The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes closed and opened, looking into Nick's mesmerizing dark eyes. She was soaking in the pleasure of dreamlike state and when her lust intensified, she muttered, "mmmmm ... fuckkk ... fuckkkk ... uhhhhh ... ohhhhh goddddddd ...,"

"Cum for us slut ... cum for daddy ... show daddy how much you love to cum for him."

His words bounced around in her head and the sensations in her pussy was overwhelming. She could feel every muscle tighten as the geyser bubbled to the surface. Flicking her tongue at Nick's cock, she tried to hold back but the vibrator and Lizzy's fingers on her clit were doing their job. The pleasure in her head and body reached a pinnacle and she couldn't hold back the pending explosion.

As her body shuddered hard, she watched Nick's cock waving in front of her face. She mumbled, "Fuck me while I cum daddy." When he wiped his cock on her lips, she implored him. "Pleaseeeee daddy fuck your slut's mouth." Crystal felt every nerve ending coiling in anticipation of the impending orgasm as Nick's cock slide quickly into her mouth.

Nick was only too happy to oblige, thrusting his cock into her mouth as her orgasm tore through her. She was so different than the other night when she was afraid to let her submissive nature show. She still had some reservations but each sexual bout brought out more of her submissiveness. He looked at Skye and Lizzy continue their raid on Crystal's pussy. The redhead's body jerked and quivered in ecstasy as he rammed his cock hard into her mouth.

Skye and Lizzy were not about to let up on their assault. Plunging the vibrator deep inside Crystal's pussy, she held it as the redhead's hips bucked and jerked. Lizzy too kept her fingers busy, rubbing and massaging her clit. Watching the redhead's hips dance with pleasure, she knew she would probe her one more time with her long snake-like tongue until she exploded.

Crystal felt Nick's cock slide from her mouth and the vibrator from her pussy. She was still breathing hard, trying to normalize each breath. Nick's smiling face greeted her and then before she could say a word, he lifted her into an upright position. Skye and Lizzy were staring at her as she swallowed, licking her lips and trying to find the right words.

"That ... That was fucking amazing!" she whispered through dry lips.

"We're not done playing yet," Lizzy said reaching out to fondle a breast and then flick her long tongue over the ripe nipple.

"Not by any means," Skye smirked as she massaged the other nipple and then nipped at with her teeth.

Nick, standing behind her, laughed. "I definitely am not done with you slut." Pushing her forward, Lizzy and Skye moved to allow the steel ring to rotate toward them until her body was at a forty-five-degree angle.

Crystal was still panting from her orgasm and taken by surprise when she felt her body being rotated until she was looking again, at the floor. She felt as if she were going to slip out of the bondage restraints as her body arched toward the floor. Asking in a hesitant tone, she felt some fear well up in her. Licking her dry lips, she grunted, "What are you doing?"

"Trying out my new bondage circle," he smirked stepping over the ring to stand between her open thighs. "I've wanted to try this position." Rubbing his hands over each butt cheek he slapped her ass, laughing when she let out a painful sound. "I'm going to be busy back here so you girls can have fun with her front side."

Crystal's body stiffened at his words and when she felt the tip of his cock sliding against her pussy, she knew what fun he was talking about.

Nick positioned his stiff cock at the entrance to Crystal's pussy and thrust inside the still steaming wet tunnel. He smiled when she let out loud moan and then grabbed her ponytail, tugging her head backward so she was staring directly at the blonde and brunette. "I'm going to fuck your hot cunt slut and you're going love it," he growled.

Crystal groaned as Nick started to fuck her. Her breathing quickened again and she looked from Skye to Lizzy wondering what the hell they planned to do to her. Each thrust from Nick's massive tool caused her to loudly grunt. "Agggghhhhh ... ohhhhhhhh ... hmmmmmm," she called out watching the Lizzy and Skye smiling at her dilemma.

Skye swatted one of Crystal's breasts as it swayed under the force of Nick's thrusts. "I think those titties look good swinging like pendulums." She slapped them again, seeing the painful expression on Crystal's face.

While Skye swatted Crystal's generous breasts, Lizzy gave the redhead a lewd smile. Bending slightly, she licked the redhead's cheek and then flicked her long tongue along the ridges of her lips. Her lips hovered close to Crystal's mouth and in a heavy husky tone, she whispered seductively, "I'm going to fuck your mouth with my tongue and then I'm going to love fucking that ripe cunt of yours with it too." She didn't wait for Crystal to speak, thrusting her tongue between her welcoming lips, flicking it as she began her exploration.

Crystal readily accepted Lizzy's long tongue slithering inside her mouth. Her lips closed on the muscle, sucking it as she would a small cock. A tremor tore through her as Nick's massive took spread her pussy lips apart, thrusting back and forth inside her creamy hole. As Nick fucked her, Skye swatted at a tit, feeling pain radiating in her chest. And when Lizzy's long serpent-like tongue slithered inside her mouth, she moaned with ecstasy.

Never had she imagined that she would be a real submissive, giving her body willingly to anyone. But now, as the trio used her body, she was lost in world she only dreamed about late at night. As the trio had their way with her, she knew she was in no position to move as the restraints held her fast to the steel ring. This contraption Nick had could be used in many different ways. All one needed was some imagination.

Each thrust, each slap on her tits, and each deep kiss took her toward another orgasm. Lizzy was teasing her mouth with her long spear, plunging deeply to her throat and then withdrawing, flicking at her parched lips. When she did, Crystal saw the lust and desire in Lizzy's eyes and try as she might to suck and capture the slithering muscle, she was unable to keep it locked in her mouth. Then when Lizzy moaned and thrust her tongue deep into her mouth, Crystal felt Nick's large cock withdraw from her pussy. And when he rubbed the wet tip of his cock against her backdoor, she shuddered, thinking how his cock filled her the last time he took her ass.

Nick still had a firm grip on Crystal's ponytail as he pulled his member from her pussy. Her backside looked so inviting and he heard her whimper into the deep kiss with Lizzy. Whether or not her moan was from the expectation he was going to fuck her ass, Nick let out a satisfied chuckle as he plunged his cock deep into her ass. Slapping her ass, he smirked, "Does that feel good bitch ... mmmmmm it sure feels good to me."

Crystal felt Lizzy's lips move off hers and she said in a hard-panting voice, "Yes daddy, it feels so fucking good." And then Lizzy's lips captured her once more, sharing short heated kisses while her tongue slithered just inside her mouth, spearing it like a cock.

With all the attention from Lizzy and Nick occupying her mind, Crystal lost track of Skye. But when she felt wet warm lips and a tongue flicking on a nipple, she let out a groan into Lizzy's mouth. She loved having her nipples played with and sucked on, something Charles didn't do enough of for her. Another shudder rumbled through her when she felt the pain of Skye's teeth biting and pulling on a nipple. The constant attention to body was inflicting a need to orgasm again. For a brief moment, she wondered how many orgasms she had since Friday night but the thought was lost when she felt Skye nipping and biting on the other nipple. All her erotic sensors were gearing up for another explosion as she whimpered into Lizzy's mouth.

"I ahhhh ... I'm going to cum ... bite my tits harder ... ohhhhhhh ,,,,,, goddddd fuck my ass." She didn't know why those words were spewing out of her mouth like water being poured from a glass. But every sensor in her body was as if it shorted out and there was about to be an circuit overload of the her sexual system.

Skye heard her whimper and holding one breast in her hand while chewing on the sensitive nipple, she reached for her pussy, finding it dripping with her honey. Rubbing furiously, she let the nipple drop from her mouth for a moment and called out. "Cum for us bitch ... give us your hot creamy juices." She felt Crystal's body shuddering and her orgasm couldn't be too far behind. Taking a nipple between her teeth she did as Crystal ask, biting the hard nub and pulling on it until she heard a painful groan from her lips.

Nick was enjoying the feel of his cock plunging inside her ass. Each thrust was fiercer than the last and he could feel his own climax growing. Slapping her ass and pulling hard on her ponytail, he announced, "Cum bitch ... cum for daddy and the girls. Daddy has a nice creamy load just for you."

Crystal's mind was overwhelmed with the sensations soaring inside her head. Lizzy was not easing up on her dominate kisses, plunging her tongue deep into her mouth as if it were a cock. Skye was persistent with giving equal time to each breast, sucking, kissing, tonguing, and then nipping on the hard nipple with her teeth. And Nick pounding her ass while Skye's fingers caressed her clit was the final touch she needed to jump off the mountain into the orgasmic bliss below. Her body felt like a rubber band being stretched and when it snapped, she couldn't hold back the floodgates. She moaned and groaned repeatedly into Lizzy's mouth as her body gave into the carnal pleasures enveloping her.

When Lizzy pulled back, Crystal saw a huge smile on her face. She felt Skye moving from under her and then without warning she was being flipped backwards until her body was parallel to the floor and she was staring at Nick's massive cock. She felt as though she were some kind of animal being turned on a spit. Breathing hard, she watched his hand slowly stroking his cock, barely hearing his words as he placed the its wet tip on her lips.

"Come over here girls and get your treat too."

Crystal heard the girls giggling as they scurried toward her. Licking her lips, she pushed her tongue against the wet head, tasting his precum. When he didn't pull it away, she opened her mouth and was rewarded with the large head dipping between her lips. Sucking on the head produced more precum and she wanted more of his cock to fill her mouth but when the girls arrived, he pulled it out.

He waited for Lizzy and Skye to stand next to him, staring into her emerald eyes. Stroking his cock faster, he groaned, "Open that nasty slutty mouth and don't swallow it until you've shared with Lizzy and Skye."

Crystal dutifully parted her lips, taking his cock back into her wet mouth. Clamping her lips around the back ridge of the crown, she sucked on it as he stroked faster.

"Aghhhh ... yeah bitch ... ohhhhhh fuckkkkk yesssss ...," he called out as the last effort to hold back vanished unleashing a huge load of creamy seed into her mouth. "Take it all baby and don't swallow," he managed to say during after each heavy breath.

Shot after shot of Nick's cream filled her mouth and she did her best not to swallow. After what seemed a long time, he pulled out, his cock dripping his wet seed onto her lips. She didn't have to wait long for his orders.

"She's all yours ladies," he said in a laughing tone.

Skye was the first to lower her lips toward the redhead and when Crystal opened her mouth, she saw the white frothy foam bubbling in her mouth. Hungrily her mouth covered Crystal's lips, tasting the salty offering from Nick. She moaned into Crystal's mouth as the redhead pushed a large amount of Nick's offering into her mouth. Pulling back, she too opened her mouth to display the white creamy confection to Lizzy.

Lizzy laughed as she leaned down to sample what Crystal had to offer her. Her long tongue dove deep into Crystal's mouth scooping up as much as she could. Her eyes darted sideways, seeing Skye sucking Nick's cock, coating it with her spit and his cum. Pulling her lips off Crystal's delicious lips, she stared at the redhead who swallowed whatever was left in her mouth.

"Open your mouth cunt," was the simple directive and she smiled when Crystal complied. Opening her mouth, she aimed the contents in her mouth directly at Crystal's opening. Watching the combination of her and Crystal's saliva and Nick's cum, slide in one long string into Crystal's mouth sent a tremor inside her. She needed a release from the sexual tension gaining ground in her body. Placing her lips on Crystal's lips once more the two women fell into a deep tantalizing kiss.

Crystal accepted Lizzy mouth and tongue enthusiastically, sucking on the blonde's long tongue as it dipped deeper into her mouth. She wished this would never end and that she could be with these people all the time. How great would it be to be able to have this kind of sex all the time? Her thoughts were interrupted when Lizzy broke the kiss and smiled at her.

"I think it's time for you to repay our generosity."

"What ... what are you talking about?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Nick honey, Skye and I need her free to please us."

Nick laughed and chuckled, "So you have needs too."

Skye grabbed Nick's balls and squeezed them playfully. "Be careful Nicky boy. I have control over you."

"Where do you want her?" Nick asked as he lifted the steel ring so Crystal was upright once more. Grabbing the remote, he hit a button and steel pins slid into place stabilizing the steel ring.

"We'll be over there," Lizzy said pointing to the large leather bench with steel rings adorning on all sides.

Nick smiled and began to unfasten each wrist and then Crystal's ankle restraints. "I'd say this new toy of mine was a success."

Crystal almost stumbled getting off the ring, but Nick was there to catch her. "I'd say it was," she whispered wrapping her arms around his neck.

Nick easily picked her up, and just as he started carrying her to where Lizzy sat on the edge of the leather bench. Lizzy opened her thighs to show off her shaved pussy and then leaned back to support her weight on her hands. Skye stepped in from of him.

"Put her down Nicky boy. We'll take it from here," Skye sneered.

When Nick put Crystal down, Skye grabbed her ponytail, yanking on the red strands, forcing her to her knees. Skye had a scowl on her face, telling her in a very ominous tone, "Crawl bitch ... crawl to your mistress and give her something to howl about."

Crystal glanced at Skye and knew exactly what she was talking about. Turning her head toward Lizzy, she saw the blonde leaning back on her hands, legs spread wide, waiting for the pair of lips that would surely thrill her. Placing her hands on the floor, she began to move slowly toward the blonde waiting for her as if she was an animal getting ready to feed. A sharp slap from Skye on her ass made her jump.

"Get your slutty ass moving bitch. Your mistress doesn't have all day."

Lizzy chuckled seeing the redhead move a little quicker, readying herself for her soft lips and tongue. Before Crystal could arrive at her destination, Lizzy held up her right leg. "You can start by working your way up my leg bitch ... starting with my toes."

Crystal stopped for a moment, looking at the digits on Lizzy's feet. She had seen this in some videos but she didn't think she would ever be required to suck on another person's toes. She hesitated a little too long and another sharp slap on her ass, got her attention.

"You heard your sexy mistress. She wants you to worship her feet." Skye slapped her ass harder.

Crystal yelped loudly at the pain streaking in her ass cheeks. Hesitantly taking Lizzy's leg in her hands, she tentatively put her lips to her big toe, flicking her tongue on it before sucking it between her lips.

"Mmmmmm yessss ... That's the way to make mistress happy," Lizzy cooed enjoying the feel of Crystal's lips. "Now the rest of them slut."

Crystal worked her way from the big toe to the baby toe, careful to suck each one and then when presented with the other foot, she obediently complied with the silent demand. This wasn't so bad as she first thought and in fact she felt some excitement as she methodically pleasured Lizzy's toes.

When she finished with the other foot, Lizzy leaned back on her forearms and smiled. "Now you can kiss your way to my hot cunt bitch."

Starting at her left ankle, Crystal kissed her way upward toward Lizzy's wet channel. Along the way, she nipped at the soft flesh of her inner thigh hearing Lizzy's contented erotic moans. When she arrived at the junction of her thighs, Crystal cruised past the moist folds and kissed the inner thigh of the right leg.

Lizzy moaned out her pleasure, "Mmmmm you sure know how to tease, don't you?"

"Yes mistress," Crystal murmured, surprising herself at the term she used. But she was starting to feel comfortable with these people and she smiled as she started her trek back to the lips guarding her sexual center.

The anticipation built inside Lizzy watching the redhead work her way to her pussy. "Ohhhhhh ... fuckkkkkkk," she whispered when Crystal's lips grazed lightly over the folds. "Put that fucking tongue to work whore ... Ohhhhhhh godddddd ... yessssss," she called out when Crystal's tongue darted between the folds and touched her enflamed clit. Teasing and discipling Crystal on the ring was just the right foreplay she needed to get her hot juices flowing.

Crystal teased Lizzy clit with her tongue, sliding it up and down and then around the slippery nugget. Then, flattening her tongue, she pressed hard against the slippery pearl, hearing Lizzy's moans grow louder, enjoying the feeling of the blonde's hips undulating, pressing back against her mouth. Flicking her tongue downward, she circled the tight vaginal opening and when she slipped her tongue into the channel, she instantly felt a hand in her hair, pulling her tightly against the wet opening. At the same time, she felt a wet mouth and tongue on her ass cheeks and knew it could only be Skye. Wiggling her ass, she let out a moan into Lizzy's pussy, feeling Skye's tongue start to explore.

Skye watched the action for a few minutes and then directed her advances to the redhead, kissing and caressing Crystal's cute ass. Seeing one of Lizzy's hands in Crystal's hair, Skye concentrated on the redhead's backdoor, spreading her cheeks wide apart, exposing the tight anal opening. Wasting precious little time, Skye let some spittle drip onto the crack, watching it follow the contour of her ass to the tight hole.

Grinning at the slippery skin, she mounted an attack with her mouth and tongue, flicking her tongue against the tight opening. Spearing her tongue into the tight opening, she listened to the erotic moans escaping Crystal's lips. The redhead may have been resistant when she had her ass assaulted by each of them over the last two days, but Skye could tell she enjoyed having her ass teased and assailed. As an added treat to the redhead, Skye pushed her hand between her thighs, finding her channel and feeling the wetness.

Lizzy watched Skye assault Crystal's ass while her own pussy was being devoured by Crystal's mouth and tongue. Her ass undulated against Crystal's welcome lips while her hand held the redhead's head tightly against her hungry sex. "That's the spot," she moaned when Crystal's tongue flicked at her overly sensitive bud. Glancing to the side, she saw Nick standing near them, his hand stroking his cock, casually taking in the heated girl on girl action. "Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk Nick ... her mouth is making me so fucking hot," she gasped as a spasm shook her body.