The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aarghh!"

"Are you ok?"

"Fuck! Don't stop! Take me deep!"

John leaned in and went body to body, Kim releasing her legs so she could wrap them around his body and keep him in place, and very deep. Swirling and grinding, unable to stroke, but Kim's muscle control was jerking his cock off inside her.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! was John's response.

"Don't you dare cum yet. I want more. My ass is yours tonight big fella."

"Ohhh! Ohhh! was his response.

John had to stop for a moment and get his breathing going again, then resume the deep fucking. He raised up and realized that Kim still had her top and bra on.

"What a waste." he thought, "Those puppies need to be free." He pulled her top off and unclasped her bra to reveal her perfect breasts. Grabbing them hard got Kim breathing harder. Pinching her nipples put her on the pain/pleasure tip as she felt it all the way in her guts, which was where she wanted the cock to go, and soon.

Kim's body tensed up and she came hard, almost making John cum from the vicious squeeze on his cock. He pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, raised her legs, and pointed his almost numb boner at Kim's tight butthole.

"Do it! Fuckin' do it! No mercy! I can take it. I want it. Fuck my whore ass!"

Had they not been in their own world, they would have heard Jeri cum and Susie whimper in the other room. This time Susie wouldn't be denied as she pulled down Jeri's pants and dove in to taste her creamy pussy. Jeri couldn't fight her off. Didn't want to fight her off, letting her little love slave service her aching cunt.

John fucked Kim's ass with a measured stroke, going deeper and harder with each thrust. Doing this without lube, as they hadn't planned this, and it wasn't immediately available, John just kept spitting on his cock to try and make it slicker. Every once in a while he'd pull out and let Kim deep throat it, her throat lube being far superior to his.

John turned Kim on her side for another angle of deep ass fucking. His strokes were making her brain tingle and body sweat. John's hands played with her slick torso, having a rather calming effect as they fucked. Kim pulled away, got on all fours, put her head down on the bed with her ass waving suggestively in the air and pleaded: "Finish me! Finish me hard! Call me bad names! Spank me!"

John complied, fucking her ass with all his might.

"Butt slut! Ass whore! Dirty fucking bitch!"

"Yeeowhhh!" A massive orgasm erupted from Kim.

Jeri heard that and came on Susie's pretty little tongue.

"Cum already!" she yelled at her debauched friends. "I can't take anymore."

That they heard.

John savaged Kim's ass through two more big orgasms, then with a pained groan, let loose a torrent of sperm into her well fucked and gaping asshole. His cock just bathed in the mess for a couple of minutes while they caught their breath, then pulled out with a pop, cum streaming out of her nasty hole.

"That was so good. It might tide me over for a couple of days, but I'll be climbing the walls by Saturday night."

"That's the idea sweetheart. No more nookie for you till then."

Chapter 14 - Hotel Bang

On Monday morning Susie accompanied Kim to her workplace. She had an early appointment with a Nadine Stevens. Nadine wasn't Kim's boss per se, but she was higher up on the food chain, so to speak.

Susie had removed her lip piercings, but kept the one in her nostril, as well as the several in her ear lobes. She was dressed smartly, and was optimistic and confident this day. Nadine introduced herself, then asked: "Has Kim given you an idea of what will be expected of you?"

"Yes Ms. Stevens. I think I understand that the hours may be long and erratic. I believe I can handle that."

"Good. I hope you don't get angry with Kim, but she fully explained your situation. I want you to know that there are no issues on my part with your sexual identity. In fact, if anybody here makes an issue out of it, you are to come directly to me, and we'll sort that out. Understand?"

"I do. I'm not mad at Kim. She and Jeri have been nothing but kind to me. I understand why she would disclose the reason for my being thrown out. No surprises, and no lies."

"I like that attitude. Now, you'll start next Monday. This is your work phone." she said, handing her a new smart phone. I don't mind if you use it for personal stuff like photos and music, but it has to be with you at all times. Understand?"

"Yes"

"Another thing. The reason I'm not starting you today is that I want you to think about how you're going to proceed with your education. These hours will make things difficult, even for night classes, and I'd personally recommend you do online courses. This company is geared up to help further the education of our employees, so make a plan and present it to me next week."

"This sounds like a very progressive company, if I may say so."

"We'd like to believe we are. Anyway, are there any questions?"

"For right now, no."

"If you have any questions, just call. I'm number one on your speed dial."

"Yes Ms. Stevens."

"It's Mrs. but I'd prefer you just call me Nadine."

"Yes Nadine. Thank you, and I'll see you bright and early Monday morning."

Susie was walking on air as she left her new boss' office. Not for nothing, Nadine was a looker too. Probably in her early 40's, close to her own mother's age. She definitely had an air of authority about her. Susie was feeling on track and confident about the future. That was something she didn't feel would happen so soon. She would bust an ass for this woman, which would even score some points for Kim.

John, Jeri, and Kim met at the lab that was going to test them after work. It would be two days before they could access and download the results. None of them were particularly concerned, but they were asking the three men to do it, and fair is fair.

Susie was left out of the equation because they were still trying to protect her somewhat, as difficult as that may be. Jeri had been adamant about Susie not helping Kim during the week, even if she begged for relief. She wasn't going to let her use any of her toys either. "Let the bitch suffer." she said. "She'll thank me for it later."

Wednesday, after work, John and Kim met up to go to the police precinct and give their statements in person. Detective Perez was very nice to them, telling the two that it was just insurance against an end run by Brad. What he didn't tell them was that he already tried.

A detective from another precinct had called on Monday to inquire about the status of the investigation. Perez was furious, and informed his colleague that he had several witness statements, including Brad's date, and he had video surveillance that backed them up, and unlike stupid TV plots, there was more than one copy of that, both on his work computer and in the cloud.

Plus, he told Brad's friend that if anybody tried to recant, they would be facing perjury charges if this actually made it to court, and that Kim's statement, along with the other witnesses, could find Brad facing an assault charge. He told Brad's friend to take that bit of info back to him, along with hinting that his detective friend would also feel his wrath.

John and Kim decided to walk inside Central Park on the way to the trains that would take each of them home. Passing a little clearing, Kim could hear a strange gurgling sound. She stopped John and they peered into the bushes. What they viewed both shocked and titillated Kim.

There was a very large black man standing in front of a skinny little white dude who was on his knees, and half of a very large cock stuck in his throat. Out of the corner of his eye, the black man saw the two and started to put on a show.

Shoving it in so deep the poor white boy almost came off the ground being held up by this monster staff. He started to shove it sideways into his cheek, making it bulge like a gerbil.

"Come on, you little faggot. You can take more than that. Stop holding out on me. Is my dick hard?"

"Yes" he replied, taking it out just to be able to talk.

"Then get your hands off it and put them behind your back like a good little cocksucker. That's what you are, isn't it? A good little cocksucker? Don't take it out to answer either, just nod."

The little cocksucker nodded. The throat fucking got more savage, and the barrage of homophobic insults escalated. The black man took his head in two hands and face fucked him like it was a pussy.

"Good little queer. I'll bet you'd like me to fuck your ass, wouldn't you?"

The little guy nodded.

"Well, not today. Maybe some other time. I'm going to cum now."

With that, he pulled out and covered his face with what seemed like a quart of cum.

"Scoop that shit into your mouth. Don't you dare waste my seed."

This little guy was obedient, if nothing else. He was just there to service other men.

John grabbed Kim and led her away. She had soaked her panties, and her breathing was ragged.

"I can't believe what we just saw. That was so hot! That black guy didn't really strike me as gay, did he to you?"

"No, but there is a philosophy, prevalent mostly in Europe, from what I hear, that it isn't who you fuck, but how you fuck."

"So he's the dom, and the white guy takes on the submissive, feminine role?"

"Exactly. For that black guy it's probably a case of any port in a storm, not to mention the added bonus of doing it to a white guy."

"I get it. I sure am getting educated being with you. Now what am I going to do with myself? Can I come home with you?"

"Absolutely not! Go home. And I forbid you to masturbate."

"Yes sir. Whatever you say sir. Uncle John."

John laughed. "Just a couple more days. You can do it. Think how hard your orgasms are going to be. Or maybe you shouldn't think about it."

Before parting, they checked the clinic's website and to their results. Negative all the way. No surprise. Kim gave John a long and lingering kiss as they parted.

Meanwhile, the new couch had arrived. There was no longer any reason for Susie to sleep with Jeri, much to Jeri's relief. It was hard to keep her hands off someone so willing and cute, and she also wanted to build up her anticipation for Saturday. The rest of the week would drag for all of them.

Saturday came around, finally. Kim had cut off all eating with an early dinner the day before. Jeri did the same. She was certain that she would let Tyler, at the very least, do her ass. John, too, if he wanted it. She wasn't sure about the other two, but she was definitely psyched.

They all slept in, the girls cleaning themselves inside and out, taking turns luxuriating in hot bubble baths. They had decided not to do a motel, but reserved a two bedroom suite in a midtown hotel. Pricey, but this was special.

One of the rooms was for the girls to prep and change into the sexy outfits they had chosen. John met Susie at the hotel so they could set up the cameras and lights to record this momentous occasion.

The other three guys were ok with filming it, but if it were ever to appear on the web, each of them would require a copy to put up on their own sites.

John replaced all the bulbs in the room with brighter daylight balanced ones, then showed Susie how to white balance each of the cameras so the look from each would be the same. He also made sure their time was set exactly the same for editing purposes. Susie seemed to be a natural.

"Now, when this thing gets started, it will be Kim and Jeri putting on a sex show for us, and I'll be handling the hand held camera. There are two other cameras on tripods on either side of the bed, at slightly different angles and coverage."

"I wish I could mount one on the ceiling, but that's not doable. When I join in, you will take over the hand held. Just look for views that interest you, be it the insertions, or Kim's facial expressions, whatever floats your boat."

"Kim isn't a professional, and she's not likely to show out for the camera, but a couple of these guys are, and they may signal you to come over and catch the action from their perspective. Trust them, and trust yourself. Got that?"

"Yes sir, Uncle John."

With that he kissed her on the forehead.

"They won't be here for another couple of hours. Let's go downstairs and get something to eat."

True to his word, Kim and Jeri arrived two hours later. Giggling and rubbing up against each other, they went into the smaller room of the suite to change. John handed Susie the camera. "Go in there and capture whatever is going on."

"But nobody is supposed to do anything till the other guys arrive."

"Ha, you think they're not so wound up that they can keep their hands off each other?"

"I get your point."

Again, John had them pegged. Susie walked in on the two of them in a passionate lip lock. Their hands were all over each other. Instead of undressing themselves, they were undressing each other.

Susie was getting wet just watching them. They proceeded to rub lotion on each other, getting a sexy sheen, as well as smelling intoxicating. Kim bought lingerie that was a french maid's outfit. She was dressing to be unwrapped. Jeri kept it very simple, a red, satin kimono. She was naked underneath, but it would serve to cover up the double delight she had used before.

Jeri's skin looked amazing with the added moisture. A spray bottle filled with water made the droplets bead on her. She would wait till the guys were all assembled before putting on the strap-on. Don't want to get too worked up too fast. They all definitely planned to be at this for awhile. Kim was getting fidgety. Where was her cock?

A knock on the door, and butterflies took over her stomach. It was go time.

Jeri worked her end of the double dildo into her hungry snatch. Kim thought she was taking just a little too long with that part. It seemed as though Jeri was trying to sneak in an orgasm before they even got started.

Once she had her seven inches planted, the harness was fit over. She draped the kimono over the tool as best she could, but it wasn't like a hanging cock. There was going to be something peeking out. That just made it look more erotic as far as Susie was concerned.

John called out, and the ladies strode out into the room. They all took seats around the king sized bed and awaited the show that would kick things off. John took the camera from Susie and directed her to a chair.

The girls stood by the side of the bed closest to the door, Kim with her back to the bed, and Jeri started to fondle her perfect tits through the lingerie. She leaned in and kissed her best friend. A deep soul kiss. The kind that says both I love you, and I want you. Their tongues wrestled, spit was shared. Kim reached into Jeri's wrap and stroked her smooth body and perfect little titties. The nipples were like tootsie rolls, jutting out rudely. Kim couldn't help but put one in her mouth, then the other.

Jeri was cupping Kim's ass, spreading the cheeks and fingering her pussy from behind. She was clamping down on her end of the double dildo and getting very wet.

Jeri pushed Kim down hard on the bed and spread her legs wide, so everybody could get a nice view of her perfect snatch. Kim looked up at her with glazed eyes. Jeri knelt on the floor in front of her and sniffed at her panties. The aroma made her even wetter. She pushed them aside and tongued Kim's perfect cleft. If pussies are beautiful, Kim's were a pageant winner. Fat perfect lips that Jeri cracked open with her tongue.

The guys were all starting to unrobe and Susie was having thoughts about fluffing them while they watched. When she saw the size of the one eyed monsters emerging, that thought was put on hold. John's was huge, but these guys were ridiculous. Tyler's was the same length as John, but appreciably thicker. Macy and Manly were in another neighborhood. Neither was overly thick for their length, but they were very long, and therefore thicker than an average sized cock. They were all intimidating, including John.

Jeri was really getting into the cunnilingus, and had Kim's pussy sloppy, and her own face soaking wet. Kim came pretty hard from her best friend's ministrations.

Jeri doffed her kimono and slathered her plastic cock with lots of lube. She ran the toy up and down the now partially gaping crack, making sure to touch the clit, which gave Kim a shudder of pleasure. The entry was smooth and deep, and Kim came right away when it bottomed out. She'd already cum twice and this hadn't even gotten started.

Manly signaled to Tyler to feed Kim his cock while Jeri was fucking her. He got on the bed on his knees and presented his fat black cock to her face. She started suckling the tip, as that was all she could reach at the moment, and tried to pull him in closer. Tyler resisted and let her grow his penis a little before allowing her access to the whole thing. She was reaching out to pull him in and bowing her neck in and attempt to get more while Jeri was picking up he pace in her pussy.

The toy was glistening with her slut juices, and Jeri was feeling it deep in her own cunt. The dildo was just long enough to touch both of their cervixes when Jeri was in as deep as she could get it, and that set them both off.

Tyler was now fucking Kim's face rather roughly, and it brought up the picture in her mind of the blow job she witnessed in the park. That set her off again. If they kept this up, she'd be dehydrated in no time. John brought some electrolytes for her, knowing it would build up her liquids. As soon as there was a moment, he would feed it to her.

Macy tapped Jeri on the shoulder and took her place. This was different. It was warm, and harder than the rubbery toy. It was also bigger. Manly joined Tyler at Kim's head, but it was hard to negotiate anything on that big bed. Macy got fully on the bed and spun Kim around so she was lying the long way with her head hanging off. Tyler got off the bed and Manly fed Kim his cock from the floor.

"That's it baby. Get it nice and wet. Take as much as you can." Kim was definitely game. Manly was forceful, but not abusive.

"Macy spin her into doggy."

Kim was put on all fours, taking Macy from behind while Manly was in a better position to face fuck her the way he wanted to.

"Try to deep throat it."

Kim got within about an inch before it just stuck in her throat, but she wouldn't give up or let it get out.

"That's it you fuckin' slut, wrestle with it. Get it in there."

He grabbed the back of her head with one hand and pinched her nose with the other, making her try to breathe through her mouth, which was stuffed. It made all the difference, as her gasp caused the throat to open just that tiny bit and the engorged cock entered her throat with a pop. At least Kim thought she heard a pop.

Kim was a bit light headed at this point, and time seemed to stand still with her head just hanging on this huge cock. One of the most erotic things any of the spectators had ever seen was the sight of this shiny black fuck stick coming out of her throat and mouth slowly.

Manly shoved it back in and they did this dance once again. This time Kim impaled her throat with the monster. She was feeling very proud of herself.

Manly motioned John over, who handed the camera to Susie. He took his place at her mouth while Manly got behind her to dip his stick in Kim's ever sloppier pussy. She took that world class dick like a champ while deep throating John effortlessly.

Manly's thrusts drove John's cock in her throat over and over again. Jeri was frigging herself with the plastic dick while Tyler felt her up. Macy took Kim's hand and placed it on his cock, so she was sucking one, fucking one and stroking one.

Tyler ordered Jeri to lose the toy. Pulling it out of her snatch, he fed her juices to her, then tossed it away and replaced it with the real thing. Jeri brought him up to speed quickly and was rewarded with a hard cock in her wanting cunt. Kim looked at John. It was time.