The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal felt the thick fingers touching her bare nipple, rubbing and softly pinching them. Whoever he was, it didn't seem to be Nick. But who? If it was Nick, why didn't he say anything? She wiggled her body, trying to move away and then asked, "Who are you? Is that you Nick?"

Silence greeted her. And then she felt sharp fingernails scraping along her cheek and down her throat. They definitely belonged to a woman. Moaning softly, she felt one body behind her and one in front, touching and massaging her swaying body. She wished she could see who her assailants were but all she could do was withstand the feel their hands running over her body. Their hands and fingers seemed to touch everywhere. She elicited small moans when one of them cupped and massaged her breasts while the other set of hands roamed over her stomach and lower abdomen.

Charles leaned against her back, his hands grabbing her hips, holding her against him while he kissed her neck. Blood flowed into his cock and as he sucked on the tender skin of her neck, he thought of the night Sylvia asked to sit with him at the Country Club.

He was drowning his sorrows in bourbon and sipping his fourth bourbon neat and feeling a slight buzz beginning. Out of the corner of his eye, she saw the voluptuous sandy-haired woman with bright blue sparkling eyes ask if she could sit with him. Nodding his head and smiling, his couldn't help but focus on her half-exposed cleavage. He told her sure and then wondered why Crystal couldn't be so forward as her.

Rumors floated around the club that Sylvia was a loose woman. Though there was no evidence, the way she dressed and acted caused rumors to fly fast and furious among the men at the club. Whispers abounded when she strutted around the club, talking to friends and giving members a glimpse of her generous bosom. There was a silent insinuation of her sexual openness with each sexual glance and frequent touching. She and Crystal were good friends, playing golf and talking frequently on the phone. But he too was among the men who watched her with keen eyes, stealing leering glances whenever Crystal turned away.

Glancing past his wife, he saw Sylvia's eyes watching him as a tutor watches their protégé. Sliding his hands upward and cupping her generous breasts, he squeezed them, enjoying the sound of her moans as he found the rigid tip, toying with them between his fingers before twisting hard hearing her painful groans.

Crystal winced at the pain in her nipples. The fingers toying with them didn't feel like Nick's nubble digits. "Ugggg who are you? ....... You're not Nick!"

Charles watched Sylvia place a finger to Crystal's lips. With lightening quick speed, she grabbed her throat and whispered in a gargled voice, "Be quiet for now slut." Shoving his hands off her nipples, Sylvia grabbed her nipples, twisting hard. "For now, you don't need to know who's here bitch. You are nothing more than our plaything and don't forget your place you worthless submissive." Sylvia released her nipples and then slapped her cheek. "What do you say slave?"

The pain in her nipples radiated to her brain, calling out to her assailant. "Ohhhhh fuckkk. Thank you, Mistress Savannah," she gasped, feeling perspiration coating her forehead as she panted hard.

Picking up a pair of scissors from a nearby table, he smiled, at the toys strewn on the table. Some of them were Crystal's he found with the help of Sylvia. Charles nodded to Sylvia, giving her a knowing smile. Running the tip of the shears over the fishnet material he pressed it against one nipple, hearing the sharp intake of Crystal's breath but she didn't utter a word. Remembering more of the night he and Sylvia talked for the first time, he slid the cold steel to the other nipple, enjoying how his wife's body tried to escape.

As the bourbon worked on his brain, Sylvia had reached across the table to touch his hand, asking why he was down in the dumps. He tried to evade the subject of his wife's video habits. But Sylvia was not the kind of woman who skirted issues when she wanted to know what was on someone's mind. She was not afraid to ask direct questions no matter how embarrassing it could be. And that night, in the country club lounge having a drink with her, was no different.

The more she pried, the more he avoided telling her of his wife's porn viewing. He felt his face flush when she asked if they were having sexual problems. When he didn't answer, she smiled, telling him it was alright and he could confide in her and it would be their secret. Charles remembered sitting back, looking at Sylvia, feeling like a trapped puppy. Then with a lot of hesitation, he spilled his guts out to her, telling her how he found her computer and the videos she had been watching. He thought Sylvia would be offended but instead she said nothing, wearing only a soft smile and nodding as he poured his heart out. When he finished talking, he thought he had made a big mistake to tell her and felt like he wanted to run and hide. But she surprised him with her reaction.

Leaning over the table, he saw a twinkle in her eyes and the inviting cleavage. What she said next floored him. She asked him what he would say if she told him she wanted to make love to Crystal. He was speechless as she told him about the times her and Crystal were naked in the locker room and it was all she could do to keep her hands off her. She added that she knew his wife was a submissive by the way she acted and the way she looked at her when she put her hands on her hips, staring unashamedly at Crystal. She wondered at the time if she would be open to her advances, knowing it would only be a matter of time before she made her move.

Charles was stunned by her openness and as she squeezed his hands, he asked her what she was talking about. He only nodded his head when she talked about Crystal's viewing habits and how they are an extension of her sexuality. "Does that mean she doesn't like sex with me," he remembered asking Sylvia.

"What it means," he remembered her saying is that she wants you to be more aggressive in the bedroom. He had to admit, their lovemaking had become mundane with no excitement and a wham bang thank you ma'am routine. She told him how they were both afraid to broach the subject and they were heading in separate directions unless he took the reins. When he asked what he was to do, he remembered her bright smile and soft chuckle.

Charles slid the shears over his wife's soft alabaster breasts once more, slipping the open blades of the shears under one shoulder strap. With a quick squeeze, the sharp razor-like blade cut easily through the soft material.

Fear gripped and morbid thoughts roared through her head as the cold steel slid along her bare shoulder. Was he going to stab her throat? But her mind only eased a little when the cold steel on her shoulder and the sound of a loud snip, released the material and she felt the shoulder strap falling away. Who was cutting her dress? It wasn't Nick. He would make some smart-ass remark. She jerked a little when a pair of lips slide over her naked shoulder, followed by a chill running down the back of her neck when the steel blades slid to the other shoulder. It was maddening. She knew they were going to cut the other strap but why were they taking their time?

Sliding the steel blades to the other shoulder strap, he remembered Sylvia telling him he had to be more aggressive, relating how her own husband, John, was a submissive. That revelation surprised him because he knew her husband as a man who seemed to be in command. JJ, short for John Johnson, as everyone called him, didn't seem like the submissive type. Charles almost choked on the bourbon in his throat thinking how virile JJ was around other men.

"Just because he's a submissive in the bedroom doesn't mean he can't be strong and dominant in the outside world," she told him. He was perplexed by the revelation, remaining silent as she talked and then surprised when she told him he was a dominant, though he probably didn't know it. She added that he was so wrapped up putting his wife on a pedestal, he was afraid to hurt her. He remembered smiling when she offered to show him how to be more dominant but he had to do it her way.

Slipping the shears between the soft material on Crystal's other shoulder, he reminisced how Sylvia told him she owned a bondage club in the city where they previously lived. In addition to the usual BDSM crowd, it also catered to helping guide people wanting to learn their lifestyle. He chuckled as he snipped the other shoulder strap, thinking how she told him she purchased the Black Rose Club and would be willing to teach him.

With both shoulder straps cut, the fishnet material was held up only by her generous and Charles smirked as he pulled the soft material, exposing her ripe nipples. He had abstained from any semblance of interest in his wife's body for the last few months but now that was about to change. Today he was going to dominate her and the thought made him feel both nervous and excited.

Squeezing and kneading her generous breasts brought a small moan from his lips as well as hers. Would she remember the feel of his hands, squeezing and massaging her breasts? The memory of him playing with her breasts and then abruptly stopping to quickly go intercourse, flooded his brain. He made a vow with Sylvia to not prolong their lovemaking and give her more reason to scour the internet for porn.

Leaning forward, he flicked his tongue over a ripe nipple, thinking how after work, instead of heading for home, Charles met with Sylvia. She slowly began to show him the way of being a dominant while they also discussed possible ways to confront Crystal. It was clear he was not versed in the ways of dominance and at one meeting she laid out a detailed outline of the plan. She warned him he had to be very discreet and not let on what they were planning.

Charles missed playing with Sylvia's generous breasts and now with her tied up, they lay open and inviting for him. Moving to the other breast, he flicked his tongue at the erect nub and then nipped at the tip with his teeth, drawing a gasp from Crystal. While he kissed, tongued, and nipped at one nipple, he was joined by Sylvia, who took control of the other nipple, mimicking his actions. They twisted and teased each nipple until Crystal's body was swaying and she was moaning.

"Mmmmm that feels so good ........ yesssss ....... Ohhhhhhhh oh so fucking goodddd ....... yesssssss," she moaned. Then in another breath, she whispered, "Thank you mistress and master."

Simultaneously, they looked at each other and snickered. She had no clue her husband was chewing hungrily on her nipple. Then with exact precision they again leaned forward, each capturing a nipple between their teeth manipulating it to exact maximum pleasure and pain.

Charles nibbled on the erect tip, rolling it on his lips, teasing it with his tongue, biting down while drawing it out. The loud moan and buck of her body sent shivers of delight through him. Why didn't he learn her secret kinky desires earlier? He thought of the strange women Sylvia hooked him up with and each one acted differently to this intense pain. And his wife was no different, letting them know of her pain.

Gritting her teeth, Crystal let out a low animalistic growl and then called out, "Goddamm it that fucking hurts ........ ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk." She was panting hard trying to stay composed as pain permeated throughout her chest. And then their lips were gone and she felt the cool air hitting her taut nipples.

Charles and Sylvia watched their prey dangle helplessly before them. Each of them picked up a small flogger, with leather strips about six inches long. Sylvia started twirling her flogger, lightly hitting one of Crystal's aching nipples. Charles followed her lead, striking her other nipple with soft blows.

The sudden sting of the leather straps on one nipple caused her to emit a soft moan with each hit. "Ohhhhh fucckkkkkk," she moaned when the other nipple was targeted. Her body swayed erratically, trying desperately to move away from them. But there was nowhere to go and she heard the woman's voice.

"That's it baby. Hit her harder."

A vivid picture of her twirling the flogger's leather straps was intertwined with her voice being magnified in her head. She lifted her head in hopes of seeing her attackers but it was to no avail. The blindfold was securely in place denying her any visual of whoever of her attackers. But when the other person struck her nipple harder, pain screamed in her nipple and all thoughts of trying to figure out who was punishing her vanished.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk ...... please ...... it hurts so bad," she moaned but the strikes continued to rain on her breasts.

Charles twirled the straps faster and with more force struck the erect nipple. After a few well-placed strikes, he changed his assault, crisscrossing blows on one breast and then seeing Sylvia back off with a smile, hit the other breast with the same savage blows. As he hit his wife's wonderful breasts, he remembered how he agreed to act more distant with Crystal.

His strikes were becoming more precise, extracting groans of pain from his wife. At Sylvia's club, he learned the role of being a dominant on different women. Some of the women were more prone to accepting pain while others had less of a tolerance. But they were willing participants and each time, she showed him the use of various toys and bondage equipment to extract pleasure and pain.

The pain in her chest was overwhelming and she barked out, "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk ....... Sir ...... Pleaseeeeee ...... that fucking hurts sir.........."

The use of "sir" brought a smile to his face. She didn't know it now but she would be using that term and others as time passed. It was almost time to reveal themselves and as he surveyed her reddened breasts, he wondered about her response. Would she be angry or defiant? And what would she say when she found out he fucked Sylvia and other women? Would she be angry with him for having sex with Sylvia and other women? One thing he was sure about, the more he indulged in the art of dominance, the more comfortable he became dishing out pain and pleasure.

Charles walked behind Crystal, casually draping the leather straps over her shoulder and onto her breasts. Grabbing her ponytail, he pulled her head back and then shoved the leather handle between her lips, growling in a low demanding voice. "This'll shut you up for now!"

The male voice sounded so familiar. The tones and inflections were processed at lightning speed in her brain. Then within nanoseconds there was no mistaking it was Charles. Her body went rigid and her brain went numb. How was it possible her husband and Sylvia were in on this game? Confusion set in and she shook her head trying to make sense of everything.

The leather handle between her teeth made it impossible to ask any questions. Lowering her chin, she let the leather handle drop from her mouth as the man's hands, caressed her breasts while his lips kissed the back of her neck. Normally she would have enjoyed the distraction, but now her brain was focused on one thing, finding out if it really was her husband.

"Charles ..... is that you?" she blurted out. Before she could add anything else, a large paw covered her mouth and she felt his lips sliding up and down the side of her neck.

Charles knew the gig was up but he agreed that Sylvia would be the one to remove Crystal's blindfold. Her words were muffled by his large palm and he ignored them, flicking his tongue along Crystal's sweaty neck and then nibbling at her earlobe. His eyes locked on Sylvia standing in front of them, a gleam of excitement in her eyes and a wide smile on her face. She was wearing a pair of spiked gloves and a wicked smile. He chuckled and then whispered in her ear as he pulled his hand away from her mouth. "You're our plaything bitch and you are going to love it."

"Charles ...... what's happening ........ is that really you ....... what's going on," she panted as her head twisted back and forth, desperately wanting to see the two antagonists. His voice was so familiar yet so different. She had never heard him talk like this.

Gasping and looking for words, she felt a new pain rock her body. Tiny pin prick needles seemed to pierce her breast and her body jerked as the needles pressed deeper into the soft skin. "ohhhhhhh shittttttt, she called out as pain attacked her other breast. "Pleaseeeeeee ....... It fucking hurts," she called out as another stab of needles penetrated her breast. Breathing hard, she wondered what the fuck was going on. Was it really Sylvia and Charles doing this to her? Licking her lips, she tried to endure the pain, not knowing when the next strike would come or where it would land on her body.

When the needles slid simultaneously down the side of each breast, along her sides to her hips, she felt every muscle in her body grow taut. Whoever was administering this pain knew exactly how to stimulate discomfort in her body. Wiggling her body in an attempt to escape the piercing agony was to no avail. Closing her eyelids tightly behind the blindfold, the pain grew more intense with each pat of the spiked gloves. She wanted to scream her discomfort but she tried hard to resist, but when the spikes hit her tender ass cheeks, she couldn't hold back. With clenched teeth, fighting back the pain, she screamed, "Aggggghhhh ........ fuckkkkkkkk ....... Please stop ....... It fucking hurts so bad." And then there was nothing but heavy breathing resounding in her ears. She hoped her pleas were as the pain lingered in every muscle. Each deep breath sucked in precious air and then she heard a wicked cackle.

"Ohhhhh ...... ha ..... ha ..... ha ...... so our sweet fucking bitch can't take anymore." Sylvia called out, running the spiked gloves over Crystal's thighs, laughing as Crystal's legs twitched with discomfort. "I thought Nicky boy taught you better than that bitch. Well, I know one way to shut that nasty fucking mouth."

Crystal heard the venom in the woman's voice and she called out Sylvia's name only to have her words cut short when a ball gag was forced into her mouth. She gurgled and tried to talk but the ball gag effectively cut off any cohesive sound. Throwing her head back and then sideways, she tried vainly to move the blindfold just enough to identify her attackers. But it was useless. Now she was blind and unable to coherently speak.

Charles and Sylvia smiled at each other. There was no longer any reason to conceal their identities from Crystal. Sylvia ran the spiked gloves over Crystal's body, enjoying how the redhead tried to bounce away from her. Walking behind her, she ran the spikes down her back, enjoying how Crystal's body would jerk and squirm while loud painful sounds slipped around the ball gag.

Reaching around her, Sylvia covered Crystal's breasts with the spiked gloves, rubbing them over the generous mounds while she kissed her shoulder and then whispered in her ear. "I've been waiting a long time for this day Crystal." When Crystal's body went taut, she let out a superior chuckle.

Crystal's body danced on the restraints, grimacing with each touch from the spiked gloves. Why was this happening? She was sure it was Sylvia and Charles but not one hundred percent. The sound of her tormentor's voices grated on her brain but was really them? But how? How did this all fit together if it really was Sylvia and Charles? Were they in on this the whole time? Crystal gurgled into the ball gag, desperately wanting to say something to the mysterious woman.

Charles grabbed a ball vibrator belonging to Crystal. When Sylvia told him, she would help him look for any sex toys, he was sure they would come up empty handed. Instead, he was surprised when Sylvia quickly found the toys hidden in a box tucked deep in the walk-in closet. It was something he would never think to look. Turning it on, he touched the wet material covering her pussy, hearing her moan while he whispered, "I found your toys baby. You know the ones you use when I'm working late or away on business." There it was out in the open and he waited anxiously for her response.