The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fritz was not to be left out and when Jamie let up on his hold, he grabbed her head and with no words, shoved his cock into her mouth.

Another sensation was becoming more demanding as Crystal took turns sucking and cleaning the men's cocks as they began to deflate. Even in a semi-hard state, they were still enjoyable to worship. But another gnawing sensation was overwhelming her senses.

Skye watched the action and then whispered in Crystal's ear. "Cum for us our little submissive cunt. Show your masters and mistresses how you like to cum for them."

Crystal heard the words and groaned. Wasn't that what she wished for when she watched the porn videos late at night? To be a submissive and pleasure men and women. Lizzy's mouth and tongue were working over her pussy and clit and she was on the verge of another orgasm. Closing her eyes on someone's cock, she felt her pussy quiver on the long tongue and then it hit again; an all-consuming climax.

Releasing the unknown cock, she felt overwhelming sensations wreak havoc on her body and mind. "Mmmmmmm ... yessssss ... ohhhhh fuckkkkkk ... yesssssss ...," she hissed as her body rocked with another huge orgasm.

When Crystal opened her eyes, she saw the grinning faces of the men and Skye. Lizzy, still under her scooted out and knelt next to Crystal.

"That was absolutely amazing," Lizzy said kissing Crystal's cum-stained lips. "Skye you have to taste this," she said grinning at the brunette.

Skye was not hesitant to press her lips against Crystal's coated lips, kissing her passionately and licking off the creamy substance. Mmmmmm it does taste very good," she cackled and then kissed Lizzy.

The three women shared kisses until they were satisfied that all the cum had been cleaned up. Looking at the men, Lizzy said, "You boys go get cleaned up and bring us girls some drinks. God knows we need them."

Crystal giggled and didn't know what to say. She was living out a fantasy and afraid if she said something she would wake up from this most wonderful dream.

Lizzy gave Crystal a quick peck on the cheek, announcing she would be right back and left the room. Skye held out her hand, helping Crystal to her feet and then taking her into her arms.

Smiling warmly at the redhead, she wiped some of the residual cream from her cheek. "That was a lot of fun. Did you have fun Crystal?"

Crystal's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts as she stared into the brunette's eyes. With a very hesitant tone she answered, "Yes I did have fun."

"You don't sound so sure of yourself."

"It's ... it's just I feel strange."

Skye put her arms around her, giving her a big hug. "You just had a wonderful experience that you always dreamed about, right?"

Charles' face was in her brain. He was the one who planned this sensuous experience without her knowledge. What the hell will he be thinking when she goes home? Anger started to well up in her brain. The bastard didn't have the decency to confront her about the videos she watched.

She gazed in Skye's dark eyes and tried to answer. "Yes, but ... oh how do I say it ... what do I tell my husband? The bastard set me up and didn't have the courage to confront me."

Skye was about to speak when Lizzy returned wearing a colorful silk kimono. She had two other fancy silk kimonos hanging on her arm and holding a wet hand towel. The women chose one and when they were fully covered, Lizzy asked as she dabbed at the remaining cream on Crystal's face which was beginning to dry. "So, what have my two favorite ladies been talking about?"

Crystal's eyes cast downward, embarrassed that she even talked about her situation with Skye.

"We were just talking about how much Crystal enjoyed her kinky experience," Skye laughed.

Lizzy leaned close and ran her long tongue over one cheek. "Well I think we all can look forward to more fun times with you baby," she whispered and then kissed her lips.

Crystal was more confused than ever. They were talking about the future as if it was a certainty they would play again. What about Charles? The kiss felt good but at the same time it didn't feel right. What was going to happen when she went back home to the son-of-a-bitch who put her into this mess. Was he going to ask her how her weekend went as if she was out for a girl's weekend? Anger welled up inside her and her blood began to boil.

The three women exchanged quick glances when they were interrupted by the three men, returning with drinks in hand. They wore a bath robe that Nick had lent them. The men smiled at the women and commented on how beautiful they looked in their fancy kimonos. While Lizzy and Skye laughed, Crystal tried to smile but her mind were on other things.

How was she supposed to act with these people who just used her for their pleasure? But didn't she get pleasure too? Nick put his arm around her and she shuddered at the comfortable touch of another man. They sipped their drinks and while the other women and men talked about worldly things as if they were at a cocktail party, her mind was dwelling on one thing.

DIVORCE.

Crystal knew Charles wouldn't allow her to enjoy this experience again. This was a onetime look into her dark side and tomorrow evening when she returned home, she would be married to a very rich and successful businessman and a husband who didn't have the courage to confront her. Did he think they were going to simply go back to a normal lifestyle with him spending his days and nights away from home leaving her to confront her most ardent sexual urges by herself. No, this was a turning point in her life and she would confront him when she got home and ask for a divorce.

Getting back into the flow of the conversation which turned political, she nodded politely and gave her point of view when asked. The time seemed to fly by and before she knew it, Nick announced to Lizzy and Skye that it was time for Crystal to get some rest.

When she stood, the men gave her quick kisses telling her they looked forward to many more pleasurable times with her. Nick, too gave her a hug and kiss, telling Lizzy and Skye to behave. Crystal realized the two women would spend another night with her in the large king-sized bed. Did they have more plans for her? As they led her from the living room, her thoughts were only on how she was going to tell her husband that their marriage was over. There was no way Charles would ever be able to give her what she experienced yesterday and today.

Arriving at the bedroom, Lizzy and Skye herded her to the shower just as they had earlier in the day, cleaning her without sexual advances. The bed felt wonderful to Crystal and when the girls snuggled against her as they had during their nap in the afternoon, she welcomed their soft goodnight kisses. Her body was tired and sore but she had a euphoric feeling of accomplishment. She had actually lived out a fantasy she dreamed of for a long time. She thought of Charles for a moment but then his vision faded and her eyes closed as she fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

Downstairs, Nick and the men were enjoying drinks when his cell phone chimed. He saw the person's name and answered it as he got up and left the room.

"Hello Mistress Savannah. What can I do for you tonight?"

"Did you and your friends have a good time with Crystal today and tonight?" She knew the answer but wanted to hear him tell her.

"Yes, very much so my dear. Everyone had a very good time, especially Crystal. She may be a bit sore for tomorrow but I'm sure you can handle it."

"I don't have any doubts Nicky boy," she replied, her words dripping with sarcasm and confidence.

Nick laughed. "What time do you want her at the Black Rose?"

"I want her here by four o'clock and I want her blindfolded for the entire trip. It's better she didn't recognize where you are taking her. When you arrive, you may leave and then return when I contact you after we finish with her."

Nick heard her say "we" and wondered what that was all about. He was going to ask but thought better of it. She was a woman of mystery and she wouldn't tell him anything more than what she wanted him to know. "But I thought we were going to do this together. You know I do have a deal with Charles and I promised you a cut of the take. If I break the deal, I don't get the rest of the money and you don't get your share."

"Don't worry Nicky boy. I have it all taken care of for our new submissive."

Nick had to ask but he already knew the answer. "And what do you have planned for Crystal?"

"Trust me dear. You'll get your money and much more in the future if you get my meaning. And as for Crystal, you had your fun for now and don't worry about her. You know she will be in very capable hands. Now no more talk. Deliver her at four o'clock sharp at the Black Rose Club. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress Savannah. Perfectly clear. I know your work and I don't have to worry about her." He thought of how cruel she could be with some of her clients and then added, "Just take it easy on her. I told her husband there would be no lasting marks on her body."

"You need not worry about that Nicky boy. Besides I have a feeling Lizzy and Skye want to have some alone time with their new friend tomorrow morning."

"See you at four o'clock sharp."

After clicking off, Nick waited a few minutes before joining the men. He remembered when he met Savannah a few years back at a BDSM party at one of his client's home. Striking up a conversation, they found they had similar sexual tastes and after a few more mutual parties, they struck up a business relationship where they shared submissive women.

She was an intriguing woman of many different personalities and disguises. She could be soft and loving one minute and then mean and rough the next. He only hoped she wouldn't go overboard like she had done to some women, leaving tell-tale marks that would not heal for a long time. Over the past few years, he tried to find out her real name but she would tell him not to worry about it. He remembered her asking after he tried to get her to tell him more about her, if he was unhappy with their business arrangement. Nick was a smart man and decided to leave well enough alone.

Walking back to the living room to rejoin the men, he thought of his meeting with Mistress Savannah a few weeks back when he talked about Crystal. They were having drinks at the Black Rose Club and their conversation turned to different clients. He mentioned the meeting with Charles and how he wanted to arrange an experience for his wife on their anniversary.

He smiled as he thought of how she was immediately interested in the details. As Nick laid them out, she suggested letting her be involved as the last sexual experience on Sunday afternoon. After more conversation and discussion, he agreed she could have Crystal for the redhead's last sexual hurrah.

Returning to the living room, he joined Jamie and Fritz sipping their drinks. The conversation turned to sports and while they conversed, he couldn't help but wish he could watch Mistress Savannah perform. He could have argued with her but she was not the type of woman who took no for an answer. He thought they were going to do the last sexual experience together but she changed the game. Rather than fight with her, he agreed to take Crystal to the Black Rose Club for her last kinky experience before returning her to her husband. He turned his attention to the men with the thought, tomorrow will take care of itself.