The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eagerly accepted each of their amorous kisses, enjoying the feel of their lips pressing hard and teasingly against hers. Gasping after each kiss, she didn't want their affections to stop. After a few more traded kisses, she panted hard watching them pull back. When they turned to each other, kissing ardently so close to her face, she could do nothing but watch their lips pressing passionately against each other. How many kisses had they shared? How many times did they fuck? The thought of them kissing and fucking made her a bit jealous. She wanted to know everything and when the kiss broke, each of them displayed a malicious grin. She wanted to ask about their involvement with each other but knew better now. There would be a time for talk later. She looked at her hubby and then her friend, asking, "Master ....... Mistress what are you going to do to me? I only want to please you."

"I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about that Crystal. Charles and I planned this all out, didn't we Charles?"

She was right! This was all a set up. She moaned when Charles cupped her breasts.

Charles grinned, gaining more confidence as she stared at his submissive wife. Squeezing her breasts and pulling them sideways to make the nipple clamps cause her more pain, he laughed. "That's right baby. We set you up and you are now our property to do with as we wish. We watched you have fun with Nick this weekend but this is only the beginning of your servitude to your master and Mistress Savannah." He let her breasts drop and a howl of pain escaped her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh ...... fuckkkkk," she gasped at the pain in her breasts. As she gasped, she thought of his words. She was their submissive. And he made reference to Nick and the weekend of endless sex. She felt his fingers plying her meaty flesh again, lifting them, weighing each breast in his large paw. Her eyes opened wide, readying for the oncoming sharp pain she knew was coming. But even with an advanced warning it was not enough to stave off the painful shock when he let them freefall from his hands. The nipple clamps pulled on her sensitive nipples and she cried out in agony.

"Ohhhhhh ..... goddammmmm ...... aggggg ....... fuckkkkkkk." Squeezing her eyelids tightly closed, streaks of pain shot through her brain. Panting hard, she opened her eyes to the sardonic smiles of her agitators.

Sylvia patted one of her breasts. "Does it hurt?"

"Yesssss mistress."

Charles ran his fingertips tentatively and teasingly over one breast. The thought of him dominating his wife was still very new to him but Sylvia's constant reminder to stay the course was forefront in his brain. He looked deep into her eyes, seeing the longing for pain and pleasure and quickly added, "But you love the pain, don't you slut?"

Crystal saw a very different Charles, uttering a painful reply, "Yesssss master." Panting hard, she tried to ready herself for more when suddenly he grabbed a nipple clamp and pulled it off a nipple. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk," she cried out.

Sylvia grabbed the other nipple clamp and before Crystal could regain any semblance of control, she yanked the other clamp off her sensitive nipple.

"Agggggg goddamm ..... that fucking hurts," she hissed through clenched teeth.

Leaning down, Sylvia blew hot air on her nipples. "What do you say?"

Crystal groaned, seeing her lips so close to her aching nipple. Glancing out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Charles leaning toward her other nipple. Panting hard, she whispered in a low harsh voice, "Thank you Mistress Savannah and Master Charles." For a brief moment she wondered if her husband had taken another name but when no admonishment came, she knew he had not.

Her body twisted as the two tormentors delighted themselves with kissing and sucking on each nipple enjoying themselves as the pain began to subside. The feel of their teeth nipping delicately on her hard nubs sent thrills of excitement through her body and she basked in the pleasure they were now giving her. As the sensations mounted in her body, she, by no means, thought this was the end of her torture. And she didn't have to wait long.

Charles and Sylvia backed away at the same time and she saw the glint in their eyes. They were up to something and all she could do was wait for further punishment. When Charles moved behind her, she twisted her head violently, trying to see what he was up too. But Sylvia's voice drew her attention back to her sandy haired friend holding a tube of red lipstick and chuckling.

"Time for bit of honesty and fun cunt," she giggled as she unscrewed the top.

"What are you going to do Mistress Savannah?"

"Ohhhhh you'll get the hang of it pretty quick," the sandy haired mistress replied. Closing the distance between them, she held the lipstick just above her friend's heaving breasts. "Now we know you're a slut for watching all those nasty dirty videos. Are you a slut?"

Crystal didn't know the game they were playing and answered in a soft whimpering tone, "Yes I'm a slut."

"Spell it out for me slut. One letter at a time and remember to thank us."

The redhead didn't understand her comment and she heard Charles behind her but couldn't see what he was doing. In a tentative voice she answered "S" watching Sylvia carved a bright large red "S" on her chest. Just as she was about to announce the next letter, pain shot through her back when leather straps landed on her back, making her cry out breathlessly, "ohhhhh fuck." She knew that with each letter, she was going to feel pain.

Crystal held her breath for a moment, knowing what was coming. Uttering an "L" and watching Sylvia carve a bright "L" on her chest, she felt the leather strips strike her upper back. The pain that followed was more intense and made her begin to pant and let out a groan. "Aggggg fuckkkk,"

Gazing into Sylvia's eyes, she took a deep breath and held it as if it would somehow stop the pain. But she saw Sylvia patiently waiting for her and when she let out the air, licking her dry lips, she readied for the next blow. Calling out a "U", she watched Sylvia paint it on sweaty skin while the leather strips hit her ass cheeks causing her hips to bounce forward. "Ummmm shit," she murmured.

Sylvia smiled lewdly, not wasting any time painting a "T" above her left breast when the redhead hesitantly called out the last letter. And when the leather strips hit her ass again, she moaned in pain. "Goddamm that fucking hurts."

Grabbing her chin, Sylvia squeezed her cheeks together and in a gruff voice, asked, "What do you say slut?"

Crystal still felt pain radiating in her back and ass, gurgling her response, "Thank you, Mistress and Master."

"Very good slut. But we're not done."

Crystal cringed at the thought of more pain with each letter or word. When Sylvia released her cheeks, she saw the sardonic smile etched in her face.

Lightly slapping her cheek and chuckling, Sylvia grinned. "You need to know for sure who is your real master."

Charles moved in front of his wife and took the red tube of lipstick from Sylvia. "Yeah you need to know who is in control of your sexual gratification. Are you a whore?"

Crystal watched the tip of the red lipstick move to her taut stomach and knew she was in for more pain. "Yes master, I'm your whore." When he scribed a "W" on her tummy, the instant pain of a leather paddle hitting her already sore ass, jolted her and she cried out, "Ummmm fuckkkkk." She was in no position to argue as he finished decorating her tummy with the letters .... "H" ...... "O" ...... "R" ...... "E." Each letter was followed by a stinging shot on her ass and each swat caused her to howl in pain, cursing as she panted, trying to keep from crying.

Charles' courage was growing stronger as he toyed with his wife. Sylvia had told him that once he got over the initial jitters, he would feel more comfortable dominating his wife. Gazing at his wife dangling before him, he wished for a moment he had done this years ago as her eyes locked on his. But he quickly got hold of his thoughts. There was nothing he could do about the past. "Aren't you forgetting something whore?"

Crystal licked her lips, feeling a tingling sensation in her pussy. "No master ...... thank you master and mistress."

Grinning, he reached down to rub his fingers over her pussy lips. "Mmmmm my whore seems to like this kind of treatment." Pushing a finger into the wet crevice, he pushed his lips tenderly against hers, whispering, "yes you are my whore and my slut and you will do whatever I demand, won't you?"

"Yes master," she whispered, feeling his lips press against hers and then his tongue licking suggestively along each lip. She groaned expressively into his kiss, enjoying the feel of his lips pressing urgently and his tongue slipping in and out of her mouth while his fingers toyed with her pussy lips. Her desire was dimming the pain and when he pulled his lips off her mouth, she whispered in a husky pleading voice. "Fuck me master ....... I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

He was surprised to hear her say those words but they incited his own desire. Blood began to flow through the veins of his cock and he felt a tingling in his balls. An image of his cock being buried in her hot cunt made his cock press against the tight pants. Oh, how he wanted to take her and fuck the hell out of her but there would be a time for that. Pulling his fingers from her pussy, he smiled. "I promise you whore that I will fuck you but all in good time." Smearing her juices on her lips, he chuckled, "You like tasting pussy don't you bitch?"

"Mmmmm yes master." Crystal eagerly accepted his wet fingers in her mouth, sucking on them until he pulled them out.

From behind her, Crystal felt Sylvia's body press against her back and her lips sliding seductively on the side of her neck, while a hand caressed her ass. The words her sandy haired friend whispered made her shiver. "I watched you eat out my friend's pussy bitch and soon I'm going to enjoy feeling those luscious lips on my pussy."

Sylvia felt a shudder in her body as the memory of staring at Crystal's naked body in the locker room became more vivid. The thought of the redhead between her thighs licking and sucking her pussy caused another lustful shudder. But it wasn't only feeling Crystal's lips devouring her pussy but of her devouring the redhead's pussy. Moving down her backside, Sylvia left a wet trail, remembering how she had longed for this day. Sliding effortlessly down her back, she looked at the two mounds of ass flesh staring her in the face. Rubbing them and knowing the fun was about to begin sent more tingling sensations to stir in her pussy.

Charles slipped to his knees, seeing the wetness glistening on her lips. "Tell me again what you want me to do slut."

"Fuck me master ....... I want to feel your hard cock pulsing in my hot pussy."

Printing in large letters ..... "FUCK ME" above her pussy, he then drew an arrow pointing to her pussy. "Is that the only hole where you want me to fuck you whore?"

Crystal felt Sylvia's lips sliding over her butt cheeks and knew he was talking about her ass. Sylvia's lips and fingers that had been caressing her butt cheeks, now moved to strategically rub her anal opening. She heard her friend's soft voice. "Tell him what he wants to hear cunt. Tell him how you like your ass violated with cocks and toys."

She knew Sylvia had watched her time with Nick and the girls and how her ass was stuffed from time to time. Nick, Jamie, and Fritz had ravaged her pussy and ass and now Sylvia wanted her to tell him how much she wanted his cock stuffed up her ass. Looking down at her husband, she felt sheepish and unsure what to say to him. Screwing up the courage, she took deep breath and then punctuated each word with a heavy sigh. "I .... Ahhhh ..... want you to fuck my ass master ......... I want to feel your big thick cock sliding up my ass and fucking me hard." She was panting hard and then added for Sylvia's benefit. "I want mistress to fuck me too master ..... I want her to fuck me with my toys."

Sylvia chuckled in her ear and then reached for the red lipstick. Kneeling behind her, she spelled out "FUCK HOLE" and then painted an arrow pointing to the crevice hiding the puckered hole. Leaning forward, she licked at her friend's butt cheeks while pushing her hand between her thighs to touch her pussy lips. "My god she is so fucking wet," she announced, pressing two fingers into her hot channel.

Crystal's vaginal muscles clenched at the fingers sliding back and forth in the slick well-oiled tunnel. "mmmmm yesssss mistress ...... ohhhhh my god that feels so fucking good." Closing her eyes, she soaked in the sensations building inside her. Her hips jerked a little back and forth and then she felt another set of fingers on her clit. Opening her eyes, she was surprised to see Charles standing, staring at her.

Pressing his body against her, he grabbed a handful of red hair, yanking until her eyes were locked on his. Rubbing her clit harder, he growled, "Cum for us slut. We want to feel you cumming all over our fingers." There was a faraway look in her eyes and not waiting for a response, his lips crushed against hers, kissing her hard and roughly while his fingers rubbed the slippery jewel.

Crystal was overcome with irresistible desire for the two dominates as they teased her clit and pussy. The sensations built within her and Charles' forceful and demanding kisses were more than she remembered. How had he changed? Whatever changed him triggered lust in her heart and she loved the idea of giving herself to him. His tongue danced inside her mouth; her tongue fighting joyously with his and she wondered why they didn't discover this sexual need a long time ago? Moaning into his mouth she felt her pussy juices flowing as her hips rocked back and forth on the pair of hands bringing her closer to an amazing orgasm.

Sylvia watched her fingers diving deep into Crystal's cunt while Charles' fingers slid around her swollen jewel. Slipping her fingers from the bubbly hole, she slid them between her thighs to rubbed the puckered anal opening. The muscles tightened but that didn't stop her from plunging her thin digits into her anal cavity. A loud groan escaped Crystal's lips and she knew it wouldn't take much more to get her off.

Crystal yearned to cum and hoped Charles really meant it. She moaned into his wild kiss wanting him to continue rubbing her pleasure button. With the addition of Sylvia's fingers, fucking her ass, her need heightened to explode. When Charles withdrew his lips, she looked at him longingly, panting hard, and calling to him. "yes master ...... make me cum all over your fingers ...... ohhhhhh fucckkkkk yesssss ....... Goddamn ...... mistress fuck my ass ....... Ohhhhhh god I'm going to cum." There was no stopping the gush of juices from her pussy as her body jerked uncontrollably. Her eyes glazed over with lust staring at the sinister smile plastered on her husband's face. Was that a look of satisfaction?

Charles had some doubts when he started this journey with Sylvia. Could he really go through disciplining his wife like he did with the other women Sylvia provided? The more he delved into domination, the more confidence he gained. But dominating his wife was another matter. As she thrashed on his fingers, he realized she was his submissive; wanted this kind of sexual treatment. He gained more courage as her pussy clenched around his fingers, squeezing them. Thrusting a few more times he pulled his fingers from her drenched pussy, licking a couple of fingers before shoving them into her mouth. "We're not done with you bitch," he growled, his fingers fucking her mouth.

Sylvia relished Crystal's orgasm, satisfied that the redhead was not resisting them. Pulling her fingers from Crystal's ass, she stood and walked behind her. When Charles pulled his fingers from her mouth, she was quick to insert her wet fingers, laughing when Charles declared they weren't through with her. "That's right slut, we have more fun for you." Pulling her fingers from Crystal's mouth, she grabbed a chunk of red hair, forcing her head back and to the side. Her lips were ready and she let out a soft moan when their lips collided together. The kiss was rough and hard and when Sylvia pulled back slightly, she bit into Crystal's lower lip, drawing it out and then releasing it.

Crystal's heart and mind were on fire. The anger she felt earlier dissipated as she looked into her mistress' eyes and then into the eyes of her master. Breathing hard, she felt Sylvia's body pressing against her back while her hands reached around her sweaty torso and teased her nipples. She let out a groan, seeing her master smile and then reach up to undo the wrist restraints. She knew they had something else in mind and a chill of desire scorched her spine.

"On your knees slave," he commanded, his hands on her shoulders pushing her downward.

Crystal fell to her knees, feeling the blood begin to flow back into her arms. The large bulge in her husband's pants seemed larger than she remembered. Licking her lips, she wasn't sure what to do but she didn't have to wait long to find out.

Sylvia walked in front of her, sitting on a leather bench, her thighs spread open. "Why don't you make your slutty bitch crawl to me. I have something that needs her attention." Smiling and letting out a small chuckle, she pulled her damp panties to the side to reveal her wet lips.

"You heard your mistress whore," Charles admonished and then slapped her ass. Crystal looked at the swollen lips in front of her and as she began to crawl toward the delicacy waiting her, Charles slapped her ass again. "Crawl to your mistress cunt. She wants to see just how fucking good you are with your mouth and tongue." Charles slapped her ass again, feeling his cock pressing more firmly against the trousers holding it captive.

As Crystal crawled closer to her sandy haired friend, she was fascinated at the view before her. Sylvia's fingers were casually sliding up and down, opening and closing her pussy which glistened with moisture. Her fingers, then pulled the lips open to reveal her pink slick skin waiting to be teased. Visions of playing with Lizzy and Skye, who shared her for the last two days crossed her mind when she planted a soft kiss to the inside of her mistress' thigh. Licking and kissing the soft flesh, she felt a hand in her hair, pulling her closer to the junction wet with desire.

"I've been waiting a long time to feel your hot lips on my pussy Crystal," she cooed seductively.

When she felt Crystal's tongue slide slowly over the soft outer lips, she let out a delicious moan. "Ohhhhh fuck baby ...... use your tongue and mouth to make mistress happy," she barked drawing her mouth tight against her aching pussy. Looking past the red head, she smiled and winked at Charles. "Mmmmmm ..... ahhhhh .... Come on honey, show your mistress and master how much you want to suck her cunt."

Charles grinned, seeing his wife begin pleasuring Mistress Savannah. Unbuttoning his shirt, he gazed at his wife's reddened ass cheeks slowly undulating in front of him. Quickly undressing, he noticed Sylvia's appreciative smile when his cock popped into the open. Kneeling behind Crystal, he ran his hands over her back and ass, watching and hearing Sylvia enjoy her pussy being treated by his submissive wife.

A deep slipped from Crystal's lips when his fingers slid between her thighs, rubbing her moistened pussy lips before sliding along the tight hot channel. Leaning down, his lips left a wet trail on her ass cheeks as it ventured to the puckered opening while shoving his fingers deeper into her hot tunnel. Moving his fingers back and forth inside her tight pussy, he pushed his tongue into her anal opening bring a loud moan.