The Backside Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry Sir" she said with disappointment.

"Don't you dare be sorry, you tried tremendously and if this isn't right now we won't do it."

I got her hands untied and sat down next to her pulling her in close.

"Okay, I just can't do that right now." She said, exasperated.

"Okay my Muse, you don't need to say anything else."

We sat for a couple minutes. Hayley broke the silence.

"Thank you for the quick response. I think I want to try just the bodnage part. That part was interesting and fun."

"We can do that, but only if you are truly sure. I don't need to do anything tonight." I replied, trying to shore up confidence.

"Can you just tie my hands? I was comfortable with that."

"Of course Hayley." I reached down and quickly untied her ankles, noticing this close how muscular and defined her legs were. I massaged her ankles where the rope had bit in a bit.

"Can I pick out an implement from your wall for you to use on me too?" She asked cautiously.

"Please do" I replied, gesturing toward the toy wall.

Hayley unsteadily stood up. I stood up next to her and took her arm, guiding her gently toward the selection and turning on the light.

"So many to pick from..." she sighed.

"Well it goes from left to right in terms of intensity. I suggest you stick to something on that left half for now. I know we will be able to work our way up to others."

Hayley looked around for a minute and settled on a brown leather wrapped wooden slapper. "This looks nice."

"That one it is then" I smiled at her. I could see the lightness and curiosity coming back to her countenance.

"Alright, Sir. Tie me back up please. I want to show you what a great canvas my ass is." She said, shaking her ass at me and sauntering back over to the studio.

I was pleased we took that break and she had the courage to use her safe word. I had to be sure to remind her of that after the session.

Once she got to the middle of the room where she was before, Hayley put her hands out.

"I'm all yours" she said with a wink.

I retied her hands and and pulled them back into position. Once again position Hayley mostly bet over with her round ass jutting out. Her braided hair fell to one side of her neck. Everything about her screamed sensuality now. Truly an exquisite model.

I made one last check of the cameras to set the audio and automatic shutter triggers.

The slapper Hayley picked out was decidedly not my favorite implement, but it would be able to get the job done.

I lightly ran the slapper across Hayley's bare skin before landing a quick series of warm up swats to both of her exposed cheeks. She cried out just a little as her ass reddened slightly. Hayley did that sexy little move where she bit her lower lip. Hopefully the cameras picked that up and I can pair it with the moment of impact.

After letting my muse catch her breath a bit, I massaged her shoulders and outstretched arms a bit.

"Oh thank you, Sir" she said.

"Are you enjoying this Hayley?" I asked.

"Very much so now. Thank you".

"It's about to get a lot more intense. Stop me if it becomes at all too much." I implored her.

"Yes Sir, I will" she replied as she retensed her muscles and brought herself back to the original position.

Moving around behind her, I lined up and took a couple shadow swings. I pulled back and then brought the implement down hard on her right glute.

"Aah, fuck!" Hayley shouted and danced around a bit, high heels clacking on the hardwood floor. Her ass cheek was already turning a deep red. She quickly regained her composure and braced for another impact. She was a fast learner and could intuit exactly what I needed from her next.

I repeated the hard spank on her left side. This time she let out a groan with the little dance.

"Beautiful Hayley, you're already getting some lovely marks tonight." I needed her to know how well she was doing.

"Thank you Mike...er...Sir" she replied.

"Either moniker is fine Hayley, you know that".

"No, I need you to be Sir to get through this the way we both want."

"Okay, whatever you most enjoy then my Muse. Ready for more?"

"Yes, Sir."

I proceeded to spank her hard numerous times on each ass cheek. She moaned and squirmed deliciously with each strike. The last strike Hayley caught her breath in the middle and pulled up against the rope holding her hands.

"Owwie, that one really stung Sir." She let out, a slight whimper in her tone.

"That was the last one for tonight. You were absolutely incredible and look amazing. I wish you could see this beautifully marked red ass. It truly is a sight to behold" I showered her with these praises as they were both true and what she needed to hear if we were going to push things further along in this artistic (maybe, hopefully more) endeavor.

"Thank you Sir" she let out heavily.

"You're welcome. Let's get you untied"

"Actually before you do that, Sir...Umm, can you, uhh...please...fuck me? I am so wet and horny now. Please help me take care of it." She begged.

I looked at her pleading face. "Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir, I need it bad."

I quickly undressed and positioned myself behind her, already horny from working with her and spanking her incredible ass. I grabbed her hips and Hayley sidestepped a little, spreading her legs apart. I pressed my cock towards he glistening pussy, feeling how soaked she was as the head found entrance to her hole. I slowly worked deep inside her, causing her to let out a moan.

Holding her hips, I picked up the pace, her wet pussy allowing my cock to slide freely. Hayley pushed her hips back into me.

"Ohh yess, that's perfect. More please Sir" she pleaded.

I sped up even more, reaching around with one my hands, stroking her swollen clit. I moaned loud as I felt her work the folds of her pussy around my cock.

"Ohh, fuck, yess I am going to cum!" She shouted.

"Cum for me now my muse!" I commanded her, burying myself inside her and quickly massaging her clit.

"Ohh, mmmmmm, yesss" she exclaimed as her orgasm took over her body. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I held her hips as her body shook and quivered.

"Mmm, yess, perfect Hayley". I slid my cock back and forth as much as her contracting pussy let me.

"Mmm, yess" I groaned as I pushed as deep inside her as possible, my own orgasm rocking my body, shooting deep inside her.

We came down from the orgasmic high together and I slowly pulled out her. Cum dripped out after my cock. I untied Hayley, led her over to the loveseat and got her something to clean up with.

After she cleaned up I massaged her wrists that bore slight marks from the rope.

"Umm, we didn't really talk about it before that happened but, ummm I'm not on birth control...Sir," she said.

"No worries there, I got the snip years ago." I assured her.

"Oh good. I got to caught up in the moment. Can you hold me now?"

I nodded and took her in my arms. Her small frame almost melted into my much larger one.

We both fell asleep and awoke only when it got cold enough in the basement for our naked bodies to start shivering. It was near midnight.

Hayley was barely awake and I carried her up to her room. Her bright eyes caught mine as I was laying her in bed.

"Thank you for these last few days. They have been incredible...Sir" she added with a wink.

"Indeed they have Muse." I replied, taking her heels off and tucking her under the covers.

I couldn't wait to review the many photos in the morning.

12