The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal's body began to recover and she thought it might be over. Fritz pulled his cock from her pussy and almost immediately the two men twisted her body so she was straddling Jamie's hips, hovering over his sword. It wasn't over. In a sexual trance, Crystal reached between their bodies, guiding his cock to her oversexed pussy. She let out a howl of pleasure as it penetrated her, partially collapsing on his muscular chest. Her mind was reeling with suggestive naughty thoughts as her hips began to pump up and down on his cock. Leaning forward, she scrapped her nipples on his chest, mewing soft moans of satisfaction.

Jamie wrapped his strong arms around her shoulders, enjoying the feel of her nipples dancing on his chest. His hips joined her dance, thrusting upward when she thrust downward. Their lips met and the kiss was torrid and passionate. Lips colliding, tongues probing inside and then retreating, teeth nipping at the soft skin. His own orgasm had been delayed by the constant changing of positions with Fritz. Now he felt the urge returning as they fucked and kissed like two passionate lovers. But his thoughts of cumming were interrupted when he felt Fritz's presence behind Crystal.

Fritz and Skye watched the couple begin the heated dance that was sure to end in explosive orgasms. Climbing behind Crystal, he smacked her ass as he positioned himself for a rear assault. Hunching over her rear, he rubbed his cock over the tight rear opening, pushing until his cockhead disappeared and he was inserted deep inside her ass. The reaction from Crystal made him and Skye smile.

Crystal was enjoying the feel on Jamie's thick cock caressing her vaginal walls as her muscles squeezed the intruder She was not really surprised by Fritz's tactic. It was clear by now that she was going to be treated like a common slutty whore, to be used and abused as they all saw fit to do. When his cock pierced her ass, she pushed back, welcoming the strong member. Now the dance included a third party and she loved the way his cock and Jamie's cock thrust in unison. Her raspy breathing that never seemed to ebb, grew more intense. She bucked her hips on the two cocks with more intensity, determined to bring on another orgasmic rush.

To her, it seemed like one endless chain of orgasms. The men were relentless in their aggressive attacks, making sure not to give her a lot of recovery time before she was feeling the onset of another orgasm. How many did she have? She couldn't put an exact number to the question as her mind was numb from the continual sexual assaults. She was still in a state of disbelief when sounds from the sofa interrupted her confused thoughts.

Looking at Lizzy riding Nick's cock sent sensual chills through her. Lizzy's breasts bounced in rhythm to her hips dancing on his hips. Glancing at her eyes, she saw them fully centered on her. Another shiver shot through her when Lizzy gave her a wry smile and then grabbed her own tits, squeezing them before grabbing and twisting her hard nipples. The sounds Lizzy made cascaded over her and added fuel to the already hot blaze inside her.

Fritz watched the interaction between the redhead and blonde. He too could feel his orgasm building as he continually thrust his cock inside Crystal's ass. Each thrust sent desirous sensations cascading through him. Slapping her ass a few more times, he leaned over her. "Come on bitch let's have one more fucking cum before we let you taste our cum."

Crystal was panting hard. Another surge of lust consumed her and she gazed deeply into Jamie's half-lidded eyes. "Yesssss fuck me harder ... Make me cum all over your big fucking cock."

"Yesssss fuck her harder ...," echoed the voice of Lizzy. "Make her cum like the horny bitch she is."

Lizzy's body was shifting into overdrive, bouncing wildly on Nick's cock. She had an audience and when all eyes shifted toward her, she gave them a sensual smile. Her fingers touched her pussy lips, spreading them wide before she began to rub her jewel. Breathing hard and strained she let out a cry when Nick's hands covered her breasts, squeezing and caressing them.

"Go on baby, show them how you like to cum on daddy's cock," he whispered hoarsely.

"Yes daddy your cock feels so fucking good in my hot cunt," she gasped as her climax closed in on her.

Crystal heard the word ... daddy ... resonate in her head and a vision of her and Charles in bed during lovemaking when he jokingly asked her if he was her daddy. She was taken back by his statement and said nothing at the time. It was spoken only once and then seemingly forgotten. She was shy with Charles and he seemed to be the same with her. She sensed the men, with their cocks deep in her pussy and ass slowed down and then her thoughts were interrupted when Lizzy let out a primal scream.

"Agggghhhhhh fuck baby ... ohhhhhh goddddd yessss ... fuckkkkk ... goddamn your cock is so fucking good ... that's it baby ... fuck me with that big fucking weapon ..." And then Lizzy's voice trailed off, lost somewhere in the realm of sensual satisfaction. Her body rocked up and down as her fingers continued to massage her sensitive bud.

Jamie and Fritz smiled at Lizzy and then resumed plowing harder into Crystal's pussy and ass, hearing her hard panting get rougher and uncontrollable. Watching Lizzy climax seemed to push the threesome into a higher gear. Fritz spanked her ass as he thrust harder while Jamie grabbed her breasts, squeezing and then twisting her rock-hard nipples. Her cries grew louder, more intense as she neared another orgasm.

Jamie reached up with his right hand, grabbing her throat. Squeezing firmly to let her know he was in full control as he muttered, "Ride that cock bitch ... I want to feel your hot cum on my cock ... Come on bitch give my cock a good coating of your hot juices bitch." When she reacted by rotating and thrusting her hips on their cocks, he moaned and added, "that's it baby fuck my cock like you've never fucked a cock ... ohhhhhh fuck yessssss ... your pussy is so fucking good ..." Feeling her muscles squeeze tightly around his shaft, Jamie knew she was close to exploding.

Crystal felt like she was teetering on a high ledge and the men were pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Bouncing her hips on their cocks felt so delicious and she wished for a moment that this sexual feeling would never end. Gasping for a good breath of air, she squeezed her pussy tightly on Jamie's cock. The way her body shuddered with lust signaled that it was just a matter of moments before she would be pushed off the ledge into the scorching orgasmic heat. But she didn't care. All she cared about at that moment was the exquisite numbness of pleasure.

Fritz, too, sensed Crystal's imminent orgasm. Grabbing her hair, he yanked her head back toward him, twisting her head to stare into her emerald eyes. Reaching around her, his hand joined Jamie's to tease her breasts and nipples. Bending his head toward her, their lips met in a hot sizzling kiss, their tongues dueling and sparing against one another.

When Fritz's lips left hers, Crystal felt another hand on her long red hair, tugging it in another direction. She looked into Skye's sensual smile as their faces neared and their lips met in a passionate kiss. She had been a bystander for a while but now decided to get in on some of the action. She let out a moan when Skye's teeth nipped at her lower lip and then pressed erotically together. The constant attention she was getting was becoming overwhelming, like a sexual overload.

Crystal was beyond thinking this sexual tryst was all wrong. The way her body responded to the men and their stimulation only confirmed her need to fulfill her dark desires. The moment arrived when there was nothing, she could do to stop the climaxing floodgates from opening. Squeezing Jamie's cock and feeling Fritz's cock embedded deep in her ass, she let out a loud groan into Skye's mouth. Her body froze, every muscle tensed, anticipating the pleasure that was about to explode from every pore.

Skye's mouth moved from her lips and Crystal was gasping for breath. Panting hard, trying to prolong the release, she struggled to call out, "I'm going to cummmmmmmm." Her eyes focused on Skye's licentious stare and then shut tightly as her body shuddered and shook uncontrollably, waves of pure lust rose inside her and then crashed, her orgasm erupting like a tsunami.

Fritz and Jamie sandwiched her, preventing her from escaping their grasp, watching her exult in the pleasure of another orgasm. They held her tight, letting her body rock back and forth, experiencing the rush of another orgasm. When her body began to quiet, Fritz pulled his cock from her ass and stood next to the table. Smiling at the exhausted redhead, he stroked his aching cock, watching the redhead collapse on top of Jamie.

Fritz chuckled, grabbing her red hair, snickering, "We're not done playing slut." Pulling her off Jamie's body, he forced her to kneel on the soft carpet.

Jamie quickly scrambled off the granite table, joining Fritz. "Yeah Lassie. We've a wee bit unfinished business," Jamie chimed in stroking his cock.

Crystal was staring unabashedly at the two long cocks being stroked by their masters. They weren't quite done with her. It was all too evident what they intended to do with them and she was all too eager to oblige them. "let me suck those big fucking cocks," she whispered just as Skye wrapped her arms around her. Crystal tried to turn her head but all she was able to see was Nick joining the men to stand in front of her.

"They're going to let you have your fun with their cocks but we're all going to have some fun with our favorite slut. Now spread those pretty thighs for us." Skye whispered huskily in her ear.

Turning her head to stare at the three long and hard cocks, she wondered if what Skye said about being their favorite was real or just a way to make her feel better. And what would Lizzy's role be in this sexual game. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Lizzy grabbing pillows from the sofa and then she was gone from her view. She turned back to the lovely cocks in front of her when she felt the pillows being placed between her thighs. Then she heard Lizzy giggling as she wiggled under her and knew her pussy was about to be accosted by the blonde's long snake-like tongue.

Lizzy looked up at the moist pussy lips and smiled. "Mmmmmm my favorite view." The distance between her lips and Crystal's dripping pussy was just right for eating while the redhead was busy sucking the men's cocks. Flicking her tongue at the moist lips brought a moan from Crystal.

Were they really going to make her cum again? She couldn't remember how many times she orgasmed tonight and she didn't know if she had any climaxes left in her. The slippery tongue slid along the inside of her thighs teasingly getting closer to her pussy and then retreating. But while the teasing tongue was dancing between her thighs her attention was drawn to the men standing in front of her.

"Such a treat for our slut," Skye whispered as her hands massaged Crystal's breast and her lips laid soft kisses on her shoulder.

The men moved closer and Crystal grabbed the two dicks belonging to Jamie and Fritz, standing on either side of Nick. Nick stroked his cock, inching it closer to her lips and then moaned when she opened her mouth to accept it.

"That's it slut. Suck their cocks," Skye whispered in her ear as she pinched her nipples.

Crystal was like a kid in a toy factory. Three very firm, hard, and throbbing long cocks for her to suck and play with were within inches of her mouth. She slid her mouth onto Nick's cock, feeling its girth spread her cheeks apart. His and Jamie's cock were thicker and a bit longer than Fritz's cock. But his cock was by no means meager. When Nick pulled his cock from her mouth, Fritz was ready, pressing his cock between her lips, enjoying the way she easily sucked his cock deep into her mouth. Jamie's sword was the last to be tasted by the redhead, who slobbered the mixture of Nick's and Fritz's precum along with her spittle on his cock. When he pulled it out, a long string of drool hung from her chin.

With Lizzy beginning to fuck her pussy with her long tongue, Skye massaging her chest while kissing her shoulder, and the three men alternating their cocks for her to pleasure, Crystal was unable to concentrate on any one thing. As soon as one cock slipped from her mouth, hands were grabbing her red hair, forcing her to take another wet sloppy muscle.

Nick and Jamie laughed as they grabbed their cocks, slapping her cheeks and then tried to force her to take both of them into her mouth. They were successful in getting the large heads between her lips, delighting in the gurgling sounds she was making. Then it was Nick and Fritz who tried the same technique with the same results. And finally, Jamie and Fritz, jamming their cockheads into her mouth. Pulling their cocks away, the men watched Crystal panting hard, drool dripping off her chin as she reached for any cock to fill her mouth. She was lost in the shameless world of sex.

Lizzy to was lost in the realm of kinky sex, tongue fucking Crystal's pussy. Pressing her mouth against the soaked lips, she shoved her slithering tongue deep into her heated vaginal tunnel. She loved the feel of Crystal's walls closing around her tongue muscle, squeezing it like she would a small cock. After a few well-placed flicks of her tongue on her clit and spearing her pussy, she felt Crystal's hips begin to undulate on her face. She smiled at the response, eager to take her to the edge and let her fill her mouth with her rich nectar. Spearing her pussy harder, Lizzy had only one thought, the bitch was going to have another orgasm.

Crystal felt as if she were going crazy but she was loving it. Three sturdy cock's with balls filled with hot cum were at her disposal and she was trying not to disappoint them. Trading one cock for another, she tried to give each of them equal time and from their moans she was doing a damn fine job. But Lizzy's tongue and lips were stirring another pot of lust in her. She felt Lizzy's hands grab her thighs, holding her steady while her mouth sucked on her clit, sending wild electrical shocks shooting through her before releasing it. And when Skye introduced two fingers against her clit, she thought she was going to faint.

The men were patient waiting their turns to have the redhead suck their cocks. They kept themselves hard, stroking their own cocks until it was their turn. Jamie watched with rapture as Crystal sucked Nick's cock and felt he was nearing the point where he needed relief from the sexual tension built up in his body.

Grabbing her red hair when she let Nick's cock pop from her mouth, he looked straight into the emerald eyes gleaming with lust. "Time for Lassie to get her reward. Do you want it on your lovely face bitch?"

Crystal was breathing hard, staring at Jamie's cock in his hand. "Give me your hot cum on my face," she uttered grabbing his cock, sucking on the large head as he stroked his cock. When she released his cockhead, she glanced at Nick and Fritz. "I want all your hot cum all over my face and body. I want you to paint me with your sperm," she panted heavily looking at each man and then turning her attention back to Jamie's well sculptured cock.

No words were spoken as the men formed a semi-circle in front of her, each one stroking their cock faster. Skye watched the men stroking their meat and before they could explode, she pulled her fingers from Crystal's pussy, inserting them into Crystal's mouth. "Taste your hot pussy bitch before they fill your nasty mouth with their cum."

Crystal moaned, sucking on the fingers while her eyes were transfixed on the long poles in front of her. "Mmmmmm yesssssss ...," she moaned wiggling her hips on Lizzy's tongue. She too was about to experience another climax.

Jamie was first, stroking his cock faster, his breathing becoming more labored. Swiping the tip of his cock on her lips, he felt his body's sensual desire surge. His hips bucked back and forth as he aimed his cock at Crystal's mouth. "Agggghhhhh ... goddamn it ... ahhhhhhh fuck ...," he moaned as a long white stream of cream erupted from the tip of his cock. He continued stroking his shaft, spewing more white creamy substance in her mouth and on her lips and face.

Fritz grabbed her red hair yanking her head back, forcing her to look up at him. "I think a nice titty fuck will do just fine cunt," he said as he stroked his cock. "Bend her back and let's get to fucking those luscious tits."

Skye wrapped her arm around Crystal's neck forcing her upper body to bend backwards. "She's all yours," was the simple expression she mewed to Fritz.

Standing over her, Fritz slapped her breasts and then bent his knees until his cock rested in her abundant cleavage. "Push'em together slut."

Crystal pushed her large breasts together, capturing his cock, watching his cockhead peel out of the abundant flesh. "Fuck me with that big cock and shoot your load on me," she moaned waiting for what she was sure a good titty fuck.

Fritz's hips moved, his cock sliding deliciously between her generous soft globes. "Mmmmmmm baby what a nice set of titties," he moaned, picking up more speed. Slicing back and forth, Fritz pushed his cock closer and closer to her lips with each thrust.

Pushing his hips upward until his cock was at the entrance to her mouth, he let out soft moan when her lips captured his bulging cockhead. "I love the way you suck my cock bitch," he mewed pulling it out, fucking her tits faster.

On one stroke he pushed his cock into her mouth and when she nibbled on his cockhead, he closed his eyes. The sensations were growing stronger and he knew it was time to let her have his full load.

Pulling back once more, his cock was a like a car piston between her tits, moving back and forth quicker with each thrust. His heavy breathing was growing stronger and he took a few more healthy strokes and he was moaning just as Jamie had done. "Take my cum bitch in your nasty mouth."

Fritz's cock lay on her lips and when Crystal opened her cum covered mouth, Fritz released a long stream of his seed into her frothy mouth. His hips bucked back and he watched a long steady stream of white seed disappear. The following explosions landed on nose and cheeks, mixing with Jamie's creamy cum.

Nick watched Fritz's stream shoot into her mouth and when she closed her mouth and then opened it, Jamie and Fritz's combined cream bubbled up. "You are a real submissive bitch," he said stroking his cock at the tip of her mouth. "My turn now bitch," Nick exclaimed placing his cock inside her mouth, feeling her teeth nip at the sensitive head. "Go on suck my cock you nasty whore."

Crystal took Nick's cock into her mouth, tasting the other two men's cream as she felt Nick's cock slide deep into her mouth. She had no choice when he grabbed a large chunk of her red hair, holding his cock deep inside her mouth. She could feel it throbbing and found she couldn't pull away from the invading muscle. Looking up at him with wide open eyes, she wondered if he was going to choke her with his cock. She felt his cock throbbing harder, and then trying not to swallow the large load of cum exploding in her throat. She thought she was going to choke on it when he pulled back, allowing her to gasp and cough. Grabbing his cock, she sucked on it while her hand stroked the cream on his shaft.

After a few moments of sucking, she felt another pair of hands on her hair and looked up to see Jamie staring down at her. "You have to clean up your mess bitch," he said shoving his cock toward her. He moaned and smiled when she released Nick's cock and grabbed his, sucking on the meaty muscle.