The Awakening Of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This set Kim off big time. John came so deep in there, she couldn't even taste it. Her tongue stuck hard into the underside of his cock as he pulled out and Kim could taste that very well. She proceeded to lick him clean until he was too sensitive for her to continue. Kim smacked her lips contentedly. She didn't miss the pussy fucking at all.

After a rough fuck like that they cuddled gently. There was some pain involved, but it sparked her hormones in a way that she loved. Trusting John implicitly, Kim knew that he would never hurt her on purpose. The pain was just another tool he used to get her off better and better. She was beginning to understand the allure of BDSM. Maybe not all the fetishistic aspects, but the mechanics of it. After a few minutes of afterglow, John decided to broach the subject of her gangbang.

"I checked out another website for you. It's called Dark Lovers. I think you can figure out what that means."

"All black men, I take it. Does that bother you?"

"Not in and of itself. No. It's that this site specializes in cuckoldry. Do you know what that is?"

"Actually, I do. Jeri has been teaching me some of the many facets of sex that I've been so naive about. If you're worried about being humiliated, don't worry. I would never stand for that. You are number one. The only man I truly need. I love you and respect you. Anybody that acts differently, they're out of the running."

"Well, pictures of your body got quite the response. We can review the applicants tomorrow, and set up some meetings. Everybody supplied a dick pic, and I think you'll be quite pleased."

"I still like the idea of a hybrid orgy/gangbang thing. We should pick out just the three best candidates to start. If that goes well, we'll have the nucleus for a bigger bang. I know Jeri wants this."

"Great. I still owe her an ass fucking."

"I know. She keeps reminding me. By the way, she's expecting you for brunch on Sunday."

Chapter 8 - The Interviews

Early the next morning John received a phone call. Not much privacy in his place and Kim could hear his part of the conversation.

"Hey John, bro, where you been? The guys've been asking about you."

"I've been busy Hank."

"Too busy for some pickup b-ball?"

"As a matter of fact, yeah."

"Must be a chick. It's always a chick."

"And if it is?"

"What, has she got you pussy whipped or something?"

"You mean if I choose to be with someone over a pickup game that means I'm being controlled? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Just saying. Sometimes a man has to stake his ground. Do what he wants to do, when he wants to do it. That's how I am with my bitch."

"Hell of a thing to call your wife. Maybe that's why she doesn't mind if you're not around."

"Well, you know, sometimes you have to hang out with your bros. Bros before hoes."

"Are you really pulling that stupid, juvenile bro code on me? I don't jump through anyone's hoops. Certainly not yours. I don't owe anybody my time. I decide who I want to be with and when. Have a good day."

John ended the call abruptly. Kim didn't hear the other end of the conversation, but she got the gist of it.

"I'm ok if you want to spend time with friends."

"I know you'd be ok with it. I want to spend my time with you. They're all just casual acquaintances. If this guy was really a friend, he would know better than to talk shit to me. We talk frequently, you and I, but don't see enough of each other for my taste. I love being around you, even when we aren't doing anything. Forget it. Let's look over those profiles I chose."

Kim studied the photos, bios, and even comments from the other site subscribers. She winnowed them down to six. They sent private messages to all of them, hoping to schedule some meets. The responses were pretty rapid. They were even able to meet one of them that day. He lived in the Bronx, so they decided to meet halfway, on the upper west side of Manhattan.

By the time John and Kim arrived at the crowded cafe, Willie was already there. He was recognizable because they'd already seen his picture. The only thing he knew was that Kim had a killer body. When they introduced themselves he was licking his chops at the prospect of fucking this looker. They decided to use their real names, but not last names, or where they lived.

"Hi, Willie I take it. I'm John and this is Kim."

"Pleased to meet you Kim."

A red flag went up immediately, as he didn't acknowledge John. Probably purposely.

"You know what we're trying to arrange, I take it?" John interjected.

"Absolutely. I look forward to this. I love white women. So freaky. You like black cock baby?"

"I think it's safe to say that I like cock. Big cock. Doesn't have to be black. As you can see, I have a white boyfriend."

"And I'll bet he's very good to you. Now he's looking to improve your life with a real dick."

Let's get something straight. My man is more than enough to please any woman. He has mad skills. We're just looking for numbers, and if you can't show him some respect, we don't need you."

"Whoa, whoa. Didn't mean to offend, but everyone knows that once you go black, you never go back."

Kim turned to John and said: "This must be our day for stupid adages. Let's go. Have a nice day Willie. You don't make the cut."

"You warned me about the tone. I hope they're not all like that. I dated black men in college. They treated me like a trophy, sure, but all the men I've been with until you did the same. Those guys got along with the other students, black, white, Hispanic, Asian. I don't get it."

"You're talking about school, but this guy, and many like him strut their stuff on a site that's all about dominating white couples. Maybe we'll get lucky and find a few guys who are just playing the role, but don't honestly feel that way."

"Come on baby, lets go downtown and get some good Chinese food."

That said, they decided to eat and stay in the city for the day. John knew that there was someone good playing a jazz club in the Village that night. They could hang out, maybe go to the Museum of Sex, which had John curious.

"Lord, the food here is so good. How did you find this place anyway?"

"I wanted to avoid the tourist traps and I looked for places that the locals were eating at. This is one of them. It's gotten around a little bit, as you can see, but it's still a little out of the way in a basement, so tourists aren't feeling so secure. Their loss. I hope they never find out."

From Chinatown they headed uptown to Gramercy, where the museum was located. There wasn't all that much there, and they were both underwhelmed. It did kill time before heading to the Village. It was still too early for a show, so they decided one of the bars would be cool. Neither one of them were big drinkers, but they hit the bar George was working at that day. He was happy to see John, and doubly happy that Kim was with him.

"I see you guys did hook up. I'm happy for the both of you."

"Thanks George. And thanks for the endorsement. I heard you put in the good word for me."

"I didn't say anything that wasn't true, did I young lady. Kim is your name, right."

"Good memory George. You were spot on. Best decision of my life."

"Can I buy you guys a drink."

Hanging out till The Note is open."

"Good show there. I had some patrons stop by my other gig last night after, and they said it was terrific."

"Counting on it George."

They nursed their beers and shot the shit with George for a few hours, then headed the two blocks to The Note.

Ordering a couple of more drinks while waiting for the show to start, Kim admitted to John: "You know I've never been to a jazz club before. I've heard the name of this place, but never been. It looks like a cozy spot to listen to music."

"It is. There aren't very many clubs that play jazz anymore. The hot spots used to be up on 52nd St., and there were a few clubs in the Village. Now I can only name two. It's a shame, but jazz isn't the sugar rush of pop music. It's deeper, and you have to listen."

"I remember that playlist you turned me on to our first night together. Obviously we were preoccupied at the time, but it was really cool. I actually had a couple of those tunes playing in my head for a couple of days."

"We'll work on that. My music collection is pretty comprehensive. It's far from only jazz. I like rock and blues even more. There are some good concerts coming up this summer at Jones Beach. Perfect summer day. Frolic on the beach, then an open air arena on the water. Best way to deal with those hot, sticky days."

"That really sounds good. I know you're probably tired of my bringing up past experiences with the crowd I hung out with, but I've really learned a lot about quality of life from you. I thought front row seats for the pop singer of the moment, who didn't even sing some of the songs because the dancing made it impossible, was the shit. Now I know that it was just shit. Listen, honey, let's just go into Brooklyn tonight. I know Jeri would be happy to see us. I don't even think she went out tonight."

"Cool. You want me to stay over till Monday?"

"Why not? You've got some stuff there now. Let's go."

Entering the apartment, the smell of sex was pervasive. There were moans coming from Jeri's bedroom. Kim had to laugh.

"I guess Jeri found someone to hang out with tonight."

"No shit. That odor is making my dick hard."

"Easy boy. Go to my room and I'll take care of that little problem for you."

Jeri heard them come in and popped her head out.

"Hi guys. We'll be right out."

"Don't worry honey. Have your fun."

"Oh, we're finished...for now. Let's hang for a little while. I miss you two."

Jeri went back into her bedroom for a couple of minutes to straighten up, and dress her conquest for the night. She was a cute little goth punk with the requisite tattoos and piercings by the name of Susie. A little uncomfortable at first because obviously they knew what was up, but soon found out that there was no judgement. Only warmth.

Susie was in the experimental stage, not sure who she was, and apparently Jeri was just the right mix of stunning beauty and take charge attitude. Seeing the way Kim and John related to each other, and Jeri, made her feel at ease. She also noticed that Jeri was paying a lot of attention to John. She thought she was strictly gay, but maybe not. That seemed to make her feel even more comfortable, if not jealous. There was a lot of sexual tension in the room.

"Susie," said Jeri "how curious are you about sex?"

"I'm not sure what I am. I've been with boys, but no fireworks, so I wanted to try girls. You are amazing, but I still don't know."

"You know, you don't actually have to choose. You can just concentrate on the person, not what sex they are. Or not. Don't let it hang you up. These two over here are madly in love with each other, yet willing to let others into their lives. There are no rules. You get to make them up. You're a rebel at heart. Stay that way."

"Are you guys going to fuck?"

"Maybe"

"Can I join?"

"I can only use my mouth tonight Susie. It's my time of the month. I'm willing to share my man with both of you. He owes some butt love to Jeri. Maybe the two of us can help them."

"That's what I'm talking about baby" said Jeri. "Give me a few to clean up. I've been waiting too long for this."

"John, baby, why don't you show Susie what you're working with."

Out came his trouser snake, and a gasp of appreciation passed Susie's lips.

"That's pretty big. How do you handle it."

"Actually, she handles my dick with ease. Watch her deep throat it."

Kim took his cock in her hand, hefted it, then sucked the head. She pointed it at Susie and told her to take a taste. Susie was a little intimidated, but Kim was cooing in her ear and giving cocksucking instruction, teaching her to breathe through her nose and open her throat. She got about half of it in before gagging.

Not being a quitter, Susie tried again and got a little more in. Drool was leaking out of her mouth onto John's cock and Kim grabbed it, slicking the shaft with her throat lube, then taking it all the way down. She passed it back to Susie, who tried again. John decided to help her. When she reached as far as she could, he told her to hold there. He pinched her nose, forcing Susie to open her airways, or at least try to, and she almost got all of it before pulling away.

"Fuck! That was cool! This is fun!"

Kim bobbed on it again, handing it back to Susie while she attacked John's hanging balls. They worked together, making him hard as a rock. Jeri reappeared from the bathroom.

"Hey, save some for me!"

"You clean now sweetie?"

"I am, and ready to rock."

Jeri got to her knees and joined the other two. She decided that two on a cock was enough, so she went to John's backdoor and stuck her tongue in there, remembering how much he had liked the beads. This was way too good for John. He was dying to give some pleasure to somebody.

"Let's go to the couch" he said.

John sat, Kim and Susie resuming their ministrations, then ordered Jeri to sit on his face. She stood up over his face and lowered her ass onto his mouth while facing the other two.

Susie and Kim were trading off the cock and kissing each other. Jeri was getting totally worked up and signaled she was ready.

Kim held up John's cock for her and she sat right down on it in a squat. The head went in easily and Jeri stopped for a moment. Her throbbing subsided quickly and she started working down the spit lubed shaft.

Kim motioned Susie over and told her to sit on John's face. She had a great view of the anal penetration from there, and John was as good a pussy licker as Jeri was. Kim knelt between John's legs and started sucking on Jeri's dripping snatch.

The apartment was starting to smell like a fish market. Jeri was finding out what a great ass fucker John was. Besides having control, his lack of extraordinary girth allowed his cock to go in deeper than anyone had before, and Jeri loved it. She did a squat workout on his turgid tool, Kim lapping at her pussy and his shaft.

"Do you want some of this sweetie, he does belong to you."

"Enjoy yourself. I'll get mine later."

"How about you Susie. Ever give up the ass?"

"No" was the barely audible answer.

"It's good. You'd like it."

"Doesn't it hurt. It's so big."

"Maybe a little at first, but John is really good at breaking asses in. Just ask Kim"

"Word" said Kim.

"I just don't want to seem greedy. But if there are no takers..."

Jeri dropped down with her back on John's torso and let him work out on her hungry hole. She was getting dick drunk as John was grabbing her by the hips and jerking his cock off with her tight hole. Susie was creaming on John's face, losing control of her body. She dropped onto the couch in orgasmic spasms.

"One down!" yelled Jeri. Kim left John and Jeri to help Susie. Stroking her and cooing in her ear.

"I know how it is baby. It's good isn't it."

Susie could only nod her head yes.

Jeri propped up and started working the cock in her ass. She was pumping and swirling and bobbing and weaving. Doing everything she knew to get John off, but he was in complete control. Grabbing Jeri by the hips, he lifted her off him and flipped her onto the couch. Raising her ass up, he penetrated in a modified missionary position. Jeri could see him penetrate even better from this position, but the stroking was slower. Kim had her head in Susie's cooch, bringing the little punk to another orgasm. Jeri could see that too.

"Do me doggy, John."

He pulled out so Jeri could flip over. Ass up, face down, and John buried the bone deep in her guts.

"Give it all you got, stud!"

John pounded the horny hole for all he was worth. Jeri fucked back at him with a force of her own. This couldn't last much longer. Jeri came hard and broke away, curled up on the couch and shaking like a leaf.

"Get over here John" ordered Kim. She grabbed his cock and licked it clean.

"Fuck Susie's pussy."

Susie's eyes went wide.

John held out his cock for her and Susie opened her legs for him. Nineteen,barely an adult, and her pussy was tight.

John was gentle, not forcing anything while Susie adjusted. She'd never had anything this big in her vagina, but she was a born trouper. Little by little he opened her up.

Susie's body was reacting by sending copious amounts of lube, which was frothing up around his shaft. Kim loved licking his rod as it left her pussy. Susie came pretty quickly, and really hard. She squeezed him so tight that it was all over for John now too.

He pulled out and came all over Kim's face. She loved it. Jeri was back with the living by now and started licking the cream off of her, then making her way over to the stunned woman/child and shared it with her. Jeri held her gently, letting her little friend recover from all the excitement, then led her to the bedroom for a well earned sleep, nodding good night to her two wonderful friends. Kim and John retired to her bed for the night as well.

Chapter 9 - Meet Tyler

Kim woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee. Bleary-eyed and not ready to start her day with a blow job, as per usual whenever she slept with John, but curious to check her period. Everything seemed back to normal, and no cramps. She was good to go, and not a moment too soon. She was mad horny after that little show she only played a minor part in last night.

Kim had to admit to a little jealousy, or maybe just envy, that the other two women got dicked down and she didn't. It was kind of hot, but she was a doer, not a watcher, in her heart of hearts. John was going to have to give her a good seeing to this morning. The thought of that was going to make going back to sleep difficult.

Climbing back into bed, she observed John's gentle breathing in the moonlit room. A couple of months ago this man wasn't even in her life or on her radar. Now she couldn't imagine a life without him.

The covers were only partially over him, his torso exposed. Kim couldn't help but touch him. As usual, where her hand went, her tongue followed. Very gently, so as not to wake him, she nibbled on his body, tasting his dried perspiration. "Salty, but not objectionable," she thought.

When John started to stir, she stopped. "Too early. I'll let him sleep." She got up to close the curtains, or she'd never get back to sleep, especially in her present agitated state. Lying next to her wonderful lover, Kim masturbated quietly, not cumming, but to take the edge off before drifting off.

For a change, it was John who woke first. This time he was giving Kim tender kisses to her neck and body. His hands were caressing her smooth skin gently. Kim's eyes were slits, and she saw his head moving down her torso. She figured he'd stop at her stomach, knowing she was on the rag, but he surprised her and kept going. He couldn't have known that her period was over, but he was going to lick her down there anyway. What a man. What a freak.

"Thank you baby. My period's past, but I'm not daisy fresh, if you know what I mean."

"I don't care. I owe you. You were such a good sport last night."

John pulled off her cover and spread her legs. Down he went, licking Kim's crack, opening the pretty flower with his tongue. Not going as deep as was usually the case, he concentrated on her lips and clit.

"That's good baby. Work my clit!"

The pent up energy and frustration got the better of Kim and she grabbed his head and ground her mons on his willing face. John loved when she did that. Kim came, then pulled him off her body. She pulled him up on the bed and went after his cock.

John's taste brought last night's orgy flooding back. This just made her hornier. John grew quickly and Kim was deep diving his cock repeatedly. The gagging brought that treasured throat lube, making everything go down smoother, and made her a bit dick drunk.

1...56789...13