The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal was still in a sexual daze. Just a few hours ago she was going to demand a divorce and now he was fingering her hot pussy and tongue fucking her ass. His fingers felt so wonderful twisting and turning as they moved back and forth. Clamping her vaginal muscles around his thick digits sliding deliciously in her pussy in each hole, she moaned her pleasure into her friend's pussy that was demanding attention. And the tongue sliding in and out of the tight anal opening was adding fuel to her blazing inferno. Flicking her tongue up and down Mistress Savannah's silky furrow, her hips undulated at the pleasure her hubby was bestowing on her.

Mistress Savannah moaned at the feel of Crystal's tongue sliding skillfully up and down the damp trough. The weekend with Nick and the girls opened up new experiences and Sylvia was now the recipient of Crystal's new found sexual talents. She had wanted Crystal from the first moment she laid eyes on her and now the long wait was over. Lightly holding Crystal's red hair with one hand, she reached down, spreading her pussy wide apart to expose her sensitive jewel. "Lick and suck my clit bitch," she moaned. When Crystal speared the sensitive nut and then sucked it into her mouth she couldn't hold back her pleasure. "Mmmmmm ..... yessssss ....... That's the way cunt ....... Ohhhhhhhh ...... fuck baby ........ keep it up ......... Goddamn you know how to suck pussy."

Pulling his fingers from her drenched pussy, Charles scooted against her ass. "Looks like our submissive slut know how to please her mistress." Grabbing his hard cock, he rubbed it against her pussy. "I've been waiting for this moment slut," he groaned while pressing the head of his cock against her vaginal opening. Thrusting his hips forward, he let out a loud moan as the heat of her channel penetrated his cockhead. "Ohhhhhh goddddd baby you are fucking burning up."

The smell and taste of Mistress Savannah's pussy along with the feel of Charles' cock pounding her pussy was overwhelming her. Conflicting thoughts flew rampant in her brain about her relationships with her husband and best friend. What would they expect from her and how would she ever face her husband and best friend? A shiver ran up and down her spine as the many questions with no answers attacked her brain. The insistent jerking of her head and the slamming of Charles' cock brought her back to the present. She knew she was a submissive and the future would take care of itself. Shoving all the fear to the back of her head, she zeroed in on her mistress' pussy, sucking voraciously on the sensitive nut in her mouth and flicking her tongue over and around it, listening to her moans of pleasure.

Sylvia felt the rising desire consume her. Each breath becoming more demanding as she encouraged her submissive to take her higher. "You're doing such a good job slut ........ hmmmmm ...... ahhhhhh ...... yeaaaaaaa ....... Keep sucking it baby." Grabbing Crystal's red hair with both hands, she smothered her against her screaming cunt, moaning loudly with bated breath, " ........ ohhhhhhhh shit ...... aggggghhhh godddd ...... you're going to make me cummmmm." She looked at Charles, her eyes fluttering open and shut as her body began to jerk from the pressure of Crystal's tongue and mouth against her agitated clit.

Charles watched Sylvia begin the orgasmic dance on his wife's face. The scene only intensified his hot desire with each thrust becoming more demanding. Slapping her ass hard a few times caused a loud grunt into Sylvia's pussy. Continuing to thrust his cock into her drenched pussy, Charles was surprised at his stamina. Their lovemaking had become so mundane and maybe this was the spark needed to renew their lust for each other. Grabbing her hips, he thrust deep into her tight passageway watching his mentor thrash about in orgasmic pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh fuck baby ........ more ...... lick my pussy harder ....... Ohhhhhh god baby ....... You're going to make me fucking cum." And then Sylvia couldn't hold the gates closed as her climax consumed every nerve in her body. Jerking wildly, she fell back squirming on the bench while the tidal wave of pure greedy lust washed over her.

Crystal was lost in sexual lust, lapping at her mistress' liquid offering and feeling her husband's hardness in her pussy. The combination of flicking her tongue wildly on the gyrating hips pressing against her face and the stiff cock in her cunt began to reignite her lust for more. When Mistress Savannah finally pushed her head away, she felt Charles' cock slip from her pussy. She was a bit disappointed but she had a feeling they weren't done with her.

Charles pulled her into a kneeling position, encircling her chest and finding her ripe nipples. Tweaking them between his fingers, he smiled when she turned her head to him and they kissed passionately. Tasting Sylvia's juices on her lips, he savored its taste as the kiss deepened. Drawing back, he looked at Sylvia who wore a very satisfied smile.

Crystal knew her face was still thoroughly coated with her mistress' juices as she returned the sexy smile. In a hesitant soft voice, she asked, "Did I do ok Mistress Savannah?"

Sylvia was more than satisfied with the way things were progressing. Leaning forward, she took Crystal's face in her hands and licked at her lips, stating, "That mouth of yours was fucking fantastic." Then pressing forward, their lips met and Sylvia smiled at the way Crystal willingly slipped into her submissive side.

Suddenly and without warning, Crystal felt her head being pulled violently backward and the sound of a rough gruff voice filled her ears.

"We're not done with you bitch." Charles moved to the bench and sat next to Sylvia. In a demanding tone he sneered, "You can eat pussy but let's see how well you suck cock."

Sylvia chuckled as she slid off the bench, watching Crystal gaze at her husband's cock. "Go on cunt show your master how good you can suck his cock."

Crystal was no stranger to Charles' tool. She had sucked his cock countless times but this time everything was different. He wasn't treating her like glass doll that would break. So many times, in the bedroom, he seemed afraid to exert any dominance but whatever Sylvia did to him, he was more robust; more demanding and she liked it. Lowering her head and licking at the tip of the crown, a vision of how he would only let her get him hard before he pushed her away. Would he do that now?

Grabbing his veiny tube and sucking on the thick crown, he smiled when she looked up at him. "Mmmmmm go ahead baby and treat yourself," he whispered feeling more superior. When her lips opened and then closed around the thick head, he could only let out a satisfied groan.

Leaning back on his hands, Charles thought about the plan with Sylvia to make sure Crystal became sexually frustrated. It was hard to cut short some of the pleasure in bed and he knew she was becoming frustrated with him but at the time they were not really seeing eye to eye on sexual matters. But now, watching his wife enjoy sucking the thick crown, he felt tingling sensations pouring into his balls and cock. Did she become a better cocksucker with Nick? A bit of jealousy hit him that another man taught her something he felt was his duty. Shaking off the feeling, he concentrated on what she was doing and when she released it, some of his precum dripped off her lips onto the purplish crown shimmering with a thin film of salvia. He smiled, seeing her staring at his cock while her hand slid up and down its length as if worshipping it. And when she attacked the head of his cock, he groaned with pleasure.

Sylvia slid down beside Crystal, watching with interest how the new submissive sucked her husband's cock. Sure, Crystal had some skills at cock sucking but Sylvia had a feeling Nick taught her a few new techniques. Her hand joined Crystal's holding the base tightly as she sucked harder and then began to take more of his tool into her mouth. When the redhead began pushing her mouth down forcefully, Sylvia encouraged her. "Fuck that big cock slut. Take all of it ...... ohhhh yeah honey ....... Show your master how much of his cock you can swallow!"

The word master titillated her mind. She had hidden this kinky desire to be a submissive from herself and him for so long. The videos brought out some of her hidden submissive lust, but Nick, along with Lizzy, Skye, Jamie, and Fritz tore the bandage off the wound. She was ready to ask Charles for a divorce but then he surprised her.

Slipping more of his cock into her mouth, Crystal was determined to show Charles just how much she learned from Mistress Savannah's team. When his cock hit her throat opening, she pulled back a little and then thrust her head back down, hearing his lustful moan. Up and down her mouth traveled, fucking his cock faster until she stopped, the tip of his cock resting at the opening of her throat. Then with the precision she learned from Nick, Crystal pushed his cock into her throat cutting off the air. She held his meaty cock in her throat for a moment and then pulled back gasping for air when his cock popped out of her mouth. Her eyes were glazed over with unbridled desire and then with a swift movement, she sank her mouth onto his cock until it completely filled her mouth. Gurgling sounds came from her mouth as his cock slipped in and out of her throat. She was in absolute heaven, forgetting about her friend, her mistress.

Pulling her mouth off the thick piece of meat, she was panting hard, staring at what had just invaded her throat. Wrapping her hands around the wet pole, she stroked it slowly, trying to catch her breath. The thick pole was slick with her salvia and his precum as her hand rapidly slid up and down its length. Leaning forward, she wrapped her lips around the large crown, sucking it lovingly while her hands continued to stroke him. Their lovemaking had never lasted this long in the last few months but she was not about to complain. Tasting his precum, she let it slip from her mouth and looked sensually at her husband. In a tentative voice she spoke, "Master ....... I ..... I want you to fuck me ..... I want to feel your cock in me master."

Charles leered at his wife. Their relationship was ruinous not so long ago and now it had all changed thanks to Sylvia and her friends. He looked beyond his wife, seeing Sylvia adjusting a strap-on cock. With a smirk and in a superior tone, he said, "Yes, my dear submissive wife. We will be more than happy to fuck you."

Crystal was a little stunned by his words and noticed he was grinning and looking past her. Turning her head, she saw her mistress stroking a long thick dildo with a leering expression on her face.

"I can't wait to feel this big fuck stick in you," she said with a wide grin as she walked past them. Lying on the bench, she crooked her finger signaling Crystal to her. "You can start by making sure my cock is nice and wet for your pussy." When Crystal hesitated, she added, "Don't be shy slut. I know you and the girls had some fun times with their toys."

Releasing her master's cock, she stood, looking down at the damp cock that had just violated her throat and the fake cock waiting for her. Moving around her husband, she stood for a moment looking at her sandy haired friend lying on the leather bench, waiting for her.

Charles watched his wife, smiling at the words SLUT, WHORE, and FUCK ME, displayed on her chest, tummy, and lower abdomen. He wondered if she would balk at the task but she didn't look at him as she kneeled on the leather bench and crawled to her friend. He chuckled seeing the words FUCK HOLE on her backside. Turning to face the two women, he smiled at his wife's cute ass moving toward her friend. Soon that hole would be his.

The large thick fake cock seemed enormous as Crystal crawled towards it. Grabbing it, she gave it a tentative lick before her lips opened and covered the fake crown. Slowly and methodically, she took it into her mouth and when she pulled back, she began to lick up and down its length, getting it wet for her pussy.

Sylvia was pleased the way she followed orders. No complaining, no argument, willing to follow orders like a true submissive. She made a mental note to tell Nick how proud she was of his quick training. Reaching for the long flowing red hair, she pushed it out of the way, smiling when Crystal glanced up at her. "Good girl ...... that's the way mistress likes it. Get up here slut and sit on my nice hard cock," she demanded in a forceful tone.

Crystal crawled over Mistress Savannah's body, groaning "ohhhhhh fuckkkk," when she grabbed her nipples and twisted them. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed the fake cock, rubbing it over her slick crevice. Forgetting about Charles, she aimed the head at her entrance and then let out a series of soft moans when it slid into her molten tunnel. It was not like the real thing but it did feel great as her vaginal muscles squeezed it. "Mmmmmm ...... ahhhhhh ....... Fuckkkkk," she called out, settling down on the thick dildo. Once she was settled, her hips undulated on the dildo inciting a rise of animal lust.

Charles watched his wife get comfortable on Sylvia's dildo. The "FUCK HOLE" words seemed to be calling him to action. Pushing her forward towards Sylvia, he watched his wife willingly bend over, until her face was inches away from her friend. A soft moan escaped from both women when they fell into a deep hungry kiss. Taking a moment to observe his wife's undulating hips, Charles felt a surge of heated desire for his wife. Touching and rubbing her butt cheeks, he moved closer until the tip of his cock rested at the puckered opening. Pushing his hips forward to lay siege on her rear door, he felt her body tense when the crown of his cock pushed the tight muscles apart. Pushing harder, he heard her guttural moan as his cock made its way deeper into her anal cavity.

Crystal felt as though she was thoroughly stuffed in both holes. Her hips bounced back and forth, moaning as both cocks slid inside her. The fake cock in her pussy was rubbing against her G-spot, sending wild sensations throughout her body. And Charles' real cock seemed like it was going tear her apart. It was the same feeling she had when the three men had their way with her over the weekend. But she loved the thrill of being taken in each of her holes.

When the kiss ended, she was breathing hard, staring into the mesmerizing eyes of her friend. "Fuck me ...... fuck me please ...... harder ...... fuck me harder," she implored as her lips returned to Sylvia's full and luscious lips.

Sylvia loved the feel of Crystal's mouth pressing urgently and hungrily against hers. Their tongues dueled pressing forward, retreating, and then flicking against one another. She was enjoying a deep kiss when suddenly Crystal's lips were torn away from her. Looking into the eyes of Charles, who had pulled his wife from her kiss, she saw the dominant man who came out of his shell. As far as she was concerned, both of them needed this weekend to awaken their kinky desires. She had no doubts that this was the beginning of a long and exciting relationship for all of them.

Charles grabbed a hunk of red hair, pulling on it like a man holding the mane of a wild colt. Holding her head and body away from Sylvia, he thrust his cock deep into her ass and then slapped her ass hard. "So you want to be fucked harder," he hissed in a breathless voice. "Does my submissive and slutty wife like being fucked in both holes?"

Crystal closed her eyes, feeling his cock plunging relentlessly inside her ass. "Ohhhhhh goddddd your cock feels so fucking good ...... harder master ....... fuck me hard master ....... make me cum on mistress' cock."

Opening her eyes, she stared deeply into the half-lidded eyes of Mistress Savannah, feeling her slick pussy sliding up and down on the fake cock. When Sylvia tweaked both nipples, twisting and pulling them, the pain was intense as it radiated through her. She let out a guttural moan as she pumped her hips faster on the fake cock as the urgency to cum began to surge deep inside her. It was hard to talk and each gasping breath was rough but she managed to yell, "Hmmmm ...... ohhhhhh ...... ahhhhh ...... yessss punish my nipples ...... ohhhhh ....... Fuckkkkk ..... I'm going to cum"

Charles felt her body stiffen with the onset of another orgasm. Leaning over her back, he planted his cock deep in her ass as he whispered harshly in her ear. "Come on bitch ....... Cum for your mistress and master ....... Come for us cunt ......"

The words were exceedingly sensual and magical, sending a torrent of desire screaming through every nerve in her body. Her hips undulated on the dildo and when Charles nipped on her earlobe, she lost the fight. Groaning and muttering words that were unrecognizable, her body shuddered violently as the climax consumed her like an avalanche unleashing it fury on a mountainside. Wave after wave rolled over her until it began to ebb.

Charles felt his own orgasm rearing its frenzied head inside his cock and balls. Pulling out, he smiled at his wife collapsing on her mistress. Sliding onto the leather bench, he pulled Crystal off her mistress and pushed her head down to his stiff aching cock. "Master wants to cum in your slutty mouth bitch."

Crystal didn't have to wait for an invitation. Her body was still on fire and she grabbed his cock, plunging her mouth onto it until it hit the back of her throat. His growing moans while she deep throated and stroked his cock sent a thrill through her. She had thought of Charles over the weekend being aggressive but had dismissed it. She had thought of divorcing him but now she wondered what other thrills and excitement they would have together.

And to add to her awakening, her friend and mistress ran her sharp fingernails over her back. What adventures did she have in mind for their future?

Concentrating on the rigid cock in her mouth, she pulled back, gasping for air, tasting his precum in her mouth. "Ohhhhh fuck master, I want you to fill my mouth with your hot seed." Stroking the slick stick, she smiled when Mistress Savannah's face appeared next to her face. "There's enough for two," she grinned, watching her mistress take his cock into her mouth.

Charles was in heaven, feeling the two women trading off on his cock. When one released his stiff member, the other one immediately covered it with their mouth, taking as much as they could handle. The time was fast approaching and when Crystal took him deep into her throat, he felt his cock throb with unbridled lust. He felt the surge of cum in his cock begin to bubble up and then he groaned, "Yessss ...... ohhhhhh ...... shit ...... suck my cum." And then the unavoidable explosion rocked his body. With each throb, his cock deposited rich creamy seed in his wife's mouth. He heard his wife gurgling, trying to take every last ounce of cream. After what seemed a long time, his cock settled down and he looked at his wife who had a grin plastered on her face.

Crystal let the stiff cock slip from her lips and turned her attention to Sylvia. "I saved some for-you Mistress Savannah." The resultant kiss was met eagerly by her mistress and she pushed some of her master's seed into her mouth.

They swapped tongue kisses, each savoring the rich taste of Charles' offering. Afterward, the two women scooted up on either side of Charles and took turns kissing him. Crystal knew she would have to share her husband with Sylvia and it didn't seem that bad. After the weekend with the Nick and the gang, she felt as if she was free of some of her inhibitions.

As she lay next to her husband, she reflected on how, at first, she was angry with both of them. But the more they disciplined her, the more she realized she really was a submissive. The three of them would have to talk about this weekend but now was not the time. Later she planned to have a long talk with them about their expectations of her.