The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal was stunned for a moment. Special girlfriends? She glanced at the two women standing by the granite table with shit-eating grins plastered on their faces. They knew all along what Nick had planned for this evening. She was sure they were the ones who instigated the party with the men. She felt a cold shiver run up and down her spine as she whispered, "Nice to meet you. Girlfriends? Did you say?"

Nick chuckled. "Well technically they are not a couple but Skye and Lizzy like to invite Jamie and Fritz to special parties. And with you as the special guest of honor, they thought it would be great to include them in the festivities." Nick smiled as Lizzy and Skye approached the two men, Lizzy next to Fritz and Skye next to Jamie. "And as you can imagine Crystal, they like to play together."

Crystal was stunned and unable to speak as she gazed at the foursome in front of her. Skye stood by Jamie, a tall handsome man with short dark auburn hair, sparkling green eyes, and rugged cheekbones. Dressed in casual black khakis with a light green shirt with the top three buttons undone; he looked like a cleaned-up lumberjack. She noted his broad shoulders and the bulging muscles in his forearms. There was no doubt he was physically fit but what did he look like naked? A shiver caused her shoulders to hunch up a little when her eyes cast downward to what appeared a large package hidden in the casual pants. There was also no doubt she would be seeing that up close and personal.

Shifting her gaze to Lizzy's friend, Fritz, she noted his dark black hair and the well-manicured beard he sported. His deep dark eyes seemed to penetrate her soul as she took in his physique which was similar to Jamie. His shoulders were not as broad as Jamie's but they exhibited the structure of someone who lifted weights. His muscular chest was covered with a light white shirt that also had the three top buttons undone, exposing a tuft of chest hair. A gold chain adorned his neck and when she shifted her eyes downward, she could see the tight pants also seemed to hide a large package.

Her eyes quickly shifted to Lizzy and Skye, seeing their enthusiastic smiles. They knew all along what was going to happen and now she realized she was going to be made to submit to them and their partners. She let out a gasp and her body muscles tensed when Nick put his arm around her.

"I thought it would be nice for you to meet these gentlemen and see what kind of fun they like."

In a heavy Scottish accent, Jamie chuckled as he pulled Skye against him. "That's right lassie. We like to have a wee bit of fun every now and then." He looked brazenly at Crystal's cleavage and smirked. "I see you lassies have chosen some really sexy garments for our party." Leaning down, he kissed Skye hard on the lips ignoring the fact that the others were watching.

Fritz laughed. "Yeah, we like to have a lot of fun at our parties." He grabbed Lizzy, pulling her into a deep kiss.

Crystal was dumbfounded for a moment as she and Nick watched the foursome passionately kiss. Stepping behind Crystal, he put his arms around her, nuzzling the back of her neck with kisses before whispering in her ear. "What do you think Crystal? Are you ready for some more fun? Are you ready to explore more of those kinky erotic thoughts you have every day?"

What did he mean by fun? Fun for them and pain for her? Crystal felt his hands cover her breasts, softly massaging them, forcing her to watch the two couples kiss fervently in front of her. But was she really being forced? She could easily close her eyes, shutting out the vision of them kissing. But she didn't. The images of the two couples kissing were burning in her brain.

When she first laid eyes on the men, she wanted to run away. But there was no getting away from them. The longer she watched and felt Nick's soft lips caressing the back of her neck and shoulders, the more intrigued she became. There was no doubt she was the special girl for the night's festivities and would be the center of attention in their sex game. The only question now was; what the fuck did they have planned for her? Her body was still sore from the previous sexual bouts. Could she take more? The answer to Nick' provocative question rolled slowly and softly off her tongue. "I ... Ahhhh ... I don't ... I don't know," she whispered while her eyes remained fixated on the two couples.

Nick's voice was low, filled with sensuality, whispering in her ear. "Maybe it's time we find out." His large hands compressed her breasts together, squeezing and caressing them while he nibbled on her earlobe. Flicking his tongue over the soft ear tissue, he chuckled and winked at the two couples, "Time for games."

"Girls I believe it's time you show our slutty guest of honor what the boys are hiding for her sexual pleasure."

Hiding for her? It was poor attempt at humor. Everyone knew why the men were invited. They were here for one reason and one reason only. To use and fuck her as they desired with no concern for what she wanted. The cynical thoughts bounced around in her head as the girls let out silly giggles. She knew it wouldn't take long to find out what was hiding under those clothes.

Lizzy and Skye laughed and began to caress the men's exposed chest. Crystal was all eyes as they quickly unbuttoned the shirts, pulling them off to reveal two hard bodied males. A tremble tore through her as she took in the six pack abs, muscular chest, and bulging muscles. Nick was muscular but not like these two men. She was still admiring their muscles when she saw the two women slide to their knees in front of their man.

Crystal couldn't help but lick her dried lips, seeing the women make sure to glance in her direction. They were like the women on game shows who took their time revealing the contestant's prize. Their eyes shimmered with excitement as they teasingly unzipped their trousers. Crystal's eyes skipped expectantly back and forth between Fritz's and Jamie's bulges; watching the women take their time uncovering the men's sexual muscle. She could feel Nick's arm encompassing her, his hot breath on her neck and her breathing becoming a bit shallower.

Whispering softly and seductively in her ear, he told her, "Touch me Crystal. Feel what you do to me."

Slipping her hand behind her, it easily snaked downward between them until she felt his bulge. Squeezing her fingers around the semi-hard cock, she felt his hot breath on her neck as her eyes were transfixed on what was about to be revealed to her emerald orbs. Nick's cock was good but what did these men have hidden and as she waited anxiously for the reveal, she wondered if their cocks would match up to Nick's manhood. What hidden gems did the men have tucked away under their trousers? She emitted a moan and closed her eyes for a split second, stroking Nick's covered cock as his fingers twisted each covered nipple.

The two women smiled broadly, tugging at the waistbands on the men's trousers, pulling them over their hips until they fell carelessly to the floor. The pair chuckled, seeing Crystal's eyes open and then widen as she shifted her gaze between the men, surveying the tight-fitting underwear that revealed large bulges ready to be unveiled.

Lizzy and Skye were experts at teasing and they took their time rubbing their fingertips over the covered treasures while their eyes beamed at Crystal. Then with teasingly slow motion they rubbed their cheeks on the bulges before kissing the hidden muscles. Lizzy pulled her mouth back and then exhibited her long snake-like tongue sliding provocatively up and down Fritz's covered muscle. Not to be outdone, Skye sucked on the side of Jamie's covered cock, blowing hot air on the growing shaft.

Crystal felt her heart racing. The scene unfolding was surreal and intoxicating to the point she couldn't take her eyes off the bulges in front of her. Was this wrong? Shouldn't she be telling them that this was all wrong? But something inside her stopped the words from leaking out. Her nostrils flared and she moaned feeling Nick's fingers teasing her hardened nipples. Was she really a submissive slut? The words slammed around in her brain like bumper cars at an amusement park. Closing her eyes for a moment, she thought of Charles. Why couldn't he be like these people? But his image quickly disappeared when she heard Lizzy's tantalizing voice.

"Do you want to see what we have for you slut?"

Crystal's eyes shot open, her heart racing, seeing the smiling faces of the women and men. All eight eyes were trained on her and for a moment she suddenly felt embarrassed. Did she really want this? She knew how it was going to end. Licking her lips, she took a deep breath. It was not really a question of keeping the men's cocks hidden. She knew better than that. They wanted her to tell them what she wanted. And she wanted to see what these two hunks had hidden in their underwear.

She moaned again when Nick's fingertips pinched her nipples, never taking her eyes off the two men and then telling bulges. "Go on slut. Tell them what you really want to see," he hissed, kissing her shoulder as eh waited for her answer.

A shudder flew through her as Nick's fingers excited her nipples and she felt some moisture between her thighs. The view of the men's covered cocks gave her thrill. She wanted, no she needed to see what the men were hiding. "Yes, I want to see what they have hidden," she gulped in a deep whispery tone, squeezing Nick's cock.

Skye smirked wickedly, running her fingers up and down Jamie's bulge. "I think you'll like their cock's slut. And if you're a good submissive bitch, you may get to play with them."

Crystal licked her lips again, rubbing Nick's growing shaft. Would they really deny her? Were they just teasing her as they had done earlier in the day? Her eyes narrowed, staring hungrily at the bulges wondering what their next move would be. But then, as if on cue, Lizzy and Skye ran their hands over the packages one more time and then grasped their waistbands. Crystal let out a soft moan, sure that she would be treated to seeing their exposed hidden shafts. When the tip of each cock was exposed, she let out another soft moan, absentmindedly licking her lips again. The more their cocks were revealed and exposed, the more she wanted them. Staring at the semi-erect muscles she was thinking of touching them and let out an unintentional soft "Ohhhhh." She heard the women chuckling and when she looked at them, they grabbed the long semi-hard shafts, stroking them before they each kissed the tip of their respective cocks.

Crystal wanted to join them but Nick's strong arms told her otherwise. She could only watch in a stupor as Lizzy's long tongue slathered her spit on Fritz's cock and Skye sucked on the large crown of Jamie's cock. Another vision of some past porno video popped into her head where multiple men dominated a woman. A violent shiver tore through her, realizing that she most likely was going to be thrust into the spotlight. Was Lizzy and Skye planning to share their men with her? Or was she relegated to watch from the sidelines as they enjoyed the men's cocks? Were they going to be part of the orgy that she knew was coming? Questions flittered around in her head but no answers were forthcoming as she stared at women stroking and kissing the men's cocks. She glanced up at the men's faces, seeing their eyes locked on her, their sexy smiles directed at her. Their tell-tale glares surveyed up and down her torso, undressing her with their eyes.

Nick's lips slid seductively along her earlobe, teeth biting softly on the tender skin. His voice tone was low, filled with a sexual insinuation that cut through her thoughts. "Would you like to suck their cocks Crystal?"

Crystal nodded and rubbed his cock harder. He knew the answer! She felt helpless in the company of these people and the vision of two cocks growing harder made her nostrils flare with desire. Why couldn't she just run away and hide? She knew why. Her own depraved mind conjured up the pleasure that was sure to accompany sucking their cocks. "Yesssss," was the only response she could utter as she pressed her body back against his strong chest.

"Do you want them to fuck you like the horny bitch that you are?"

Why was he teasing her with his words? He knew the answer she would give. Being with these sex fiends; there could only be one answer. Gyrating her ass against Nick's growing cock felt like her skin was on fire as she stared at the growing members. Covering his hands with hers, she bumped her ass against his hidden cock and then helped him caress her breasts, mewing in a low sensual voice, "Yesssss ... I want them to fuck me."

Nick chuckled in her ear, pulling his hands away from her supple breasts. "Gentlemen. She is all yours."

Crystal was speechless, feeling Nick free himself from her and then seeing Lizzy and Skye rise from their crouched positions. Her eyes were drawn to the two men, whose cocks were very impressive even though they were still semi-hard.

Jamie smiled as he approached her and, in a mocking, tone quipped, "So lassie wants to play with our cocks, does she?"

The look in his bright eyes frightened Crystal. There was something sinister about the way he asked the question. When he touched her, she instantly recoiled and regretted it.

He quickly moved behind her and grabbed her throat with his very strong fingers. Placing his mouth next to her ear, he growled, "Lassie don't you ever try to get away from me."

Fritz quickly moved in front of her, his hands running over the flimsy dress material. Sliding his fingertips down her exposed cleavage, he pulled the dress out to the sides, revealing more of her soft flesh. "Looks like our little filly is a bit apprehensive about playing with us Jamie." His hand flashed forward, slapping her covered breast. He saw the terror in her eyes as he grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard. "I think she'll warm up to us just fine Jamie."

Crystal winched at Fritz's words, glancing past him, seeing Lizzy and Skye sidling against Nick and giving her superior glances. It was brazenly clear these men were given the green light to use her anyway they wanted. A shiver of fear and excitement ran rampant inside her. On one hand she was fearful they would hurt her but on the other hand, excited at the prospect of having sex with them. What would these two manly hunks do to and with her?

Fingers cupped her chin, jerking her head sideways toward the Scotsman and then he kissed her forcefully on the lips. She didn't have time to think about what they were going to do to her as Jamie's mouth pressed ardently against her soft lips. When he broke the heated kiss, his lips trailed down her neck and began kissing her shoulders while his hands covered her breasts, squeezing them in his strong hands. Fritz, content for the moment, to watch his partner paw at her covered breasts grabbed her cheeks, squeezing them between his strong fingers. His wicked chuckle made her eyes open wide and then he forcefully kissed her.

She felt as though she were caught in a vice as the men pressed her between them. Their kisses were powerful, pressing urgently and wantonly against hers. When Fritz's lips claimed hers, she felt the hairs of his soft beard rubbing against her chin. It was such a different feeling than kissing a clean-shaven man. She didn't know what it was but there was a certain manliness about a man with a beard. Whatever it was, she liked it.

When Fritz broke the kiss, Jamie snickered in her ear. "Time to see what we have to play with Fritzie boy." Jamie's fingers pulled on the sides of the dress until the shoulder straps slid down her arms, exposing her breasts to Fritz.

Crystal saw the pure lust in Fritz's eyes as he took in her well-developed breasts.

"Mmmmm, they look very lovely," he beamed. "Lovely enough to fuck," he laughed slapping each breast hard and hearing Crystal's soft moan. Calling out without turning to look at the trio by the sofa, he gushed, "I can see why you all admired this lovely creature. Her tits are fabulous!" Twisting her nipples, he wore a lewd smile, listening to her grimace with pain. "I love titties and how they bounce and how I like to fuck them," he added, slapping each fleshy globe a few more times. "We're going to have so much fun bitch. Do you want me to fuck your titties with my hard cock?" he said leaning forward to capture a nipple, nipping at the sensitive tip.

"Yesssss ... I want you to fuck my tits," she moaned feeling his lips caress hers.

Crystal's mind was in turmoil, caught between not wanting them to use her like a puppet but wanting to know how it felt to be controlled by these two men. There was no getting away from the men caressing, kissing, and nipping her flesh and the feeling of being abused began to take over her thoughts. Each kiss, each touch, each nip of their teeth somewhere on her body found herself giving in to her new desire to be a submissive. If only this could be with Charles? The thought of her husband shocked her. He would never be so bold as these men and women. He treated her like she was some kind of china doll to be viewed and not treated roughly. If only he treated her like these people. The son-of-a-bitch caused all this turbulence in her and where the fuck was, he now?

Jamie squeezed her breasts while Fritz enjoyed a long ardent kiss. When their lips broke apart, he gave her a hot kiss on her neck. "Are you going to be our fuck bitch?" Jamie whispered in her ear and then nibbled on her earlobe.

Crystal felt her neck being turned to face the Scotsman and then she moaned into a deep kiss with Jamie, trading tongue jabs along with short kisses. When he pulled his lips away from her hungry lips, she stared deep into his emerald eyes that seemed to match hers. "Ohhhhhh goddddd yessss. I want to be your fuck bitch," she murmured and then let out another loud moan when Fritz slapped her tits and then flicked her erect nipples with the tips of his fingers.

The men moved so they were on either side of her. Jamie smiled lewdly as he pulled her ponytail, forcing her head to remain erect while staring into her expressive eyes. His voice was filled with erotic words, "Go on touch us. Feel the power of our cocks with your fingers and hands and think how wonderfully wicked you'll feel when we fuck every hole on your delicious body."

Crystal shuddered and her hands were tentative, reaching for the two healthy pieces of meat. She moaned into a kiss with Fritz as the fingers on each hand wrapped around a hard pole and began slowly stoking it. The men's cocks were different but served the same purpose; to give her the ultimate pleasure she sought. She felt the soft texture of the skin surrounding the muscle and tried to compare them to Nick's cock but found it didn't matter. The men's cocks were standing at attention and the thought of them filling her cunt caused her to moan into Fritz's mouth. When their kiss broke, Jamie was quick to claim her lips for his own, forcing his tongue between her lips, diving into her mouth, flicking madly against her tongue.

The men traded kisses with the redhead while their hands caressed her body. As they continued to trade her lips between them, they pushed her dress over her hips, letting it fall aimlessly to the floor. Without the dress, Crystal was left only in her red G-String and red stiletto shoes and their hands each occupied a breast. They didn't give her a break from their zealous kisses and they felt her body stiffen when their other hand cupped a butt cheek squeezing the firm flesh.

Crystal felt their hands attacking her breasts and when their large hands found her bum, she let out a soft moan. She was ecstatic that the men were paying so much attention to her body. And when they took turns slapping at either a breast or butt cheek, she emitted appreciative moans.