The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John ripped her away before it was too late and lifted her onto his cock. Balls deep on the first stroke. She just lay on top as he manipulated her ass from underneath. Slow and deep. He was in no hurry. This was love. They kissed with an ardor reserved for lovers.

"I love you" whispered John.

"I love you too."

Truly, Kim had never felt more loved or more secure with someone in her life. Not that she didn't have a loving family, and for sure, she and Jeri loved each other, but this was different. Better, in a way.

This little morning sex was turning into a marathon. In his relaxed state, John could go forever without cumming. He'd take himself to the edge, then recede, over and over again. It was too good, He didn't want it to end. Kim would cum and he would start over again. This went on for quite a while until Kim yelled: "You're a fucking animal. Don't you ever cum?"

This cracked John up.

"Now I can't. You just keep fucking back."

"Yeah, I'm trying to get you off!"

When John stopped laughing he rolled her over and drove hard into her wanting pussy. The wet sounds could be heard in the other bedroom, not to mention the bed bouncing and Kim's rather loud moans.

John pulled Kim close to the edge of the bed and fucked her from the floor, getting more momentum from this position. Moans turned to screams and John grabbed a pillow and covered Kim's face to muffle them.

By now Jeri and Susie couldn't help themselves, hearing all this going on next door, and had settled into a 69. Finally John came with a loud yowl of his own, followed by each of the other three reaching their own climax. There was a lot of cum running out of Kim's now battered hole. A more erotic sight couldn't be imagined.

"Is it like this all the time around here?" asked Susie.

"Well, those two do like to fuck, and sometimes they get loud. Last night was special, though."

"I really enjoyed last night. All of it. I still feel a little confused, but maybe more comfortable, if you can understand that."

"I do sweetheart. You're not required to make any hard choices. Just go with it. Be happy."

"Do you thing Kim would let John fuck me again? That big dick was really good."

Jeri laughed.

"She's only let me have him twice. I think you're going to have to find your own stud, or wait in line."

"Does he let her fuck other guys?"

"They're working on it. Kim wants a gangbang. Not that easy to set up."

"Wow! She wants more than that?"

"John put Kim's libido in overdrive. She wants it all now. Besides, she's a size queen like me. Another thing she's just finding out."

"Anytime you guys want, I'd love to join in on the fun."

Jeri kissed her.

"I'll keep that in mind. Just keep that danger pussy of yours tight."

"Danger pussy?"

"Yeah. I've never seen John cum that fast before. Your pussy just sucked the jizz right out of him."

"That was fast? Most guys cum within a minute with me."

"Like I said. Danger pussy. Besides, I'm sure you've been fucking boys, not men."

"I think that might change now. And I definitely want more vagina. That was good."

Jeri laughed again and led Susie into the kitchen for coffee.

All four lovers converged on the kitchen at the same time. Kim put a big pot of coffee up. It was still early for brunch. John was checking his messages.

"Babe, we got a message from one of our Dark Lovers candidates. He lives in Brooklyn, and he's free this afternoon for a meet and greet."

"Which one is he?"

"Tyler. Check out the pics he sent."

Kim peered over John's shoulder.

"He's handsome. Let me see more."

John flipped through and found the dick pic he knew she wanted to see.

"Wow! That's big. As long as yours and thick. Are there any reviews."

"Let's see. Looks like he's pretty popular. Even the husbands have nothing but good things to say."

"Where does he want to meet?"

"He lives in Flatbush. Maybe we can meet in downtown, near the Manhattan Bridge. I'll message him back for late this afternoon."

"Good plan."

Jeri had to chime in. "Can I go? I am going to be a player in this, after all."

"Absolutely" said Kim.

Susie leaned over to check out the pic on John's phone and her eyes went wide as saucers.

"You guys are crazy, but hot. I don't believe I could take that. John had me stretched like never before."

"You'd be surprised by what you can take. That thing is going up my ass if I have anything to say about it." laughed Kim.

"I might even drop the strap-on for him" added Jeri.

Sexual tension had entered the kitchen. You could cut it with a knife. Downing her coffee, Jeri grabbed Susie and led her back to the bedroom.

"Let me introduce you to my box of toys. We'll see what you can take."

"Are you going to fuck my ass? she whimpered.

"Baby, you just made my day!"

Within a few minutes, the sounds of fucking were quite audible in the kitchen. "I've never done that before!" made John and Kim laugh.

"Poor girl. She's ruined now" said Kim.

"She's a born freak, no doubt" added John.

"Do you think Jeri's using that double delight on her? That thing is thick."

"From the sound of it, I wouldn't doubt it."

Kim sidled over to John and sat in his lap.

"Seems like you have something for me there, big boy. My ass is hungry too."

"Fucking slut! Bend over the table!"

Like the good sub she was, Kim bent over the table and dropped her drawers. John spit on his cock and positioned it at her back door. Entry was a little slow for lack of good lube, but they soon got a nice rhythm going. John wasn't cumming anytime soon, having just had an orgasm less than an hour ago. Kim didn't care, she was off in another world of pleasure, with a bit of pain. They went at it long enough that Jeri and Susie had finished and come back out.

"You two are incredible! Fucking, rutting animals."

Kim turned her head. "You should talk."

"I know. Aren't we bad?"

"Oohh, good bad. That's it baby, give it to mommy hard."

John was digging in, slapping his whore's ass. Pulling her hair. Driving to the finish. He came hard, and a little painfully, which was even better. Not much cum to speak of, but when he pulled out, Jeri was there to lap at her friends bunghole.

"Omigod" exclaimed Susie. "I can't believe you just did that. Doesn't it taste bad?"

"Nothing tastes bad from my baby. Kiss me."

Susie shocked herself by complying. She never imagined doing any of the things she'd done with these three.

"It's not so bad. Kind of hot, I think."

"Let's all get cleaned up and get brunch. There's a Bloody Mary with my name on it waiting at the cafe." said Jeri.

"Good deal" responded John.

The four of them headed to the cafe and had a good meal, with a little help from the Mimosas or Bloody Marys, whichever was their choice. Poor Susie was too young for alcohol and had to settle for orange juice, along with teasing her about how they were going to serve her up to the black cock they would meet later. She protested, but by the look in her eyes you could tell she was more than curious.

They parted ways early in the afternoon with the three friends taking an Uber downtown. Meeting Tyler at the designated spot, John spotted him first, sitting at a table, nursing a coke.

Kim spoke up: "Tyler?"

"Yes maam. You must be Kim and John. And who might this other vision of loveliness be."

"I'm Jeri. Pleased to meet you."

"Sit down, please. Let's order some beverages and get to know each other."

Kim liked his manners, and the fact that he acknowledged John without hesitation and politely. "You know what we're looking for, don't you?"

"I think I do. You want to set up a gangbang. Is that correct?"

"Yes. Have you done this before?"

"A few times, although most of my connections have been one on one. I'm not afraid to mix it up with other guys around. Some men are. How many do you figure?"

"We're only looking to recruit three for now. John will also be involved."

"And what of you, my lovely sista? Will you be there?"

"I will. I'm supplying a big plastic cock."

"Is that all?"

"Well, let's just say that all situations are fluid, if you know what I mean."

"So, there's hope. I can deal with that."

Kim broke in: "So far you're a refreshing change from the first guy we met. He was pretty rude and presumptuous."

"Maybe I know him. A lot of guys who work off this site are only geared towards hard core cuckolding. What's his name?

"Willie"

"Did you happen to save his picture?"

"I did." Kim brought it up on her phone and flashed it to Tyler.

"Yeah. I know him. He's a nasty piece of work. He performs alright, but he's always trying to turn out the women. Thinks he's a pimp. I don't like him, either."

"So, you're ok with this situation?"

"I'm looking at two of the most beautiful women I've ever met in my life. Hell to the yeah, I'm Ok!"

Smiles all around on that one.

"I have a couple of friends, guys I've done scenes like this with before, maybe you'd like to meet them?"

This time it was John answering: "That might be a good idea. Doesn't hurt to talk."

"Most of the traffic on the Dark site is couples looking to get the wife serviced by black men. The husbands range from voyeurs to sissies, and everything in between. Most of the women are middle aged, and they're usually very appreciative of the attention. A few are young like you two, and they can be really freaky. Like real wedding day gangbangs in the dress and all. I play the part they want me to, but truthfully, I just like having sex with women who are so giving. You're situation is different, but I'd be totally on board with it, and I think the guys I have in mind would fit the bill as well."

Jeri was the one sitting closest to Tyler, and she snuck a peek at his lap, spotting a noticeable bulge. Her mouth was watering at the prospect, and she was already thinking about being a switch when they finally got it going.

Kim and John looked at each other, silently nodding their approval.

"We'll let you know the setup when we have more info. Also, Kim doesn't like condoms. Testing within fourteen days of the party is mandatory. Nobody wants to get sick."

"I'm on board with that. I've used a local lab in the past. Can't be too safe."

John got up. "We'll be in touch, Tyler. It's been a pleasure."

"A pleasure for me as well. Looking forward to your call. And also looking forward to proving myself to you Jeri. I think this'll be a scene I can really get behind."

The trio walk out and hit the street.

"So, he's in?" asked Jeri.

"I'd say so" answered Kim.

"Good. I really like him."

"No shit. I thought you were gonna get under the table and blow him."

"His snake was alive. I almost did."

"Well, go back in and get him. We can make it home on our own. Enjoy."

"You guys are bad. Your fuckin' horniness is contagious."

"Go!"

Jeri turned and went back to catch Tyler before he left.

"Things are looking up. I'm starting to get a good feeling about this." said Kim to no one in particular.

John just laughed. He had become more hopeful himself. Getting a couple more names and an endorsement made it look like it could happen soon. He and Kim could schedule a couple of meetings for after work during the week. Right now he could sense some sexual agitation from his newly minted nympho.

"Let's get home. You look like you need a seeing to."

"Interesting he should call her place home." Kim thought. She liked that idea.

"I know that you're a bit worried about the possibility of losing your apartment. If it happens, Jeri and I would take you in. We've even talked about it. We love having you around. I love having you around. Maybe I wouldn't be so horny if I didn't have to wait for the weekend all the time."

"I don't know about THAT. It seems like the more you get, the more you want. But I appreciate the offer. Let's see what happens."

"Fair enough."

They manage to flag down a yellow cab on Flatbush Avenue and take it back to Kim's place.

"I think you made me a promise when we left Jeri."

"I did."

"Well..."

"She really is a nympho." John thought. "If I move in here my dick is going to fall off."

Just inside the door, Kim attacked John. She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and drawers in one tug. Thinking about Tyler's cock was making her hot, and she needed relief. John was right there with her. He pushed Kim to the floor and grabbed the back of her head. She put her arms behind her back and opened her mouth wide, letting John do whatever he wanted with her face.

John used Kim like a blow up doll, bobbing her head up and down to whatever depth and rhythm suited him. She was totally compliant. They had instituted safe words from the first time she did anal, but Kim never came close to using them. She wasn't going to use them now either.

John had told Kim about one of the first pornos to ever make it to a theatrical release called "Deep Throat" where the star was portrayed as having her clitoris in her throat, and the only way she could orgasm was to deep throat. Kim was wondering if maybe there was a spot of truth to that. She always got very wet giving head, and thought that if she did it long enough, maybe...

John knew instinctively that this wasn't to be lovemaking. Kim wanted it hard. Rough. He skull fucked her like a cheap whore. No resistance at all. The harder he rammed it, the more she moaned around his cock. He didn't pull her off till he had to, just short of cumming.

John picked Kim up by her hair and threw her on the couch. Pushing her face down, he ripped off her jeans and dropped her panties to her ankles. One shove and he was balls deep. The lube in her apartment always seemed to be at arm's reach, and John grabbed it while reaming out her cunt.

He stuck the nozzle of the bottle right up her ass and squeezed a massive amount into her guts, then shoved his cock in the drenched and slippery hole. "Oooohhhh!" moaned Kim. Lube was spilling out around John's cock and Kim was squirting from her pussy, a stream with every stroke. John couldn't imagine where all that fluid could be coming from, but it seemed endless. He ravaged her poor shit hole for what seemed like hours, Kim keeping pace with him, fucking back with an inhuman vigor.

"Cunt! Whore! Slut! Is this what you want!"

"Yessss. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

No position changes this time. John was going with his deepest penetration and the most force he could muster. He pounded Kim's ass relentlessly, nothing would slow him down. But Kim was green light all the way.

John's balls were hurting, but he didn't care. If she could take this, then he had to hang in there. At the very least, he wanted her to beg him to cum. They went through a full bottle of lube before Kim finally had to ask for his tribute.

John's orgasm was the most intense combination of pleasure and pain he had ever experienced. Kim was senseless. She came so hard, she couldn't even tell her ass was full of semen. She just lay half on the couch and half on the floor with her ass still in the air and her body shaking.

"Are you ok baby? Did I hurt you?"

"Mmmmmmmm. Noooooooooo. Soooo good. Soooo good."

John grabbed Kim again and half dragged her in the bathroom. He pulled off the rest of her clothing and helped her into the tub, climbing in behind her. Taking his cock in hand and aiming it at his fuck slut, he started pissing on her. Kim opened her mouth and started frigging herself. Damned if she wasn't cumming again.

After emptying his bladder, John just watched Kim as she came down from this new high. Then he turned on the shower and let it clean her off. Kim just found a new wrinkle in her debasement, and she loved it.

Chapter 10 - Jeri And Tyler

Jeri walked back into the cafe where they had met Tyler. He was still sitting there, appearing to wait for something, or someone.

"I was hoping you might come back."

"Pretty confident there, aren't you?"

"Let's leave it at hopeful, shall we?"

"Take me home. I wanna fuck your brains out."

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about!"

"Call an Uber. I'm horny as fuck."

"Your wish is my command pretty sista."

Jeri was getting more than her usual share of dick this weekend, and she was liking it. No shortage of pussy either. Life is good.

Tyler got her home fairly quickly. He had a nice pad in one of the better areas of Flatbush, and his apartment was pretty neat for a guy. At least it didn't make Jeri feel dirty. He had a nice stereo and appeared to treasure vinyl, as she spotted albums and a turntable. Old school R&B dominated his collection, Jeri assessed on first glance. The classics. Motown, Stax, Philly International. If you can judge a man by the music he listens to, Tyler was a lover.

"Chalk up another star in his ledger." Jeri thought.

"Want something to drink? Or maybe we can smoke a joint, if you like."

"Just something cold to drink, and I'll take you up on that joint. And the other joint when we're finished with the first one."

"You don't mess around, do you?"

"I'm here to fuck, not make love. I want to test drive that trouser snake I spotted, but I have to admit I like your style, and your taste in music."

That made Tyler smile.

He put on some Otis Redding and let the album play. They got high together, giggling about anything and nothing, and getting physically closer.

Jeri turned to him and sat in Tyler's lap, facing him. She could feel the big fat cock coming alive under her. This got her excited. She rocked back and forth until there was a wet spot on his pants from precum. Jeri was getting wet herself and she pulled off her blouse and rubbed her bra-less tits against his chest.

Tyler had been playing it cool up till now, but it was time to take charge. He cupped her small but perfect breasts and squeezed. A moan escaped Jeri's lips. She rocked harder on him. He put his head down and bit a nipple. The moan got louder. He bit the other nipple. Jeri pinned his head to her abused breast. She bit his ear. Opening his mouth, she spit in it, then covered his mouth with hers and wrestled his tongue with hers.

"Do you want me?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"How much?"

Tyler didn't answer. He just flipped her over onto her back and pulled her pants off. She lifted her butt off the couch so he could get her drawers off.

Tyler didn't just toss them away. First he took a hearty sniff, with a big show of approval, then shoved them in her mouth. He wasn't playing, or more to the point, he was playing the game Jeri so craved. She didn't want tender love, she wanted to be railed. She wanted grudge sex.

Tyler was a pro. He knew how to please different women, and he was reading Jeri just right. His head went between her legs, but first he smacked her cunt, stinging the protruding clit. Jeri let some air out of her lungs, but raised up for more. Tyler did it again, then swiped his tongue on the man in the boat. A hiss escaped Jeri. Tyler then dove in and showed Jeri what a big, strong tongue he had, getting her off rather quickly.

Jeri was craving that fat cock she saw in his dick pic and demanded he show her. He was so hard, he almost couldn't get it out of his pants.

Jeri was acting impatiently, but she was just playing with him. Out it came, and in it went, her mouth covering as much of the fat joint as she could muster. She wanted to deep throat him, but he might be too thick. Jeri wondered if Kim could take it all down. They would definitely be finding out. Jeri was no slouch in the head department and she worked it, getting deeper and deeper, till there was just a little bit of shaft still exposed.

"You're so close, baby."

"Help me."

The next time she got down as far as she could, Tyler pushed her head down firmly until she started fighting him, then released.

1...678910...13