The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal was speechless. They were going to roughhouse any way they wanted and she was not in a position to stop them. Panting hard, she was able to grunt acceptance of their control. "Yessss fuck me ... ohhhhh fuck ... I need your cocks ..." The orgasm building inside her was ready to burst when all of sudden Jamie pulled out. She was confused as the men twisted and turned her so she was straddling Jamie's thighs. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what she was supposed to do. Grabbing his cock, she stuffed it into her flaming cunt, thrusting downward until her pussy was completely full. She was barely aware of Fritz lying beside her as her orgasm burst.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk ... agghhhhhh ... yesssssss," she uttered as her body shook with tempestuous desire.

She was surprised the men didn't try to stop her. But even if they did, she couldn't stop the quivering in her pussy. Seeing Fritz's cock near her face, Crystal grabbed his cock, stroking him as her head dipped toward the rigid member. Her pussy was engulfed with hot lust and as her climax raged, she began piledriving harder on Jamie's hard cock while licking and sucking Fritz's rigid stick. Crystal couldn't put a finger on what was happening but she couldn't stop herself. The sensations running wild in her body only intensified as she feverishly fucked Jamie's cock while sucking Fritz's cock again.

Pulling her mouth off Fritz's cock, she stroked the long shaft, exclaiming, "Mmmmmmm ... godddddd ... Your cocks are so fucking good." Reclaiming his wet member, her head moved rapidly back and forth, feeling his cock hit the back of her throat.

Jamie's fingers dug into her ass cheeks, pulling and pushing her on his cock. Every time her hips moved away; his hips rose off the granite table to slam his cock into her pussy. He had a sideways look at what she was doing to Fritz's cock and when Fritz captured her head, force feeding his cock to her, he smiled. She had a good orgasm on his cock but they were not about to let her rest. "Suck that fucking prick bitch. Show us how good a cocksucker you are!"

Crystal heard his words but there was nothing she could do to stop the onslaught of Fritz's cock. He had a firm grip on her head, his hips rocking back and forth forcing his cock into her mouth. Every time he pulled back, letting her take in some air, she moaned and panted like a dog in heat. Another orgasm was looming and she readied herself for more orgasmic pleasure. But then she was interrupted in her climatic journey when Fritz's pulled his cock from her mouth and grabbed her hips, pulling her off Jamie's cock.

Fritz pulled her ass toward him forcing Crystal's face to move south toward Jamie's swaying wet cock. As Fritz sank his cock into Crystal's dripping wet cunt, Jamie pushed her head toward his cock and then moaned when she grabbed it, sinking her mouth on it, taking as much as she could.

Grabbing her hips, Fritz drove his cock deep into Crystal's pussy, watching the action between Jamie and Crystal. Slapping her ass hard, he smiled when she let out a loud grunt, never stopping slobbering all over Jamie's dick. Another slap brought another grunt of pain. "You like being our bitch slut, don't you cunt?"

Crystal was able to pull her head off Jamie's cock long enough to answer. "Yessss," she said breathlessly. "I want to be your bitch slut." And then she slipped her mouth over Jamie's cock, sliding as much of the wet tube into her mouth while her hand stroked whatever would not fit.

Jamie's fingers grabbed a hunk of her red hair and pulled her mouth off his cock. "Suck my cock like you love it bitch." Jamie let out a long moan when she immediately plowed her mouth again onto his stiff pole, furiously fucking her mouth.

Crystal was lost, engrossed with sucking Jamie's cock and feeling Fritz ram his cock into her cunt. After a few plunges, Fritz pulled his cock from her hot channel and slapped her ass cheeks with it. Then he reinserted the throbbing meat into her pussy feeling the heat permeate his member. Each time Crystal let out a groan around Jamie's cock, Fritz roughly shoved his cock into the depths of her pussy. But when she felt Fritz's cock slide from her pussy and begin rubbing the valley between the two ass cheeks, she began to wonder if he had something else in mind. When he pressed the head of his cock against the tight rear opening, her body stiffened, waiting for the pain that would accompany its insertion. She knew she was about to be fucked in the ass.

Nick, Skye, and Lizzy watched the trio while engaged in their own sexual pleasures. Skye mounted Nick's cock with her back to him so she could watch the men have their way with Crystal. Lizzy positioned herself beside Skye, kissing her neck while her fingers toyed with her nipples. Sliding her hand off the rigid nubs, her fingers found the brunette's clit, smiling when she let out a loud moan. Grabbing her hair, Lizzy turned her face toward her, licking her lips with her long snake-like tongue. The trio heard the moans and groans coming from the granite coffee table, but for the moment, their thoughts were only on pleasuring each other. Skye let out a loud groan when Lizzy's long tongue slithered deep into her mouth while Nick's cock moved inside her hot cauldron. The threesome, immersed in their own sphere of sex, ignored for the moment, the other threesome on the granite table until Crystal's voice rang out.

"No ... No not there," she managed to say in a gasping voice, pulling her mouth away from Jamie's cock.

Fritz's cock was still poised at the entrance to the tight anal opening and when she cried out, his tone dripped with sarcasm. "Our little cunty isn't so fond of getting her ass fucked. Well that's too bad because it's about to happen." His piercing laugh echoed in the room as he pushed his hips forward, the head of his cock breaking the tight muscular ring. "You're our cock bitch and you're going to learn to love it because we're going to use it any time and any way we want."

Crystal cringed, feeling every muscle in her body tighten. There was nothing she could do to stop them and when his cock slid deeper into her ass, she felt a little pain but nothing like she had the first time with Nick. The pain seemed to quickly subside and then she pushed back against the invading muscle, groaning as it filled her rear passage. Placing her mouth on Jamie's cock, she started groaning again as his long hard tool began sliding back and forth inside her tight anal passage. Realizing it was not as bad as she first thought, her ass began to gyrate against Fritz's hips.

Something snapped. The constant attention she received from Nick last night and today along with Skye and Lizzy, and now Jamie and Fritz showering her with carnal acts, stretched her erotic boundaries like a rubber band until it snapped. Rocking her mouth up and down on Jamie's cock and grinding her hips on Fritz's cock sent erotic shivers up and down her entire body.

Lifting her mouth off Jamie's wet stick, she moaned and called out to Fritz. "Yessss ... ohhhhh god yessssss ... fuck my ass. It's all yours."

Reality hit her for a moment. What the fuck was she saying? Was she really becoming a fuck slut? Isn't that what she dreamed when she watched other women being controlled by other women and men? Closing her eyes, she found herself breathing heavily while concentrating on the cock slipping back and forth in ass while her hands held another large muscle. Opening her eyes, she saw Jamie's glistening eyes staring at her and knew she would feel his large cock in her ass too. Dipping her head, she flicked her tongue at the massive muscle, running it up and down the slimy pole while she stroked it hard.

She felt as though she was in heaven, engulfing one cock in her mouth, moaning excessively at the pleasure of its feel sliding in her mouth while the other well-defined cock fucked her ass harder. When Jamie's hands grabbed her head, she loved the feeling of his strong hands forcing his cock into her mouth, holding it against her will at the back of her throat until she thought she was going to pass out.

Charles was never like this. He was always so passive, treating her like a china doll. If only he would take control. The thought of her husband shook her but she quickly dismissed his image as Fritz and Jamie continued to batter her with their cocks, feeling another orgasm beginning. It was slowly bubbling and when Fritz reached around her hips to caress her clit, the next wave hit her. Panting on Jamie's cock, she remained motionless for a for a moment, her body quaking and quivering, letting the next wave wash over her.

Jamie sensed her orgasm, pulling his cock from her mouth and watching her facial features scrunch up with desire as the orgasm consumed her. Scrambling onto his knees, he waited, watching Fritz continue to drill her ass with his rod until the orgasm began to ebb. When Fritz unceremoniously pulled his cock from her tight ass, the two men swiveled her around so she facing Fritz's cock once again.

"Lassie you've got a nice bum," Jamie called out in his Scottish accent. Slapping one cheek, he chuckled when she let out a low moan. Sidling up against her ass, he rubbed his wet cock over her ass cheeks and then slid it into the crack. "I bet you've not had a large Scottish cock in your bum," he scoffed, placing the large head at the backdoor. Grabbing a chunk of red hair, and pulling like he would the mane of a horse, he pressed against her backdoor, letting out his own moan when the large head popped past the tight anal muscles.

The intense pressure of cock in her anal cavity sent a shudder through her entire body. "Holy fuckkkkkk ...," Crystal wailed. Her breathing stopped for a moment, wondering if she really could take his massive cock. Nick and Fritz had nice cocks but this man's thick member stretched her anal cavity wider than ever before.

Jamie laughed and commented, "Ah Lassie just the right size for my beast of a cock."

Fritz smiled lewdly, watching Crystal breathing hard while she stared at his cock. Lazily stroking his cock in front of her eyes, he swiped the tip across her lips, teasing her as he waited for Jamie to get situated behind her. The concern of having a large dick in her ass was written all over her face. "Don't worry baby ... you're going to love it."

Jamie pulled her head back further, forcing her to look back at him while he gave her an obscene smile. "Tell me how much you like my cock in your tight ass bitch and how much you want me fuck your wee bit of an ass." With no pretense of taking it easy, Jamie jammed his hips against her ass, sending his cock deep.

"Ohhhhhh ... fuckkkkkkkinggggggg ... goddddd," she screamed feeling intense pressure in her anal canal. The pressure was overwhelming and while there was some pain, she found herself panting hard, enjoying the feel of his cock slicing back and forth inside her ass. Whatever notion she had about not wanting it evaporated. "Yessss ... yesssss ... god damn it ... fuck me with that monster cock." Her ass bounced backward, meeting his forceful thrust, only wanting more of his cock to fill her behind. She looked back and him, glaring at his shimmering emerald eyes, spitting out, "Fuck me hard ... ohhhhhh goddddd ... I love your cock in my ass ... that's it ... Ohhhhhhh goddddd yessss ... fuck me." The words that spilled from her lips surprised her. What was becoming of her? Would she ever be able to go back to a normal life now that she had experienced some of her darkest fantasies?

Jamie laughed, gripping her hair with one hand and slapping her ass with the other, plunging his shaft back and forth inside her tight anal canal. Then pressing forward, he grabbed her right arm, pulling it behind her back. "Get that other arm back here and suck Fritz's cock."

Crystal obeyed, feeling awkward with her hands behind her back and Fritz's cock waving in front of her. She moaned when Fritz slapped her face a few times with his shaft and then dutifully opened her mouth when he pressed it against her lips. When it slipped past her lips, she moaned feeling it slide deeper into her mouth. She was being pummeled by the two men, one in her ass and the other in her mouth, making her feel like a limp rag doll to be used for their pleasure. But wasn't she also getting the pleasure she had sought for a long time? And hadn't she got her pleasure when she was used by the threesome on the sofa, who now were fucking and playing their own sexual games while soaking in her submissiveness?

Skye watched Jamie and Fritz using Crystal while she rode Nick's stiff dick. The longer she watched the men maneuver Crystal into different positions the closer she came to climaxing. Nick's cock thrusting inside her and Lizzy's fingertips diddling with her clit soon had her on pins and needles. When Jamie began to rain blows on Crystal's ass, Skye moaned wishing it was her doing the spanking. Closing her eyes, she grabbed her own nipples, feeling the familiar climatic sensations overtake her. Turning to Lizzy, she was greeted by the blonde's lips and snake-like tongue. Sucking on the long muscle probing her mouth, Skye rode the wave until her body froze for a moment and then gyrated on Nick's cock letting her orgasm consume her.

Crystal heard Skye's moaning and glanced over at the brunette. She was only given a short reprieve from sucking Fritz's cock before he grabbed her head and began thrusting his cock deep into her mouth. Her ass was stinging from Jamie's hand smacking it and she knew it had to be a nice shade of red.

Suddenly she was pulled away from Fritz's cock while still impaled on Jamie's thick member. Gasping for breath, she felt herself being pulled onto Jamie's body as he sat back onto the granite slab. She scrambled to put her hands behind her onto the table to support her body but she needn't worry. Jamie's strong arms encircled her as he whispered, "put your legs over mine Lassie and make sure to spread them nice and wide."

After she obeyed Jamie's demand, she watched Fritz step in front of her wearing a comical smile as he stroked his cock. She knew what was coming and wondered if she could really take two large cocks at the same time. Her eyes were transfixed on the swaying dick in front of her, seeing him crawl onto the table inching his way to her. It was all the warning she needed. She was going to be double penetrated by these strong virile men.

The thought of two large cocks invading her pussy and ass was daunting. It was bad enough when Nick put an anal plug in her ass last night and then fucked her. And when the women fucked her with the strap-on it was different than a real cock. Sure, each of these men filled whatever hole they invaded nicely but two men at once. She gasped and panted as Fritz's cock loomed ever closer to her. "No ... No ... I don't think I can handle both of you."

Jamie whispered in her ear. "Lassie you'll be surprised how good it's going to make you feel. Now spread those lovely thighs and let's have some more fun."

Crystal spread her thighs wider watching Fritz's weapon move closer to its target. Could she really take both of them at once?

Rubbing his cock up and down the soaking wet slit, he felt a shiver of lust. Pushing into the tight opening partially made more difficult with Jamie's cock in her ass. Letting out a moan as her heat penetrated his muscle, he looked into her lustful eyes. "My god bitch you are so fucking nice and tight," Fritz exclaimed when he felt his cock sliding deep into her hot furnace. He panted as he looked into her disbelieving eyes, "But don't worry slut we've done this before."

Crystal froze for a moment. Of course, these men defiled women in the past and now, why not her. She readied herself for the pain as the head of his cock pushed against her taut muscles and then popped inside. "Ahhhhhh goddamn," she muttered feeling his cock slide a little deeper but without pain. Staring into Fritz's coal black eyes, she grunted as he filled her pussy, Hmmmm fuckkkkk ... Ohhhhh godddd ... yesssss ... Fuck me."

Jamie's cock slid back and forth in her ass while Fritz began to pump her pussy. The two men were very experienced in double penetration and they worked together with precision-like expertise. They both knew how to move to let Crystal feel the full impact of their fucking. Fritz was the one doing most of the work, plunging and thrusting with gusto while Jamie's cock moved a little inside her ass.

Crystal glanced over at Nick, who now had Lizzy riding his cock, staring unabashedly at her. Skye, sitting beside them, gave her a lecherous smirk as she rose from the sofa. Moaning from the pounding the men were giving her, she watched Skye with a dangerous eye, seeing her pick up a riding crop.

Looking into Crystal's eyes, she gave the redhead a slight chuckle. "No reason to let them have all the fun," she grinned striking one hard nipple, enjoying the squeal of pain from Crystal. "Our little bitch loves pain, don't you cunt?" Striking the other nipple with a quick snap of the wrist, she added, "yeah our fucking cunt loves pain." Then another quick snap of her wrist sent the leather tip against the hardened nub causing Crystal to cry out.

"Aghhhh ... fuckkkkkk" The pain radiated through the sensitive nipple and she gasped for a quick breath of air. When the leather tip struck again, she yelped as the pain went right to her brain. The pain distracted her from the two cocks destroying her theory that she couldn't handle both at the same time. And now with Skye tormenting her nipples, she felt another orgasm imminent on the horizon. Her breathing was hard and heavy, almost guttural as she fought through the pain of another strike from Skye. With a smothering erotic gaze into the brunette's eyes she murmured, "yes I love the pain." Then turning to Fritz, seeing him through half-lidded eyes, she blurted out, "Fuck me and make me cum all over your nasty cock."

Fritz, Jamie, and Skye could see she was on the verge of another climax. Other times they would hold off and tease their subject but not tonight. They were given instructions by Nick to let her experience as many orgasms as she could handle. Skye pushed the wooden rod between Crystal's teeth, ordering her to hold it as she reached between Crystal's thighs. "You're so fucking wet baby," she murmurred, dipping her fingertips into the wet folds protecting her clit. At the same time, Jamie reached around Crystal, encasing her breasts in his large hands. Using his thumb and index finger, he captured each hard nipple, pinching them hard.

The vibrations in her body were overwhelming. The trio had her on the verge of cumming and her pussy quivered uncontrollably once more, clamping hard on Fritz's hard shaft. The pain from Jamie's pulling, pinching, and twisting sent erotic sensations swirling through her mind. She let the riding crop slip from her mouth and knew she might be in trouble for disobeying Skye's orders. But she couldn't help it.

"Keep it up ... ohhhhh goddddd ... I love being fucked in my pussy and ass ... Come on fuck me harder ... pinch my nipples harder ... aggggghhhhh I'm going to cummmmmm." Skye clamped her lips on Crystal's parched lips while her finger continued to tease and caress her clit. Closing her eyes, her body jerked and squirmed on Jamie's body succumbing to the urgency of her pleasurable relief, feeling a rush of nectar squirting from her and coating Fritz's cock.

She rode out her orgasm, and when Skye continued to tease her sensitive clit, she tried to get away but it was impossible with Jamie firmly holding her body against him. Finally, Skye lifted her fingers from Crystal's pussy, shoving her fingers into Crystal's mouth.

"Taste your cream baby," she teased finger fucking Crystal's mouth. After a few more swipes, she placed her fingers into her own mouth, groaning with pleasure at the taste of Crystal's cum.