The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched the brunette swing the flogger, trying to guess where it would land. It didn't matter if she guessed right or wrong, each strike sent a jolt of pain coursing to her brain. And to make matters worse, Lizzy seemed to coordinate her strikes right after Skye's flogger struck her. The pain on her backside shifted with each hit and she never knew where the flogger straps were going to land. She was squirming on the steel ring, moaning in pain, when she heard a nasty giggle from Lizzy.

"Let's see if this contraption works." Pushing a button on the remote caused the two steel pins on the side of steel wheel to slide out of their slots. Grabbing the metal ring and pulling, she let out a sinister laugh when the helpless redhead's body swiveled toward her. "Whoa, this is really cool," she gloated, stopping the steel ring when Crystal was facing her. "We don't have to trade sides Skye." Pressing another button on the remote locked the pins in place. "Time to let me have some fun with your frontside bitch," she smirked running the tip of the leather straps over each nipple.

Crystal was still moaning from the pain and upon seeing the greed in Lizzy's eyes she knew she was in for more pain. "Please take it easy on me," she begged. She knew it would do no good when both women chuckled. She was nothing but a plaything to them.

Her words fell on deft ears as they ignored her request and neither women answered her. Lizzy lazily ran the leather tips over her breasts and then up onto her shoulder. Tapping her cheek with the flogger handle, she moved the leather strands over her breasts again but she didn't keep them there long. Swinging the straps in a circular motion, she nipped at the tips of her nipples with extreme precision.

Crystal's body bucked with each nip at her breasts, emitting a constant moan. The pain was sharp and while it didn't last, each one was enough to cause an outburst of agony. She sensed some relief but it was short lived when Lizzy moved the rotating strands downward across her tight abs and then to the juncture of her thighs. Crystal knew where the end game was and when Lizzy struck the inside of her thighs, she heard Lizzy give her an answer.

"You can be assured we will take it easy on you bitch only because we were told to by Nick." Smirking at the odd expression on Crystal's face, Lizzy hit her sensitive area, laughing when she let out a loud groan.

Panting more rapidly, Crystal looked into Lizzy's sky-blue eyes. "What do you mean?"

Skye, standing behind her, swung the flogger, striking Crystal's ass cheeks with a loud snap.

"Aggggg fuck that hurts," Crystal moaned.

Skye lashed out with the flogger, hitting her with crisscross strokes on her ass. "You don't question us cunt! Besides Nicky boy has something special planned for you later today." The moans coming from Crystal encouraged her to strike Crystal's backside a few more times all the while telling her. "No more questions bitch. You know you enjoy this treatment so take it like a good little slutty submissive."

Crystal moaned excessively hard as the women worked her over. When they turned her around to face the other sex fiend, she felt she was a top, spinning from one to the other accepting the torture they gave her. Even with the pain they laid on her, she still wondered what Nick had planned for her later in the day. Was it going to be as painful as this? Was he planning to take her back home and simply dump her on the doorstep, leaving her to face Charles by herself? The thought of Charles doing this was disgusting her. She was all the more resolved to tell him she planned to divorce him when she saw him again. 'What a fucking pig,' she thought, spying Nick coming toward her and the women.

"Did you girls have fun with my new toy."

Skye smiled and answered, "Mmmmm yes we did and the bondage circle was fun too."

Lizzy laughed at the insinuation of Crystal being their new toy. "Yes, she is a lot of fun and I love your new toy," echoed Lizzy.

Crystal didn't say a word, glancing at Lizzy and Skye, feeling the pain from the lashings still radiating in her muscles. This game was not over by any means but something told her they were not going to be too rough on her. Something in the back of her mind gave her the impression, Nick had something more demonic for her later in the day. Her breathing began to return to normal when she heard Nick's sexy voice.

"Have you tried putting her in the other position?"

"No, we only twirled her around like a top," Chuckled Skye.

Nick knew they hadn't tried the other positions because he was watching them from his control room where he could look at all the cameras. He was able to change the camera angles of each strategically placed camera in the dungeon. Friday night was already being edited for inclusion on his website. Today, he was taping their session for another installment on the website where he provided just enough visual stimulation in hopes the viewer would opt to be a paying customer.

"Then I guess we should make her turn like a top in the other direction," he mocked, pulling off his t-shirt and discarding his shorts.

The three women took in his nakedness, especially his flaccid cock hanging between his thighs, waiting to be awakened. Each of them licked their lips, their impure thoughts conjuring up erotic images of what they would like to do with his member.

Nick chuckled, enjoying the lecherous glares from the women, knowing each of them would have a chance to play with his cock before the session ended. Even Crystal, bound to the stainless-steel ring showed gave him an appreciative stare. Approaching the circular bondage device, he wondered what Crystal would say when she found out she was going to be featured on his website. He didn't think she would object when he planned to make it worth her while with a lot of cash. Hell, for all he knew she might want to do more porn shoots once she found out how lucrative it could be for her.

Crystal gave him a critical eye as he picked up the remote. She wasn't so sure with what was about to happen, having gotten a taste of spinning upside down a short while back. The metal pins made a clicking sound as they exited their holes and Crystal felt the steel ring move vertically. Before she moved too far, she felt Nick's arms encircle her body from behind. She let out a moan, closing her eyes when his hands covered her breasts, massaging the soft tissue.

"I think you're going love this slut," he whispered in her ear before nipping at the soft earlobe.

"Mmmmmmm," was all she could utter feeling a tingling sensation course through her. What was she going to love about this? More pain? Pleasure? She was still thinking about his words when she felt the steel ring moving, her head rotating downward until she was looking at his flaccid cock.

Ducking inside the ring, he stood next to her head. When she turned her head toward him, his cock was close to her face. "Let's see how good that slutty mouth of yours is bitch!" Then he looked at Lizzy and Skye, giving them a huge smile. "I think you girls know how to pleasure our submissive slut."

Crystal's head was aimed at a forty-five-degree angle downward and she could feel some blood flowing to her head. But the sight of his flaccid cock dangling so close was too tempting to complain. Licking her lips, she flicked her tongue at the tip, seeing it jerk a little. Moaning, she opened her mouth and was a little surprised he didn't pull it away like he had done in the past. Instead, he pushed his hips forward, sliding the soft muscle into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm baby that's the way to take care of daddy's cock," he moaned pushing it deeper into her mouth.

Lizzy and Skye looked at Crystal's body and smiled. With her head pointing downward, her pussy was pointing upward. There was room for only one of them between her spread thighs and they looked at each other.

Lizzy smiled at Skye. "You take first dibs and then I'll take over."

Skye was only too eager to taste the redhead. "Sounds good to me babes." Slipping under the steel ring, Skye was all smiles as she positioned herself between Crystal's thighs, seeing the redhead's pussy wide open and ready for her fingers and mouth. Running her sharp fingernails over her inner thighs, she giggled as Crystal's hips jerked just as she rubbed the soft wet outer lips. "Mmmmmm I think our bitch is ready for me." Leaning forward, her tongue flicked at the nectar that had gathered on the soft lips, relishing in its taste before her tongue parted the tulip lips drawing a loud moan from their captive.

Crystal slobbered on Nick's cock as he shoved it deep into her mouth. She had no control over the growing hardness and how deep he penetrated her. And with Skye introducing her tongue into her pussy, Crystal pleasured in the sensations taking over her body. When he pulled out and wiped his cock over her lips, she kissed whatever part of the veiny tube he offered her. And when he offered a nut filled with his seed, she greedily sucked on it.

While her mouth was busy with Nick's cock, she felt other more immediate sensations coursing through her sex. Skye's tongue worked its magic, thrashing her love button, sending quivering sensations all over her body.

She was in a state of euphoria having Nick's cock and balls to kiss and suck while Skye's expert tongue dined on her pussy. But when a sharp pain in her breasts made her groan on Nick's cock, she remembered Lizzy. Another sharp pain shot through her breast and then another. At first, she thought Lizzy was using a flogger but with each sharp pain she realized the tip of a riding crop was doing the damage.

"You forgot about me didn't you slut," Lizzy called out with glee. Striking the redhead's erect nipple, she enjoyed watching Crystal's body jerk like a piece of dangling meat. "I love to watch you dance when I hit your lovely tits." The leather tip hit a few more times and then Lizzy reached out with her free hand, massaging the soft globes that were forced by gravity toward her neck.

Nick saw the blood pooling in Crystal's head and knew they needed to have to change positions. But first he wanted one thing, to force his cock down her throat like he had done the other night when she was on the rack. Forcing her head to turn sideways, he grabbed his now hard cock and began to pummel her mouth with short strokes. Each thrust went a bit deeper until he was hitting the back of her throat. On one thrust, he stopped his hips, cock poised at the juncture of her throat muscles. Pushing harder, he felt the massive head slipping slowly into her windpipe, holding it, cutting off her air supply. He had done this many times before and just as her body began to thrash about, he pulled out to her sputtering gasps for air. But he didn't pull all the way out. Instead he began fucking her mouth hard, thrusting his cock into her throat as if he was possessed. After repeatedly sending his cock into her throat, he pulled out completely, seeing his precum and her spittle dripping from his cock.

The thought of dying screamed loudly in Crystal's brain. His large cock was blocking her airwaves and try as she might to remain calm, the longer he remained lodged in her throat passage the more concerned she would suffocate. When he finally removed the large obstruction, she coughed and gasped for air. Focusing on Nick standing above her, she saw some movement next to him. Seeing it was Lizzy, she gazed at them staring down at her, evil grins plastered on their faces. When Nick stepped out of the ring, she found herself being lifted until her head was at a forty-five-degree angle, feeling blood in her veins start to move from her head and fingers.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk ... that was intense," was all Crystal could utter as she continued to breath hard.

"Looks like our slutty submissive is getting to like being manhandled," Lizzy laughed slapping one nipple with the leather riding crop tip.

"Well we're not done playing," echoed Skye, grabbing a flogger and with a quick whip of the wrist, sent the tentacles flying toward Crystal's exposed pussy.

"Goddamn ... Agggghhhhh ... Shit," the redhead yelled as pain surged in her pussy.

Nick needed to keep the two rambunctious women in line. "Now, Now girls. Let's not overdo it. Remember Crystal has a big day in front of her." He was not about to tell Crystal about Mistress Savannah and the less she knew, the better. He saw some disappointment on Lizzy and Skye's face but that's the way it had to be. He had an agreement with Mistress Savannah and he intended to keep it.

Crystal looked at Nick, her eyes narrowed. "What do you mean I have a big day in front of me. What the fuck do you have planned in that fucking skull of yours?"

Nick smiled and then chuckled. Grabbing her throat, he glared into her emerald eyes. "Don't worry your pretty head about that slut. You have enough to think about with us. Girls, what do you say we show our lovely submissive how good we can be at making her beg to cum."

Skye sneered, "I have just the thing to start." Picking up a vibrator, she turned it on and smiled. "What do you say we get started cunt." Pressing the vibrator tip to her pussy, she smiled when Crystal let out a moan. "That's it bitch ... let's hear how much you love being fucked by a vibrator. I bet your vibrator at home doesn't feel this fucking good." Pressing it between the soft lips, Skye found her pearl and began to rub it while the vibrator was on low.

Lizzy watched how Crystal's body reacted to the vibrator and with a huge grin smirked, "And while you get to enjoy the vibrator, I bet you're going to love this." Picking up a wand, she touched it to Crystal's side, delighting in seeing her body jerk as the electrical charge hit a few nerves.

"Please I'll be a good slut for you," Crystal cried out as another jolt of electricity hit her side. Even with the pain from the electric wand, the vibrator was doing its job, revving up her erotic engine that she hoped would take her to a delicious orgasm.

Nick walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her angled body to caress her breasts. "You have the most beautiful tits Crystal," he whispered in her ear. Holding the generous mounds together, he smiled at Lizzy. "Would you like to try out your toy on her nipples?

Lizzy didn't need to be told twice, hovering the electric wand over an erect nipple.

"Please ... no," Crystal yelled, trying to move away from the electric tip. But she had no escape route and she could feel Nick's heavy breathing in her ear when the tip touched her bare skin. "Son of a bitch ... Ohhhhhhhh ... goddamn ... fuckkkkkkkk," she cried as a small current of electricity rippled through the tip of her nipple.

"You love all this attention, don't you slut," he growled in her ear.

Another jolt of electric current produced a low anguished moan but there was another sensation that shot through her. Skye pushed the vibrator into her pussy and it was creating waves of sensations pulsing through her. Breathing hard, she pushed her head back into Nick's shoulder thinking about how she had to pleasure herself at home. This was more intense, more dreamlike, more gratifying. "Yesssss ... ohhhhh fuckkkkk yessss I love the attention."

"Do you want my cock Crystal?"

The thought of his cock buried in her pussy claimed her mind. "Yessss I adore your cock," was the breathless response.

"Well good, because you'll get to worship it again."

Pulling the steel ring back toward him, he stopped it when her body was a little past parallel to the floor, smiling when her eyes saw his hard member waving just above her face. "Now you get to taste me again while the girls play with you." Grabbing his cock, he slapped her cheeks and then rubbed it along her lips. "Go on baby, show daddy how much you love his cock." Shoving it between her lips, he let out a groan of pleasure when her mouth sucked on the engorged crown.

There it was again, the term "daddy" as if she were dependent on him. As she sucked on the purplish head, she realized she did owe him something. Without him she would still be a lonely housewife watching videos in the privacy of her husbandless bedroom. The thick meat moved back and forth in her mouth, each thrust inching it deeper. She knew his target and she resolved to take him better than she did a little while ago. When he pulled out and smeared his precum on her lips, she moaned, "daddy give your slutty bitch every inch of your cock."

It was a daring statement but the constant buzzing in her pussy was wreaking havoc on her senses. And with Lizzy hitting her with the electric prod one time and the leather tip of the riding crop the next, she was becoming dizzy with uninhibited lust.

Nick smiled when she called him "daddy." It was a term used by Lizzy and Skye often when they were in the heat of a sexual bout. But to hear Crystal say it could only mean she was opening up and letting her fears evaporate. It was becoming clear that each session they had, she opened up a little more. As he shoved his cock into her throat, he wondered how she would take to returning home to a man who seemed oblivious on how to pleasure his wife.

Crystal felt the thick cock sliding back and forth in her mouth knowing that soon it would attack her throat. Doing her best to control her breathing, she felt the thick head probing and then sliding into her windpipe. This time she didn't panic, instead having trust in him, waiting patiently for him to withdraw.

When he did, she gasped and coughed but instead of balking she gave him a sensuous smile, calling to him. "Fuck my mouth daddy. It's all yours."

Nick began to fuck her mouth harder while Lizzy and Skye smiled at each other, watching him slide his cock back into her willing mouth. They continued to watch his hips roll, amazed that Crystal was taking everything he had to offer. She was becoming a well-trained submissive.

Skye chuckled and turned up the vibrator power. "Time for the bitch to cum, don't you think Lizzy?" Pushing the sex toy deep inside her pussy, she began to fuck Crystal in unison with Nick's dancing hips.

"I want to see our bitch cumming," Lizzy responded.

"You take her pussy and I'll control the vibrator."

Lizzy didn't say a word, dropping the riding crop and running her fingers over Crystal's tight abdomen. Sliding her fingers into the wet trough, she felt the vibrations of the sex toy and then the engorged pearl aching to be massaged. It would not take long before the redhead's body would be bouncing in her restraints, giving into the stimulating sensations building inside her.

Lizzy manipulated Crystal's clit, pushing and rubbing the slippery jewel while her free hand still held the electric prod. Touching Crystal's nipple brought an animalistic gurgling scream from the redhead, whose mouth was full of Nick's cock. "Cum for us bitch ... Cum for your girlfriends ... Cum for your daddy."

Crystal felt Nick's cock pull back but not leave her mouth. The large crown was still lodged between her lips and she sucked greedily on it as the sensations in her pussy grew extremely intense. She had no control of her body, unable to move away from the growing lust inside her. The muscles surrounding the vibrator quivered and squeezed hard on the fake cock as her orgasm bubbled up like a bottle of champagne that when opened incorrectly spurted like a geyser.

The trio watched Crystal's body dancing in her restraints, knowing that she was about to erupt. Nick felt her lips tightening around his crown and then her teeth nipped at the sensitive skin. He pushed his cock in a little deeper and the feel of her teeth scraping his veiny shaft made his cock throb. Pulling out, he saw his precum mixed with her saliva, dripping down her cheek before falling to the floor as she stared into his dark brown eyes, gasping and muttering.