The Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Cont'd story of young woman's journey to sexual gratification.
3.3k words
4.42
5.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kat1971
Kat1971
11 Followers

Siobhan stayed in her room the rest of the day, watching crappy Saturday daytime TV, wishing the time away waiting for the time she could return to the safety of the University lectures where she could re-focus her attentions. She found a can of warm diet coke in her suitcase and that was all she managed to eat or drink for the entire day.

The time came when she had to leave the security and privacy of her room and head downstairs. It was 4pm and she had chosen her moment when she thought she had heard a total of four, or was it three, clicks of the front door locking shut. All her housemates must have left.

Siobhan put on a roll neck jumper and stepped into a pair of jeans and crept downstairs. The house was still unfamiliar, so unlike a home, as if she was a visitor in someone else's house. She entered the kitchen and opened the fridge door to find something to eat.

"Oh there you are love, I thought you must have disappeared back to, where was it, Brighton."

Siobhan froze at the sound of Carly's unmistakable Essex accent. She put on the best most confident smile she could muster and turned round.

"Guildford," she said with a slight croak in her voice "Guildford," she repeated more clearly.

"Oh yes, that was it, Guildford." "How are you hun, you look quite washed out, like you seen a ghost or something".

"I'm fine thanks," Siobhan lied.

"Cool," Carly said as if she had no recollection of what happened just a few hours before. "Did you enjoy the party last night, good wasn't it?"

"Yes, I had a great..."

"Hey, I know," Carly interrupted, "why don't you come out with us tonight? Some of us are going into town. We can show you round some of Southampton hotspots."

"Er, I'm not sure. I'm feeling a bit hungover and got to prepare for first full day at Uni on Monday"

"Sorry, but I'm not to take no for an answer you are coming out with us, it will give us chance to get to know each other even better."

Siobhan wondered what she meant by that comment but Carly's warm and big brown eyes were a difficult combination to resist. A combination, Siobhan thought, many a man had found hard to resist based on the evidence she had seen.

"Oh, go on then," Siobhan said her mouth breaking out into a genuine smile this time "I didn't get chance to talk to everyone last night so would be good to meet you all properly."

"Exactly, and you never know, you might get chance to see me with my clothes on this time," Carly giggled.

Siobhan suddenly felt self-conscious again. "Um, actually, I don't think I have anything to wear. I've only got a few casual outfits to last me the week until my mum and dad bring the rest of my clothes down next weekend."

"Even better," Cark said, "Get upstairs put your face on and we're going shopping."

Before Siobhan could object, Carly skipped out of the room singing Pretty Woman out loud.

......

It was five miles into Southampton town centre but, instead of getting the bus, a taxi was waiting outside the house for the two girls.

"I'm not sure I can afford to take a taxi," Siobhan protested.

"Nonsense, this is my treat anyway. I don't want to hear any complaints this afternoon." "I like you Siobhan and this is your welcome present so no more whinging, ok?"

"Ok," Siobhan said as she climbed into the back of the taxi.

Carly turned to Siobhan and gave another warm smile and placed her hand on Siobhan's leg. Siobhan wouldn't ever dream of being so tactile with a virtual stranger.

Ten minutes later the taxi turned into a side street off the main shopping high street and the girls got out of the cab and Carly leaned into the driver to give him a crisp twenty pound note and a smile. Her generous cleavage clearly visible due to the low cut top and balcony bra that Carly was wearing.

"Keep the change," Carly said to the driver who appeared transfixed on staring at Carly's bosom as he took the money opened mouthed.

"Carly!" Siobhan exclaimed "Why did you do that? That was way too much for the fare."

"Shh, I said no whinging, ok."

Siobhan pressed a finger to her own lips, "That's the last time, promise," she said.

Carly hooked her own into Siobhan's and the two of them waltzed quickly down the street with an air of confidence completely alien to Siobhan.

Carly paused outside a small independent shop and Siobhan looked up at the shop sign that said in bright pink lettering 'La Boutique'.

"This looks expen..." Siobhan stopped her own sentence, reminding herself of the instruction given to her by her new friend.

Carly entered the shop first, followed by Siobhan two steps behind.

"Good afternoon, Miss Jackson," the assistant greeted Carly with a friendly smile.

"Hi, Sophie," Carly said "this is my new friend Siobhan, and we're out to buy a lovely outfit for a girls night out tonight."

The assistant gave Siobhan a warm smile as well. "Great, now what sort of thing were you looking for?" she asked. Siobhan looked around at the colourful racks of glittery expensive looking clothes.

"Um, I'm not sure."

"Something sexy," Carly spoke for her, "Something hot and very sexy."

Carly walked over to the rack of skirts and picked out several of the shortest ones available. She went over to the tops and, again picked several of the more skimpy looking tops on the rack.

"Try these," she said pushing them into Siobhan's chest.

Siobhan entered the dressing room area which was very spacious with big velvet curtains and huge full length mirrors.

Siobhan stepped out of her jeans and pulled her roll neck jumper over her head. She stood in front of the mirror in just her underwear. The lighting was perfect, making her skin look warm and smooth and she stared at her semi -naked body. She can't remember seeing it look this good before and wondered whether they were trick mirrors to make you think you looked better than you were so you spent more money.

Siobhan slipped on the first skirt, a tight black number which slid over hips and fit snuggly against her buttocks. She could feel the quality of the material and the shape of the cut; she then glanced in the mirror. The bottom of the skirt barely covered her knickers, the very tops of her thighs, which had never been exposed to the public before, clearly visible. She turned round and looked over her shoulder and could see her round pert bottom fill the skirt perfectly with no material spare.

Siobhan then slipped on the first top, a tight, bright red lycra number, cut low and fit tight around the waist. Again, the quality meant it was a perfect fit showing off Siobhan's ample bosom with the top of her bra clearly protruding above the v-shape which cut deep between her breasts.

The edge of the curtain was pulled aside and Carly peered in. "Let's have a look at you," she said with the usual authority.

Siobhan turned around with her hands hooked together in front her. Carly took Siobhan's hands and put them to her side and stepped back. "Stunning, simply stunning," Carly said with complete sincerity, "There's just one thing adjustment to make it perfect."

Carly approached Siobhan, their faces only inches apart. Siobhan could feel Carly's breath as Carly placed her arms around Siobhan's waist and onto her back. Siobhan was frozen solid and could feel her heart beat faster again. She was sure Carly would almost feel it beating against her as their chests made the slightest contact. Carly's hands reached into the back of the top and within a split second had unclasped Siobhan's bra. Carly smiled and Siobhan could only stare and try and control her increased breathing.

Carly brought her hands back to the front and slipped inside the material, pushed her warm hands up and reached the cups of the bra and gently pulled it downwards and out of the top.

Carly took a step backwards, looked Siobhan up and down, smiled and said "Now that's perfect."

Siobhan turned to the full length mirror and saw a different top altogether. Her natural breasts filled the top perfectly, a clear three inch line separating her breasts creating a cleavage that she had never seen before. She quickly became aware of her erect nipples, so clearly visible through the material; but she liked what she saw and instead of the normal reaction of covering them up she took a deep breath in to accentuate the two small bullets that were trying to push their way out.

"Wow," Carly said with her mouth open "Now that's what I call a great pair of tits."

......

Siobhan and Carly returned back to the house, Siobhan arms laden with several shopping bags of clothes from various expensive boutiques. Siobhan had felt guilty for letting Carly pay for everything but Carly had been so insistent and Siobhan found she had choice but accept her new friend's generosity.

"Now," Carly said "go and put on that first outfit you tried on meet back down here in 15 minutes because the taxi is coming back to take us all into town."

Siobhan did exactly what she was told and went back upstairs to get changed. She put the black skirt and red top and looked again in the mirror. She saw a representation of herself she had never seen before, although she felt attractive and sexy, she felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of being seen in public looking so... available.

Siobhan looked again into the mirror focusing on how the overall affect was not quite the same with her bra on.

"In for a penny.." Siobhan told herself and quickly whipped off her cream white bra and threw it onto the bed. Siobhan smiled herself and could see her nipples begin to grow underneath the thin material. "Fuck it," Siobhan said as she turned and walked out of the room feeling especially hot between her legs.

"Oh my god," Toby said with his jaw wide open as Siobhan walked into the kitchen.

"Doesn't she look great," Carly said with a broad, proud smile.

Siobhan suddenly realised self-conscious with a man in the room, bringing her arms to her front to try and lessen the visual impact of her bra-less chest.

"Rachael and Rebecca have already gone into town on the bus and we're meeting them at The Orange Rooms later," Carly said, pulling down and twisting the base of her tight red dress so it sat perfectly across her taut body. She pushed out breasts so her own bra-less chest stuck out as if to show off her own nipples that had responded to seeing Siobhan's.

"Now, let's party," Carly laughed and linked one arm in Toby's and the other in Siobhan's. "Tonight, is going to be a great night, I can feel it in my pussy."

"Carly!" Toby exclaimed, "You are one terrible and frisky harlot."

The Orange Rooms was loud and full of people. Most of the girls wearing their own skimpy outfits to attract attention from the on-looking throng of the males; but as soon as Carly and Siobhan entered the room it seemed every one of them stopped and stared at the two girls. Toby was in the middle of them, arms linked, with a huge smile on his face like a cat that just got the cream.

Carly then broke the link as she ran screaming with excitement as she saw her two other housemates at the bar, running up to them and giving them a big hug and kiss. Acting as if she hadn't seen them for years, rather than the one hour it had actually been.

Siobhan and Toby were left arm in arm and suddenly Siobhan felt rather awkward, and Toby sensed the unease and dropped his arm gently and smiled at Siobhan. "Come on, let me get you drink," he said kindly.

The five housemates gathered at a low table, with Rebecca and Rachael sat on one side and Carly, Toby and Siobhan squeezed tightly into the other two-seater brown leather sofa. The noise of the music made it impossible for them talk to the others across the table so the three of them chatted to each other, with Siobhan in the middle, being the centre of attention. Not just from the two friends either side but also a group of men standing at a taller table nearby.

"I think they like your outfit," Carly whispered in Siobhan's ear.

"I'm sure they must be looking at you," Siobhan replied.

"Nonsense, they've been staring at your tits ever since they got here."

Siobhan giggled, the three large glasses of wine starting to take effect.

"Toby, why don't you go and chat with the two girls for a bit," Carly said nodding towards Rachael and Rebecca. Toby looked disappointed but knew there was no point arguing with Carly and put his hand on Siobhan's thigh to ease himself off the sofa. Siobhan felt the warmth of the palm on her naked thigh and it made her tingle and she instinctively placed her own hand on top of Toby's as he stood up. Toby let his fingers glide over Siobhan's own gently as he moved away, turning to give her a warm smile as he moved to the other side of the table.

Carly placed her own on Siobhan's other thigh and nudged herself even closer, leaning in and whispering again into her ear. "I know what will really tease them," she said. Carly moved her lips down to Siobhan's neck and kissed her gently, lips caressing the smooth skin. Siobhan reacted by tilting her head to the side and giggled a tickly giggle, but the smell of Carly's Prada perfume and the warmth of her breath on her neck stopped her smiling and she turned to face Carly with millimetres separating their lips. Siobhan felt her heart race again as Carly moved her hand further up Siobhan's thigh as they stared at each other, their lips slightly parted and their breathing getting faster and shallower.

Siobhan sensed the increase attention audience of three lads, their conversation paused while they all stood transfixed on the actions of the two girls in red. Carly looked towards them and smiled, her body clearly turned on by their gaze. Siobhan turned to see her three other housemates engaged in conversation seemingly unaware of what was happening across the table, or was it because they were used to seeing Carly behave in this way. Siobhan decided she didn't care much because the hand on her thigh was now underneath her short skirt and she could feel the wetness of her pussy seep into her knickers.

"Did you like what you saw this morning," Carly said, her lips brushing Siobhan's ear making her nipples stand ever more erect.

Siobhan, even though more relaxed could only say "I, I'm not sure what you mean."

Carly moved her hand higher so her finger tips touched the edge of Siobhan' knickers, "You know, seeing me suck a guy's cock." Siobhan took a sharp intake of breath as the fingers slipped under the wet material of her knickers and one finger slide up one side of her labia towards her clit.

Siobhan found it difficult to speak, "I, I, I'm not sure what I saw."

"You saw my mouth slide up and down a guy's big fat cock. Did you like it? I know you did. And I bet you like this." Carly slipped a finger into Siobhan's soaking pussy.

Siobhan let out a soft groan and looked at Carly in astonishment, not believing what was happening but at the same time helpless with the desire she felt as she felt the finger probe deeper into her pussy. She stared into Carly's beautiful eyes as if to say stop but please keep going at the same time.

Carly broke the gaze and looked over at the three men stood nearby and Siobhan followed by turning her head towards them. She saw them talking to each other and egging one of them to move closer to get a better look to confirm what they thought and hoped was happening right in front of them.

Carly knew what they wanted and nodded towards the empty seat and the closer of the three men wandered over putting on a confident swagger and placing his pint on the table in front of Carly and Siobhan.

"Mind if I join you," he said with an excitable smile on his face. Before he got an answer he turned around to his mates and nodded and mimed something like "Fuck me, they are".

Carly leant across Siobhan's chest deliberately brushing her cheek against Siobhan's erect nipples, "Only if you're man enough big boy".

The man immediately sat down next to Siobhan and gazed down at Siobhan's lap and the movement of Carly's hand under the skirt. He looked up at Siobhan and could see she had her eyes closed and head tilted backwards and when he looked down again he saw her legs part further and her hips slide further down the seat to try and get more of Carly's finger inside her.

Carly gently pulled her finger out of Siobhan's soaking wet pussy and slid up towards her clit where it started to gently rub the hardened button of flesh. "Put your hand on his cock and tell me how big it is," Carly whispered into Siobhan's ear. Siobhan with her eyes still closed instinctively did what she was told and her left hand rested on the man's right thigh and slid upwards towards his groin. She didn't have to move it very far before she felt a firm bulge along the line of his inner the thigh. His hardened cock had come out of his underpants and was resting on his muscular thigh. Siobhan's little and ring fingers stroked along the head of his penis and could feel it react by pulsing against her touch. She let her fingers follow the shaft up to the base as it to count the inches so she could do as instructed and tell Carly exactly how big it was.

Siobhan turned to Carly and opened her eyes "Its fucking huge," she giggled.

"Well done my sweet, a good find," Carly responded and rubbed her clit harder and said "Now imagine watching me suck that huge cock until it explodes".

Carly turned to the guy who was no longer smiling but staring at Siobhan gently stroking his cock. "Get me a bottle of Moet and two glasses and you can shove that gorgeous cock into my mouth."

The guy took a moment and then with a sudden urgency shouted over to his mates, "Bottle of champagne, now".

"Not any champagne, I said Moet" Carly insisted calmly.

"Moet, get Moet" the guy shouted again frantically. His mates looked at each other quizzically and then laughed. "I'll give twenty quid to whichever of you wankers gets it first." They both raced to the bar.

"What about your friend?" the guy asked hoping she was part of the deal.

"I think she's about done" and with that Siobhan tilted her head forward and her body began to shake, her pelvis spasm around the slowing movement of Carly's fingers on her clit.

As the bottle arrived, Carly and the guy walked towards the ladies and Siobhan collapsed into a heap on the sofa smiling like she's never smiled before.

Kat1971
Kat1971
11 Followers