The Backup Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a moan as Myriam's tongue touched her. It teased her, lapping at her labia and then pulling away. It stimulated her, flicking at her clitoris and then pausing. It tortured her, bringing her to the brink or orgasm and then immediately stopping.

It felt like this sensation lasted for over an hour, but it might only have been ten minutes.

"How are you doing?" Myriam's voice asked from between her legs.

"I'm perfect."

"How perfect?"

"Very perfect."

"You wanna cum, you pretty little whore?"

"Please..." Natalie responded in her most seductive voice.

"How bad?"

"Really bad."

"What would you do for me to let you cum?"

"Anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes... anything." Natalie started to whimper as Myriam's tongue teased her again.

"Will you tell me anything?"

"Yes."

"Tell me you're a slut."

"You know I'm a slut, Myriam. I'm your slut and I'm only your slut."

"Only my slut?"

"Yes..." Natalie paused, struggling to find the words. "I only wanna be your slut."

"Oh really?

"Yes. I only wanna be your slut, Myriam. I really, really like you I really wanna be your slut."

"Tell me you're my slut, Nat."

"I'm your slut."

"Fucking right you are. Why do you wanna be my slut, slut?"

Natalie could barely speak. A lick between her pussy lips brought her back to reality.

"Why do you wanna be my slut, Natalie?"

"I... I... well, umm I..."

"Say it."

"I like you. I... love you." Natalie could feel herself turning red.

"Mmm," Myriam replied, "I like you too slut." Her hands caressed Natalie's thighs. "Did you like watching me suck off my boyfriend for you?"

"Yes."

"How did you feel watching him cum on me?"

"Jealous."

"Really?"

"Mmhmmm." Natalie's voice trailed off as the tongue planted between her labia grazed against her clit.

"Jealous of me or jealous of him?"

"Both... I think."

"So you wish you covered in his cum instead of me?"

"Maybe."

"Or maybe the two of us together."

"Yes," Natalie responded excitedly.

"I know you love imagining him watching us," Myriam said, stroking the distance between Natalie's belly button and her glistening cunt.

"Mmhmm."

"Can you imagine if he was here now, watching us?"

"Mmmm," Natalie responded. "That would be hot."

"You think so?"

"Mmhmm."

"You think it would be hot for my boyfriend to watch me going down on you?"

"Yes."

"Watching you squirm naked while I make you cum?"

"Mhmm."

"You fucking little slut... ok imagine he's watching you right now," Myriam said before her tongue started vigorously pulsing between Natalie's pussy lips.

"Mmm, I wish he was."

"Why?"

"Because I want him to see me."

"He's already seen you."

"I want him to see me right now, tied to a bed like a cheap fucking whore. I want you to make me cum for him."

"You want him to see what a good slut you are?"

"Yes."

"That you're my pretty little slut?"

"Yes."

"And that you're his little slut too?"

Natalie went quiet, suddenly a little ashamed of herself.

Myriam's voice penetrated the silence. "He already knows what a good slut you are, don't worry. Does it make you hot knowing that he's seen all your little slutty photos? That he knows what a fucking whore you are?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you're imagining right now, Natalie."

Natalie sucked in a sharp breath as Myriam's tongue continued to explore her. "I'm imagining that he's about to see me cum for you."

"And you want him to see it?"

Natalie could barely speak, but she nodded vigorously.

"Beg for it."

"Make me cum."

"Beg for it!"

"Please make me cum, Myriam! Make me cum for your boyfriend. I want him to see this..."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a fucking whore, Myriam. I'm your whore and I'm his whore too." Natalie let out a shrill moan as her body convulsed as much as her physical restraints would allow. The nylon straps dug into the skin of her wrists. Myriam would not relent, causing Natalie's orgasm to repeat until she could not tell where one orgasm ended and another began.

As Natalie's body slowly relaxed, Myriam withdrew from between her legs and seemed to slip off the bed. Natalie was grateful for a moment to finally breathe, even as she was still strapped to the bed and blindfolded.

"How did that feel, Natalie?" Myriam's voice came from the foot of the bed, giving her a beautiful view of Natalie's spread open body.

"It was amazing, Myriam."

"Good, because we're not done with you."

Natalie swallowed hard. "Ok, I think I just need a minute to—"

Her words were replaced with a moan as a finger slipped easily into her wet pussy. Over the next fifteen minutes, Natalie was brought to orgasm two more times. Each one felt more cathartic than the last, as the fingers inside of her grew less gentle and more forceful.

"How do you feel Natalie?"

"Still amazing."

"Good. Still feeling jealous that I got to suck his cock?"

"Mmhmm."

"Say it."

"I'm jealous... I want to suck his cock."

"Would you suck his cock if he was here right now?"

"Fuck, yes... Yes, I would."

"Good." A hand began to stroke Natalie's thigh. "Do you still wish here was here right now?"

"Mmhmm."

"I want you to say it."

"I wish he was here right now."

Myriam's voice was starting to grow more playful, as did her fingers. "Too bad he had to leave town..."

"Mmm, too bad..."

Myriam paused for a moment. "But what if I made that up?"

"Hmm?"

"What if he wasn't really gone? What if I just said that? What if he was in the room right now?"

There's no way...

A flood of emotions washed over Natalie, most of which were motivated by the fire in her pussy. Could Myriam have betrayed her trust like that or was this just another one of her games? She tried desperately to sense her surroundings to feel if anyone else was there. She pulled at her restraints, suddenly feeling much more vulnerable than she had before.

She would be mad if Myriam had set this up, but she would be disappointed if she had not.

And so, full of confusion and lust, Natalie said nothing.

"What if he was watching my finger..." Myriam trailed off as a finger pressed between Natalie's pussy lips and entered her. "Or what if it wasn't even my finger..."

Natalie whimpered as her body entered an aroused state of fight or flight.

"What do you think, Natalie? Do you still want to be his slut?"

Natalie made a noise, barely audible and impossible to discern.

"What did you say, slut?"

"Yes... I still want to be his fucking whore."

"I knew you would."

Her tender nipples hardened as they begged for attention. They soon got their wish as a pair of fingers pinched them. It did not take long for her cum again, as her every nerve and muscle ached for release.

Natalie knew that Myriam had to be fucking with her, and she was loving every moment of it. With her better judgement inhibited, her imagination filled in the rest. Every creak on the floor or every shuffle was another person, staring down at Natalie's naked body...

She imagined that she was helpless and bound to the desires of this younger couple. She imagined herself as nothing more than a sex toy for them, and the thought aroused her.

A hand touched her cheek, and Natalie turned her head. Something warm slipped between her lips and into her mouth.

Below her blindfold, Natalie's eyes went wide as the cock slid deeper into her mouth. Panicking, she did not know what to do other than what years of experience had taught her. Guided by instinct, she began sucking this stranger's cock as the reality of the situation quickly dawned on her.

"Wow, you really meant it," Myriam's voice whispered in her ear. "You really are my perfect little slut. We are about to rock your world, Natalie."

The words had an immediate effect on Natalie as her nerves steeled and she started fellating the cock more enthusiastically.

As Natalie continued to suck this stranger's cock, Myriam repositioned herself between her legs. Soon, her feminine lover was eating her pussy while Natalie still tried to deliver a skillful blowjob, all while tied down to the bed.

Needless to say, she had been quickly pushed from her comfort zone and into uncharted territory. However, the blindfold made the transition easier. She ignored the whats and ifs, and instead only focused on the small sensory world inside of herself that was currently being debased at two different ends.

The cock in her mouth was now deep in her throat. Her muscles went rigid, and Natalie felt like she could take no more. She was quickly approaching a height of arousal she had never reached before. However, each time her body would start to rise from the bed, Myriam would ease her assault, bringing her back down from the brink. If she had been able to speak, she would have screamed profanities at her lovers and begged for mercy.

"I don't think you need that anymore, Natalie," a male voice said.

Unable to move or pull away, Natalie felt a tug at the material over her eyes and the light blinded her. With her blindfold removed, she felt disoriented and returned to reality.

Unsurprisingly, the first thing she saw was the torso of the man currently buried to the hilt in her mouth. As the image came into focus, she saw the base of his cock each time he pulled back, disappearing again each time he thrusted back into the wet chasm of her throat.

She saw the bedsheets beneath her and little else. Her body began to rise again, but this time Myriam did not stop.

As Natalie approached the most intense orgasm of her life, the hand on the back of her head slowly eased its grip and she felt the cock leaving her mouth. A trail a saliva hung between her bottom lip and the head of his cock. Hungrily, Natalie stuck out her tongue and licked it, pulling against her restraints.

She looked down between her legs and saw the top of Myriam's head, only visible as a mess of dark hair.

Natalie's eyes moved upward and soon found a cell phone pointed directly at her. Still naked and tied, she felt helpless knowing that the most degraded and humiliating moment of her life was being recorded.

As she looked at the man holding the phone, Natalie's blood ran cold.

"Hi Natalie," Isaac said.

Frantically, she squirmed but could not stop what was coming. "Oh my god, no, oh my god, please no," she begged between each breath. "Oh my god, oh my god!" Her voice was growing higher and higher. Under the camera's gaze, her nipples stiffened and Natalie stared up helplessly. She knew she would have better luck stopping a freight train than stopping what was about to happen.

As her body fought it, Myriam sped up her tempo.

Natalie needed this more than she had ever needed anything in her life, she did not give a fuck who was watching.

"Fuck," she whimpered.

"Tell me you're a slut, Natalie," Isaac instructed.

"I'm a slut."

"Tell me you're a slut."

"I'm a fucking slut!"

"Tell everyone... everyone that sees this video... that below that uniform, you're just another slut."

Her cheeks burned with rage and humiliation, but she was past the point of consideration and consequences. She was guided by the force of nature about to erupt inside of her. "I'm just... under my uniform I'm just..."

Before she could finish, her world ignited with a burst of pleasure.

"Fuck!" Natalie screamed between clenched teeth.

The orgasm itself lasted nearly ten seconds, all captured on Isaac's camera. As her body relaxed, Natalie feared that she might pass out. Looking down again, Myriam was staring back up at her. Her face gleamed from her chin to her nose with Natalie's juices and she was smiling a wicked smile.

As Natalie opened her mouth to speak, Isaac's cock slipped back between her lips and her words were muffled.

There was no point arguing.

They had already defiled her and got the whole thing on video. She was willingly tied to the bed and had at no point objected to any of this. And most importantly, she was afraid that if she protested, this whole thing might come to an end.

And so, burning with shame, she continued to suck at Isaac's cock.

"Alright," he said as he pulled it from her mouth, "are you ready to get fucked like a good little slut?"

She nodded, and Myriam quickly slid from the bed and untied both of Natalie's ankles.

Isaac knelt between her legs and handed the phone to Myriam. "Get a good angle." He grabbed Natalie by the knees and spread her legs wide apart, revealing her wet thighs. Myriam held the phone steady as Isaac lined the head of his cock with her engorged womanhood. "Say it," he said as he looked down at Natalie. "Say you're a slut under your uniform."

"I'm just another slut under my uniform," she replied sheepishly.

"Look into the camera and say it."

Humiliated, Natalie turned her face to Myriam and stared directly into the small black lens in the top corner of the phone. "I'm a slut under my uniform."

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me," she begged, attempting to squirm her now freed lower half against his hard cock. Her arms were still tied back, offering her body as his for the taking. "Please fuck my slutty little cunt. Please do it."

The head of his cock entered her and she thanked him profusely. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled him deeper into her body. His hands grabbed at her exposed tits and pinched each of her nipples at the same time.

He slammed into her over and over again and Natalie felt bliss spread throughout her. For minutes, they fucked while Myriam recorded it.

Isaac leaned down and kissed her, and Natalie kissed him back without a second thought. He removed himself and backed away, grinning down at her.

"Untie her arms," he instructed as Myriam reached for the closest strap. "I don't think she's going anywhere."

With her arms freed, Isaac rolled Natalie over and pulled her up onto her knees. With her tits now hanging down, he helped himself to a handful of each one.

"Get in there babe," he directed his girlfriend, and Myriam needed no further encouragement.

She climbed up on the bed and sat back in front of Natalie. Grabbing some pillows for support, she slid her ass closer, spreading her legs to reveal her shaved pussy to Natalie.

"Eat it, Natalie," Isaac instructed as he took his phone back.

Without hesitation, Natalie obeyed. She leaned down and began kissing Myriam's inner thighs before moving to her pussy lips. Her tongue had just touched Myriam's clitoris when Isaac's cock pushed against the opening of her own pussy.

She pressed her ass back and wiggled it, inviting him to penetrate her again.

The head of his shaft pressed into the entrance of her womanhood and her body opened to accommodate him. He pulled back and she whimpered. He did it again. Natalie continued licking Myriam as Isaac teased her, pressing just a little deeper with each advance.

He fucked her so slowly that she could feel every detail of his cock as it filled her. The slick sound of her pussy felt deafeningly loud in the otherwise quiet room.

His cock retreated again, this time moving upward. It pressed against her perineum until it nestled against the ring of her sphincter.

Natalie's whole body clenched and she tried to pull away. A hand on her back held her firmly in place while another pair of hands pressed at the back of her head. Between Myriam's leg, Natalie tried to speak but the sound was muffled and incomprehensible. She thrashed and pulled, trying to escape, but she was easily overpowered in her vulnerable and bent over position.

With one last futile struggle, Natalie accepted defeat. She had been conquered and she secretly relished in the knowledge of what was coming.

With a low moan, she winced as Isaac's cock stretched her tight asshole agape. She could only imagine the phone held inches away, immortalizing her anal defiling for all of eternity. As his cock sunk deeper into her rear entrance, Natalie could not help but remember all of the despicable acts she had read in Isaac's military application file.

Three different women accused him of posting their pics online, she thought as her body squirmed. The only reason he had not been charged was because they all withdrew their statements.

She imagined this very moment being posted online and watched by hundreds or thousands of strangers. She imagined her prior recruits finding this video. Even worse, she imagined her future recruits finding it before stepping into her office.

It was during these reprehensible thoughts that she reached her final and most intense orgasm of the night.

Isaac slapped her ass and then grabbed her tightly by the hips.

Natalie's mouth filled with a heavenly taste as Myriam shuddered beneath her. On cue, Isaac pulled himself deeper into Natalie's asshole and began fucking her more fervently. The pleasure and discomfort were indistinguishable and Natalie feared she could take no more pounding.

Just as she tried to pull away, Isaac tightened his grip and pulled her back one last time. She cried out as he his entire cock forced itself inside of her. Unable to move, she could feel him throbbing within the depths of her bowels. She obediently waited while he emptied a load of sperm which each pulsation.

Fully spent, Isaac let go of her and Natalie fell forward onto the bed. She could feel his cum escaping her asshole and creeping down between her labia and onto the bedsheets. He held the cell phone close, capturing the priceless moment of her humiliation. Her pussy ached for more but the rest of her body felt broken.

For a long time she did not speak, watching as Isaac and Myriam went and grabbed a drink from the other room. Myriam was the first to return and offered Natalie a sip of her rum and coke, which Natalie quickly gulped down. The drink was stronger than Natalie expected and it burned her throat on the way down.

"I'm so glad you finally came over... we're not done yet. Just lay back down Nat."

Natalie did as she was told and watched helplessly as Myriam took each of her limbs and refastened her restraints. In her mind, she could not believe that she was willingly going along with this. Isaac had already taken her without her knowledge and recorded the entire incident. Now, she was giving him permission to do it again.

Myriam reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a strap, at the bottom of which hung a black ball. Natalie recognized the object immediately and swallowed hard as Myriam placed a ball-gag in her mouth.

With the device secured firmly behind her head, Myriam looked down and admired her work. Her hand touched Natalie's cheek, drifting down until her fingers wrapped around her throat. Her hand continued its trek downward between her breasts and paused on her stomach. Doubling back, she reached up and pinched Natalie's left nipple, causing her to squeal into her gag.

The hand resumed its travels, drifting down until it was caressing her thighs. She cupped Natalie's wet pussy in the palm of her hand and squeezed it. Natalie squirmed, unable to move.

Suddenly, the hand was gone.

"Sit tight little slut..." Myriam said as she rose from the bed. "The real fun is about to start." With that, she walked away and left the room, leaving Natalie naked and alone.

Seconds turned to minutes, and Natalie began to realize that she had made a colossal mistake. Pulling against her restraints, she knew it was useless. As she tried to sit up, she felt something plastic on the bedsheets beside her.

She craned her neck and could just barely see the object, inches away from her hip.

My military ID, Natalie realized with horror. He had it out on the bed the whole time while he was fucking me... the whole time he was recording me.

Isaac walked back into the room and gloated at her helpless position—bound, gagged, and his for the taking.