The Backbone of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anika had a sudden thought. And though it would seem like she'd be the main beneficiary, the woman knew that this was perhaps the final obstacle that her husband needed to hurdle in order to return to his normal self.

"Join me on the bed."

Troy nodded. He waited for Anika to sit on the edge of the mattress before he steered himself over. Then he raised the armrest of his powerchair closest to the bed and deftly transferred himself next to his wife.

"Take off my clothes."

"With pleasure." Though Troy had seen the gorgeous woman naked countless times, he breathed in awe as always and knew that he'd be experiencing a massive erection right now had his nerves been able to communicate his muscles.

But he felt nothing below his waist.

"Good, babe. Now lay on the bed and take off your clothes."

Troy was suddenly fearful. "What?"

"You heard me. Lay down, and take off your clothes."

Troy scooting into the center of the bed and robotically began undressing himself. He felt embarrassed beneath Anika's gaze, and the feelings of inadequacy returned. And sure enough, as his wife helped him peel off his pants, he peered down at his flaccid penis that appeared dead and unresponsive.

Having his wife see him in this condition was one thing when she was helping him bath, but this was much different.

As Troy moved to put his pants back on, Anika suddenly crawled over him on all 4's, blocking his way.

He could feel the soothing warmth emanating from her firm body.

He could smell the pleasant scent of her hair as the strands lightly brushed his face.

He could feel her rigid nipples grazing against his chest.

"Isn't this much better, babe?"

"Being naked with you? Yes, it is." Though excitement was evident in his voice, he continued to lay stiffly.

"Now touch me."

Troy lifted his hands and placed them on his wife's hips, and the effect was immediate. "You feel so good, Ani," he crooned. "You've ALWAYS felt so good."

Troy glided his palms gently up and down the sides of Anika's trunk, feeling her hot body and marveling at her unblemished flesh could feel so rock-solid yet silky smooth at the same time.

As Anika lowered herself onto her husband, Troy wrapped his arms firmly around her waist. It was a fierce embrace as he could feel her firm breasts mashed against his chest. And as they tongue-wrestled once more, the man's hand's slithered around his wife's back and to her ass, where he squeezed both cheeks with a roughness that surprised himself.

It elicited the reaction from Anika that he had been hoping for.

"Now there's the Troy that I know."

Troy continued to explore her body brazenly, and wanted more. "Knee over me," he ordered.

Anika grinned in bemusement as complied. A moment later, Troy was staring up at his wife, and at the undersides of her voluptuous breasts as she towered over him. Immediately, his hands sought them out, and he groped them even more harshly than he had her bottom.

Anika purred. "I love it when you play rough with my tits."

Troy chuckled lightheartedly. "I remember."

The couple stared at each other as Troy lovingly touched his wife. The look that passed between them conveyed a thousand words as they began to rediscover their intimacy. Anika soon placed her hands over his, guiding him, to which her husband found extremely erotic.

"Your tits are so perfect... just like every part of you. Just like everything about you."

Anika let go as Troy's hands drifted downward to her tummy, where he traced the ridges of her impressive 6-pack. His wife possessed the body of a fitness model, with beauty second to none, and despite her mouthwatering chest and bottom, it was perhaps her killer abs that had always excited him the most. Troy's hands spread out to her hips against, where he squeezed her toned thighs and circled back to Anika's ass once more.

Then he stared at his wife's pussy.

It was shaved and completely smooth like the rest of her body. Anika's clit was also blatantly jutting out from its hood, a clear sign that she was aroused. It excited Troy, and the knowledge that his wife was happy, in turn, made him happy.

However, despite the fact that he was naked with the most beautiful woman in the world, it still couldn't stir a physical reaction below his waist.

He wanted to make love to Anika so desperately, but he physically could not.

But while Troy would've panicked in the past, his marriage... and life, in general... now felt differently than it did mere moments ago.

He reached out and began rubbing Anika's clit. "Are you ok?" he asked gently.

"More than ok. I LIKE that."

Troy paused long enough to lick his fingertips. With his digits now adequately lubricated, he massaged his wife more enthusiastically. Even better, the man could feel Anika's wetness mixing with his own.

The notion that he was finally giving his wife the pleasure that she had been craving emboldened Troy, and he suddenly slipped 3 fingers into her rapidly moistening pussy.

The move caught Anika unaware, and she yelped in surprise. Gauging her reactions, Troy carefully maintained his speed, ready to slow or stop if he caused his wife even the slightest bit of discomfort. But much to his delight, she began rolling her hips to meet his movements, giving in to the pleasure that he was happily providing.

Troy adroitly slipped a 4th digit in as his wife rode his fingers.

"Fuck... oh fuck! That feels so fucking good."

"God, I love it when you talk dirty like that."

Anika peered down, and the look she levelled him with was like that of a wolf about to pounce on a sheep. "I seem to remember that you love watch me touch myself, too." The woman was still holding his gaze when she cupped her breasts and began toying with herself.

Now it was his turn to swear like a sailor. "Goddamn, you are so fucking hot, Ani. So unbelievably fucking hot."

Troy was thoroughly captivated as his beautiful wife grinding on his fingers as she touched herself, her lithe body writhing and shifting hypnotically to the rhythm of their combined movements. Anika moved with the grace of a ballerina yet leered at him with the intent of a stripper.

Still fingering her vagina, Troy slid his free hand up, beneath Anika's, so he could fondle her breast once more. "I just want to touch you," he begged. "I want to touch every inch of your sexy body."

Anika smiled, dropped her hands to her sides, and closed her eyes. Then she closed her eyes and lolled her head back, causing her ample chest to heave out and effectively giving her adoring husband the authority to do with them as he pleased.

Troy's hand groped, scoured, and swept all over his wife's breasts with the giddiness of a horny teenager. They were perfect is shape, size, and firmness... perfect in every way... and the man believed that he could've spent the rest of eternity staring at, and playing with, Anika's tits. But though he knew that she enjoyed being touched (and roughly, at that!), he wanted to please her even more.

Anika was savoring her husband's rough hands on her most sensitive areas when she suddenly felt him pull away. She opened her eyes and noted his palms on her hips once more. Her brows crinkled in curiosity.

"Scoot up, Ani. Sit on my face so I can eat your pussy!"

The young man didn't wait for a response; he simply ushered the woman forward and began pleasuring her earnestly.

Anika moaned gloriously. "You haven't forgotten how to use your tongue, that's for sure," she crooned.

Troy's lathered his wife's pussy in the ways that he knew she liked best.

He licked up and down along her smooth slit.

He slurped noisily on her pert clit, causing her to squeal and writhe as he seized her in place with strong hands.

He darted the tip of his tongue in and out of her sopping wet and very loose hole.

Anika continued to purr and whimpered as her loving husband performed cunnilingus on her from his back. She could feel his eyes on her, so she commenced fondling her own breasts once more, as much for his pleasure as for her own. The young woman began to glide her lower half against Troy's lips and tongue, delicately dropping more of her weight on him to intensify the penetration and friction.

Troy murmured contently.

He reached up and placed his hands over hers, changing their previous positions.

Troy lapped his wife's pussy harder, deeper, and faster, and Anika rode her husband's face more frenetically.

As their rapidly reached the ultimate crescendo, Troy suddenly jabbed 4 fingers back into Anika's pussy and vigorously rubbed her clit with his opposite hand.

All the while, his tongue never ceased its work.

Anika suddenly threw her head back and screamed, and wrenched herself away. Troy attempted to hold her in place, wanting to witness and feel the fruits of his love and labor firsthand, but not even his powerful arms could keep the fit woman in place. His wife practically slid off the bed, back to him and barely catching herself, as she moaned aloud once more.

A knee-buckling spasm wracked Anika's entire body.

Troy's only regret was that he couldn't bear witness to his wife gushing all over the carpet as she orgasmed.

"Omigod," Anika moaned. Her wobbly legs barely supported her as she leaned backwards on the bed with her elbows. "My legs feel like rubber. I don't think I can stand up!"

Troy grinned. "Now you know how I feel!"

Anika did manage to crawl next to her husband where she lay her head on his chest. "That's not funny," she pouted.

"What, getting you off or joking about being a paraplegic?"

"I'm serious!"

But couple laughed together as they held each other.

"That was fantastic. And 'fantastic' is an understatement!"

"That was totally fantastic!"

"Thank you, Ani. I didn't realize how badly I needed that."

"We both needed a moment like this, and there's no shame in admitting it."

Her husband nodded.

Anika began to giggle. "Besides, I, technically, should be the one thanking you!"

"You never have to thank me for anything," Troy told her solemnly. "Especially not for loving you and being your husband. If anything, I should thank you for sticking with me during my darkest moments."

Anika hugged her him and lay her head on his stout chest again. And as she peered down the length of his body, she eyed his manhood. Troy's penis was still larger than most men's even in its flaccid state, and she reached out to rub it lovingly

Denervated nerves prevented Troy from feeling anything, but he flinched, anyway.

"It's ok, babe. I just want to touch you."

Anika felt her husband tense as she was directly giving attention to his greatest fear: that he could no longer physically achieve an erection and, in a sense, lost his manhood.

The pretty blonde even willed a reaction in the lower half of Troy's body as she continued to stroke his cock, but there was no discernible response. Anika was a highly intelligent, educated woman, but she readily admitted that she didn't fully understand the full nature of spinal cord injuries, including her husband's. Undaunted, the woman decided to attempt something different.

"I think it's time that I returned the favor."

Anika scoot downward with the intent of giving Troy a blowjob.

But he stopped her. "Ani, wait. I'm not ready."

Anika wanted badly to please her husband just as he had pleased her moments ago. However, tonight was a profound moment in Troy's emotional recovery, and in their marriage, and she didn't want to jeopardize things by forcing him into anything that he was not ready for.

Instead, she beamed his her most beatific smile, and snuggled against him.

"I understand, babe. I don't care what we do, just as long as we're together."

Troy lovingly stroked the small of his wife's back. "I don't know what I did in a previous life to deserve you in this one."

"All I know is that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be married to you."

Husband and wife held each other tightly, warm and naked, until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

******************************************************************************

It had taken this long for Troy to realize that he could still be intimate with his wife.

He just needed to get more creative.

A few short days later, Troy was grinning impishly as Anika entered the room. "What?" she demanded warily.

Troy handed her a package. "This just arrived in the mail."

"Is it for me?"

"It has your name on it, doesn't it?"

The package was, indeed, addressed to her. Still suspicious, Anika kept one eye fixed on her smirking husband as she opened it. And when she discovered what was inside, the pretty blonde didn't know whether to laugh or be mortified.

An enormous, hot pink dildo!

The sex toy measured over 9 inches in length, and was composed of silicone. It possessed a bulbous head, veins, and a slight curve that were all shockingly lifelike. And a suction-cup was built into base for reasons that made Anika blush when its purpose dawned on her.

"Uh, babe? What exactly do you expect me to do with this?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Anika slapped his knee with the dildo. He held up his hands before his wife could retort. "Just hear me out, Ani. This is kind of awkward, and probably really weird for me to say, but...." He took a deep breath and set his shoulders resolutely. "I could easily touch you and eat your pussy all day. But I still want more for you."

"Babe, we've had this conversation a million times already."

"I cannot physically achieve an erection, so I cannot be with you in the way that I want." The woman's expression softened, and she felt proud upon hearing the strength and confidence in her husband's voice. In the past, he wouldn't have been able to express such an admission. "I know it's not the real thing, but I just want you to have pleasure in ways that I can no longer give you."

"Oh, Troy... is this what you think I'm truly after?" Anika held up the sex toy and waggled it. It was an oddly hilarious scene to Troy, but he wisely did not laugh. "That I miss getting fucked and having your dick inside my pussy?" The woman didn't normally speak so crudely, but did so currently for emphasis.

"That's not what I'm saying."

Anika sighed.

"Please, Ani. For me."

The young blonde studied the rather intimidating-looking dildo that she clutched in her hand and, despite herself, began to chuckle as she shook her head. "Fine, babe. If it makes you happy, then I'll consider using it someday."

That was the opening that Troy needed. He didn't respond, but remained rooted in place in his powerchair, smiling. His wife's narrow eyes suddenly became wide.

"You don't expect me to use it now, do you?"

"Why not? No time like the present."

She was shocked. "Babe!"

Troy regarded his wife in adoration. "There was a time when we got down and dirty whenever the mood hit us, no matter where we were or what we were doing."

Anika couldn't help but smile at the fond memories. "Like at your parents' house 2 Christmases ago when they had about 50 people over, and we snuck of into one of the guest bedrooms?"

"Or when we pulled over onto the side of the highway for a quickie in the middle of the night during our cross-country trip?"

"The same cross-country trip where I gave you a blowjob in that disgusting porta-potty."

"I gotta admit, Ani, the disgusting porta-potty made that blowjob REALLY hot."

"Ewww! You were so desperate that you couldn't wait!"

"Hey, I paid you back when I ate you out by the pool at that nice hotel in France!"

Anika slugged him in the shoulder. "That was before the porta-potty incident, so technically, you didn't pay me back for that. And what about that time before we went to the gym, where you bent me over and banged the hell out of me without warning?" Her naughty smile was brighter than the sun.

Both were aware that was the last time they had sex.

"Do honestly want me to use this thing now?"

Troy's quiet response was full of conviction. "I do." When his wife hesitated, unsure how to proceed, he suggested mildly. "Just lay over there on the couch, and pull your skirt up."

Troy had said much naughtier things to her many times over, but Anika still blushed profusely. But she obeyed, and slowly hiked her skirt up above her waist. The woman was about to pull down her underwear when she noticed her husband staring at them with his tongue dangling from his mouth like a dog. "Why don't you be a good boy, and take my panties off for me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Troy leaned over in his powerchair, hooked a finger around the waistband, and slowly drew the lacy material down his wife's long runner's legs as if he was drawing open a curtain before a stage play.

Anika's smooth slit gaped invitingly, and he inhaled it's familiar intoxicating aroma.

"Now let me watch you shove that dildo into your pussy and get yourself off."

Now it was her to respond coyishly, "Yes, sir."

Anika licked the pads of her fingers and lubricated her hole. And though her excited wetness was near instantaneous, the young woman couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying her husband's intense scrutiny. She enjoyed performing for him!

Then, cupping the sex toy by its base, Anika inserted the dildo into her slick vagina.

"Ooohhhh..."

"Does it feel good?"

"It feels very good."

Troy was so happy that he joked, "Not as good as the real thing, I hope!"

"This thing is almost as big as you."

They laughed.

Troy was fascinated as his wife guided the dildo in and out of her pussy. She went only halfway at first, but gradually began to take the object deeper and deeper. The way the long length of silicone disappeared into Anika and reappeared over and over, each time glistening a bit more brightly, was mesmerizing, and the young man found himself holding his breath.

Anika was clearing enjoying herself as much as Troy enjoyed watching her, and he wished that he could make this moment last forever. "Now, close your eyes and imagine it's me sliding my cock into you right now."

Anika didn't respond with a quip, and complied with her imagination. The sex toy was gliding into her vagina all the way to its base now, and picking up speed. Concurrently, Anika's breathing became more ragged. Her hips bucked as her entire body succumb to succumbed to pleasure.

Troy wanted to reach out and touch his wife.

He wanted to lick and rub her engorged clit as she fucked herself with the dildo.

He wanted to slip his hands into her blouse and fondle her breasts... his hands were always hungry for his wife's tits.

But he discovered that he didn't want to interrupt Anika, and was content to observe.

"Omigod, god, Troy... omigod..."

"Faster, Ani! Faster! Fuck that pussy faster!"

Anika's hands--- and dildo---were a blur as she masturbated furiously while gasping "Omigod! Omigod!" repeatedly. Finally, she let out a loud whine. A second before she climaxed, she twisted her body away from her husband.

"Oh, no you don't!" Troy taunted. His hand shot out to keep Anika on her back. "You don't get to hide! I want to see you cum!"

Anika tore the sex toy from her vagina, dropping it to the floor, and massaged her clit ferociously as she spouted like a geyser.

The woman continued to moan as Troy roared.

When the moment was over, seemingly in the blink of an eye, Anika exhaled sharply one last time and seemed to collapse into the sofa. Troy steered his powerchair towards her head and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He intended the gesture to be short and sweet--- his wife appeared exhausted--- but she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately.

"God, what did you just do to me?"