The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal felt the spasm, knowing the blonde was close to exploding. Burrowing her mouth against the wet furrow, she didn't need Lizzy's hand to keep her from moving away. Sliding her mouth up and down and then back and forth across the furrow, she sensed Lizzy was on the crest of an abundant climax. The blonde's constant moaning grew louder and her hips arched upward, pushing against her lips. And with Skye's tongue darting in and out of her ass, and her fingers sliding inside her pussy, it ignited a renewed fire within Crystal.

Lizzy lay back on the leather padded bench, lost in her world of erotic pleasure. Grabbing her tits, she massaged them, pulling on the rough nipples, and then twisting them as she murmured whimpers of pleasure. "Hmmmm baby ... that's the spot ... Fucckkkkkk ... come on slut make me cum all over your face." When she felt Crystal's lips suck on her clit, nipping at it with her teeth, the orgasmic dam broke. "Yeahhhhhhh ... ohhhhhh fuckkkkk yessssss," she screamed as tremors ripped through her body causing her to shake hard.

Crystal did everything she could to stay glued to the blonde's undulating hips, sucking and licking at whatever she could while Lizzy bounced in a wild frenzy on the leather bench. Her own fire grew stronger under the expert touches of Skye and she never wanted this sex to end. She gave no thought to her husband as the tremors in her pussy began to grow more insistent. Lapping at the copious amount of nectar leaking from Lizzy's pussy, she was enjoying the taste when suddenly she felt her head violently pulled from Lizzy's spread thighs.

Skye growled, "Give me a taste of her pussy." Pulling Crystal's head back to hers, she plastered a heated kiss on Crystal, tasting the honey on her lips. When she broke the kiss, she leered at the redhead, "I'm horny for some of that tongue action."

Lizzy slid back onto the large leather bench and crooked a finger at Crystal, leering at her and then with a sinister laugh commanded her, "Get your slutty body up here."

Crystal knew it was useless to ask questions and timidly climbed onto the large leather bench, yelling ouch when Skye swatted her on the ass. Crawling to the middle of the bench, she sat back on her heels, hands behind her back, head bowed and waiting for instructions.

Nick smirked, seeing Crystal acting like a model submissive. The numerous cameras installed around the room and throughout the house captured everything that had happened since Friday night. Stroking his cock, he wondered how she would react seeing the videos. Would she share them with Charles? One thing he knew for sure, he planned to use some of the clips on his website for his viewership. He chuckled thinking how she would be surprised to see herself and then his thoughts were interrupted when he saw Lizzy grab her.

Grabbing her neck, Lizzy issued a directive, "Lie on your back slut and spread those gorgeous thighs of yours." When she did as commanded, Lizzy smiled and touched Crystal's pussy. "I told you I was going to fuck your hot slutty pussy with my tongue."

Crystal watched in silence as Lizzy crawled between her thighs, pulling her chest and stomach while resting her head on her left inner thigh, smiling at the blonde, knowing her final destination. A shiver ran through her as Lizzy scooted upward toward her pussy and then she felt the tip of her snake-like tongue touch her soft velvety lips. "Ohhhhhhhh ... Mmmmmmm ..." she murmured as Lizzy's tongue slithered over the soft wet lips, sending trembling sensations through her sex. She was about to reach for Lizzy's legs and pull them to her when Skye laid down in the open space, opening her thighs for Crystal's inspection.

Skye chuckled, seeing the blank look on Crystal's face. "While Lizzy enjoys eating your delicious hot pussy, you get to eat mine bitch. Now scooch over here and get busy pleasing my aching cunt."

Crystal shifted her body toward the brunette, closing one leg of the lesbian triangle. As she settled her head between Skye's open thighs, she saw her wicked smile. A thrill ran through her as she leaned forward, kissing the inside of Skye's thigh. Each kiss moved her closer to closer to the rich smell of her sex, and when she flicked her tongue over the damp lips, it drew a contented sigh from Skye.

Crystal let out another moan when Lizzy's tongue darted along the soft outer lips before diving between them to flick at her love button. The tremors started gathering strength as Lizzy's tongue probed the slick furrow. Oh, how she loved the feel of her tongue's journey up and down her wet pussy. And when she felt her serpentine tongue poking and then entering her hot canal, she moaned into Skye's moist pussy. "Ahhhhh ... mmmmmm ... yesssss ... that feels so fucking good."

Skye smiled and moaned as Crystal began to lick her pussy. Gazing at Lizzy, she saw the blonde anticipate her move as she spread her thighs wide open, inviting Skye to take up lodging between her thighs. "Now to complete the triangle," Skye laughed bending her head toward Lizzy's open thighs, licking her way to the saturated pussy.

Nick watched the trio kissing and licking each other in a heated triangle of sexual pleasure. The thought of joining them entered his mind but he resisted breaking into the totally erotic scene. His cock reacted to the sexual activity as their moans grew louder. It didn't take as long as he thought to open Crystal's chest of hidden kinks and desires. From the way she licked Skye's pussy, she was now more experienced at pleasuring a woman than when she arrived just two days ago. Later today, with Mistress Savannah, she would get her last taste of being a submissive. Would that spark her to want more or would she go back to being a housewife who stole time at night to view porn? Crystal's moaning caught his attention and though they weren't paying attention to him, he smiled at the trio.

Lizzy's tongue probed vigorously around the damp opening and then slithered inside, moving back and forth like a small dick. Pressing her face against Crystal's dampness, she plunged her tongue as deep as she could into her sizzling cauldron. Swirling her tongue on the slick hot walls, she felt Crystal's hips buck hard, pushing back against her mouth. Pulling back, she slid her tongue around the tight opening and then headed upward, exploring her sex.

The feeling of Crystal's tongue energetically teasing her clit had Skye groaning into Lizzy cunt. Her friend had just cum on Crystal's mouth but the way her hips were undulating, Lizzy was beginning to renew her passionate desire for another climax. And when Crystal's hand slid up her body to capture a nipple, she let out another moan when the new submissive pinched and pulled on it. The slut was learning well. Would this be their last encounter? Skye hoped not as Crystal's tongue assaulted her clit, sending tremors surging through her body.

The constant tongue fucking and sucking on her clit had Crystal's passion soaring. She felt wanted by these people even if they treated her like some toy. Wasn't that what she wanted when she watched the porn videos of the women submitting to men and women? Would she be here with these kinky people if Charles had any courage? The thought of Charles faded when another gush of vibrations overtook her. Lizzy's masterful tongue was playing her like a musical instrument, slowly taking her to the crescendo where she would surrender to her wanton needy desires.

The three women were oblivious to Nick as they teased each other, seemingly unaware that his cock had grown into a full blood engorged muscle. He slowly and intentionally continued to stroke his manhood while keeping a keen eye on the threesome. This may be the last time Crystal would be in his dungeon but he hoped not. Every sexual experience seemed to draw her out of her cocoon. Would she stay out or go back into hiding her sexual needs? He moved around the bench to a point where she would be forced to look at his cock while pleasuring Skye.

The nectar dripping from Skye's pussy smeared on her lips and chin, feeling Skye's body jerk when her tongue massaged the brunette's slippery button. Seeing Nick out of the corner of her eye, she couldn't help but notice his hand sliding along the long hard cock. Did they never tire of sex? Visions of his cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass filled her thoughts as she moaned when Lizzy's started to flick her tongue around her clit. The taste of Skye, the feel of Lizzy's tongue, and the sight of Nick's massive cock drove her wild with animalistic desire. The floodgates were being pushed open and try as she might to hold back, she was finding it impossible.

"Aggggghhhhh ... Ohhhhhhh ... Shitttt ... mmmmmmm ... yesssss ... fuck me with that long tongue."

Her request was quickly granted by Lizzy, plunging her tongue into her pussy while her fingers found her clit and began to furiously rub it. The tension rose dramatically inside her and panting hard as her rapidly approaching climax passed the point where she would lose all control.

"Yesssss ... Yessssss ... ohhhhhh goddddddd yessssss," she screamed into Skye's pussy as her orgasm consumed her. Panting hard, her body shook uncontrollably as the vibrations shuddered inside her over and over until there was nothing left.

Gasping hard, she felt a hand in her red hair directing her back to Skye's sensitive clit. As her orgasm began to recede, Crystal's mouth smothered Skye's pussy. The brunette was on the cusp of a climax and hanging on by a thread. A few well-placed licks and then sucking her clit between her teeth had the brunette's body bouncing ecstatically in orgasmic bliss.

Lizzy pulled her mouth away from Crystal's pussy, satisfied she had given the redhead an orgasm to remember when she went home. Turning her attention to Skye she moaned, "Lick my pussy bitch ... Mmmmmmm yessssss ... that's the spot." She wiggled her bottom, encouraging Skye to finish what she started. "Come on baby ... make me cum all over that beautiful face of yours."

Nick stared down at Crystal, who lay on her back, panting and looking at his cock. Without hesitation, he crawled onto the leather bench, sliding between her partially open thighs. "One last fuck before you go home," he laughed, rubbing the tip of his cock over her mound.

Crystal knew what was coming and steeled herself for the invasion. When he thrust deep into her, Crystal groaned, "Ohhhhhhh goddddd yessssss ... fuck me hard."

Nick didn't need any encouragement from Crystal as he began to fuck her hard, each thrust delivering a message. "You'll soon not forget me or this time we had." Grabbing her legs, he pulled them over his shoulders, maximizing the depth of each thrust. "I love your tight pussy," he panted as his hips picked up speed. This was not to be a long drawn out fuck. Each violent thrust was meant to give her something to remember.

Skye heard Nick's words and wondered if this would be the last time, they would have fun with the redhead. Using her mouth and fingers on Lizzy's pussy, she soon had the blonde quivering with lust. As she listened to Nick and Crystal's growing moans, she felt Lizzy's hand in her hair, tugging urgently toward her pussy. Plastering her mouth against the damp mound, Skye's tongue executed a torrent of flickering kisses on Lizzy's clit that had her on pins and needles and ready to explode.

Lizzy closed her eyes, listening to the rough panting from Nick and Crystal. She had reached a point where she was swallowed up by the intense pleasure of an impending orgasm. Coiling her fingers in Skye's hair, she wasn't merely tugging at her friend's head but holding it firmly against her aching cunt. When she felt her clit being sucked into Skye's mouth, she let fly a long litany of desire.

"Mmmmmm ... oh fuck ... ohhhhh ... fuckkkkkkk ... yesssss ... hmmmm baby that's the spot ... Ahhhhgggg ... suck my clit harder ... Ohhhhhhh goddddd ... yesssss."

Skye held on as Lizzy's hips undulated fiercely against her face. Her breathing was cut off, but her tongue and mouth continued to pleasure the blonde. Each rise and fall of her hips against her face was followed by a quivering and shuddering and then a loud moan of pleasure until her orgasm started to ebb. Pulling back, her face was smeared with Lizzy's nectar and instead of wiping it off, she crawled to Crystal, offering her a kiss.

Crystal was fast approaching another climax. How many had she had? She didn't know and right now she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was the feeling of Nick's tool brutally pounding her pussy. Seeing the wicked grin on Skye's face, she readily accepted the ardent kiss, tasting Lizzy's cum. When Skye pulled away, she was surprised to find Lizzy leaning over her to kiss her while her fingers played with a nipple.

They were ganging up on her one more time and she loved it. She threw her hands above her head as if being arrested and having the women devour her body while Nick had his way with her pussy. Her breathing was labored, her body responding to the constant attention and she was in heaven. She wanted this sex to never end and then she felt her orgasm gaining strength like a hurricane approaching landfall. The sensations were overwhelming her and when Lizzy and Skye began kissing and nipping her breasts while their fingers toyed with her clit, her eyes squeezed shut. The orgasm was fast approaching and she welcomed it when it suddenly unleashed its fury.

"Ahhhhh ... ahhhhhh ... ahhhhhh," she panted over and over, feeling the energy of the approaching orgasm. It was building quickly and then without warning; it overpowered her. "Ahhhhhh ... goddddd ... yesssss ... fuckkkkking ... yesssss," she yelled, her body shuddering and rocking violently as each spasm rocked her to the soul.

Nick watched the body of their submissive jerk in ecstasy while the girls continued to tease her clit. His own climax was at hand and what better way to give her a goodbye than to unload on her face. Pulling out of the tight canal, he scooted over her prone body until he was straddling her chest. "Spit on her tits and push them together," he told the women who promptly did as he asked.

Lizzy and Skye rubbed their saliva onto her cleavage, lubricating her alabaster skin for Nick's shaft. Seeing him push his cock between the generous mounds, they smiled at each other and then at the erotic expression on Crystal's face.

Crystal moaned and looked at the trio through her half-lidded eyes. The cock between her mounds felt wonderful and she let out another passionate moan when Nick began fucking her breasts. "Fuck my tits daddy," she groaned, lost in the sea of pleasure. The term no longer offended her or bothered her. She had only one thought and that was to take every drop of his cream that he would offer her.

Pushing his cock toward her chin, he began to fuck her tits while the girls pushed her tits together. Watching his cock slide deliciously toward her chin, he pushed his hips further, seeing his cock hit her lips. "Open that nasty dirty slutty mouth bitch and get ready for daddy's hot cum."

The words incited her to open her mouth while staring directly into his eyes. He was right. She was a slut and a bitch and their submissive. Each time his cock touched her lips, she flicked her tongue at the blood engorged head. He didn't say a word but she knew what he was thinking. "Give me your hot cum daddy. I want to taste you."

Nick smirked at the redhead. She was finding her place in this world of sex. "You want daddy's cum do you. Then beg for it."

"Pleaseeeee ... daddy ...," she whimpered in a soft sexual tone. "Daddy ... I need to taste your hot cum daddy. Please daddy give me all your hot cum." She licked her lips suggestively and urged Nick. "Pleaseeeee ... daddy."

The lubricated friction of Lizzy and Skye's saliva heightened his desire, feeling his cock begin to throb. Pushing his cock back and forth a few more times and he felt the urge to explode rising to the surface. "Open that slutty mouth of yours cunt. Daddy wants to fill it up," he moaned pulling his cock from the coziness of her cleavage.

Crystal obeyed, licking her lips when he pushed his hips forward and his cock rested inside her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm ... yesssssss daddy give me all your hot cum." She noticed Lizzy and Skye moving their heads closer to hers as she sucked on the crown and then nipped at it with her pearly white teeth.

The way she nipped at his sensitive head made his cock throb harder. Grabbing his cock, he stroked it fast, bringing his cock to the boiling point. "Ugggg ... oohhhhh ... fuckkkkk ... yessss ... Bitch take it all," he moaned as the first explosion flew into her mouth. Continuing to stroke his shaft, he directed his seed into her mouth, smiling when some of it overflowed onto her cheeks and chin.

Lizzy and Skye were ready to scoop up the excess cum, flicking their tongues at the creamy white substance. When Nick finished dumping his load, he pulled back and the two women were quick to lick at her creamy skin and then kiss Crystal. Lizzy was first, dipping her long tongue into the redhead's mouth and coming out with his seed dripping off her tongue. Skye followed, using her mouth and tongue to extract more of his seed and then the two women kissed each other. Breaking their heated kiss, they took turns showering their attention on Crystal, who panting hard, welcomed their passionate kisses.

Nick moved off Crystal watching Lizzy and Skye satisfy their sexual appetite. Sitting on the edge of the bench, he thought of the last few days, satisfied with his efforts. Crystal had opened up but there was still the concern of what Charles would do with her when she returned home. Charles offered him a lot of money for the weekend but what would life be like when she returned to him? Gazing at the three women, he watched them cuddle, hearing them tell Crystal how great she was and they were looking forward to seeing her again. But would they see her again? His thoughts turned to his directive to have her at the Black Rose by four o'clock. What did Mistress Savannah have in mind for her?

Crystal looked at Nick and then closed her eyes, cuddling with Lizzy and Skye in the afterglow of fabulous sex. She traded soft kisses and when she moved, she felt tiredness and soreness in her muscles.

Nick told her she was going home this afternoon and her thoughts turned to Charles. The thought of divorce entered her mind and she began to mull over how she was going to tell him it was all over. She could not go back to the way it was with him. No, she had to make a clean break. Her thoughts were interrupted when Nick announced they needed to get cleaned up and some rest.

Lizzy and Skye got up and helped Crystal get off the bench. She looked around at all the bondage equipment and toys hanging from the walls, making a mental note to find a way back here for more submissive fun. For now, she walked with Lizzy and Skye to the pool for some rest and relaxation before leaving Nick's home and eventually home to Charles. A sudden dreaded pall fell over her. Who was this Mistress Savannah they talked about?