The Bad Mommies Club

Story Info
Mistress teaches three subs a lesson.
30.3k words
4.82
22.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Thanks to my friend Ken for proofreading!

*****

Session Date:

13. May 2021

This Story Released:

22. May 2021

The Bad Mommies Club

Introduction:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 20-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 20-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

Paige is my 19-year-old house-slave and slave-whore. It's a role she definitely loves. She lives with me, too. In a kennel, in the playroom. Like Sophie, she came to me during her final year of high school, just after her 18th birthday. Paige does most of the chores around the house, which leaves Sophie free to cater more closely to me. Paige is also my whore. Whenever I need a female body to torment one of my toys, it's Paige's body I use. And Paige definitely doesn't mind it.

Paige is rather lean girl. She stands about 5'6" tall, but weighs only 112 pounds. It gives her a slightly stickish figure, with only the gentlest of feminine curves to her waist and hips. But she does have a pair of rather perky, and slightly pointy, 34-B breasts with wide nipples. She has honey brown hair that's long and curly with green eyes.

I believe in taking good care of my slaves. Including their education. Sophie is now a sophomore at Bishop State College where she's studying to become a vet technician. Paige, a year behind her in school, is beginning her freshman year at Bishop. Before they became mine, both girls were mediocre students, and neither had the grades to get into a four-year university. Now they're straight-A students. I wouldn't accept anything less. Both should easily be able to transfer to USA for their last two years of college and earn degrees that would allow them to actually get a decent job. They might not need to work while they're mine, but I want them to have their education and options down the line.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

Most of my stories are from the months I spend in Mobile. I very seldom publish any of the few stories from my time in Russia. That's because Putin's Russia isn't as enlightened as America. Homosexuality is a crime there. And the courts there would deem anything between two women to qualify. However, it's a crime that's not so often prosecuted. Usually no one really cares if it's kept discrete. So while I have been known to play there as well, I've very care who I'll play with. Only those toys that come to me with the most trusted of referrals are considered. And I keep the stories private. I'm definitely not going to advertise what I've done there.

I have dual citizenship. That's a benefit the Russian government bestowed upon me because my father was a junior diplomat at the time. Sophie goes with me to Russia. She, obviously, is an American citizen. She only speaks about five words of Russian, too. But she never leaves my side. And she does wear her collar, much to the dismay of the TSA screeners. That shiny padlock holding it around her neck is not a friend to their scanners. Paige, however, doesn't get to take the trips. I usually leave her with my mom, who enjoys the free house maid she uses Paige as. And, as a Domme, my mom is well versed in the proper care that Paige might need.

Chapter One - Bad Girls

My amusement tonight started early this morning when Olive called me. I should have known I was in for trouble even before I answered the phone. Olive isn't much of a morning person, and if she was calling me this early, she's up to something.

Like me, Olive is a Domme with a decently stocked toybox. She's been my friend, one of what I call my "kinky friends group" for several years now. There are six of us in the circle. We get together every couple of weeks for coffee and gossip. Mostly for the gossip about our toys, and new ideas we might have for them. We also occasionally do each other favors and play with each other's toys. It keeps things interesting for the toys. And for us. I get to play with more toys than I could own in my toybox.

Olive almost immediately starts telling me about Nikki, a 28-year-old single mother of two young boys, ages 4 and 7. Nikki has been in Olive's toybox for about six months now. I vaguely remember Olive mentioning her before. I think I mostly remember it because Nikki works at a sandwich shop downtown. I live downtown, so from time to time, I tend to pop into most restaurants in the neighborhood. I'm sure I filed Nikki away in the back of my mind for the next time I popped into her restaurant. But it's not exactly my kind of place. It has good food, mostly "designer" sandwiches with fancy organic ingredients, which I love. But it closes at 3:30 in the afternoon, and I'm seldom home by then. Besides, I have Paige, my house-slave, who makes the very best sandwiches.

Olive tells me that Nikki is a "cute" blond woman with a slim body. She tells me that Nikki isn't really dating anyone seriously. There is a guy who has taken her out several times, but so far hasn't made it to where Olive considers him a boyfriend. Nikki, like most single moms, doesn't have a lot of time for a social life, and most of what time she does have is devoted to her Mistress -- Olive.

Olive's fairly staunchly heterosexual. It doesn't matter as much as a vanilla would think it does. She enjoys playing with female toys just as much. But she tends to limit her toybox to married couples, regardless of whether one or both of them wish to play. She likes her toys in relationships. I admit, there's some benefit to that. The single ones are always needier and clingier. The married ones tend to get part of what they need from their spouses. It saves me the trouble of giving them that portion of it. And that frees me to use them and play them more.

I wasn't surprised when she mentioned a single female in her toybox, though. Nikki isn't the only one. And I know Olive likes single mothers. She thinks they make better, meaning more shameless, toys than those without kids or boyfriends. I'm not so sure about that.

Olive tells me that Nikki is basically a "humiliation whore." It's a term we made up for toys like Nikki. It tells me that Nikki wants to be degraded. The more demeaning things that she's made to do, the more aroused she gets. Nikki likes sex, obviously, but the more humiliating the experience is for her, the better she enjoys it.

It makes Nikki my kind of toy. I love to humiliate my toys. I love to find new and amusing (for me) ways to shame them. I love watching them cringe and squirm from the shame. At least if I can see that it's arousing them.

And unlike Olive, I have a slight preference for female toys. Maybe it's because I'm bisexual. But male toys, especially single ones, tend to be the clingiest toys. Those are the ones that are always getting the wrong ideas, like that they might be invited to move in and serve me full time. Not happening. I just want my toys to come, play, have fun, amuse me, and go home to their lives when I'm done with them.

Olive tells me that she's starting to "run slim on ideas" for what to do with Nikki to amuse herself and arouse Nikki. She's gone through a fair part of her usual repertoire and Nikki's status as a single mom really limits some of the more creative ideas. Nikki needs to be there for her kids, and that cuts into what can be done.

I can already see that. There are plenty of things I do with my single toys that I can't do with Nikki. Things like sending a man over to her house to be her "boyfriend" for an evening. Not with kids in the house. I never do anything with kids in the house, even if the kids are asleep and very sound sleepers. It's one of my rules. Olive's, too. Nor can I send Nikki anywhere to be someone's girlfriend. At least not for any length of time. Kids can only stay with a sitter for so long.

Finally Olive asks if I might be interested in arranging a little surprise for Nikki. She'd like Nikki to be humiliated in some new way. Preferably some way, and to a fresh depth, that Nikki wouldn't be expecting. Olive tells me, if I'm willing, then I'm free to use Nikki as I wish. No restrictions, beyond my usual self-imposed ones.

Olive sends me several pictures of Nikki. She sends me a copy of her notes, too. We all keep notes on our sessions with toys. Especially me, with a decent-sized toybox, I have to so I can remember all the details of their sessions way-back-when. Olive's notes let me read what Nikki has done before, what Olive knows about Nikki, and what's done what for Nikki. What's gotten her hot and what hasn't gotten her so hot.

Then Olive tells me that I'm welcome to Nikki if I like her and have a place in my toybox for her. While I don't advertise my private life, I don't hide it, either. I do as I please, and I don't really care who sees what. Most people who know me already know about my toybox anyway, or at least have heard rumors of it. They just don't know much about what I have in it. Olive, however, is a court clerk, and she tries to keep her private life mostly private. It's well known around the courthouse crowd that she plays games, but that's all that's known. No one there knows with whom she's played, or what she's done. Just that she likes to amuse herself from time to time. And that's as much as Olive wants anyone to know. Except for her closer friends. It limits some of the options of what Olive can do with toys like Nikki. Limits I don't have. I don't think twice about inviting half a dozen friends over to watch a toy humiliated and used. Friends who aren't into the lifestyle, and thus are shocked by what they see the toy do.

I don't need long to make my mind up. Nikki is definitely cute. She has a shapely, lithe body. The kind of body I like on my female toys. But that's not the deciding factor. It's more of a pre-qualification. I don't play with toys that have unhealthy body shapes. The real deciding factor is attitude. And Nikki has that.

I know it the minute I read Olive's notes. There's mention of a time when Nikki made the mistake of offering Olive some of the leftover supper she'd made for her family. It was hamburger helper. YUCK! Olive thought it unworthy, too. She dumped the plate on the floor, let the food sit there while Nikki stripped, and then put Nikki on her hands and knees to lick it up like a dog eating off the floor. Nikki must have enjoyed that humiliation, Olive's notes tell me that before Nikki finished the "supper" Nikki's pussy dripped honey to the floor. Maybe Nikki would have tried to masturbate, too. It would have been impossible with Olive's feet on Nikki's hands, though.

I tell Olive that I will summon Nikki and decide for myself if she's sufficiently amusing to merit a place in my toybox. Olive agrees to pass the message along to Nikki. Sometime this weekend, Nikki will be summoned by "Ms. Rodgers." Olive has given Nikki to me to be used "at my whim" for the weekend. Nikki is expected to behave like the "obedient worthless fuck doll that she is." Nikki does not want to displease me. That's something Olive will not stand for. It will guarantee Nikki a horrible fate.

Ten minutes later I get a text from Olive telling me that she's spoken to Nikki. Nikki, as usual, was edgy and anxious about being "loaned away." Nikki tried to ask Olive questions, such as did I know she had kids and obligations to them? What would be done with her? Would I give Nikki enough notice to arrange a sitter? What if she couldn't find a sitter when summoned? Olive gave her the same answer I would have. The same answer Olive always gives to such questions. "Shut up, bitch. Do as you are told. Thinking is for people, not trashy trailer whores."

Then I set about making plans for the night. I plan to summon Nikki tonight, not wait. I don't know what Nikki might be thinking if she expects me to summon her quickly, or wait until Sunday night. I'm half tempted to pick a really weird time to summon her, like three in the morning. But I'll save that for later. If I keep her. If not, I'm pretty confident that at our next coffee/gossip session, Nikki's picture will be getting passed around with Nikki being offered for the taking.

My first call is to Ellie. She's my usual babysitter when I don't need a kinky babysitter. Like me, Ellie is a sophomore at USA. Unlike me, she needs the money, and her income comes mostly from the student's favored bank, the bank of mom and dad, where they don't really expect you to repay your student loans, and from babysitting for spending money. Ellie is always up to babysit for me.

Ellie doesn't play. She's not interested in it. But she's never minded seeing a session. Or bringing a male date to a "show" at my house. She doesn't mind doing things, like watching a toy undress, but she does have her limits. She won't touch a toy very often. She only does that when she wants to. But unlike the toys I use as babysitters, Ellie can be firm when she needs to be.

I tell Ellie what I want her to do. I give her Nikki's name and address, and I send her a picture of Nikki so she'll know she's gotten the right whore when she gets to Nikki's door. And I tell Ellie that if Nikki can't afford to pay her, I will. For tonight, since Nikki doesn't know the session is coming. Ellie readily agrees. It's not like I'm asking much of her anyway.

Then I head for my classes. I don't give Nikki much more thought throughout the day, either.

Friday is my early day, so I'm home by 13:00. It gives me a chance to catch up on a few things. I require my toys to email me daily, with a full report, and I try to read those emails every morning. But I also tend to file a few away for a more careful reading later.

I find an email from Holly in that pile. Like Nikki, Holly has two younger kids. Holly is 27, a few scant months younger than Nikki. Both are even blonds. Except, unlike Nikki, Holly is married.

I'd given Holly an instruction for this week. It was a simple one. She was to greet her husband at the front door with a blow job every day when he came home from work. I told her that I meant right there at the door. He wasn't to get any further into the house than it took for her to close the door behind him. And she was to be on her knees welcoming him home. And swallowing every drop of his cum.

Steve doesn't play himself. But he knows that Holly plays. I have a rule against "whipping behind a spouse's back," so to speak. I wouldn't play with Holly without Steve's consent. They are married. While Steve doesn't care to play, he doesn't mind watching, either. He doesn't mind participating, either, just as long as the humiliation and pain are saved for Holly. He's less excited to allow Holly to be with another man, even one of my male toys, but reluctantly allows it. I try to keep it to rare occasions, something I know Steve appreciates. Steve definitely doesn't mind playing along, especially at times like this where I have instructions for Holly that he enjoys her obeying.

123456...9