All Comments on 'The Babymaker Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.. nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Carla is one of the wife of the establishment and David turning up dead shows that he is/was a wimp acting husband. The dirty Es. are looking for the tapes to avoid complications with the IC..

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next chapter of the story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon. As usual, Level 3 Patreon patrons are getting the cliffhanger answer tonight (9/1) at 9:00pm Eastern time.

Also, if you make a comment PLEASE PUT A TITLE IN THE TITLE BOX! There was a comment to the last story that wasn't showing up. I could see it, because I can read comments through my website dashboard, but y'all can't see that. I don't know what the glitch is, but it will help if you put a title in the title box. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual you seem to know when to throw some new twist to your story but seems that David Rose may have been preordained to pass away in your story. This has some relation to the business that they both supposedly operate. Keep the clues coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still suspicious of Laura and Joanne. There is some coincidence going on but 2 different things happening. The baby maker I believe is cia program for breeding future recruits. From the women involved they are mostly intelligent an beautiful. They were also career driven , in their 30s, which would hint a career that children don't fit in. They are also married to older cucks. The men that have been offed knew about the cia camera.

Joanne could be a very well hidden leaker. She hears most all privy info, smart enough to not make the mistake she just made. She also I belive almost went to the fbi and then decided to stay

Mr3x49Mr3x49over 2 years ago

Great mystery. My guess is that the David Rose who was interviewed and ended up murdered is not the same person as the David Rose of the Tau Fraternity, who is the real murderer or paid the real murderer to take out Carl. I think this real David Rose has been operating under a different name, hoping but not expecting Wilson Hammonds or Cain Mitchell?

Firepaw250Firepaw250over 2 years ago

Great story as usual. You have a very creative mind and use it very well.

Love your stories. I wish you had or thought about a book or series of books.

I along with Many others would love to get.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

What a mess the TCPD seem to have got themselves into?

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES