The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal was stunned by the brunette's action and was unprepared when without a word, she kissed Crystal, shoving some of Nick's cream into her mouth. Crystal tasted the creamy substance, remembering how Nick had filled her mouth. After the kiss, Crystal watched Skye kiss Lizzy, leaving some of his seed with her. Then when Lizzy turned her face to her, Crystal was ready for the kiss and willingly accepted it. Was she becoming a tramp like these women?

The trio kissed a few more times and then as if this was completely natural, Skye announced, "I'm famished. How about we have some breakfast?"

"I'll fix you girls some food," Nick said with a wide smile.

Lizzy laughed and grabbed Crystal's arm, pulling her into the kitchen. Sitting at the table, they watched Skye retrieve her kimono and sit with them. Lizzy poured coffee and the women watched Nick stride to the counter without retrieving his t-shirt and shorts.

Lizzy chuckled. "Aren't you going to get dressed for breakfast?"

"Na. You girls have seen me naked and beside when do you get to watch a naked man make breakfast for three beautiful women."

Lizzy and Skye laughed but Crystal was still taken back by the complete freedom they possessed. Would she ever be as free with her husband? Charles' image jolted into her head and she tried to picture him as carefree as Nick. There was no way he would ever be that carefree. Hell, he didn't confront her with finding the videos and he sure in hell wasn't interested in their sex life. Why would he suddenly act differently.

Crystal tried to make small talk with Lizzy but her mind kept thinking about going back to Charles. She didn't know what the group had planned for today but she imagined it would be some kind of kinky sex game. She tried not to think of sex with these people, but watching Nick's naked body prance around the kitchen while he cooked was not helping.

Her eyes critically took in his strong physique, showing off his broad shoulders, muscular chest, tight abs, nice firm ass cheeks, and most certainly his softened cock. She kept glancing at his cock, swinging casually and wanting to feel it inside her again. What the hell was wrong with her? With these people her thoughts were totally on sexual kinks. For a moment she felt a little sad at the thought of going home to a husband who didn't give a shit.

Lizzy and Skye glanced at Crystal, seeing her eyes straying to Nick's naked body at every opportunity. She would be leaving them today and they both hoped they would see her again.

Nick served the food and then sat down naked as if it was an everyday occurrence. They ate in silence for a few minutes except to tell Nick how much they enjoyed the food and how he was a wonderful cook.

"You're going to make a fine househusband someday," Skye quipped.

"Especially if you treat your wife the way you treated Skye," Lizzy laughed. Her comment broke up the table and even Crystal was able to offer a big grin.

Nick took a forkful of food and after chewing it, he asked, "Are you going to miss us Crystal."

Crystal gulped. The question caught her by surprise. She had been thinking of what it would be like to go home. It was only two days but it seemed a hell of a lot longer. Sensing six eyes on her, she tried to calm her nerves. "Yes, I'm going to miss you and I doubt my no-good husband will ever let me have this opportunity again." She didn't mention her thoughts of divorcing Charles and casting her eyes downward onto her food, she felt as if her world was being torn apart.

Lizzy tried to lighten the mood. Grabbing Crystal's hands, she looked directly into her eyes. "I hope we can have some fun in the future but let's not worry about that now. I think we should give you a proper send off. What do the two of you think about that?"

Skye smiled broadly and grabbed Crystal's other hand. "I think that's a terrific idea." Turning to Nick, she gave him a sexy smile. "Can we use your dungeon today baby? After all I gave you a great prebreakfast treat."

Nick leaned back; aware all three women were ogling his nakedness. "I think that's a great idea. I have something new that I think you'll all find interesting. After breakfast you gals get ready and I'll meet you in the dungeon in an hour."

Crystal smiled and acted indignant. "Don't I get a say in this? Besides it's my last hurrah." When the three gave her confused looks, she laughed and summoned up some courage. "I want you to give me a proper sendoff." She could never say something so risqué to Charles. 'Was that the right thing to say to these people? I'm just as bad as they are.' she mused to herself.

Both Lizzy and Skye squeezed her hands at the same time and as if they read each other's minds, blurted out, "Ohhh we will Crystal."

A knot formed in Crystal's gut. She had resisted them for two days; at least at the beginning of each sex session. But every time she experienced something new, the more comfortable she felt. Now she surprised herself by willingly going along with whatever their evil kinky minds could conjure.

The women withdrew their hands from Crystal's and Nick suggested they finish their breakfast. To break the mild tension, Nick talked about the local political elections. The conversation was a bit spirited with each having differences of opinion on some of the candidates.

Crystal began to feel more comfortable, offering her observations on some of the people running for office. During the conversation she surmised that she was their equal when talking about everyday life but their submissive when playing sex games. She loved being made to do things that were, in her mind, taboo. Acts that, when growing up, would shock her parents and friends.

Taking the last few bites, she wondered how she would be able to continue her servitude with these people without Charles finding out. Was there a way she could steal away and join them for more fun? She was still contemplating her dilemma when Nick announced he was going clean up, telling the women he would meet them in an hour.

All eyes watched his strong muscular body rise from the table and start to clean off the plates. Every woman had their own daydream of having unbridled sex with Nick. But they had other plans and sure that at some point during their sex play, they would feel the pleasure of Nick's stiff cock.

As the women rose from the table, Lizzy and Crystal linked arms and waited for Skye. When she joined them, they all turned to observe their naked host one last time. Nick smiled at them, undressing their delicious bodies that lay hidden under their kimonos.

"See you in about an hour," he mused and then turned to finish cleaning up after breakfast.

The trio marched out of the kitchen arm in arm, each thinking and wondering what new contraption Nick had purchased. For the next hour the women took a shower together, and applied makeup, careful not to get anyone too excited. No reason to ruin the fun that surely awaited them in the dungeon.

As Lizzy combed her long red locks, Crystal felt she was becoming more comfortable with Lizzy and Skye. Even though they treated her as a sexual submissive, they acted very friendly when not engrossed in sexual activities.

After prepping themselves, the three women put on their kimonos. There was no reason to dress all fancy. Each one knew they would be naked in a short time.

As they neared the dungeon, the memory of being attacked by Nick on Friday night rushed into her brain. Her legs felt heavy and the knot tightened in her stomach. What was she getting herself into? Maybe this was not such a good idea? When she hesitated, both Lizzy and Skye tugged on her arms, pulling her to the dungeon door.

It was just as she remembered it, low lighting and bondage equipment scattered about the room. She saw the hanging swivel and the rack that Nick used to initiate her into the submissive lifestyle. A chill ran up and down her spine remembering the pain of anal sex with his large cock and being hit with various sex toys. But she also remembered the exhilarating feeling of having multiple orgasms along with sucking his cock in various positions. Her thoughts were interrupted when Lizzy and Skye pulled her toward Nick, standing by a piece of equipment.

Nick was inspecting his new piece of bondage equipment and when the women arrived, he smiled. It arrived a few days ago and Crystal would be the first person to try it out. He hoped everything would work out as he planned.

"What's that?" Crystal asked looking at the large circular steel rings.

The time of being equal passed. They were in the dungeon and she was their submissive. She had no right to speak unless told to speak. Skye grabbed her ponytail and yanked on her head. "Don't worry slut, I'm sure your master has a nice painful going away gift for you."

Crystal felt a nervous flutter in her stomach. She was no longer their equal but a slut and bitch to be used and abused in any manner they wanted. But curiosity made her ask, "What does that thing do?"

Nick slapped her cheek and then grabbed her throat, squeezing hard, staring at her like a demon. "In a few minutes it will all become clear Crystal. Shut your fucking mouth. You don't have any rights in the dungeon."

A chill ran rampant through her body and she gasped for air. Did it really matter where they were? She was abused in the living room yesterday. What the hell were they going to do to her in this room. She looked at the contraption and fear surged in every nerve ending. All the friendship between the women quickly faded and she started to resist, trying to pull her arms away from them.

"Don't even think of trying to get away from us cunt," Skye seethed into her ear.

Skye and Lizzy held Crystal's arms tightly as they surveyed the new piece of equipment. They gave Nick puzzled looks as they examined it. The equipment consisted of a wide circular stainless-steel band about six inches wide with a foot rest that looked like a half-boot; spaced about four feet apart on the bottom. Each foot rest had backing to support a foot and leather straps to secure the foot. At the top of the stainless-steel ring, two openings spaced at about the same distance apart as the foot rests would allow the user to put their hands and wrists through them. Leather wrist cuffs dangled from the stainless-steel ring for the purpose of securing the occupants wrists.

"Mmmmmmm nice. I can't wait to see how it works," Lizzy commented while keeping a firm grip on Crystal's arm.

"Ohhhh I think you'll be most impressed when you see how it works. Now, let's get our submissive slut on the ring and I'll gladly demonstrate how it works."

Fear struck Crystal. She wasn't so sure anymore she wanted to play their sex games. Tugging on the women's firm grips she realized she couldn't get away from them, crying out, "What are you doing? I don't want to do this."

Nick opened her kimono and slapped her breasts. "You don't have a fucking choice bitch." Tugging on the silk material and with the help of the two women, the kimono slipped off Crystal leaving her completely naked.

"Please I don't want to do this," she whimpered.

Lizzy pressed against her side and hissed in her ear. "You don't want to resist cunt or Nick is going to make it rougher on you and you won't look so pretty when you go home to hubby."

Nick knew it was a false threat but she didn't. Mistress Savannah had made it clear she didn't want Crystal marked up when she arrived at the Black Rose Club.

Crystal looked at the circular contraption and knew it was futile to resist them. They were going to put her on the bondage ring no matter how hard she resisted. With a heaviness in her stride, she trudged to the circular steel ring but she continued to resist. Fear of the unknown ruled her thoughts and reluctantly she stepped onto the foot rests. They were wide enough for the soles of her feet and while Nick bound her wrists to the top of the steel ring, she watched Lizzy and Skye secure her ankles to the foot rests with the leather straps.

Tugging on the restraints, she gasped, seeing Nick and women step back, admiring her naked torso. Memories of Friday night poured through her brain, remembering being bound to the various pieces of equipment and then Nick attacking her. She blinked, seeing the rack across the room that stretched her body to the limit and the memory of him fucking her, exploded in her mind. What the fuck kind of contraption was she bound to now?

Nick surveyed Crystal, walking around the steel ring as one would when inspecting a new piece of equipment or a new car. He ran his fingers over Crystal's breasts and stomach, thinking she was going to say something but she only panted and tried to move away from his soft caresses. Sliding his touches to her hips, he walked behind her. "Mmmmm very nice indeed," he murmured, lightly touching her ass, feeling her ass cheek muscles tighten.

Moving back to stand in front of her with Lizzy and Skye, he picked up a remote. "I'm glad you're here to see how this works. If I'm not here in the future, you can enjoy it on your own." He was like a little kid with a new toy. "Unlike the rack, which only moves up and down, and which by the way our slut thoroughly enjoyed the other night. This piece of equipment allows the operator to choose a variety of different positions."

Pressing a button, the women heard a loud metal clicking sound on the top and bottom of the stainless-steel ring. Nick held the ring as it moved, tilting Crystal backward a small distance. "There are steel pins in the top and bottom that retract and allow the ring to move and rotate in a vertical plane." Glancing at Lizzy and Skye he knew he was talking in terms they were not familiar. "Suffice it to say that when the top and bottom pins at not in place, the ring will rotate as so." Nick released the ring from his grip and then pulled on it slightly, forcing Crystal's body to rotate backward until her body was fully parallel to the floor and she was looking at her image in the mirrors on the ceiling.

"What the fuck are you doing?" came a frightened and astonished scream from Crystal.

Nick ignored her outburst, instead pulled on the ring. "You can rotate it also so her head is pointed to the floor and if you want, you can also make it so she is looking down at the floor."

Nick turned the steel ring so Crystal's head was pointing down toward the floor and then continued to rotate it until her body was parallel to the floor and she was looking at the floor. He smiled and patted her breasts that were hanging down.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Crystal yelled as she looked at the floor.

"As you can see there are many positions for you and your slut can enjoy," Nick chuckled looking at the two women.

"Wow," exclaimed Lizzy. "I can't wait to try it out."

Crystal heard her words and felt as though she was nothing but a sales item and Lizzy seemed excited to give it a test run. "Turn me back up," she whimpered feeling all the blood flow to her head.

Nick smiled and then chuckled as he grabbed the steel ring and pulled until Crystal was upright. "Don't be so hasty Lizzy. There are some other features you should know about."

Nick repositioned the steel ring and then pressed a button and the steel pins clicked into place. "Now for the other interesting feature." He knew he had all three women's interest.

"If you click this other button, the ring will rotate in a horizontal direction." Pressing the button, another metal clicking sound echoed in the room. The ring was now free to rotate and when Nick grabbed the steel ring, he spun Crystal around like a top.

"Holy fuck," Crystal cried as she twirled around like a top.

"There you have it girls. Why don't you have some fun while I get a few things done."

"Aren't you going to play with us," Skye said with a smirky pout.

"I won't be gone long girls. You enjoy yourself for now and enjoy our new submissive slut."

What the hell did he mean by 'our new submissive?' Was there something she didn't know? Did Charles tell them they could have her anytime they wanted? Pulling on the wrist restraints, she couldn't imagine Charles letting her do this again? There was no way he would ever tolerate her having a long-term affair with these sex fiends. She was sure this was a one-time deal with him; maybe to teach her a lesson. Crystal's eyes opened wide, glancing from Lizzy to Skye, seeing their wicked smiles.

The women approached Crystal, their eyes gleaming with excitement. Running their fingers over her body, Crystal was helpless to get away.

"I'm going to really enjoy hearing you moan with pain," Skye announced, slapping her ass cheeks hard.

"And I'm going to have so much fun watching you try to get away from us," Lizzy added as she grabbed her nipples and twisted until Crystal's face crunched up and she let out a painful moan.

Skye slapped her ass a few times, hearing Crystal moan and the sound of each slap resonant in the room. "What do you say we start having some fun with our submissive bitch," Skye crowed.

Skye picked up a flogger, sliding the long leather tentacles over her hand. "Yeah I think we can have a lot of fun with this cunt." Pulling her arm back, she swung the flogger toward its intended target and with a quick flick of the wrist, the leather straps landed on Crystal's breasts.

"Awwww fuck," came the painful moan from Crystal.

Lizzy too picked up a flogger and swung it menacingly at Crystal. "I think I'm going to love Nick's new toy," echoed Lizzy, striking Crystal's ass with the tip of the leather flogger strands.

Crystal felt the sting of the leather straps on her ass cheeks, yelling, "Holy shit."

Both women laughed, striking Crystal's front and backside with the floggers. Taking aim at some of her most vulnerable spots, they delighted in delivering pain to the redhead, listening to her grunts and groans.

Skye concentrated on Crystal's breasts, stomach, thighs and finally on her exposed pussy lips. Twirling the leather strands, she kept up a steady barrage on her exposed sex spot. Then, pulling it away, she reversed the twirling motion, sending the leather straps upward between her thighs, giggling at how the redhead tried to move her pussy away from the straps but was unable to escape the painful shots.

Lizzy, meanwhile, centered her attacks on Crystal's ass, the backs of her thighs, and upper back. Her most effective shots were when she grabbed the leather straps, and began her swinging motion and then flicked her wrist. The tips barely made contact with her skin and each time her buttocks muscles tightened she let out a painful groan. Lizzy saw Skye's technique and winked at the brunette. After each attack on Crystal's pussy, Lizzy used an upward slicing motion to land the strands between her open thighs from behind, the tips landing on her sensitive pussy.

Gritting her teeth and murmuring through tightly sealed lips, Crystal expressed her discomfort. "Fuckkkkk ... ohhhhhhhhh ... Fuckkkkkkk,"

"There's nowhere to run is there bitch," Skye said listening to Crystal's increased moans of pain from the pair's attacks.

Crystal closed her eyes, reeling in pain from the assault of the women. Opening her eyes, she saw the sadistic glare in Skye's sparkling orbs. There was no doubt the brunette was thoroughly enjoying imparting pain to her body, especially her womanly sex. Tugging once more on the wrist restraints, she implored her. Please no more ... I'll be a good submissive ... I promise."

Skye glared at the redhead, running the long strands through her hands again. "Awwww poor baby ... can't take it can you?"

Crystal was unable to see Lizzy but Skye was a different matter. She didn't answer her and it wouldn't make any difference. The two women were here to have fun with their submissive.