The Awakening of Jennifer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer lay down on her bed and looked down at her breasts, rising and falling as she breathed quickly. The wardrobe was at the foot of the bed and Jennifer could see her reflection. In a dreamlike state, Jennifer watched herself in the mirror as she slowly parted her legs. She felt detached, as if she was spying on herself, just as she had spied on Henry.

Her hand moved down over her stomach. How curious her body had become? The skin seemed to hurt; it flamed as she touched it. Her fingers tugged gently at the short curly hairs between her legs, and as though receiving a secret password, the two lips opened softly beneath her touch.

Jennifer dipped a fingertip between the lips. My God, she was soaking! She thought of the words she had learned at school. Clitoris, vagina, vulva - until now they had been dull and a bit embarrassing, but now she was curious.

Her fingertip moved easily and slickly in the slippery wetness. Jennifer slipped her fingertip into the mouth of her vagina -- an image of Henry's huge penis formed instantly in her head -- how could it be possible that her tight little opening could ever receive such a thing?

She withdrew her finger and moved it upwards towards her clitoris. That too had been discussed in lessons, but very briefly, and its ability to produce pleasure was certainly never mentioned. Jennifer lightly touched the tip of her clitoris. Again - and again she brushed across it and then let her fingertip linger a while before she resumed stroking slowly, exploring, and wondering at the sensations that her touches produced.

The wetness on her finger felt lovely, and she thought of Henry spitting and putting it on himself -- that made so much more sense now. She dipped her finger between the lips of her vagina and transferred more of the wetness to her clitoris. As she touched it she realised that, like her nipple, it was growing hard. Under her caress, it throbbed and tugged at something in her stomach. She pressed her finger down more firmly on the round little bud. A flame shot through her body. Still, she pressed and simultaneously began to move her finger round and round in a small circle. Her skin was smooth, moist and burning hot. Her finger as it moved rolled on and off the small, hard nubbin, causing a red heat to glow throughout her body. It radiated outwards, down through her legs and up to her stomach. She felt as if she was touching her core; the very centre of her being.

Soon the urge to extend these sensations beyond the area of her clitoris overcame her. With two fingers Jennifer stroked the outer lips of this newly awakened mouth. My God! How wet she was. Where had the wetness come from? Gently she explored with her finger, feeling the hotness inside her. She pushed her finger deep inside herself feeling it surrounded, enveloped in the pulsing folds. How deep it was! How incredible to have something moving inside her, even though it was only a small finger. It felt so good! Immediately her mind returned to the scene with Henry. She could see him sitting there, his strong hand touching himself, and standing erect and strong was his organ, it's head swollen and vibrant. If only she could feel that inside her. It would be ecstasy! She imagined it, lying on her back with her legs spread wide, and Henry above her, thrusting his huge penis into her, embedded up to the hilt. She imagined Henry's pelvis jerking, his hips pushing back and forth, cleaving her softness apart, tearing at her insides. She needed more, and inserted another finger -- oh yes, that was even better!

Jennifer was amazed at how her vagina felt inside. The biology books showed a simple sheath, but her fingers encountered mysterious folds and ridges -- their purpose was quite unknown to her, but exploring them was so exciting. She moved her fingers in circles, thrusting them in and out -- desperately trying to simulate what Henry's penis would feel like inside her.

Jennifer withdrew her fingers slightly, discovering that the most powerful sensations were at the opening of this strange mouth. Gasping with joy, and writhing and jerking her hips as she had seen Henry do, she laid her four fingers flat over her vagina and rubbed round and round in a hard circular motion. God, it was beautiful. It was agony! She tingled, and she throbbed. She burned all over her body. Sobbing with ecstasy she felt her innards burst into flame and surge downwards as though they would flow out of her and leave her lifeless.

Jennifer lost all sense of time and space -- she could not tell if the ecstasy had gripped her for ten seconds or ten minutes. Slowly the intensity faded, and she could feel her vagina throbbing. She slipped a finger inside -- the warm mouth clutched it in a series of little spasms which slowly died away.

As the peak of sensation ebbed, Jennifer realised that during the height of her pleasure her face had been contorted and grimacing, much as she had seen with Henry. Was he feeling the same wonderful thrill as she had when he was spurting all that liquid? If so, she could quite understand why he had done it!

Jennifer looked down, her legs were drawn up with her knees almost at her chest -- she had not been aware she had done that. She looked at the mirror -- the view shocked her. With her legs drawn up and her hips tilted upwards, her vagina was boldly on display. The lips looked bruised and swollen, and pouted open. The view excited Jennifer; it was both obscene and intoxicating. She had another mental image of Henry lying between her legs, and she quickly lowered and straightened them. What had she become? These ideas were not befitting of a refined young girl. Jennifer felt guilty, part of her was sure that she had been very wicked that day, but another part felt joyous and liberated -- at last, she had some idea what sex was about -- never again would it be a thing whispered about in school corridors, or silly diagrams in her biology textbooks. The genie was out of the bottle, and Jennifer wanted more.

12