The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 05

Story Info
Nick, Lizzy, and Skye introduce Crystal to male friends.
20k words
4.62
7.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal stirred from a deep sleep, feeling a body next to her. Opening her eyes, she looked into the smiling face of Lizzy.

Flicking a lock of red hair out of her eyes, she whispered. "You slept well Crystal."

Crystal cracked a half smile and then heard a voice on the other side of her.

Skye draped her arm over Crystal's shoulder, pushing her naked body against the redhead. "You certainly did," came the cheerful voice.

"What are you two up too?" Crystal asked with a critical eye on Lizzy.

"Oh sweetheart. We're not up to anything," she responded giving Crystal a cutesy smile.

Skye nuzzled her lips against Crystal's ear. "We've had our fun for now," she giggled, pressing her breasts against Crystal's back, leaving the statement open for interpretation.

Crystal flipped onto her back, looking Skye square in the eyes. "What do you mean for now? What are you and Nick planning for me?" There was a certain hesitancy in her voice as she looked at Lizzy and then back to Skye. They knew something.

Lizzy tilted her head, moving her lips close to Crystal's soft lips. "Don't worry your pretty head about what Nick has planned. I'm sure he has something special in mind for you to help expand your kinky mind." Lightly pressing her lips against Crystal's for a brief kiss, she flicked her tongue along the ridges of the redhead's lips without venturing between them.

Crystal thought of her comment and instantly felt remorse about her viewing habits. If she had been more discrete, Charles never would've known about her kinky viewing habits. And what about that no-good son-of-a-bitch? What the fuck was he doing now. Crystal thought of the golf tournament she was supposed to be playing today.

When Lizzy's short kiss ended, Crystal looked at the bedside clock, seeing it was almost five o'clock. The golf tournament was over and her friends were probably having after-golf drinks while the results were being tabulated. Was Charles with them? Her mind was in turmoil. She was a captive in some stranger's house with two beautiful women on either side of her and suddenly she wanted to go home.

"Can't we put a stop to this madness and let me go home?"

Lizzy looked at Skye and then back to Crystal. "Madness? Oh, honey this is not madness but a chance for you to really explore all those nasty dirty and kinky things you really desire." Pausing for a moment, she smiled. "And the answer is no, you can't go home until Nick says it's ok for you to leave." She gave Crystal a playful hurtful look and added, "didn't you like what we did today?"

Crystal stared into Lizzy's orbs seeing them sparkle. She felt Skye's eyes boring into her from the other side. Turning her head, she saw the same sparkling glee in the brunette's eyes. Should she tell them she really enjoyed what they did today? Would that be an admission of guilt? Admitting that she enjoyed being a submissive. Her voice was low, almost incoherent. "I ... ahhh ... I did but I don't feel very comfortable. Am I a lesbian and what will my husband say when I go home?" She closed her eyes, fear and shame filled her soul while her mind speculated on why Charles did this to her.

Skye saw the disappointment on Crystal's face and quickly reached out, encompassing her cheeks in her fingers, turning her face to her. "I'm sure your husband had a good reason for what he did and I know this is a lot for you to handle." Skye kissed the tip of her nose and whispered, "Try to enjoy what you've been given ... an opportunity to explore your kinky side ... a side that not many people get to do."

Crystal gulped, staring deeply into her brown eyes. "I know but I feel like it's wrong. How can I ever go back to my husband?"

A short pause greeted the trio, each thinking but not expressing their thoughts until Skye spoke. "I think what you need is a good hot bath."

"Yeah," echoed Lizzy, moving off the bed.

A hot soothing bath sounded great to Crystal. But when she moved to get off the bed, she felt every muscle in her body screaming in pain. Every muscle was sore and the skin where they had struck her repeatedly, shrieked of pain. "Awwww fuck," she whispered, struggling to move off the bed.

Lizzy walked quickly to the bathroom ahead of Skye and Crystal to prepare the jacuzzi. When Crystal entered the bathroom with Skye's arm draped around her, she smiled at the duo. "I think we're just about ready for you."

Crystal lent her a weak smile and with their help climbed into the warm swirling waters. Skye moved to sit behind Crystal, pulling her back against her. Lizzy watched, smiling at the two women and when they were situated, she climbed in the jacuzzi facing them.

Leaning back against Skye, Crystal was too sore to complain. She was surprised when Skye didn't try anything but simply draped her arms around her. And Lizzy didn't try anything either, content to lean back, feeling the jets of water hitting her body.

The women sat in silence, soaking up the healing powers of jacuzzi and after a little while, the magic of the swirling water began to soothe away her aches and pains.

Crystal's mind was filled with thoughts of her husband, questioning why he would do this to her. Didn't he love her? What was he trying to accomplish? Why didn't he just tell her he found her out and confront her? Anger swelled and she thought of her friends playing golf. Who did they find as a replacement? She felt Skye's fingers, softly running up and down her arms. Shaking her head, she realized where she was. Looking at Lizzy's smiling face, she asked, "What does Nick have planned for me tonight?"

Lizzy gave her a smirky smile. "I don't know what his plans are."

Crystal fumed. "Don't tell me that. I know you know what he's planning. Why not just tell me and we can cut through the bullshit." She stopped speaking for a moment and then added in a dry condescending tone, "Hell, he told you all about my fucking husband and my porn viewing."

Skye pulled her arms tighter around Crystal, nuzzling her nose close to Crystal's ear. "Just relax honey. Let what happens happen."

Crystal remained silent, mulling over her words. What did she have to lose? Nothing; because she was their submissive and captive. She really had nowhere to run and hide from these sex fiends. There was no way they would let her go home until they were done abusing her. Closing her eyes and letting the jets soothe her soreness, she whispered in a toxic tone, "I'm going to kill that mother fucker when I get home."

Lizzy and Skye traded smiles. If only Crystal knew what Nick had in store for her after dinner. Would she think of it as a real treat or would she try to resist them? They smirked at each other and then were content to let the swirling waters wash over their lithe bodies.

Nothing more was said and the women soaked for a while content in their own thoughts until Lizzy informed them they had to get ready for dinner. Climbing from the jacuzzi, Crystal grabbed a large terry cloth towel. Beginning to towel off, she was taken back a little when Lizzy grabbed the towel. "Let us take care of you."

Crystal looked at the two women and smirked. "Yeah I bet you'll take care of me." Her voice held a sarcastic tone but was surprised when the duo toweled her off, not stopping to caress or touch her womanly parts. Wrapping her in the large fluffy towel, they escorted her to the bed, telling her to sit while they looked for something to wear.

Lizzy and Skye scoured the well-stocked walk-in closet that they helped Nick stock. Picking up one outfit after another, they held it up, searching for the right party dresses. They both glanced at Crystal, seeing her watch them examining the dresses while she sat stoically on the bed, wrapped in the large terry cloth towel. Lizzy and Skye made a little show of holding up different style dresses against their naked bodies, giving each other and Crystal tell-tale sexy glances. Whatever they selected, would most likely be discarded early in the evening.

Crystal listened to their low murmuring but her mind was on something other than a party dress. So much had happened in the last twenty-four hours. Last night at this time, she was having a nice quiet dinner with her husband. The thought of Charles made her blood boil. How in the fuck could he have done this to her? The activities of last night, this morning, and early afternoon jumbled around in her head. Was she up for whatever these sex fiends planned for the evening? They were going to use her, but for what, she wasn't sure. And what the fuck was that no-good bastard of a husband doing while she was being held captive and being made a submissive to the whims of Nick and the girls? She was trying to sort things out when she saw the women walking toward her with three dresses on hangers.

"We're sure you'll like what we've picked out for you," Skye commented, holding up two dresses.

"Yeah we think the outfit we chose will fit you perfectly. Get up and drop that towel so we can look at that gorgeous body." echoed Lizzy.

Crystal felt a bit shy and then remembered. These bitches had seen her naked and used her body for their pleasure. Standing, she dropped the towel, seeing the expression of admiration on their faces. Putting her hands on her hips, she gave them a soft smile and then sarcastically asked, "Which dress is mine?"

Skye chuckled and then let out a laugh. "We were torn between the red mini-dress or the black lace dress." Holding the two dresses up, she giggled. "I think the ruby red lace dress is the best. Don't you Lizzy?"

"Yes, I think that one will show off her body the best. Especially with her flaming red hair," she quipped.

The two women helped Crystal slip on the dress even though she didn't need their help. But while they helped her, each took liberties to touch her breasts as they fit the dress on her. After the dress was in place, Skye scurried to the walk-in closet and came back with matching stiletto high heels. When they were done, they pulled her to a full-length mirror so she could study her reflection.

Crystal's mouth opened when she gazed at the deep plunging neckline that stopped just short of her navel. She surveyed the thin straps over each shoulder precariously holding the dress up to cover her half exposed generous breasts. The cut of the dress nearly exposed her totally abundant cleavage and left little to the imagination. Casually and without thinking, her fingertips roamed over the scalloped edge of the plunging neckline, down to the intricate lace pattern on her flat tummy. Smoothing out the lace material that ended just past the junction of her thighs made her think of how she dressed similarly for a cocktail party just after they were married. Charles could hardly keep his hands off her the whole night. A frown crossed her face. That was a long time ago.

As she surveyed her dress and the way it exposed her breasts, slim waist, and wide hips, Lizzy and Skye quickly dressed.

The blonde-haired Lizzy opted for the black floral stretch lace dress with the plunging neckline. The sheer fabric had a nude lining which made it flirty and very alluring. Anyone looking at her was sure to gaze longingly, trying to discover what flesh was hidden beneath the thin material. The wraparound tie added to the sensuality and appeal of the dress especially when, with one good tug on the tie, her beautiful breasts would be on display for all to see. A sensual shiver ran through her when she thought about the evening's plans and couldn't wait for the fun to begin.

The brunette-haired Skye also went for a dress with a plunging neckline. The deep red merlot satin fabric color highlighted her face and like Lizzy's choice, her dress featured a wraparound tie. The satin fabric was detailed with pleated material. The ruching, a French couture way of gathering, pleating, or the folding of extra fabric gave the dress a fancier and flattering fit.

Lizzy put her arm on Crystal's shoulder and whispered to the redhead's reflection. "You look great and when we're done putting our makeup on, you are going to look so stunning, no one will be able to keep their hands off you. But first we have to finish with the last detail."

Crystal gave Lizzy a confused look until she saw Skye holding three G-strings matching their outfits. After slipping it on, Crystal saw Lizzy admiring her and then turned to the mirror to see Lizzy's reflection next to her.

Crystal observed their reflection in the mirror, offering Lizzy a faint smile. "I'm not sure about all this Lizzy. It's been ages since I dressed this way. Do you think Nick will like it?" Crystal chuckled at the thought of thinking how Nick might like this outfit. Charles probably wouldn't take a second look. The bastard was surely missing out on his wife looking like a slutty whore.

Lizzy leaned toward Crystal, giving her a peck on the cheek. "Nick is going to love the way you look tonight. I guarantee it." After a short pause she snickered, I think Nick is going to like the way the three of us look like hookers, out for a night of fun." There was a hint of truth in her words but she didn't say anything more, least she would give away Nick's plan.

Skye joined them at the mirror and the trio stood for a few moments gazing at their images. "Time to put on the finishing touches ladies," she laughed tugging Crystal toward the bathroom.

The women applied mascara to match their outfits. Crystal and Skye opting for a reddish shade while Lizzy applied a dark shade around her eyes. While Crystal and Skye opted for lipstick to match their mascara, Lizzy painted her lips black, causing Crystal to stare at her as if she was some kind of goth girl. Skye and Lizzy combed and smoothed their hair and then turned to Crystal. After combing her bright red hair, they giggled as they pulled it back into a long ponytail, smiling at each other with knowing glances. Crystal's ponytail would make a nice mane to pull during the evening's festivities. Finishing their makeups, they returned to the mirror, satisfied with their final touches.

Crystal looked at the two women on either side of her and felt butterflies floating in her stomach. What would the evening with Nick and the women evolve into? A moment of fear enveloped her, knowing that somehow, she would end up being the center of attention. Glancing from Lizzy's gaze to Skye's dark orbs, Crystal couldn't quell the fear building inside her.

Skye felt the tension in Crystal. "Don't worry baby. You look fabulous and I think you'll enjoy yourself."

Crystal touched the gold collar on her neck, fingering it as she gazed at her image in the mirror. She did look great and the dress showed off her generous breasts. Even though butterflies lingered in her stomach, she felt a familiar sensation between her legs. Was she becoming more comfortable with her kinky nature? A slight shudder coursed through her as Lizzy and Skye each took an arm, leading her out of the bedroom.

Nick was waiting for the trio at the bottom of the stairs and let a low wolf-like whistle of approval. "You women look absolutely stunning. Dinner is waiting for us." He offered his arm to Crystal while Lizzy and Skye stepped back. Seeing her look of apprehension, Nick whispered, "Relax Crystal. I think you'll enjoy tonight." Walking into the lavish dining room, his mind turned to the after-dinner entertainment, evoking a lewd smile. It would be a night she would never forget.

Crystal was still uneasy as dinner was served but the baked chicken, rice, beans, and a salad hit the spot. She didn't realize how hungry she was from all the sexual activity of the day. During the meal, she found it a bit difficult but interesting when the trio made small talk, asking about her life. Their questions never mentioned Charles and she was surprised at how comfortable she was beginning to feel, answering their questions without a lot of thought or hesitation. When she related how she was a good golfer, it drew smiles and chuckles from the group.

"It's not every day I meet a good golfer," Lizzy quipped. "Maybe someday you can teach me to play."

Crystal smiled and nodded. She imagined her and the blonde playing a round of golf but then her thoughts eroded into them playing something else. She started to blush as the thought of her and Lizzy, getting it on in an empty locker room. What the hell was happening to her? Did this blonde vixen really want to learn or was it just a ploy to get her alone? Looking at Lizzy, she thought of Sylvia, her sandy haired friend. She had known her only a few months but when she thought of her and her deep penetrating blue eyes, she wondered if there was more to her that she didn't know.

Sylvia was a relatively new friend at the country club. Her husband was in financing as they became better friends, she seemed to have a mysterious aura around her. Sometimes when she saw Sylvia looking at her, she felt the woman was sizing her up. The look seemed to be sexual but then she would shake her head and simply brush it off as having a wild imagination from watching too much porn.

During their conversation, Crystal looked at Lizzy and Skye and thought of Sylvia. The dresses they wore this evening were the kind Sylvia would wear to a country club party, seemingly enjoying the stares of the members. What would Charles think if she wore something so risqué like she had so many years ago? It seemed he was more interested in business dealings than her.

Glancing at the two women sitting casually at the table made her think of how Sylvia liked to show off her body. A few times they had seen each other naked in the locker room and Crystal noticed Sylvia's eyes seemingly devour her nakedness. Nothing was said and nothing happened between the two but sometimes when she watched a porn video, she thought of Sylvia and thinking what would it be like to have her touch her. A shiver flowed through her and then her thoughts were interrupted when Nick touched her arm.

"Time to relax in the living room," he announced picking up the bottle of wine.

Crystal, Lizzy, and Skye picked up their half-filled wine glasses and followed Nick into the living room. Entering the well decorated room, she spied the large granite table where earlier in the day the three of them dominated her. A noise made her turn her head to the right, her head tilted to the side and her mouth opened slightly seeing two men sitting in leather chairs, staring at her. A sudden fear resurfaced as Nick, after setting his glass and the wine bottle on the granite table, took her arm, directing her to them.

What are they doing here? She stared at the men who now stood and waited patiently for her to be introduced. Feeling shy and nervous, Crystal barely heard Nick tell the men her name. Shifting her eyes downward to the carpet and then at the men's faces, she couldn't help but survey their stout bodies. There was no doubt these men were here at Nick's invitation to play. To play with her. What about Lizzy and Skye? Were they playing too? A tiny tremor tore through her at the thought of the three men and two women ganging up on her.

Nick felt the tautness in Crystal's body as he firmly held onto her arm. "Crystal this is James MacGregor, but he goes by Jamie. He's a Scotsman who still has that sweet Scottish accent.

A snicker came from floating from Skye. "I love the way he talks," she whispered. "and fucks," she added in a barely audible tone.

Nick ignored her, turning his attention to the tall dark-haired man with a light beard. "And this is Fritz Jacobson. He is just an ordinary American man who loves women." Nick smiled at Crystal and added, "They heard there was a special girl here tonight and they didn't want to miss out on the fun. Besides Lizzy and Skye are their special girlfriends and any time these two wild girls have a party, they like to invite them."