The Babysitter Pt. 06

Story Info
Stefan and Ash spend their first full night together.
2.2k words
4.8
5.9k
8

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STEFAN

Stefan walked backwards into his bedroom, never taking his eyes off of Ash as he led him to the bed. He perched on the edge; the foam material of the mattress sunk under his weight. Spreading his legs, he pulled Ash in by the hips, surprising himself by how relaxed he was. Things were definitely about to go further than dry humping and hand jobs, and he was totally okay with it. He was even excited.

His eyes took stock of the man in front of him--from Ash's blonde hair thrown up into a top knot to his bright blue eyes, from his Grecian nose to his lovely pink lips--and was left breathless by his beauty.

He had to kiss him.

Without words, Stefan's hands slid down the backs of Ash's thighs, lightly tugging him forward. Ash used Stefan's shoulders for support to straddle his waist; his weight was a pleasing comfort.

Wrapping a hand around the back of his neck, Stefan pulled Ash's mouth to his. The kiss was slow and easy, simply kissing just to kiss and not a means to an end, their lips fitting together again and again like the perfect puzzle. Ash's fingers ran through his hair, scraping lightly across his scalp. Stefan's hands teased the hem of Ash's shirt, fingertips lightly tracing along his lower back.

That touch sparked something between them. Ash desperately grabbed at the collar of Stefan's shirt, breaking apart just long enough to pull his shirt over his head.

Stefan dropped it on the floor by his feet and scooted back on the bed. Ash followed, crawling after him, a lion after its prey. When Stefan stopped, Ash resumed his position, climbing back into Stefan's lap, knees astride.

Propped up on his elbows, their eyes were locked in on each other; chests expanding, breaths heavy with anticipation.

Ash placed his hands on Stefan's chest and pushed, forcing him flat on his back. He rolled his hips forward, grinding their cocks together, just once, and stopped. Wanting more friction, more feeling, Stefan canted his hips upward, but Ash put his weight into his hands, instructing Stefan, without words, to stay down.

He obeyed.

Satisfied, Ash's fingers kneaded his muscles; his fingers threaded through his wispy chest hair, gently tugging. The sting had Stefan hissing through his teeth.

Ash rolled his hips forwarded once more and leaned in, brushing the tips of their noses together; his breath ghosted over Stefan's lips but never connected. He was being such a tease, and Stefan loved it.

Sliding a hand up, Ash cupped Stefan's neck and turned his head to the left. He placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before raking his teeth along his jawline. His mouth continued to kiss a trail down his neck and across his collarbone. He kissed down his chest, stopping just long enough to flick a nipple with his tongue but not to satiate him.

Stefan wasn't sure if he was allowed to touch, so kept his hands fisted in his bedsheets as Ash licked and kissed a path downward. Every little touch left his skin tingly and him desperate for more.

When he reached the waistband of his underwear, Ash looked up through his long eyelashes to make sure that Stefan was paying attention. He moved back to his elbows so he could get a better look.

He kissed along the elastic, the already sensitive skin twitching and undulating with each tender touch. His nerves tingled and his dick throbbed. Ash's teeth tugged at the band, releasing it with a snap! that caused Stefan to hiss and jump. Without missing a beat, before the bite had faded, his mouth latched onto the skin right above his hip. Stefan threw his head back and moaned.

His mouth brutally sucked and licked, clearly trying to work a bruise into his skin, and the idea made Stefan so hot and impossibly harder. He loved the thought of having a love bite in such a secret place. He could imagine one of the guys at his gym seeing it and wondering which woman gave it to him while secretly knowing the sexy truth.

He released the skin with an audible smack and wasted no time continuing his downward odyssey, mouthing his dick through the material of his shorts. Stefan luxuriated in the feeling of his hot breath on his aching cock.

Sitting up, Ash tapped his thigh and said, "Hips up."

He popped up long enough for his lover (realizing just then how much he liked that label for Ash--his lover, his beautiful, blonde lover) to pull down his shorts. His dick sprang free, pointing straight up in the air, the tip already glistening with precum.

Ash inhaled sharply, his eyes going wide as he took in this recent revelation. (Stefan didn't think anyone had ever looked as dick that way before, amazed and almost ravenous.) He licked his lips as his hand trailed lightly from the base to the tip, barely a touch.

"When I tell you that I have been fantasizing about this dick for damn near a decade..."

Inexplicably thrilled, Stefan asked, "And is it living up to your expectations?"

Giving Stefan's dick a thorough squeeze, he said, "Even more so."

But instead of offering any kind of desired relief, Ash continued to tease him, kissing and licking his inner thighs, grazing his teeth over the soft skin until Stefan couldn't take it any longer.

"Please," he rasped, his dick searching for warmth.

Ash placed his hands on his hips and pushed. Looking into Stefan's eyes, he said, "Tell me what you want."

"Your mouth. On my dick. Now."

"Like this?" Ash finally touched him, grabbing his aching cock with one hand and licking a slow circle around the tip, the flat of his tongue scooping up the moisture there. "Or like this?" He kissed an open-mouthed path down to the base.

"Ash!" he growled, the sound emerging from deep within his chest.

The younger man stopped and looked up with feigned innocence just before he winked.

Everything after seemed to happen so fast. One hand splayed over this left hip and the other gripped him hard. Ash tapped his dick against his lips--the slap, slap, slap-ping set off something primal in Stefan--his mouth releasing a sound he didn't know he was capable of making. And when Ash's lips closed around Stefan's cockhead and gave a slow, decadent, suck, his back arched up off the bed.

"Yessss."

Ash's mouth worked lower and lower until his nose was buried in Stefan's pubic hair. He knew the moment Ash felt his dick pulse against this tongue because he moaned, and the vibration reverberated all the way through his cock. For a moment, he thought he was going to blackout from pleasure.

Ash began bobbing his head up and down with earnest vigor, the hot heat of his mouth and his soft lips their own version of heaven.

Stefan pushed up into a sitting position, wanting to watch, needing to see. He cupped his neck, brushing his thumbs over Ash's hollow cheeks. His pretty blue eyes flashed upward, pinning Stefan with his gaze as he slowed his motions, running his tongue up and down the underside of his dick. Stefan's asshole clenched and his cock throbbed with desire.

Ash drew back, coming off of his dick with a pop. His lips were red and his mouth swollen and dripping with saliva. It might have been the most erotic thing Stefan had ever seen.

Burying a hand in Ash's hair, he ran a thumb across his lip and then dipped it in his mouth. Ash sucked, eagerly swirling his tongue around the digit, but Stefan wanted his sensational mouth back on his dick. He gently guided Ash's head, tapping his dick on his lips again. The young man stuck out his tongue and took Stefan to the back of his throat with no hesitation.

He held Ash's head in place as his hips bucked up, working long, slow strokes into his mouth, stimulating every nerve ending on his way in and out, but he steadily started increasing the pace, thrusting his hips faster and faster until Ash's mouth was just a hole for him to fuck. Stefan had had blowjobs before but never like this--the slick smoothness, the warm pressure, the eagerness in which his lover tried to take more. The wet, gurgling sounds coming from his throat mixed with his lust-filled expression went straight to his balls. He barely choked out, "Fuck! I'm gonna come!" before the first hot jet spurted out.

But Ash didn't move. He milked him with his mouth, swallowing the salty drops that shot down his throat.

Stefan had to tap his shoulder to get him to back off. He couldn't think, couldn't breathe, couldn't form coherent thoughts. His skin was too sensitive, overstimulated, and he needed a second to cool off.

He fell back on the bed and focused on filling his lungs with air.

Ash crawled up beside him. Propped up on one elbow with strands of hair falling into his face, he asked, "You good?"

He nodded, pulling Ash on top of him. Kissing him desperately, Stefan's tongue swept into Ash's mouth, tasting himself on the blonde's tongue. The musky, salty flavor was heady and inviting and had his spent dick attempting to twitch back to life. Stefan had never been able to orgasm more than once, but maybe tonight was the night for more than one first.

With a hand on his hip, Stefan rolled them over and pressed Ash into the bed with his weight. He threw Ash's hands over his head, wanting him at his mercy. He kissed and licked and nipped at the soft spot below Ash's ear, rocking and grinding into the impressive erection straining through his clothes.

Unsatisfied with the state of his dress--he wanted them skin-on-skin--Stefan moved to his knees and started untying Ash's pants. Taking the cue, Ash pulled his shirt up and over his head until he was in just his underwear, his dick tenting the material.

He leaned in for a kiss, running his hand up and down his shaft--"Fuck, baby!" flying loose from his lips. Stefan could feel the throbbing heat even through his boxers, could feel that he was ready to come.

He grabbed the waistband of his underwear and gave a good yank, pulling his them down just far enough for his dick to spring free and slap his stomach. His eyes roamed over the long, fleshy member, so hard and so red and so enticing.

Stefan licked his lips as his hand slowly stroked Ash's long shaft. The pad of his thumb ran over the slit, eliciting a whimper. He kept up the steady motion, squeezing on each upstroke as he positioned himself lower on the bed. His eyes took in the magnificent challenge in front of him, pressing a kiss to the tip and tasting the leaking liquid. It wasn't exactly what he was expecting, but it wasn't bad either.

"You don't have to. If you're not ready."

Shaking his head, he said, "I want to, but I might be bad."

"Honestly, I don't think it'd matter what you did. Your hand would be enough."

"Until I give you the worst blowjob of your life," he said, kissing his inner thigh.

"Hey." Ash cupped his face, gently caressing his cheek. "You could never."

Emboldened, Stefan took a deep breath and cupped Ash's balls, rolling them in his hand as he leaned forward and licked more of the clear, viscous fluid from the head of his cock.

He slowly licked a circle around the tip before licking stripes down Ash's shaft. The feeling against his tongue was so different from anything he'd ever experienced before. His dick was hard but somehow still soft. It was silky and smooth but also textured. And the taste mixed with his mint and honey scent was indescribable. It was rich and intoxicating, and Stefan wanted more. He wished he could bottle it up.

His initial hesitation was over. He licked back up with the flat of his tongue, catching more precum on the way. He grabbed at the base of Ash's dick, his fingers barely closing around it. Wrapping his lips around the cockhead, he sucked until till his cheeks were hollow.

"Holy fuck." Ash bit off the 'k'. He went completely rigid and tense. Stefan released him.

"Did I--"

Ash shook his head. His voice was tense. "I'm so close. Trying not to come so quickly."

"Don't hold back on my account." Stefan swirled his tongue, sliding two fingers under his ball sack to massage the small patch of sensitive skin before dipping his fingers lower and pressing on his hole.

Ash curled forward and came, a guttural sound ripping from his chest. Stefan slowly stroked him through his release, enjoying his ecstatic expression.

Ash fell back with his arms thrown open. Stefan filled the open space, draping himself over Ash's side. Ash closed his arms around him, a hand on his waist and a hand on his ass, almost as if he were cradling him. They kissed and kissed and kissed some more.

Pressing a kiss to his shoulder, Stefan asked, "Wanna take a warm bath with me?"

Ash nodded lazily. "You may have to carry me, though."

"That can be arranged."

Stefan rolled off the bed, scooped Ash up bridal style, letting out a little squeal of delight, and carried him into the en suite bathroom.