The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two seem to be on the same page with everything. By the way, a gangbang isn't an easy thing to set up."

"Why? You'd think lots of men would love to fuck me."

"All men would love to fuck you. The problem is that all men aren't as secure as John apparently is. They're afraid if they come in contact with each other, it's gay."

"I never thought about that."

"Sure, one on one you could have every hetero cock in the world. You are a walking wet dream. Maybe you can get them to run a train on you, but those multiple penetrations are another story."

"A train?"

"Yes. One guy after another. Like forming a layup line in basketball."

"That sounds like fun too, but not what I was thinking of."

"And to complicate things even there, If someone cums in you, most guys won't want to follow. They're a very strange bunch."

Kim laughed. "I guess I got one of the good one's, huh?"

"You sure do, honey. I think I hear him stirring."

Kim walked in on John, out of bed and searching for something to put on.

"Get back in that bed mister! I'm not done with you yet. John obeyed with a smile, propping his body up with the headboard, still naked as a jay bird. Kim crawled over to him and picked up his piss hard cock.

"You must pay tribute to me if you want coffee. I want your cum."

She lowered her head and kissed his bloated penis. Down it went to the back of her throat. John took over and manipulated her head up and down, deep and shallow, using Kim like a toy. This always got her wet, but she didn't know why. Just the idea of being used for someone else's pleasure was a complete turn on, and she gave herself up to her man freely and without reservation.

John was far from a selfish lover, and he stopped before Kim could bring him to a happy ending. He wanted to taste some of that primo pussy, flipping Kim on her back and eating at the "Y". His tonguing, as usual, was masterful, bringing Kim to an unusually quick orgasm.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, not aware of how loud she was getting.

"Spread them wide, bitch" John ordered. Compliance was rapid, and Kim got a little tingle from his tone and derogatory words. She really couldn't understand why she got so turned on by this kind of talk. She never would have accepted it from anyone if they called her that in public, but she trusted her man, and knew he would never humiliate her anywhere else.

John's cock plunged into her hungry maw with morning energy, and they fucked in this one position for close to a half hour. The verbiage was getting dirtier and louder from both until John could hold out no longer. He shot his load deep in her already dripping vagina, and dropped down alongside his beautiful girlfriend.

In the kitchen, Jeri could hear everything. It's possible the whole neighborhood could hear them. She was getting horny and agitated from the sounds, including the bed jumping up and down. Her hand was in her sweatpants almost the whole time her friend was getting fucked, and when Kim came the final time, so did she.

When the two lovers came out of Kim's bedroom, Jeri asked her: "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"Sorry, didn't mean to be so loud, but it was so good."

"Hopefully the neighbors will think it was two cats in heat. Maybe we should look into soundproofing this apartment. Obviously the walls aren't thick enough."

"Maybe we should."

Jeri turned to John. "I hear you're quite the cook. Think you could whip us up something later on?"

"We could make it like a traditional Sunday dinner. Ok?"

"Sounds good."

"I wanna taste some of that whore's pasta you gave Kim. Think that would be good?"

"Is there a supermarket nearby, I'm pretty sure you don't have some of the ingredients on hand?"

"There's one a couple of blocks away. We can go shopping when you two are ready to face the world."

Kim chimed in: "I want you to leave some clothes here in the future so you don't feel like you have to leave if you don't want. I'm sure Jeri doesn't mind."

"I don't mind. In fact, if I ever bring up a girlfriend while you're here, I'm sure the sounds of you two fucking will drive her right into my pants. You guys are hot."

"And I'll make room for you with a drawer and some closet space. Think of this as your second home."

John nodded gratefully. He didn't want to tear himself away either.

The three happy friends set off for the ingredients John needed, and other things that they wanted, since they were there already. The girls were curious about what went into this dish. Basically, the only things they had on hand that John could use were garlic, onions, and red pepper flakes. They didn't have the penne, canned tomatoes, grated parmesan (the girls didn't have a grater), black olives, capers, or anchovies. That last one was surprising, as most people don't like anchovies. John explained that the strong tasting fish was a substitute for salt and wouldn't overpower the rest. The girls refused to let him pay, Kim taking charge of the groceries.

"You're the cook, I'm paying, and Jeri will clean the mess. Fair is fair."

"It's a nice day." said Jeri "Let's take advantage of it."

They dropped off the groceries and set out to window shop, stopping in a couple of art galleries to peruse paintings and photos.

Kim was evaluating the work of the photographers on display.

"You know John, your work is as good or better than any of the stuff I'm seeing. We have to get you shown."

"You really think so? Maybe you're a bit prejudiced."

"What do you say Jeri?"

"From what I've seen, I have to agree with Kim. You appear to know when to snap it so your subject doesn't appear aware of the camera. I've also seen some of your landscapes. They're very good."

The compliments made John feel good, but he really didn't know how to go about getting shown.

"I know somebody who runs a photo gallery. Maybe she can help us out." was Jeri's response. "Print up a few of your favorite shots. Maybe one of the ones you took yesterday. We were looking pretty good, don't you think?"

"You guys were getting pretty racy. You think that's a good idea for a first impression?"

"This is an area that skews young now. Racy is in, just not graphic."

John made a mental note of which of his images might fly.

Back at the apartment, the girls were curious to watch him work. Kim had built John up as a master chef, and Jeri had to see this for herself.

"Why is it called whore's pasta?"

"It is kind of a nasty name, isn't it. It's about wives fooling around while hubby's at work, then rushing home to fix something quick lest he question what they were doing all day. Probably the only thing that takes any time is slicing the olives, but they can be bought that way. In the time it takes to boil the penne, the sauce is ready."

True to his word, the prep went fairly quickly while the water boiled, and by the time the pasta was al dente, the sauce was ready to be combined.

"Damn, that smells good" said Jeri, her stomach growling with hunger and anticipation.

John drained the pasta and threw it into the sauce, cooking it a little more, but leaving it al dente. They all sat down, dressed their plates with the cheese, and dug in.

"This is wonderful. Even better than Kim described."

"It's always better fresh, but it does nuke nicely if you throw some tomato sauce over it and cover. Otherwise the pasta gets tough."

"I'm not sure there will be anything left. Jeri can eat like a horse. You wouldn't know it to look at her with that long, lean frame."

Finishing up, it was pretty much time for John's journey home. Kim didn't want him to leave, but that was going to be rectified the next time he came over.

"I'll walk you to the train baby."

"You don't have to. Relax."

"I want to. Don't believe I'm ever going to take any time with you for granted."

"Well come on. I know the trains run on a reduced schedule Sundays."

On their walk they talked about some of what went on the night before.

"You really are quite the submissive." John said.

Kim never thought of herself that way. She was actually pretty aggressive, or at least that's what she thought. Wasn't she the one who chased after John?

Getting back to the apartment, Kim queried Jeri: "Do you think I'm a submissive?"

"For sure girl. How did this come up?"

"John called me that. He said I was a submissive. Isn't that a bad thing?"

"No. Not at all. It's the role you fit into. John is the dominant in your relationship. One of the reasons you two fit so well together is that you're complementary pieces. Why do you think I started you off with that role play yesterday? You fell right into it perfectly. For me, I'm the dom with another woman, but once we got started with John, I slipped into the other role just like you. It's a fluid thing and there are no hard and fast rules, but clearly, right now, your role is to submit. Besides, haven't you ever heard the phrase 'topping from the bottom'?"

"Basically, you're calling the shots despite being the one who's ordered around. It's your needs that are being catered to. Since you started up with John, everything he's done has been in service to you. He's just a tool for your pleasure. We were just tools for your pleasure. Even when he's introduced light pain and butt fucking, it was for your pleasure. You're more in charge than you think.

Think of the word submissive as a description of how you achieve your greatest sexual pleasures. And this isn't new for you. Why do you think you're such a great cocksucker? Yeah, I've heard about you. Giving up control to get control. It's a power exchange, and John understands that innately. He's read you like a book. The ass smacking, tit squeezing, name calling, it's all about exciting you. Get your adrenaline running and endorphins flowing. He and I had a great time with you yesterday, but baby, you fainted from an overload of pleasure. Enjoy your submission."

"I'm really getting a sexual education these days. I feel like I wasted the last couple of years with Brad."

"Ugh, don't bring him up."

John and Kim spoke everyday on the phone, and met a couple of times for dinner. He initiated some queries to dating apps for her, looking for likely candidates for a gangbang. True to Jeri's word, not so easy. The Finder app was usually for one on ones, so they put in the introduction that she was looking for someone to join them. The Adult Friend site was more promising as it catered to people "in the life", or swingers, basically. Lots of hits there, but mostly people who wanted to swap.

Also, Kim was adamant about size. The guys had to be big and would be required to prove it. She still had images in her mind of Riley's gang fuck, and that's what she was looking for. Not necessarily all black guys, but if that's what it took, then so be it.

"Why is this so difficult?"

"I knew it would be."

"So did Jeri. I don't get it. Don't most guys want to fuck me? Why can't they share?"

"Can't answer that for you, but I can tell you this. There was a very popular pornstar, retired now, who, in an interview said that the reason she started doing porn in the first place was that she wanted to live out her sexual fantasies, and they were too difficult to arrange things that were relatively commonplace in porn."

"Why did she retire?"

"I don't know. Maybe burnout from the extreme things she was doing on a regular basis for several years. Or maybe she had achieved what she set out to and decided it was time to move on. She had other skills, and an education. I'm sure she's doing well"

"You know, I've always had a picture of pornstars as damaged people. Junkies, whores. You paint a different picture of them."

"Look, the sex industry will always have its share of sleaze. It goes with the territory, but there are plenty of women who are just sex positive personalities. They're there for the money, for sure, but they enjoy the work. The biggest problem that faces them is public perception. You can't go into porn thinking that nobody's going to find out. Everybody finds out. Family, friends, potential employers. It's a big decision being made mostly by 18 and 19 year olds."

"So, how do they handle it?"

"Some very poorly. Others have a plan that maybe includes sex work in other arenas. And some don't give a shit what anybody thinks and manage to live their lives on their terms. Very few women last more than a few years. They either get burnt out or shot out. In fact most girls are gone after a few months. The sex can be rough and the cocks are always big. Some are ungodly big."

"Maybe that's the way I have to go to get what I want."

"You can't do porn just to satisfy one fantasy. That would be insane. You would be unemployable in your trade. In for a dime, in for a dollar."

"I guess you're right. How many guys do we have to vet for this so far?"

"Three have sent dick pics that pass muster for you. You still have to meet them to determine if you want to be with them."

"You mean WE have to meet them. I'm not doing this without you. In fact, if you don't want me to do it, I'll pass. My relationship with you takes precedence."

"I don't think we'll ever get a large number of guys, but if we can get at least three, maybe we can add Jeri to the mix as both a cock and partner. It would still technically be a gangbang, but also an orgy of sorts."

"That actually sounds pretty exciting. I have to ask Jeri, but she's usually down for the more extreme things like sky diving and rock climbing and menage a trois. If we have her help choose the guys, this might work. Besides, she wants another crack at you. She's been whining all week how you never fucked her ass."

"Well, I guess we'll have to rectify that, gangbang or not."

Kim brought the idea up to Jeri, who was all in. This way she could watch over her best friend and get to fuck John again. Her love life had been pretty shitty lately, and the promise of taboo sex always thrilled her.

The search for cock had stalled somewhat. Two of the three men who looked promising were hygienic casualties. John decided to add another site to his list. Dark Loving. It was an interracial site that specialized in cuckolding. He knew he'd find men with size, but was wary of attitude.

John didn't feel like a cuckold, and he detested the idea of being treated like one. It wasn't 100 percent like that, but that was the general tone on the site. Putting a picture of Kim up without her face showing got him dozens of hits. He'd run this by Kim when he saw her the next day, a Friday. This had been going on for weeks and desperation was surely coloring what they would accept. Meeting at the ferry, and before John could explain the situation, Kim had something to tell him.

"I haven't eaten all day. I brought an enema. I'm on the rag."

John laughed. She was approaching this weekend like he'd be disappointed. With her mouth and hungry ass, he figured he'd be just fine. Better than fine. Kim was doing anal as well or better than the most seasoned butt slut. She liked it when John got rough, especially when he mauled her tits. Nipple pinching was a particular favorite, and spanking warmed her dirty little heart.

John was seriously considering getting a flogger to see just how much she liked it. Just to test out his theory, he played a video from the 90's. It was a gonzo. Some of it was contrived, but some situations were real. This particular one had the director flogging his girlfriend, and general ringleader for his ongoing series, for inviting too many people to a party celebrating an industry award.

The punishment would be 50 lashes, and she had to count each one out. The smacks were sharp, some making her breathless. By 30 she was like a moth to a flame. She'd wave around her cute ass as a tease, then try to get away from the whip. Her butt was hot. Literally. When the 50th landed, the director dropped the flogger and stuck his cock down her throat for a quick bj.

He mounted her from the rear and pounded. Pulling out, he drove into her abused ass and gave her an animalistic fucking. What made this even hotter was that she never did much anal. In fact, she usually did girls.

John was paying attention to Kim's reaction and she was squirming as though she had ants in her pants. She was definitely in need of a good seeing to, so John whipped out his hard cock and stuffed it in her face. He dropped her down to the couch with her head hanging over the edge and her feet over the back. The skull fuck had her mad wet. Saliva was running down her face and in her eyes. Kim never made any attempt to move away. She was beyond content with this treatment.

"Get out of those clothes! Quickly!"

As Kim got out of hers, John got out of his. Flipping her over, he put her feet on the floor and her head in the cushions. That's when he saw the jeweled butt plug. She really was ready for this. The lube was on the end table. John got a hold of it, but before using it, started to fuck her ass with the plug. Taking it out and putting it back in, over and over again.

Checking out the gape she was making and sticking his finger in the hole without touching the sides. He stuck the nozzle in there and pushed a vast amount in. Some light lubing of his cock and without ceremony drove his cock in to his balls. A sharp gasp, then an animalistic moan. Kim squeezed his cock so hard, he was afraid she'd break it off. Then the hole started throbbing.

When her ass settled down, Kim rocked back on John's very, very hard tool. Not a gentle rock either. She was going for it. John thought she was trying to make him cum right away, but she was just feeling it. They rutted like two wild beasts. Hair pulling and nipple squeezing and hard smacks to the ass in a non repeatable rhythm. If he slowed down, she called him a pussy. If he squeezed a nipple too hard, she just glared, but never asked him to stop. John pulled out and sat down next to her.

"Ride me in cowgirl! Suck my dick first!"

Kim liked cowgirl. It was a little different than doing it in the vag because it was a tougher angle. She could only get it balls deep if she raised up off John's body and arched her back. She loved this position. Her control was absolute. John's long arms could still reach her tits and he squeezed and spanked them.

Kim was flushed, the orgasms starting to come one after the other. When she ran out of steam, John positioned her on the arm of the couch, her ass laying sideways. Easy entry from here, and Kim could see everything. Bonus!

This was a big turn on for Kim, and she didn't mind that the stroking slowed down and got more deliberate. Time after time the shaft disappeared completely.

By now she was sweating like a pig, the sheen of wetness making her look beyond hot. John licked her perspiration, reveling in her debauched body. Every time he buried the bone all the way, he would grind, and she would moan.

John figured it was time to let her do the work again, pulling out and sitting back down on the couch. Holding his cock up for her, "Sit on it in reverse!" She was such a good girl. But rather than just sit, Kim squatted. This would get the deepest penetration from this position.

Kim was thankful for all the squat work she had done in the gym. It was really paying off now. She was able to go like that for an extended time, and now it was John moaning. Finally, running out of steam, she dropped down and laid back. John took the cue and pounded from underneath. His balls were full, and starting to hurt a little.

"Where do you want it?" he demanded.

"In my face, like the slut I am."

"Get on the floor! Now!"

Kim rolled off and stumbled to the floor, settling on her knees in front of her rising lover. He was stroking in front of her face, yet not quite ready to give it up. Kim took it in her hands, then stuck it down her throat. A few deep bobs of masterful head did the trick, but instead of plastering her face, he came down her throat, almost choking her.

1...45678...13