The Backup Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you were right about having a backup plan," he said smugly as he took a sip of an amber-colored drink. "Maybe you're not as stupid as I thought. Then again..." Isaac gestured towards her current situation.

A sound outside the door caught Natalie's attention. It sounded like voices.

"Oh," Isaac said. "Yeah, I invited some friends over. I hope that's okay. You seem like the kinda slut that's up for anything. Should we put the blindfold back on? If not... well, I don't want to spoil the surprise... but, a few of them might recognize you."

Natalie pulled against her restraints but it was pointless. The voices were quickly approaching and she froze. She could feel herself growing flush and could feel her nipples tightening at the strange mixture of terror and exhilaration.

"Mmmphhh... Mmphmphh," she cried desperately into the hard rubber ball in her mouth. Her eyes darted from Isaac to her ID card and back again, desperately pleading with him.

Isaac leered at her, watching the gears of her mind work through the conundrum and try desperately to arrive at a solution.

"Okay fine... if you say so, princess."

He slowly sauntered over to her, cell phone in hand. He leaned forward and reached for her body. Natalie's swollen nipple extended towards him and she resented her body for betraying her. His thumb and forefinger wrapped around her tender flesh and he pinched her nipple firmly.

He held her and pulled, sending a jolt of pain and pleasure through her. Natalie shook within her restraints and cried out behind her gag. The voices were so close that they were practically in the room with her. He pinched her nipple again and she cried out louder this time.

Another pinch of her overstimulated breast forced her eyes shut just as male silhouettes started entering the room. After several seconds of helpless exposure, Isaac mercifully grabbed the plastic card from the bedsheet and slipped the blindfold over Natalie's eyes. Her world returned to darkness.

"Alright," he said. "Let's have some real fun."

Natalie could feel the eyes of her audience on her naked body and her pussy began to swell. Her body yearned for what was coming. A numbness began to spread from her extremities and towards her core, clouding her other senses. She wondered how much of this was the THC and how much was her own primal yearning.

"Hey, what's with the uniform," a male voice asked from the darkness.

"Mmmph," Natalie screamed.

Her eyes shot wide behind her blindfold as she remembered her military uniform, complete with her rank and nametag, lying on the floor at the food of the bed.

A pair of hands touched each of her knees, spreading her legs as wide as her restraints would allow. The cool air sent tingles up her body as her swollen labia glistened for all to see. Natalie could hear the smug grin in Isaac's voice as he spoke.

"Just a little present to congratulate you guys on your big day."