All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Ch. 02'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hotting up :)

cant wait for more, great chapter, easy to read and cant wait to see what happens next...bring on the BBQ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm bored to tears. And by the way, "rouges" is actually "rogues".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved!!!!

This was a great introduction. I enjoyed reading it. I hope Leon is Sam's mate. Can't wait for the BBQ to see what happens. Please don't make us wait too long.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
Keep going!!

Please continue the story i love it.....

jazz1190jazz1190over 11 years ago

More more!!! I need more and I cant wait to read the next chapter but can u make a little more longer then just 2 pages cuz this s a good story and i can wait for it to next chapter to see what is happening.. Your story is different and yet the same of some i have read by other but yours is much better cuz ur story line make sense not just sex but a story that involves find love understanding helping one and another showing what a pack does for any they need help and etc. i cant wait to read the next chapter mmore more

HonourHonourover 11 years ago
Editor please

This is a good story but it would be better for the attention of an editor. For example rogue is a scoundrel in the human world or a vicious individual acting outwith normal or desirable controls, you however had a group of men running around wearing fur and an ancient form of blusher. Grin now that would complicate your choice of category.

A few other places where you appear to have used spell check not a wise thing for a good writers since it only tells you if the word is correctly spelled not that it is the incorrect word.

Please continue writing this story is shaping up nicely.

WesteriaRainWesteriaRainover 11 years ago
Ready for more.

Well done. Can't wait for the next chapter.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
You Continue

to weave an interesting story. I like how you are setting up the "rules" that guide a wolf when searching for a mate. It's almost like you can start dating at 16 but must wait until at least 18 although 21 would be preferable to mate. That Sam is Alpha Bitch material is going to be interesting especially when all of the area Alpha's arrive for the party. I look forward to reading more of your story....

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

Next chapter please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to your next chapter.

I love your story and am looking forward to the opsticles that the lady will overcome,C6F3

UrizielUrizielover 11 years ago
Good Job So Far

I am enjoying this story and I will most definitely follow your posts, however you keep saying rouge and I would like to know whether this is a mistake and you mean rogues or french as all your pack sir names have been. Also if you need an editor don't shy to ask me!

Au revoir

Uriziel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

A good story and I look forward to the next chapter. However, some editing would help with the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So far So good

So far it's a good story. I'm looking forward to the next instalment, so please continue. One point: It's spelled "rogue" not "rouge".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
post next chap!!

Ready for the next one!!! You should post on fictionpress.com That way people can get email updates when you update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i'm loving the story. I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story-Got me hooked

Sorry about signing on without my screen name. I forgot what it even is. I have enjoyed the first two chapters and I am thirsty for more. Look forward to your next addition to the story.

Maria_LunaMaria_Lunaover 11 years ago
Please dont stop!!!

I love this story!!! Please keep on writing it! Cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And then???

What happens next! Please keep writing and finish the story! I enjoyed it and it would be such a pity to leave people hanging.

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
Repetitive?

I'm liking the story but this particular chapter you repeated the age concept twice in detail to the reader. It probably would've been best if u had just said Pierre repeated the same to the entire group and then they react. It's minor but not something I'd like to happen again. I'm excited to see how the mating party goes too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's next??

Don't leave us hanging! I would love to know what happens next in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Please bring the next chapter soon. Loving the story, want more please. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoying it...

just some feedback FYI ... the word is "rogue" not "rouge".

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
More please more

Hey, love the story. Just curious as to when the next chapter is coming? Please bring out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

When you gonna finish it ? The story was great .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Love it! Also I was wondering when the next chapter will come out. Can't wait to read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Can wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When can I read more!

I love this story so far and can't wait for more. I want to read more and soon please you are a really good writer and I love you stories I've read everything you've written so please continue to do so.

Love Nikki xxx

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
when????

Hey, was just wandering WHEN will the next chapters be coming? Really enjoying the story so far. PLEASE don't make ur fans wait months on end for each chapter. Hope u put the next chapter or 2 up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!!!

Please I want to read more!!!!

AiliawatersAiliawatersover 11 years ago
ahhhhhhh

i need more update soon please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously ...

please tell me ur adding more i keep coming back to see if ur adding and so far there has been no new chapters

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
????

I can understand it been a month or 2 at the most between chapters, but not this long. WHEN are the next few chapters coming? You can't get us hooked then make us wait months between chapters.

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Sorry about this.... I submitted the edited version to replace the original and apparently I put the first chapter back up here. It should be fixed soon and chapter three is coming out.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 11 years ago

Where is chapter 2? It seems chapter 2. Is chapter 1

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedover 11 years agoAuthor
Bachelorette 2

To Clarify, I had an editor look through all of my stuff, when I posted up the new edited versions I apparently selected chapter 1 twice, so both chapter 1 and chapter 2 are the same, I found the mistake and submitted the correction and chapter 2 should be back online soon. As for the gap in chapters one to chapter three this will be fixed once chapter two is back up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi there

Just wanted to say thank you for correcting the mistake, chapter3 and Valerie's story makes a lot more sense now. Really enjoyed chapter2 also.

Thank you

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Enjoying this so far !

Keep writing but would love you to explore the difficulty some of the women will have with their wolf mates having been forced to turn :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES