The Bad Mommies Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamar also has a rather narrow and lean body. It doesn't look as if there's more than half of an ounce of body fat on her. I can see the lines of her collarbones. I can see the lines of tendons at her neck. She's not too lean, but she definitely doesn't carry any extra weight.

Tamar has a decent, and noticeable, feminine curve to her waist. And her hips. All with soft, smoothly flowing lines to it.

Tamar's breasts are only a tiny bit bigger than Nikki's. They're just as fully rounded, too. But Tamar's lie back against her chest to make a slight crease at the underside before rising off her chest like half melons. Her mounds are full and firm. They're topped with a pair of rather small nipples, neither any bigger than the eraser of a pencil. They're a light shade of pink. And they're surrounded by a pair of small rings no larger than a quarter which are the same shade of pink. As Tamar stands there, those nipples are as hard as rocks, rising their gently rounded tips up from her well-rounded mounds.

It's time for this to move to the playroom. I tell Sophie to take Nikki and Holly there and sit them on the bench. Sophie takes both, using their hair for a leash, and leads them in. She'll stay there to watch them until I get there.

I tell Tamar to go to Joel and take him by the hand. She's to lead him back to the playroom.

Tamar's face scrunches up tight as she starts to move. That's just the enema making her that much more uncomfortable. It's much easier to stay still than to move with her bottom so full. She crosses what should be two steps with about five little baby steps. That's the enema effect, too. She's keeping her legs close together. And as she steps past me, I can see her cheeks are firm, hard, and clearly squishing together as well.

Tamar leans over, groaning out slightly as she does, only as far as she absolutely has to, to reach down and take Joel's hand. "Honey... Sir... I'm sorry for being a bad wife and being a disobedient bitch. Will you please come to the playroom and allow me to make it up to you, Sir?" Tamar asks Joel, her voice as sweet as she can make it while trying not to groan again from the fullness.

Joel rises to his feet with a growing smile on his face. Tamar, keeping hold of his hand, starts leading him back to the playroom. I invite Steve to follow along as well.

In the playroom, just to the right of the door, I have a small wooden bench. It's plain and simple. Its seat is nothing more than a 3' long piece of 2x12 that's been sanded just enough to keep from leaving splinters in bottoms. Otherwise, it just has two wide legs to hold it up.

Sophie has both Tamar and Holly sitting on the bench. Sitting properly. With their legs crossed right over left. With their backs straight up. With their hands behind them. Not only does that keep their hands from covering any of their bodies, but it also forces them to scoot forward an inch or two on the bench. And it blocks them from using the wall behind as a backrest. With their eyes forward, too, and that has them both staring at the padded massage table that lives in the center of the room. And naturally with their stinging-sore bare bottoms on the hard wood.

Across from the bench, on the opposite side of the massage table, there are three more comfortable chairs. Those face the massage table, too. They also allow for a nice view of the two seated nude women. Joel and Steve get two of those chairs. The last is for me, just in case I want to relax, not that I expect to get the chance to.

I offer one to Steve.

As I've told her to do, Tamar leads Joel over to the massage table and stands him beside it.

I nod to Tamar, telling her to go on. She very politely asks Joel to get up on the massage table and lie on his back so that she "may begin making it up to him." Joel doesn't seem reluctant to get on the table.

Once Joel is lying back in position, Tamar very sweetly, despite the uncomfortable grimace on her face, asks him if she may "free his wonderful huge cock." Naturally, Joel eagerly grants her request. I've yet to have a man deny that request, especially in a room with three nude and slutty women.

As Tamar's slightly bony thin fingers free Joel's cock, it stands straight up, already hard, and eager. His is just short of six inches long, and maybe 11/4" thick. Not that I've measured it like I would a toy, but I've gotten pretty good at estimating. It's circumcised, showing its purple-pink bulbous head.

Joel lies on his back, trying not to look and watch whatever Tamar is doing. I'm sure that he knows he's going to like it. I've yet to disappoint him with any of the tricks I've had Tamar do for him.

Tamar leaves Joel there. She steps over to the bench where Holly and Nikki are sitting. The bench is narrow enough that it has them sitting pretty close together, too. I designed it that way. It will hold three, but they'll be very snug. Two leaves them a tiny bit of space to be comfortable, or at least not squished up against each other.

Tamar goes to Nikki. I told her she was to pick "the whore who sent you up for your spanking," since I know that none of the three have a clue who the other two are. Tamar doesn't know either Holly or Nikki's name. Nor does she know that it's Nikki's first time here. Unless she's figured it out from the scolding I've given Nikki.

"Whore..." Tamar begins in a rather sheepish, and very humiliated, voice. "I was a bad wife and didn't take care of my husband like a good woman should... Will you please come show me how a real whore takes care of a man?"

Tamar extends her hand out to take Nikki's. Nikki doesn't really hesitate. But she doesn't look very enthusiastic, either. She looks more resigned than anything as if dumbly accepting her fate. She gives Tamar her hand.

Tamar leads Nikki over to the table. She guides Nikki to get up onto the table. She nudges Nikki to straddle Joel's legs, and then to scoot up until Joel's cock is sticking up directly under Nikki's pussy.

I'll bet by now Nikki has a pretty good idea what I'm going to have her do. I'll bet Tamar does, too, although I haven't told Tamar what comes next. I just told Tamar that I wanted Nikki in this position.

Now Joel is looking up, or at least as much as he can. He's straining his neck to hold his head up and see Nikki's nude body straddling his. It looks to me like his eyes are on Nikki's breasts. I doubt he can get them far enough down to see Nikki's sloppy-wet pussy. But maybe he can feel the occasional droplet of thick honey fall from it.

I whisper instructions into Tamar's ear. Even though I'm sure she can guess what I'm going to make her do before I tell her, I see a hard cringing shudder sweep over her as she hears it. I'm not as sure if her face scrunches up anymore, though. Tamar is already grimacing pretty hard from holding that enema.

"Whore, will you please show me how to fuck a man?" Tamar asks Nikki in a very cowed, hushed, and embarrassed voice. As she asks, Tamar reaches a tentative hand to Joel's cock. She adjusts it slightly so that the tip of Joel's head is pressing against the outside of Nikki's sloppy-wet lips, aimed directly for Nikki's tunnel.

"Okay..." Nikki tells Tamar. Nikki looks at me and just dumbly waits. I nod. Nikki lowers herself down slowly, letting Joel's slightly above-average cock slip very easily into her tight pussy. Nikki's honey must be as slippery as it looks to be.

Joel purrs softly.

I put my hands to Nikki's hips. I start Nikki moving with a rather leisurely, and steady rhythm. It has Nikki rising back up until only the fat head of Joel's cock is left hidden behind Nikki's pussy lips, and then coming back down until Nikki's lips are flush against Joel's pubes. Nice, full strokes. And luckily for me, Joel's cock isn't so long that it's too long for Nikki.

Joel purrs.

Tamar quickly turns her head to Joel's feet. I guess she doesn't want to see the look of bliss on Joel's face as Nikki rides his cock. Or watch her husband's cock slipping in and out of Nikki's very wet pussy.

Nikki's honey is just as clingy on Joel's cock as it is on her body. After just one stroke a thick coat of the creamy honey clings to his cock, covNikkig every speck of his length with its glittery shine.

This time it's Tamar that I grab by her hair, getting a tight grip close to her scalp. I use that to turn her head as I pull her a small step closer to Joel's feet. "Watch this whore show you how to fuck your husband, you naughty little wannabe-priss of a whore," I scold Tamar. I push Tamar's head down as well, putting Tamar's eyes close to Joel's balls. That way Tamar has an eyeful of Joel's cock as Nikki's pussy strokes it.

I hold Tamar's head firmly in place for a few seconds, making Tamar see it. I can hear Joel purring rather sweetly. I ask him "does this whore have a nice hot pussy?"

"Oh, yes," Joel tells me, "that pussy is on fire. It's nice and snug, too. And so wet."

"Mmm..." I purr, "You must really like that skank pit. Is this filthy whore a better cum dumpster than your bitch?"

"Oh, yeah... I mean no!" Joel blurts his answer out before he remembers that Tamar is probably going to hear it. I doubt Tamar cares that he supposedly changed his mind. My only question was whether Joel would answer honestly or lie to spare Tamar. I hope he'd answer honestly, Tamar could use the humiliation of it. Joel's a man, and after ten years of getting to know Tamar's pussy, I'm confident that anything different will be "better" in his opinion. Most guys think that way.

I just push Tamar's head forward. "Lick your husband's cock, whore, keep this disgusting sewer whore's filth from dirtying up his shaft." I tauntingly instruct Tamar as her lips are pushed up to Joel's balls.

Tamar cringes a little. She's never been too enthusiastic about tasting a woman, although being made to taste a woman has never failed to arouse her intensely. She knows better than to resist now. She sticks her tongue out, putting the tip of it to the base of Joel's cock just above his balls.

Tamar lightly strokes her tongue over the cock, licking away a trace of Nikki's honey.

Joel almost shrieks a purr from it.

Nikki continues stroking Joel's cock, her hips coming down. Nikki's bottom bumps onto the side of Tamar's face and pushes Tamar's head down a bit. It pulls Tamar's head into the space between Joel's thighs, leaving her tongue nothing to tease but Joel's balls. It makes Tamar see just how far down Nikki is going, and how fully Nikki is taking Joel's cock into her pussy.

Then Nikki is rising up again. I hold Tamar's head in place, pushing Tamar's cheek firmly against the bottom of Nikki's globes. As Nikki rises, Tamar's lips follow Nikki's pussy lips up. It lets Tamar lick most of the length of Joel's shaft.

Joel's purrs take on a rather urgent and delighted squealing note as he now gets to enjoy his wife licking his cock while Nikki rides it. He starts fidgeting with crisp squirms on the table, too.

I turn Tamar's head slightly, shifting her lips up until the corner of Tamar's mouth is flush against the dripping wet mound of Nikki's pussy. It leaves Tamar little choice but to let her tongue graze along Nikki's slit as she sticks it out to lick Joel's cock.

Joel purrs even more eagerly, so I guess he likes that just as much.

Nikki groans, loudly. It's deep, breathy, and very squeaky "UGH!s" with every little movement. Her face scrunches up as tightly as it can, too. That's the enema. It has her bottom filled so much so that her rectum is firm and fully stretched to its tautest. Right behind her pussy. And pushing firmly against the backside of her pussy. It makes her pussy feel even tighter for Joel, although I doubt Joel realizes why Nikki's pussy feels so tight now. Or realizes that with her bottom full, Tamar's pussy would feel just as tight for him.

As Joel's cock strokes inside Nikki's pussy, it stuffs her pussy full. It squishes the walls of Nikki's pussy snugly between the moving cock and Nikki's firm bowels. That just makes Nikki feel the sensations of Joel's cock twice as powerfully as it would without the enema. As if Joel's cock were twice its size and stuffing her pussy obscenely full.

And that gets Nikki trying to purr out the hungriest, most urgent moans while she's grunting hard from the strain. The strain and the cramps. That's Joel's cock, too. Every little movement of it is "wiggling" the enema filling her bowels, sending tiny waves flowing through the fluid, and tormenting Nikki. Even as the stroking of her pussy pushes her quick and powerfully to the edge of an orgasm.

In under a minute Nikki's grunts have faded. Instead, she's shrieking out very needy moans. Her moans still have the edge of a strained grunt to them, but that's all. Mostly it's a deep hunger for that orgasm. It has Nikki's body quivering hard, too. I can see her toes curled up. And I can see her hands balling into fists.

Tamar misses all of it, except the sound of Nikki's grunts going more and more sensual until they're begging for release. All Tamar can really see now is Joel's balls, Nikki's dripping pussy, and the shaft of Joel's cock stroking between them. And maybe, with half of her face flush against Nikki's bottom, a little bit of Nikki's tightly clenched asshole just above her one eye.

Nikki's pussy drips another drop of honey. It lands on Tamar's top lip. It's not alone there, either. Nikki's pussy has been dripping since Joel's cock first slipped into it.

Joel has never been too slow to cum. Usually, he's good for about five or six minutes of the leisurely stroking. Today, after about a minute and a half, I see the little ripples on his pubes that tell me those muscles are starting to twitch. That Joel is about to cum.

I'm careful with my toys. I know that all of mine are healthy. I know Nikki is, too. Olive wouldn't have her if she wasn't doctor certified. And like me, Olive keeps track of her female toys periods. You kind of have to, otherwise, you might summon one at a time that would be inconvenient and messy. Most of the toys, mine and Olive's use some form of birth control as well. All of our single ones do. Neither of us allows them a choice about it. Thus I know Joel and Nikki are safe. There won't be any diseases or children.

I ignore Joel. In about ten more seconds, I hear Joel suck in a deep breath of air. Then he lets it out with a deep, very satisfied grunt at the same time his hips snap with a little thrust, driving his cock the last half inch into Nikki's pussy.

I'm watching Tamar and Nikki. Tamar's tongue and Nikki's bottom. I'm tuning out Joel's satisfied moans and Nikki's starving-hungry shrieks. I'm watching to make sure that Nikki keeps going. She does, even though I'm pretty sure that she must feel Joel cum. She must feel that cock twitching inside her tight tunnel, twitching against the taut walls of it. And she must feel his gooey cum as it spurts against those fiery hot walls.

A few seconds later I see Joel's cum. I see the first little trickle of it start flowing down his shaft atop the coat of Nikki's thicker honey. Then about a second later, as Nikki reverses her stroke and starts taking Joel's cock back into her depths, I see a rivulet of Joel's whitish cream run down from Nikki's slit. It runs straight onto Tamar's tongue.

I see Tamar's eyes go wide as she recognizes her husband's taste. As she realizes that I've allowed him to cum into this unknown woman's pussy. Then I see Tamar's face wrinkle up as she realizes how quickly Nikki brought Joel to orgasm. About 1/4 of the time it usually takes Tamar to do it. I doubt Tamar has a clue that it was the enema that sped it up, not Nikki. Instead, Tamar just blushes slightly from the shame of thinking that Nikki just gave her husband a much better fucking than she gives him.

I'm still holding Tamar's head to the bottom of Nikki's behind, too. I use my free hand to reach down to Tamar's pussy. Even before I touch Tamar's pussy, I feel the hot creaminess of Tamar's honey. Honey that's now flowed from Tamar's pussy and coats the tops of Tamar's lean thighs.

I pinch hold of one of Tamar's thick pussy lips. It's a tight, but not painful, pinch. I give the lip a light tug, too. "Clean up your husband's mess, like a trashy whore-wife, whore." I firmly tell Tamar in a tauntingly sweet voice.

Tamar reluctantly, her face scrunching up a little as her blush quickly deepens, starts licking a bit quicker. She has to. Otherwise, Joel's cum would make it down to his pubes and those black curls before Tamar was able to lick it all up.

I keep Nikki going until Joel has spurted the last little droplets of his cum into Nikki's pussy. Then I stop Nikki at the top of her stroke and nudge her hips up until only the tip of Joel's cock is left between Nikki's lips. I have Nikki stay there for a moment while Tamar very thoroughly licks Joel's cock clean.

Then I twist Tamar's head as far as her neck will let me. It's just enough to turn Tamar's lips up to Nikki's pussy lips. I make Tamar lick those spotless, too.

I have Nikki rise up. As Joel's cock slips from Nikki's pussy, with Nikki still lifting her hips up, I push Tamar's head to the tip of Joel's cock. A decent-sized gob of Joel's cum, mixed with Nikki's honey, falls from Nikki's pussy and lands atop Tamar's head, sticking into Tamar's hair. I ignore it.

I watch Tamar carefully as she swallows every bit of Joel's cock, going down until her lips are flush against Joel's pubes. As Tamar lifts her head back up, she sucks hard, leaving only her lips along Joel's shaft. It lets Tamar suck, and her lips squeegee, every bit of Joel and Nikki's mixed honeys off of Joel's hard cock.

And then, after Joel gets a single stroke of Tamar's mouth, it's time for Tamar to fix Joel's pants for him. And for her to walk Nikki back to the bench and thank her for "giving my husband the best fuck he's ever had."

Tamar gets to take Joel to a chair beside Steve.

I send Tamar to join the others on the bench and that has them squeezed snugly together on it; their bodies pressed tightly against the next woman's. Tamar's on the end next to Nikki. Sitting so snugly against the naked woman who just fucked her husband for her. And the woman whose pussy taste still lingers in Tamar's mouth.

Chapter Six - Making Up For The Whore's Laziness

I don't make the toys wait long. I do only have the evening! But I want them to spend just a minute squished snugly together on the bench. I want them all to sit there, ignored, their bottoms ready to burst from the enemas, and behave by sitting still.

I require them to sit still on the bench. I've told Nikki, which makes for a good reminder for the other two. It reminds them of their place in this Queendom. The enemas can keep them uncomfortable. They can make them want to fidget and squirm, too. The bitches can just endure the discomfort and force themselves to sit still because I said so. And think about how irrelevant their comfort is to me.

But only about a minute. I never did like wasting valuable time. Besides, Steve is waiting, and by now I'm sure that he's wondering what his treat is going to be tonight. Maybe he's thinking that he'll get a similar treat to Joel. Or maybe that, since Holly neglected his blow job, that Nikki will give him a good one. He might even be close to right. But I'm confident that he expects to get some kind of treat.

I tell Holly to go to Steve. She gets up. After sitting for so long, about fifteen or twenty minutes while Tamar "made it up" to Joel, Holly's bowels have gotten used to the position and that's let the discomfort ease a little. But the instant she starts moving, it comes flooding back. Holly groans out loudly. She hesitates in her step for a fraction of a second. And then, with smaller steps, makes her way over to Steve.

1...456789