The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my ass baby. I need a cock in all my holes. Manly laid down on the bed, his legs hanging over the edge. Kim mounted him in cowgirl, fucking for a minute to get it primed and planted deep. Very deep.

"Come off it a little so that just the tip is still in. Don't worry, I got you. I'll stay inside."

That allowed John some room to get into her ass. It was a little bit of a struggle, as the walls were collapsed by the big head still in her, but he got his entire cock into Kim's slutty butt.

John and Manly started to stroke like the pistons of an engine. One pulling out as the other going in. They got a nice rhythm going and Macy got on his knees on the bed just to the side of her head. He grabbed her by her scalp and shoved himself deep into her well fucked throat. She was airtight.

Tyler was fucking Jeri on a chair with both facing the other three. The sight just made them fuck harder.

Jeri was bouncing up and down like a spastic in heat. Tyler grabbed her hips to stabilize the stroking and used her like a toy cunt.

The moaning from everybody in the room was like a din, almost a six part harmony, and loud. Tyler lifted Jeri off, found a bottle of lube and squirted it into her butthole.

He lifted her back up and placed her on his cock again, this time penetrating the greased hole. Macy saw this and left Kim to fuck the empty pussy in front of him.

Now there were two double penetrations going simultaneously. The noise got even louder. Susie was beside herself. She'd never been so turned on in her life, but she needed to find the shot, switching back and forth, following the moans.

John got off Kim and turned her to reverse cowgirl anal on Manly. That motherfucker was big in her ass. She did a little dance, pumping and swirling until it was embedded deep.

Mac left Jeri's pussy to allow Tyler to get up and complete the DP of Kim. Jeri was feeling empty, but just for the moment.

Macy sat in the chair and Jeri mounted him. John came up the rear and she was being doubled once again. These two sluts were cumming non stop now. When one orgasm had subsided, another one began. The guys were loving these tight holes and willing women.

"That's what I'm talking about!" said Manly. "Real sluts for big cock. Ride those motherfuckers!"

Everything was in motion at once. The girls asses moving in unison with the cocks that were filling them.

"I want to be airtight!" Jeri screamed. Tyler pulled out of Kim, turned around and fed Jeri Kim's juices.

"Mmmmmm. Now that's what I'm talking about." from Jeri, pulling the cock out of her mouth just to say that.

She was deep throating Tyler's thick weapon with ease. Kim wasn't the only one with skills. This freed Kim to give Manly a serious cowgirl ride with her ass. Her body straightened up, allowing her the deepest penetration possible from this position. She collapsed backwards and Manly pulled her legs up to her chest and got it even deeper.

The girls were just fuck dolls now. Holes to be filled over and over again. John pulled out of Jeri, and Tyler took his place in her ass. He motioned for Manly to bring Kim to the floor, then he lifted her on to his cock in her ass, standing. Manly closed the gap, Kim hanging on to dear life as gravity drove those huge rods deep into her being.

It couldn't get any better than this. After a few minutes of this, Tyler pulled out of Kim's ass and replaced Manly in her pussy, turning her around to expose her now vacant ass..

Then it was Macy's turn. Kim's hot butt calling to him, completing another standing DP. Throwing Kim back on the bed, Tyler got underneath her, Macy filled her ass, and Manly manned the mouth.

This was going to be it. They had fucked Kim seven ways from Sunday and it was time for her tribute. John had taken a seat and Jeri was riding him with her ass to watch them put the finishing touches on Kim.

They all came almost simultaneously, as Tyler came first in her pussy, making Kim squeeze hard, which triggered Macy in her ass, which drove Kim deeper onto Manly's cock in her throat, the muscles of which drew out his load.

Miraculously, Susie was in just the right position to record this. Nobody moved for what seemed an eternity. Then the cock in Kim's ass was removed followed by a small river of cum. Nothing came out of her throat because she swallowed it all, the greedy whore.

Tyler lifted Kim off his cock and a mass of cum spilled out of that stretched and gaping hole. Jeri made a beeline to her and started lapping the goo up, swallowing some, but leaving just enough to make for a nice snowball. They traded it back and forth several times, making it grow exponentially, then each swallowed a share with a soul kiss to cap things off.

The room stunk of sex and cum and sweat. They were all exhausted.

Manly and Macy cleaned themselves up while Kim napped. Jeri was still lapping at her cunt as the two older men left. A job well done, and lots of fun to boot.

Tyler stuck around. He wasn't done with Jeri yet. John hadn't cum, but wasn't overly concerned. He was just stroking Kim's body and cooing in her ear, telling her what a good girl she was, and how much he loved her.

Susie was still recording, but she was so horny, it hurt. Tyler took both women into the other room and left John to tend to his girlfriend. This was going to be a lot to process. Kim came to after a couple of minutes.

"Where is everybody?"

"Macy and Manly left. Tyler's in the other room with the girls. How do you feel?"

"Amazing! It was even better than I ever could have imagined. This is not going to be my last time. I guarantee that. How was it for you?"

"It was great. Fucking you and Jeri, and seeing the both of you so turned on, I loved it."

"Did you cum in Jeri, or on her?"

"No"

"You didn't cum???"

"No"

"Ohh baby, that's not going to do. Give me that fuck stick. Mommy's gonna take care of that right now."

"Aren't you feeling sore and exhausted. You have every right to be."

"I don't give a fuck if I'm bleeding. My man is always going to get his. That's a solemn promise. Always. Give it to me. Where was it last?"

"In Jeri's ass."

"Good. I love her ass. Tastes like chocolate."

Kim sucked John's cock back to it's proud length, then pulled him down on top of her.

"How does it feel fucking in another man's cum?"

"Great. It's like sticking it in a bowl of warm pudding."

"Fuck me till you cum, stud. Use both holes. Every part of my body belongs to you."

John gave her cunt a good shagging till it got dry and sticky. That was his cue to dive into her ass. Even better.

Tighter and hotter than it had ever been, and loaded with seed. He was going to take his time with this. From the other room they could hear more shenanigans starting up.

Susie still had the camera and Tyler and Jeri were pawing at each other. The sounds coming from each room was now spurring the others on. The tripod mounted cameras were still rolling as well. Jeri saw the agitated state her poor camera girl was in.

"Tyler, fuck Susie."

"I thought she's gay."

"No, she's like me. Bi. Fuck her, but watch out, she's got danger pussy."

"I think I can handle it."

"Yeah, that's what you think. Here's some lube. Use it."

John was reaming Kim's gaping butt when they heard a double yowl.

"Talk about cats in heat. What the fuck was that?" asked Kim.

"I don't know, but it was intense."

Tyler had never been in anything this tight, hot, and smooth. Not even an ass. Susie never had anything this big in her, not even a toy. It took him a while to get in and be able to move around in there.

Susie's snatch was throbbing on his fat cock, which was making his dick throb in unison. Working it in slowly, he finally hit bottom, or at least as far as it was going to go.

"I'm going to break that pussy in you adorable bitch."

"Or you're just going to break it, you black bastard. Fuck me!"

Jeri was in awe of this little spitfire. So sexy and brave. It made her proud to be her mommy.

John was finally ready to cum, announcing it to the world loudly. That set off Kim once again, and then Tyler, who shot his load deep into that nineteen year old cunt. The force of his cum slammed into Susie's cervical wall and she joined in.

"I don't think this hotel's ever going to let us back in again" said Jeri.

Chapter 15 - Aftermath

Kim slept the sleep of the dead, nuzzling her head in John's armpit. What woke her up was the unmistakeable sounds of a woman cumming.

Jeri had awakened at dawn and went down on the sleeping Tyler. That woke Susie, who immediately stuck her tongue up Jeri's ass. Tyler didn't care that he had only had a couple of hours, his dick was hard, so he was ready to rock. They kept this little daisy chain going till Tyler demanded: "Who's going first. I need to bury this bone."

Jeri piped up: "Stick it in my ass."

Susie just stuck her tongue in deeper.

Tyler grabbed the lube and squirted some on his cock, then stuck it right up Jeri's poop chute in doggy. Susie crawled under Jeri's body and fuck-licked her friend. She soothed Jeri's well used cunt while Tyler destroyed her backdoor.

This was the noise Kim woke to. John, on the other hand, didn't budge. He was exhausted. Kim let him sleep, although normally she would have made him fuck her. She loved their morning trysts, but she could wait, he'd done enough for her, and deserved the rest.

Kim just watched him breathe, a cute smile on his face. He had no idea how much she had fallen for him. Who else would gamble that their relationship wouldn't be ruined by her new found sluthood. He had done everything she wanted without rancor.

Sure, he benefitted in some ways, but jealousy could have killed their relationship, and she sensed the opposite here. She felt that fulfilling her fantasies was making it stronger.

Kim was a fair person, determined to fulfill any and all of John's fantasies. If he wanted more women to fuck, she'd recruit them. Nothing was too good for her man. John stirred, and when he opened his eyes he found Kim staring back at him.

"What's up? What's all that noise?"

"Oh, that's just Jeri, Susie, and Tyler. Apparently, last night wasn't enough for them. They've been going at it for some time now. I think Tyler has been dicking them both down. Doing a good job too, from what I've been hearing. I haven't heard him cum, but the girls have been on fire."

"We are a horny lot, aren't we?"

"Yes. Yes we are. I want to tell you something. I love you. I really mean it. I want you to know that any fantasy I can deliver to you, I will. More importantly, you are my one. If you don't want me doing anything like last night again, I won't. I loved it, but I love you more. I will deny you nothing."

"Believe it or not, you've taught me some things too. You showed me that sex can be separate from love. That I can help you achieve your deepest fantasies and enjoy the experience with you. Do you have any idea how exciting it is to see you cum like you did last night? I would do this again in a heartbeat."

Kim jumped on him and planted the biggest kiss right on his lips.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

"Let's go see what the commotion's about in there."

John and Kim walked into the other room in their suite. The one where the ladies had prepared themselves before the orgy/gangbang. This one had two twin beds as opposed to the king in the main room. Not surprisingly there was some serious hanky panky going on.

Jeri and Susie were in a 69, Jeri on top and covering Susie's face with her wide open pussy lips. Tyler was up and over Jeri, balls deep in her ass. Susie's face, when you could see it, was covered in Jeri's juices, a smile on her face, and her tongue occasionally venturing up to the shiny black cock that was plundering her mistress.

John sat on the edge of the other bed facing the menage. He grabbed Kim and pulled her down on his cock, balls deep in one stroke.

"Asrrghh! Hit that spot hard!"

"Dance on it, bitch!"

With John's hands mauling her tits, Kim bounced around on his cock, touching every part of her vaginal walls. She was taking it as deep as she could, long strokes hard and fast, but it wasn't going to get her off as hard as she needed.

In one deft move, Kim switched holes. Her abused ass was sore, but it was the only way she was going to reach the orgasm she wanted. Lube was within reach of John and he sprayed his cock and her hole with a liberal amount.

"Always the considerate lover." Kim thought. The soreness was history for now and Kim went crazy on the shaft in her guts.

"Oh, fuck yes. Leave that cock up there for me to ride. It's hitting that spot! Ahh-yeee! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Hold me down and grind! I'm cummmiiiinggg!"

John had to muffle Kim's outburst or security would be breaking down the door. First he put his hand over her mouth, then decided to choke her. That made Kim buck on his cock and cum again. John released the pressure to Kim's panting, and now endless orgasming.

Jeri's moans could be heard again as she became aware of the other show going on.

"Susie! Fuck-lick Kim."

"Yes mistress."

Susie disentangled herself from Jeri and Tyler, bolting over to her other mistress. She stuck her tongue deep in her whore hole, savoring the cum juice cocktail that had accrued since the night before.

Susie couldn't get enough, and Kim couldn't stop cumming. John had her impaled, and he reached around to open her cunt lips for the sweet slave.

On the other bed Jeri was cumming and squirting, her ass clamping on Tyler's turgid pole. She rolled off, overcome, and ordered Tyler: "Fuck little Susie. I don't want to see any shaft showing!"

Tyler grabbed the lube knowing how tight the teen was, and slowly entered Susie's dangerous snatch in doggy. Every stroke was meant to go deeper and deeper.

Tyler's mission was clear. Susie was now moaning into Kim's gushing pussy, John's hand at the back of her head to keep her in place. After a few minutes, Tyler was balls deep and waving Jeri over to see. She crawled up to the foursome, pulled Tyler's cock out of Susie, and lapped at the juicy penis. Putting it back in, Jeri got behind Tyler and stuck her tongue up his ass.

Tyler was barely holding on now between the super tight pussy and Susie's tossed salad. His balls were boiling and begging for release. Jeri could feel it happening and she replaced her tongue with a finger, then two.

That was all it took for Tyler to pop his cork. So much cum was released that it was pouring out of Susie's tight snatch even as his cock was still in there. Tyler pulled out and a river of fresh semen was headed for the floor if not for Jeri's quick reaction, her head underneath the now gaping hole.

Susie came as soon as she felt the stream hit her cervix, her head still buried deep in Kim's hot, wet, cunt.

That made Kim's ass clamp harder on John, eliciting a loud groan and outpouring of his own. He pulled out of her ass, tilting her up a little so Susie could get at the nasty hole filled with hot jizz. She sucked out as much as she could, then had her head yanked toward Jeri, her own mouth still full, and they soul kissed sharing the fruits of their labor.

Kim didn't want to be left out and joined them on the floor, taking a giant snowball from Jeri. They traded back and forth till Susie got greedy and swallowed the nasty concoction.

The two men stood over them, still miraculously hard, and demanding to be cleaned. Greedy Susie attacked John and deep throated him before licking the shaft clean.

Kim went after Tyler, licking him like a black lollipop, and Jeri was juggling John's balls in her mouth. Exhaustion kicked in and all five of them dropped into quick naps. The girls arose first and jumped into a shower together. The frolicking noises woke John and Tyler.

"Man those girls are insatiable." noted Tyler.

"Wanna join them?"

"Shit yeah!"

Lots of soaping, rubbing, licking, and Kim getting pissed on by everyone in that tub, and they departed the hotel tired and happy.

"I don't know if I'm ever going to get enough sex anymore." Kim confided to John. "I obsess about it constantly, and now I'm thinking about more combinations and hardcore acts to try. Maybe I should consider ditching the corporate world and start doing porn. Just look what you started."

"Porn isn't a great long term solution, and you'd be burning an important bridge. And where would I fit in?"

"You'd come with me. I'm sure you'd find work, and I wouldn't do it if you aren't on board with me. It's something to think about, at least."

"i'll reach out to people I've had contact with in the industry. We can at least get you into the best position possible. I know of a good agent who won't just pimp you out."

"I love you John."

"I love you Kim."

Kim's life, and John's, would never be the same. But that's a story for another day.