The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surveying the fishnet outfit, she had chosen. She liked the way it fit her supple body's curves and she was anxious to start playing with her. She had wanted to play with Crystal in the past and while they had seen each other naked a few times in the locker room, each time she resisted touching her, only gazing longingly at the red head. Someday she knew she had to have a taste of her and while no forward passes were made, she often thought of how she would broach the subject of dominating her. Then out of the blue, Charles gave her the perfect opportunity and so far, everything was working to perfection.

The couple stood near Crystal watching her twist and turn. She had no idea Nick and the girls were gone, leaving her only with her husband and her soon to be "best" friend.

"Who's there? ....... Nick? ..... Lizzy? ...... Skye? ......? Talk to me." There was a heavy intake of air and then she pleaded, "Who's here? ......... Please tell me who's here?"

There was no reason to disguise their voices. But earlier Sylvia told Charles they would keep the blindfold on her to add to the suspense. If they kept their talking to a minimum and disguised them, it might take Crystal a while to recognize their voices. Picking up a leather covered paddle, Sylvia smiled at Charles and then turned to the redhead. She was swaying back and forth, twisting in one direction and then in another, trying desperately to figure out what was happening. Eyeing her rear end, Sylvia swung the paddle back, waving it a little before swinging hard and making contact with Crystal's ass.

Crystal was still trying to figure out what was happening when pain, that was totally unexpected, roared through her body. Swaying and moaning, "Owwww," she waited anxiously, muscles tightening, for what was sure to be another blow. When the slap landed on her butt cheeks, the pain intensified and she howled, "Agggg fuckkkkkk."

"I see this one still has a bit of fight in her," Sylvia cooed in a boisterous tone.

Crystal heard the words and was stunned at the sound of the voice. It sounded so familiar and yet so ominous. Shaking her head, trying clear the cobwebs, she heard the woman's voice teasing her.

"Love the outfit. It fits your gorgeous body so well." Sylvia took her time again, noting how the mini-dress rode up, exposing the matching grey G-string. Running her fingers over the gray fishnet fabric, she smiled, seeing a hard nipple poking through an opening. "Looks like this one is already excited," she murmured, grasping it between her fingers, twisting it slightly to the sound of a soft groan from Crystal.

Crystal's senses went on high alert, feeling pain in her nipple but trying to put a name with the voice. When the other nipple was pinched, she let out another soft groan while biting her lip. The woman was teasing her and she knew more pain was coming. Holding her breath, she waited anxiously for whatever was to come next. She didn't have to wait long. Another sharp pain ripped through her buttocks causing her to cry out. "Owwwww that fucking hurt." The pain seared in her brain and swayed like a trapped animal trying to escape. A distinctive giggle followed by a soft threatening voice.

"I think by the time we're done with you slut; you'll be singing a different tune."

She knew that voice and the name of her friend, Sylvia Johnson echoed in her head. No. It couldn't be. Her face wrinkled in deep thought. Could it be? There was no way her good friend was into this kind of kinky shit. Was her mind playing tricks on her? Another swat landed on her ass and she gasped, her breathing frozen for a moment. Panting hard, waiting for another scorching painful swat, she thought of Nick and the girls.

Did they know the mystery woman? Were they part of this game and didn't tell her? But then why would they? She was nothing more than a plaything to all of them. Someone who could be used for their enjoyment and then discarded like an old toy. Twisting her head from side to side, her mind worked at breakneck speed trying to get a better bearing on the woman's voice. Nothing but silence greeted her. And then another shot of pain coursed through her.

"Aggggghhhhh ....... shit," she called out. Gasping and feeling her ass muscles tighten, she wondered what the hell was going on. Who the hell was spanking her? The voice sounded like her friend Sylvia but she couldn't be sure. It wasn't Skye's or Lizzy's voice she was hearing and the image of Sylvia bounced back and forth in her head. Was it really her? Fear struck her as she called out. "Who are you? Where is Nick and the girls?"

Sylvia giggled, seeing the fear in her facial expression. Sidling against her, she licked her cheek as she rubbed the paddle against her ass. In a voice tinged with warning, she whispered, "Don't worry about Nicky boy. You're in good hands now and we're going to have so much fun together."

"Who ...... who are you?" she murmured.

Sylvia ignored the question. Grabbing a hunk of her red ponytail, she jerked her head back while drawing the paddle back. Swinging her arm forward, the paddle squarely on Crystal's ass, sending another sharp pain penetrating through her butt cheeks. Sylvia smirked hearing Crystal moan painfully and her body jerking on the chain. Caressing her butt cheeks with the paddle, she added in a snide tone, "Now let's see what we have to work with."

A shiver tore through Crystal at the sound of the woman's voice. She wished she could rip the blindfold off and see if it really was Sylvia. She was about to speak when she felt sharp fingernails scraping along her cheek bone. Her head jerked away from the touch but there was nothing she could do to get away from the sharp edges sliding slowly down to her neck and touching the gold neck collar. A horrible thought flew into her brain. Did Nick give her the remote to activate the electrical shock? Another wild shiver tore through her, thinking of how her body jerked uncontrollably when Nick used it to show her how much pain he could give her.

Licking her dry lips, she uttered in a frightened voice, "What are you going to do to me?" Crystal no more than got the words out of her mouth when she felt a sharp stinging sensation on her cheek followed by a thumb and four fingers pressing hard on both cheeks, squeezing them together.

In an ominous tone, Sylvia whispered, "You will call me Mistress Savannah and know that by the end of today you will be subservient to us."

Trying to breath, she wondered, who the hell was this woman? The pain in her cheeks grew stronger and she wished she could see this woman who seemed to be the boss of this kinky group. Was Nick nearby? If he was, he was remaining silent. Who was this woman that now controlled her pain and pleasure? Letting out a soft whimper from the pain, she felt the woman's fingers lighten their grip. Licking her dry lips, she uttered very softly, "Yes Mistress Savannah."

"That's a good answer Crystal. You're our submissive and you will do whatever we want and whenever we want. Do you understand?"

Was it possible that this woman and her friend, Sylvia, had similar voices? She heard people in the past who sounded just like someone she knew, only to learn they were not the person she knew. The angry tone sounded so familiar ominous and the thought of Nick uttering almost the same words over the weekend bounced around in her brain. There was no doubt that everyone was in on this charade and it was clear this would not be the last day they subjected her to this kind of treatment.

Taking a chance, she licked her lips and then in a very soft voice asked, "Syl ....... Sylvia is that you?" Her words were followed by silence and then the feel of the leather paddle contacting her ass made her cry out in pain, Ohhhhhhh fucckkkkk." Her face grimaced in pain and she began to pant hard. This couldn't be Sylvia. The Sylvia she knew would never be involved in this kind of kinky sex. But who was this woman? Licking her dry lips once more, she submitted to the unknown woman, uttering, "Yes Mistress Savannah. I understand."

Sylvia smiled. She was sure she had Crystal guessing who might be disciplining her. Crystal had taken a gamble calling out her name but by not saying anything, Sylvia kept up her ruse. The redhead would have to wait a bit longer before she revealed her and Charles' identities. "Good. Now we can get on too much more pleasant things."

Another shudder rambled through Crystal's brain. What pleasant things? There was sure to be more pain and the image of some woman holding the paddle sent a chill down her spine. Was it really Sylvia? Unsure who the mysterious woman was, Crystal wondered what the fuck she considered pleasant. She couldn't shake the image of her friend, Sylvia in the locker room, staring unabashedly at her nakedness when she was toweling off. Those brazen stares were more than friendly gestures but she brushed them off as an overactive imagination. But nothing ever came of the locker room stares and she couldn't fathom her friend was a dominatrix.

Letting out a soft moan as the ache in her arms grew more prominent, she knew she was at a very distinct disadvantage. There was no way she could anticipate when the next touch or blow would come. Hearing footsteps near her she, she turned her head toward the sound and pleaded with her unknown assailant. "Please Mistress Savannah. Take off this blindfold so I may look upon your beauty and serve you."

Sylvia's laugh echoed throughout the spacious club. With an evil snicker she cracked, "Ohhhh my dear Crystal. You'll get your chance to look upon my beauty but not yet my sweet bitch ...... not yet ......" The leather covered wooden paddle swooshed through the air, landing on Crystal's ass with a resounding sound.

"Agggggg fuckkkkkk," came the painful scream from deep in her lungs. Her body jerking forward, pain consuming her and her only thought was to get away from the next swat, but there was no escape. Panting hard, she listened intently, hoping to guess when the next swat would come and just as she bit her lip, the next blow landed. Searing pain tore through her ass cheeks and another agonized painful scream came from deep inside her. Perspiration formed on her body and she grit her teeth knowing another blow imminent. Panting quickly, she steeled herself for more and when the paddle landed on her ass, she grunted and groaned trying hard not to voice her displeasure. When would this torment end? Trying hard to suppress the tears forming in her eyes, she endured as best she could the next few swats while severe pain radiated through her lower body.

Gasping for air, she waited and then there was nothing. Only the sound of footsteps shuffling around her dangling body. Each movement aggravated her sore flesh, sending pain shooting through her lower extremities. Waiting expectantly for another series of swats, she was unprepared for mistress' sharp fingernails scraping across her reddened butt cheeks. Each muscle in her buns tightened in response and she let out a low groan, "Aggggg ...... ohhhhhh ....... fuckkkkk," feeling the sharp razor-like nails make a slow deliberate trek over her burning ass cheeks. They felt like tiny knives, carving designs into her burnt flesh.

Suddenly her head jerked backward and she felt hot heavy breathing in her ear. Gulping air and trying to figure out what was happening, she felt fingers encircle her left breast, softly massaging the large mound. The more she heard the soft sexy voice cooing in her ear, the more she became convinced it was her friend Sylvia. "Did you like it when Nick and the girls disciplined you?"

Crystal was breathing hard. She knew she had to answer. If she said yes there would be more pain and if she said no there would be more pain. It was a Catch 22 with no way to win. In a halting breath, she whispered, "Yes Mistress Sylvia." It was a gamble calling her by the name that she knew her. What the hell. Did it really matter at this point?

In a vengeful seething voice, Sylvia twisted a nipple hard and then bit her earlobe, hearing her gasp. "You fucking bitch. You think you're a smart ass. I told you to call me Mistress Savannah. Answer me correctly or you'll feel my wrath."

The fingers pinching and tormenting a nipple, twisted harder, making her wince in pain. She waited anxiously for the next swat or some other pain but it didn't come. Instead, the woman's other hand snaked around her, grabbing hold of the other nipple. When she felt both nipples being pinched and twisted and the woman's body pressing against her, she felt her hot breath on her ear. The woman's voice was soft but so demanding.

It felt so good pressing her body against Crystal. She wanted to do this for such a long time and now she was getting her chance. In a demanding husky voice, she whispered, "Now let's try it again slave. Did you like Nick and girls?"

It was definitely Sylvia unless there were two women who had the same voice. What if it was really Sylvia? Crystal's body shuddered at the thought of Sylvia being so aggressive. She didn't display this kind of behavior at the country club. If it was her, how rough could she be? She tried to imagine Sylvia as a dominatrix and then she thought better of being a wise ass, at least for now. She licked her parched lips and murmured, "Mmmmmmm yes Mistress Savannah, I did enjoy them."

"I knew you'd like Nick and the girls. And I have a nice surprise for you," came the soft whisper in her ear. Sylvia slid her tongue over the redhead's earlobe before nipping at it with her teeth.

The hairs on the back of her neck rose. From the way she talked about Nick, seem to indicate she was the one in charge. Was Sylvia was the boss of this kinky group of perverts? Were Nick and the girls nothing more than her minions? If that was true, where did she fit in to the whole kidnapping scheme. Did Nick bring her in for a final kinky experience? And what about that fucking husband of hers? Trying hard to figure it all out, she felt the woman's hand pulling on her ponytail and then her head being turned toward her, hearing the woman's voice just as their lips met.

"We're going to have so much fun."

Crystal felt Sylvia's rough and demanding passionate kiss and press urgently against hers, the woman's tongue darting along the ridges of her lips. The taste of the woman's lipstick stayed on her lips when the lips withdrew for a moment before again pressing urgently against her lips again. There was nothing she could do to get away from the soft kiss and when the woman's tongue again slid seductively along her parched lips she let out a moan as the muscle dipped inside, searching for her tongue.

Sucking on the tongue sliding seductively in her mouth, Crystal knew they knew what they were doing. This woman was experienced. The tongue surging forward and invading her mouth felt like a small cock, fucking her mouth before it quickly retreated, leaving her gasping for breath. Crystal felt a surge of lust envelope her and when the soft lips pressed and lingered against her lips once more, Crystal tried to respond and show her willingness for this to continue. Trying to push her head forward, she tried desperately to return the ardent kiss but the woman's lips moved slightly away, leaving only her tongue licking provocatively around the perimeter of her lips.

Another shiver coursed through her body as the woman's tongue teasingly sliced around her lips. Was this really the Sylvia she knew? God, how she wanted to know for sure. If it really was her friend, how long was she eyeing her for this kinky lovefest? She knew Sylvia to be a bit boisterous and not afraid to swing her hips around the country club to the delight of the men. A hot breath of air was whisked across the cheek and then an ominous voice whispered in her ear.

"I know all about you bitch. I know you like to watch other women and men get off on being disciplined and then fucked ........ and ...... and I know you love pain." Her heavy breathing blew into Crystal's ear and then nibbled on the tender earlobe skin, adding in a heated tone. "You're my bitch today and every day and when I'm done with you, you'll never forget this day."

A tremor rumbled through all her muscles at the woman's words. With Nick she learned he was a taskmaster but he didn't hurt her permanently. But she wasn't so sure about this woman. Her tone was mean and vicious but it wasn't the Sylvia she knew. Fingernails dug into her tender ass cheeks and then another set of fingers toyed with an exposed nipple. When the fingers turned the hardened nub, causing her to moan, she tried to plead with the woman. "Please mistress. Let me see you," A tear dropped out of her eye, streaking down a cheek.

"All in good time slave ....... all in good time," came the simple soft chuckle as she backed away from the dangling female.

Crystal felt alone and very vulnerable not being able to see what was happening around her. Only the soft footfalls broke the silence and she turned her head side to side trying to pick out anything that would tell her something. She heard what sounded like multiple footsteps and wondered if Nick was with this woman. If this woman was Sylvia, how did they know each other? Sharp footsteps in front of her were surely a woman's high heels but the heavy footsteps behind her heightened her hearing. They were heavier, those of a man. Was it Nick? Twisting her head side to side, she listened intently and then she heard the woman call out.

"It's time," Sylvia, aka Mistress Savannah displayed a quirky smile when Charles, who stood at the edge of the stage, slowly approached his wife.

Crystal picked up on someone else being close by and her heart beat faster. What are they going to do to me? "Nick ..... is that you?" she called out between deep breaths.

Sylvia chuckled softly, turning her attention to Charles. Sidling against him and making sure Crystal couldn't hear, she instructed him. "Remember ...... today I'm Mistress Savannah and not Sylvia. It's time to show your wife a little more attention."

Charles looked at his wife, strung up and looking sexy in the fishnet outfit. It had been hard to keep up the charade he and Sylvia cooked up about three months ago. But today it would all be worth it when he finally revealed himself to her as her master.

Walking silently around his wife, he felt very nervous about what he was going to do to his wife. This was new territory for him and he was having an awakening of his own. If not for Sylvia, their marriage would still be stagnant and on the rocks.

Taking in his wife's sexy dress, he thought of the time he sat in the country club, drinking and trying to figure out what the hell was happening to his wife and their marriage. He had recently found the videos on her computer and was feeling a bit helpless and down in the dumps. What the hell did he do wrong? Yeah, he wasn't the most aggressive husband but he loved his wife and treated her like a glass doll. He always thought himself lucky to have her for a wife. She was a popular girl in college and when they fell in love, he was always afraid to lose her. Finding the videos made him feel inadequate and the fear of losing her grew stronger. And then Sylvia came into their lives.

He watched his wife's head twist and turn, following the sound of his footfalls. He was nervous just as he was when Sylvia guided him through his first session with some unknown woman. At first it was a little hard getting used to striking women supplied by Sylvia who demanded the women call her Mistress Savannah. He learned quickly that it was her dominant business name, hiding her real identity to protect her husband and his successful business.

Reaching out, he ran his fingertips over the fishnet material, feeling Crystal's body jerk away from him. But she couldn't go far and he chuckled as he rubbed an extended nipple poking through the fishnet material.