitive nipples brought more sounds from behind the ball gag. When it was time to move on, he hit her abdomen a few times and then focused on her thighs. "Spread them apart," he demanded.

Crystal knew what was coming. The slaps on her inflexible nipples was painful. All she could do was gurgle her protest behind the ball gag while dribbling more spittle onto her chin. When she hesitated spreading her thighs, he slapped each one hard, sending a jolt of pain through her thighs. She braced herself again, knowing the leather tip was going to pay a visit to her sensitive cunt. Spreading her legs, she saw the glint in his eyes as he spied her wet pussy. The first tap was soft but the subsequent taps became quicker, more pronounced. She couldn't help but scream her hurt in the ball gag but that didn't seem to deter her tormentor. He continued to slap her pussy, delighting in her struggle.

Nick concentrated hitting just above the vulva and then slapped at the protruding puffy lips. Each hit caused her body to rock backward along with loud guttural sounds escaping from her mouth. Once she was really accepting of her dark desires, he would allow her the privilege of voicing her pain without complaint or resistance. After a few more strikes, he ran the tip teasingly over her pussy, not slapping it but letting the thought of pain be firmly entrenched in her brain. Her hips swayed, trying to get away from the leather tip even though it produced no pain.

Adrenaline rushed through his veins as he walked behind her. The thrill of making women feel pain and pleasure always excited him as he started tapping her ass cheeks. The women who came to him, knew his interest in bondage and they knew what they were getting into with him. But this beauty had no previous physical experience, only the mental imagery of what this lifestyle might entail. He loved a new challenge and he was looking forward to bringing out the dark secrets and kinky desires she had hidden so well for so long.

He smiled when she didn't seem to pull away from him as she did when he hit her pussy. Each swat resembled what he did on her front side, starting soft and then getting harder and more intense. When he felt she had enough, he pushed the riding crop between her ass cheeks and then between her thighs. Angling the crop upward so it split her wet channel, he moved the stick back and forth before telling her. "Close your legs and if you drop it, you'll pay dearly."

Crystal felt the thin rod slicing into the folds of her pussy, moaning when it slid against her clit. Clenching her thighs together, she was determined to hold the rod as long as he demanded.

Nick smiled at his captive and then grabbed the riding crop, sliding it back and forth on her pussy. He could see her body tensing up, not wanting to drop the rod.

Closing her eyes, Crystal felt the rod slicing between her lips, teasing her clit. She groaned and wished it was his cock sliding effortlessly between her wet thighs. Then she caught herself. What the fuck are you thinking Crystal? Are you really getting turned on by this madman? Trying to think of something other than the rod teasing her clit, she found it impossible. She threw her head back and moaned when her swollen clit began to tingle and throb.

Nick watched her very carefully and when she was close again to climaxing, he pulled the rod from her pussy. Discarding the riding crop, his large palms began to rub her ass, feeling the warmness left by the flogger and riding crop. Sinking his fingers into the valley, he pressed a finger against her tight anal opening, feeling her body shudder. Instinctively the anal muscles clamped shut which brought a response from him. "And yes, my sweet whore this hole is mine as well."

Still panting from a near orgasm, his words struck terror in her heart. She and Charles had tried anal sex but it didn't go very well. The fear along with the pain of taking his cock in her rear door the first time had put a damper on it. Afterwards it became a taboo subject between them and they didn't try it again. His fingers were persistent and a streak of fear tore through her. This this man clearly would take what he wanted and she would be in no position to stop him. She was waiting for his fingers to penetrate her rear opening but they simply rubbed the tight opening and then pulled away.

When he moved in front of her, he looked into her eyes seeing an intensity unlike he had ever seen before. He reached out and tenderly rubbed her nipples and then leaned forward, licking and then kissing her cheek and whispering, "You are doing very good so far bitch."

The pain in her nipples and pussy were subsiding and she was still hot and ready for an orgasm. But she also felt a sense of accomplishment when he told her she was doing good. But should she feel good? Wasn't what they were doing immoral? There was still a sense of depravity rummaging in her brain. Was it ok to like this wickedness? And what the hell did he have in mind now?

"Are you ready for me to remove this," he whispered kissing her lips around the ball gag.

"Yes," she gurgled.

Dark eyes met her emerald orbs. "Remember Crystal. If you misbehave the ball gag goes back in.

She nodded her head and when he removed the gag, she gulped air into her lungs. Staring into his dark eyes, she wondered what punishment he had stored in his kinky dark mind.

One hand grabbed the long strands of reddish hair, pulling her head backward, their eyes meeting again. He stepped close, his eyes locking on hers. "Now shall we try this again?" His lips pressed against hers, tasting the saltiness of her tears and again feeling resistance. Her lips were pursed, trying to prevent his tongue entrance. Nick was patient, swiping his tongue across the ridges of her lips. And then as if resignation came over her, her lips slowly opened accepting his tongue.

Crystal fought the urge to give into this man. But did she have a choice? She was in some godforsaken place with a strange man who somehow knew of her dark fetish. He had brought her close to orgasming twice and she resigned to the fact she was not going to get out of this situation. And the more she resisted this man; who knew how much pain he would inflict on her. When her lips parted, she felt his tongue inching its way into her mouth. The kiss was soft and urgent, but not rushed. She felt his fingers ease up on her hair when she pressed her mouth forward, agreeing to the kiss. Her tongue welcomed his, sparring with it as it pressed deep into her mouth. Could it be this man could show compassion as well as harshness?

The kiss was the first positive sign Nick had that Crystal was loosening up. Her mouth felt exquisite pressing against his, their tongues becoming acquainted. His hand drifted over her nipples, twisting each one slightly but not enough to cause her any discomfort. As the kiss prevailed, his hand left her generous mounds and slid down to the apex of her thighs. He didn't slide his fingers into her but instead rubbed her lower abdomen as he broke the kiss.

"Are you enjoying yourself? Finding out about the lifestyle you covet when your hubby is not around."

It was a loaded question and Crystal nodded her head before she spoke. She thought of Charles and wondered where he was and if he was ok. She surveyed his eyes, knowing this was not over and she had to give him an answer. She let out a soft moan when his fingers teased the edge of her pussy. "I don't know ... I'm scared. I've never cheated on my husband. Where is my husband?"

"I told you all in good time Crystal. Did you get an idea of what it's like to submit to someone?"

"I ... ahhhh ... I think so."

Nick pressed a finger against the crevice and then pushed it inside, feeling her engorged clit, and seeing her eyes close. "You see Crystal. There can be pleasure too."

"Please, can you let me go? I promise I won't tell anyone."

"I know you won't tell anyone because I'm not going to let you go."

"Why? Are you going to ask my husband for a ransom?

Nick almost laughed at her question. If she only knew the truth. "I think I'm going to have my fun first and then see if you're worth a ransom. I have a feeling your pussy will like what I have in mind for you."

Crystal felt crushed and hopeless, dangling in some man's playroom without any hope of rescue. Wasn't this the time the hero busts in and saves the damsel? But that was not going to happen. Dire thoughts of what this man might do to her scrambled around in her head. Would he have his fun and then dump her in some alleyway? What would she look like when the police found her? And what would Charles think of her? Her thoughts kept flying around, bumping into one another and then she felt his fingers probing her pussy.

I bet you'll feel better later," he mused dipping a finger into her honey pot, finding her swollen pearl. "It seems your hot cunt likes what I'm doing."

She tried to resist but found it impossible to get away from his probing fingers, stimulating her clit. Her hips reacted to his touches as he rubbed her pearl softly and then harder. Though she tried to will herself to not feel any emotion, her hips came back to life, rotating more aggressively on his fingers.

His lips found hers again pressing more urgently than the first kiss. She thought of trying to keep her mouth closed but maybe it would be better to give in a little. Maybe if he got what he wanted; she could convince him to let her go free. Giving into his kiss, they swapped tongue kisses and she felt her sex heating up again.

Sliding his fingers through the slick folds to the opening of her channel, they met some resistance. Her vaginal muscles challenged his fingers and he smiled into the kiss. She was trying again prevent his fingers from exploring but it was no match. Pressing harder, his finger slid inside and was then joined by another one. Pulling his lips off hers, he kissed her cheek. "Do you want me to continue?"