The Backup Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myriam leaned in close enough that Natalie could smell the girl's perfume. "You seem like the quiet type when... you know... when the lights are off."

Natalie giggled and turned red, a little embarrassed by her ditsy reaction. "No. Definitely not." She took a drink and tried her best to sound unfazed by the question. "Nope, definitely not at all. Not even a gag... I mean, even with a gag... still... not that quiet."

"Oh really?" Myriam said with a laugh, clearly enjoying Natalie's response. "Do you have a gag in your mouth very often, Nat?"

As response, Natalie looked away and shrugged, smirking as she took another sip of her gin and tonic. "Not enough..."

"Oh, I'm so fucking glad I messaged you," Myriam said. Minutes later, the two girls were stepping out of the bar and starting to walk the two-block distance to Natalie's apartment. Myriam's fingers found their way between Natalie's and they walked hand-in-hand, staring longingly into each other's eyes as they walked and joked.

They did not even make it halfway to the apartment before Myriam pushed Natalie against a brick wall and kissed her.

Natalie melted under the taller young woman's hands and she opened her mouth to allow Myriam's tongue to meet her own. A horn honked and someone shouted something vulgar from the window of a passing car. The words sent a shiver through her body even though she could not recall what they had said.

The girls kissed again in the elevator of Natalie's apartment building. As they closed and locked her front door they were quickly on top of each other.

Myriam pulled off Natalie's tank top, exposing her flat tummy and her orange push-up bra. She quickly unsnapped the bra and Natalie guided them towards the bedroom. Natalie walked over to the bedroom window and closed the curtains, giving a brief view of her small naked breasts anyone that happened to be looking at the right moment.

Myriam pulled some edible THC from her bag and the two girls each took some. Soon after, Natalie was naked and on her back. Myriam, still in her bra and thong, was between her legs, kissing her thighs. When Myriam's tongue touched her outer lips, Natalie gasped for breath.

Myriam flipped her onto her hands and knees, continuing to lick her womanhood. Her tongue worked precisely, moving upwards to the small trail of flesh between her pussy and her asshole.

Natalie was in heaven.

A finger slipped into her wet pussy. With her other hand, Myriam grabbed Natalie by the hip to keep her from moving. Natalie cried out as a second finger entered her and together they began thrusting into the depths of her core.

"You like that, Natalie?"

"Mmhmm..."

A quick curl of the fingers inside of her sent a sudden jolt through Natalie's body, making her jump.

"I said do you like that?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I like that," Natalie said between quick breaths.

"Then tell me."

"I like it," Natalie responded. She was practically panting now.

"Say it again."

"I like it. Please don't stop."

"That's more like it. Beg me."

"Please Myriam, please keep going."

"Keep doing what?"

"Please keep fucking my pussy like that. It feels so good."

"You're a good little slut, aren't you Natalie?"

"Yes."

A sudden slap on her ass made Natalie jump.

"Yes, what?"

"I'm a good little slut."

"I know you are, Natalie. I knew it the moment I saw your profile. You're a good little slut that wants someone to fuck her. You need someone to put you in your place."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm a good little slut and I want you to put me in my place."

"I bet you love being talked down to."

Natalie squirmed. It was hard to convincingly lie while getting fingered, so instead she told the truth. "Yes."

"How do you like to be degraded?"

"I like to be called names. I like to be treated like an object."

"Don't worry slut, you are an object. You're my pretty little fucking toy."

Natalie screamed loudly as the hand on her hip pulled her back forcefully. At the same time, Myriam's thumb lined up with her asshole and in an instant this beautiful stranger was inside of her two most intimate openings. Natalie's moans matched the thrusting of her body. She did not dare to resist whatever Myriam had in store for her.

Her body nearly collapsed into the bed as an orgasm overtook her. The squeaking of her mattress could probably be heard downstairs. If not, then her moans certainly could.

"Now it's my turn."

Myriam removed her remaining clothing and grabbed Natalie's hair, pulling her face into her shaven pussy.

The girls continued like this for some time, occasionally changing positions and reversing which mouth was eating out which pussy. Natalie could feel the edibles kicking in, slowing her cognition but heightening her physical senses.

"Now let's have some real fun," Myriam said as she picked up Natalie's thong from the floor. "I didn't bring a gag, so open up slut."

Natalie obediently opened her mouth and it was soon filled with her balled up underwear.

"Now get on your hands and knees again and stay like that," Myriam instructed.

Natalie complied, waiting for whatever was coming next. Several seconds passed.

"Perfect," Myriam spoke. "Now look back at me."

Natalie looked back to find a cell phone pointed directly at her. Every instinct in her body told her to cover herself, but rational thoughts were no longer in control. Her body tingled from the edibles and they clouded her better judgement. So instead she stared blankly at the phone and at the naked woman holding it.

"Spread those beautiful ass cheeks for me, slut."

Natalie reached back and grabbed each of her ass cheeks. She spread them wide open, giving Myriam an unobstructed view of her most intimate areas. It felt dirty. It felt slutty. But it also felt so liberating to give herself entirely to this perfect stranger.

Myriam got what she wanted and dropped her phone onto the bed.

They moved throughout her apartment, fucking on almost every surface able to support their weight. In a clearer mind, Natalie would have thought to close the remaining curtains as they moved to the living room. Instead, she ignored them and focused only on the pleasure between her legs.

Myriam made Natalie dance seductively for her, taking several videos as she moved. She spread her legs and made Natalie crawl to her.

It was almost 12:30am when things finally started to settle down and Natalie cuddled into her lover's arm. It felt strange to be nestled with someone nine years younger, but Natalie did not want this moment to end.

However...

Natalie hated saying the words. "I have to get up in a few hours for work so I really need to go to bed soon. Do you want to stay here or..."

"I'll go back to my place," Myriam said as she stood up and stepped into her underwear. "What do you do? For work?"

"I'm in the military."

"Oh, really? Cool. Well, let me just find my clothes and I'll go."

"We should do this again sometime." Natalie winced as she said the words, fearing she may have misinterpreted their connection. She did not want to come across as desperate, but she genuinely wanted to see Myriam again and hoped the feeling was mutual.

Standing in her thong and bra, Myriam looked down at her older lover and smiled. "Definitely. You read my mind."

Myriam messaged Natalie to let her know that she made it home safe, and the next day they exchanged several more messages. Three days later, they met and fucked again. Following their second "date," they started trading provocative photos. Several days after, they hooked up again.

Over a week had passed and Natalie was starting to have feelings for this girl. It felt like a punch to the gut when Myriam mentioned having a boyfriend as casually as one might discuss the weather.

"I thought I mentioned him already," Myriam texted when Natalie showed surprise. "It's okay we been together almost a year but we have an open thing. He sees other girls and I do too :)"

Several minutes passed without Natalie responding. Her phoned chimed with another message from Myriam.

"I hope that's okay. It doesn't affect us and I really do like you. I wanna keep seeing you Nat."

Natalie felt a little flutter inside her, and she typed her message back.

"I like you too."

Natalie had heard of polyamorous couples before but she had only ever met one or two. She was not morally opposed to the idea of open relationships, but she always thought they would be a logistical and emotional nightmare. She loved the idea of expanding conceptions of social norms, and it was empowering for couples to create and share their own definition of love. However, it was another thing entirely to be thrusted unknowingly into the middle of something so foreign to her.

Maybe this could still work, at least for now.

The next week was awkward, but Natalie pushed on. Soon, their flirtatious conversations were back to normal. It was not until their next in-person meeting that Natalie finally felt the urge to bring up the topic again.

"Does he... does he know about us?" she asked as the two girls cuddled naked in her bed.

Myriam looked down at Natalie and smiled. "Yeah, he knows. Seriously, it's fine."

"Okay... what does he know?"

"Just that I'm meeting with a super awesome hot older military woman and fucking her brains out." Myriam kissed her on the forehead. "Oh, and that I'm starting to really like her."

"And he's okay with that?"

"Yup, it's all good. He brags about his other fucks all the time so why wouldn't I? And by the way he thinks you're super hot."

"He does?" Natalie paused. "Wait, he's seen me?"

"Yeah, I showed him your pictures."

"You did?" she paused again. "You... wait, which pictures?"

"I showed him your profile pics... and yeah, maybe a couple other ones..."

Natalie's body started to go rigid. "Which ones?"

Myriam's hand started to stroke Natalie's side. She had brought edibles again and they made the sensation of Myriam's fingers feel otherworldly. "Don't be mad... but yeah... he's seen all of them."

Natalie was shocked, but she did not feel mad. Instead she tried to think back of all the photos she had sent or the ones that Myriam had taken of her.

"Here, fair is fair." Myriam grabbed her phone and unlocked it with her thumb. "Here you go, he said you could see him too if you want."

Natalie watched as Myriam searched through her phone and turned the screen to show her. On the screen was the close-up image of a fully erect cock. Natalie could feel Myriam's fingers stray from her side and begin to caress her breast.

"Wow," Natalie said under her breath.

"That was his reply when I showed him the last pics of you."

Natalie's eyes were fixed on the image of a stranger's cock.

But not just any cock. That cock has been inside of my Myriam.

The fingers on her breast were starting to encircle her nipples, sending shivers through her.

"Let's send him one now," Myriam suggested.

"Really? Like, right now?"

"Yeah, lemme just..."

Without really waiting for Natalie's permission, Myriam lifted her phone and pointed it down towards the two girls. With her right foot she pulled the bedsheet away, uncovering their naked bodies.

Myriam took a picture and then turned Natalie's head to kiss her, taking another picture as she did.

Natalie was dumbstruck, watching her lover type a text message and add the attachments.

And there it goes, she thought as she watched her hit send.

Myriam kissed her again until they heard the phone notification. Myriam opened up another enlarged photo of her boyfriend's dick. Natalie could not look away, and Myriam seemed to notice. Her thumb and forefinger began to gently close around Natalie's exposed nipple, pinching and rolling the engorged flesh.

"Easy Nat," she said playfully, "or I might start to get jealous."

Natalie was about to respond but a firm pinch of her nipple made her jump instead.

"I'm just messing with you," Myriam continued. "I don't do the whole jealousy thing. I would actually love to see you suck his cock."

"Really?"

"Seriously, it would pretty fucking hot. Never tried it before but it's something we've talked about. I know you're probably not the threesome kinda girl so just forget I said anything. I wouldn't want to make things weird between us."

"Yeah, that might make things a little too weird for me."

"I know, pretend I didn't say anything. Fun to think about though... would love to watch your pretty little face bobbing up and down on his hard cock. If you were a really good girl then maybe I would even let him fuck you."

Natalie's face turned red and she whimpered as Myriam's hands continued to explore her naked body.

It was indeed fun to think about, but Natalie did not feel ready for something that adventurous.

Still, there's no harm in indulging her in this fantasy just a little.

They fucked one more time before falling asleep in Natalie's bed.

That weekend, things took an interesting turn when Natalie received what appeared to be a drunken text from Myriam, asking for some nude photos. The request was nothing unusual, and Natalie eagerly sent a pair of topless selfies in front of her bedroom mirror.

Minutes later, her phone chimed. She opened the message to find a photo of Myriam, naked and on her knees with her eyes blindfolded. Her hands appeared to be restrained behind her back, but the angle made it difficult to see how. The blindfold obscured most of her face, but her tattoos were unmistakable. Her large breasts were prominently displayed.

A message quickly followed the image. "Wanna see more?"

"Yes," Natalie responded.

"It's your turn first."

Natalie took another selfie, this time turning to show her ass to the camera. Seconds later, her phone chimed again.

"Very nice." The text was immediately followed by another image of Myriam, but this time her mouth was stretched around her boyfriend's hard cock. "Do you wish you were in her place right now?"

Natalie froze. She was talking to Myriam's boyfriend.

"Yes." It felt so wrong to be exchanging images and texts with her lover's boyfriend, but her thumbs had a mind of their own.

"Show me."

Natalie got down on the floor in front of her full length mirror. She spread her legs wide and leaned back against her bed. She pointed the phone towards the mirror and captured the pornographic image.

In return, she received a video. For twenty seconds, she watched her lover's head bounce up and down on her boyfriend's shaft, moaning as she worked.

"Wanna see her covered in cum?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I wanna see her covered in your cum."

"It's your turn first."

Still seated on the floor, Natalie began to play with herself. She recorded a video of her full body in profile, then moved the cell phone closer to her pussy to record as she spread her lips apart and slipped a finger inside of herself.

Three full minutes passed as she waited for a response. When the video appeared in her messages, she quickly hit play.

Myriam's head bounced more frantically than before. A male hand pulled her hair back and began to stroke himself. The first stream of cum landed on her bangs, with the remainder coating her face. Her tongue circled her lips, desperately trying to taste the seed that coated her.

On the screen, Myriam whispered the words "thank you, daddy," and the video ended.

Natalie watched it again and again until another message appeared below it.

"Hope you liked it, Nat. I hope that wasn't too much. I really like you and don't want to scare you away."

"I like you too Myriam and don't worry it was fun."

"Good. When can we get together again?"

Myriam came over the next night, and the two girls role-played the threesome again. This time, it was Natalie that was blindfolded as Myriam instructed her to imagine her boyfriend in the room.

The role-play still felt strange and Natalie found it difficult to maintain the act, but she loved the passion in Myriam's voice. Moreover, she loved obeying Myriam's commands. Soon, they were role-playing this scenario regularly and Natalie was starting to enjoy it more and more.

They had been seeing each other over a month and a half when Myriam announced that her boyfriend was going out of town for the next few days and she would have a lot more free time to spend with Natalie.

They planned to spend most of the week together, getting together each night after Natalie got home from work.

If I didn't know better I'd almost think we were dating, Natalie thought with a flutter of butterflies in her tummy. Maybe, just maybe, she might eventually choose me over him. She knew it was silly to start getting jealous when she was clearly the interloper in their relationship. Still, the thought crossed her mind as the two girls drifted off the sleep each night together.

It was Tuesday afternoon, and Natalie just finished another enrollment ceremony for six young male recruits. All of them, recent high school graduates and college drop-outs, had recited their oath and formally enlisted in the military. The ceremony came with all of the pomp and pageantry that Natalie had become accustomed at the recruiting center.

When all was said and done, she forced a smile and posed for photos with each of the new recruits. Exhausted, she returned to her office and was happy to find a text awaiting her from Myriam.

"Wanna come over to my place after work and fuck?"

Natalie smiled. She loved the purposeful lack of modesty. It had become the norm for the girls to meet up at Natalie's apartment. She lived closer to downtown, which made it much easier to go out and get drinks together. With Myriam's boyfriend out of town, this felt like the perfect opportunity to see her place and take their relationship to another level.

"Omg yes please today is soooooo long."

"Ok good."

"I just need to go home and change first."

"Just come in your work clothes. I've still never seen my girl in uniform ;)"

"Sure ok."

Myriam sent the address to her apartment and Natalie drove straight there after work. She felt a thrill stepping into this young woman's home. She did not have time to take in the small apartment before Myriam was on top of her, pushing her firmly against the kitchen wall and slipping her tongue into her mouth.

Natalie reciprocated the gesture.

"Am I supposed to call you Ma'am when you're in uniform," Myriam purred into her ear.

"No... I like when you call me other names instead."

"Good slut," Myriam responded, gently patting Natalie on the head. She offered Natalie some edibles and the two girls kissed and touched each other while they waited for the hallucinogens to kick in.

Soon after they were undressed and taking their lust to the bedroom. Natalie felt a sudden uneasiness as she thought about Myriam and her boyfriend fucking in this very space, but the feeling quickly passed as a shroud began to cloud her mind.

Any intrusive thoughts disappeared as Myriam's tongue slid between her labia. Natalie could only lay back and receive the flood of nerve signals gushing from her womanhood to the primal base of her brain.

"Let's make this more interesting," Myriam said as she reached into a bedside drawer. She pulled out a blindfold and several nylon straps.

Goosebumps spread over Natalie's naked body as Myriam took her hands and her feet in turn, securing each of them to a corner of the bed. After testing her work, Myriam pulled the blindfold over Natalie's eyes and the world went dark.

"How does that feel?" Myriam's voice asked from the darkness.

"Good. It feels good."

"Good. I want you to just lay back and enjoy this, slut."

"I know I will, Miri," Natalie responded.

She flinched as Myriam's hand touched her. The combination of the restraints and the blindfold exaggerated the feeling in her other senses. The fingers tickled and aroused her skin. Her nipples hardened and she could feel the blood flowing to her engorging cunt.