The Bad Mommies Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold Nikki's face down in the pile of clothes and watch closely as she reluctantly bites into the dress. A sharp tug up on her hair brings her head off the floor enough for everyone to see the dress dangling from her mouth.

"UGH!" I sigh out. "too stupid to even get naked properly." I yank the dress out of her teeth. It doesn't take much of a yank. Nikki almost eagerly lets go of it. I toss it back on the pile. "get those rags, slave," I sweetly tell Sophie.

In seconds Sophie is there picking up all the clothes. She neatly folds everything, making a nice pile with it. Then she takes the pile and hurries off to the playroom. The file cabinet in there, the one I call the bitch locker where the toys clothes are kept, has four drawers. Nikki's go in the third.

While Sophie takes care of Nikki's things, I do nothing. I just hold Nikki in place on all fours. I wait for Sophie to return.

"On your useless feet, gutter whore. You want to act like a whore, fine. You can be a whore. Time to troll the stroll for a trick, whore!" I mockingly tell Nikki. At the same time, I yank her by the hair, pulling her up to her knees.

Nikki shrieks loudly as her shoulders are yanked up. Her hands, no longer needed to hold herself up, fly up to cover her chest.

Nikki should know better. She must. Olive wouldn't allow that any more than I would. That I am going to. Oh, no. Covering her breasts is a no-no here. Time for another lesson!

I flick my wrist again. The crop sails, its tip landing squarely on Nikki's forearm just below her elbow. It would have landed on Nikki's breast if her arms weren't folded so snugly over her mounds. Nikki yelps a loud squeal. It's laced with enough surprise that I know Nikki did not expect it. Good. Before Nikki can do any more, I flick my wrist again and sear a matching little pink spot onto her other forearm, atop her other breast.

"What in the world do you think you are, bitch? Some kind of prissy thing, like... like a woman? You are a shameless gutter whore! Quit faking like you're anything more evolved before the slimy slugs take offense!"

I flick my wrist again, and then again, searing a second faint pink spot onto both of her elbows. That's a place it hurts to be swatted with the leather tip of my crop. It gets me a good couple of yelps from Nikki. "Hands behind your back, whore!" I scold Nikki sternly.

Nikki's hands fly behind her back. They move so fast that I almost see a blur instead of hands moving. It leaves her breasts fully exposed.

Now I yank up on Nikki's hair again, snapping for her to get on her feet. Nikki scrambles to get up fast enough that she doesn't lose any hair to the sharp yank. She gets up.

I spin her around. For the first time, she's facing Steve and Joel as they sit on the sofa. From the wide-eyed leer on both of their faces, it's clear that they've both been watching every bit of Nikki's humiliating undressing. And her spanking.

"uh-EE!" Nikki blurts out in a very shocked, horrified, and squeaky voice as she sees that she's had an audience. Until now, I've kept her back to the men. But now Nikki starts crying again as she sees them ogling her body. Nikki tries to quickly look down at the floor. I yank her hair, snapping her head back up to face them.

It's the first real, live, naked look I've gotten of Nikki's body. As I'd thought, she has a noticeable curve to her waist. But what I couldn't see through the dress was how her hips are so well curved, too. Those have a smooth and sweet rounding to them as they curve gently, but sensually outward. Nice.

Then again, I should have expected it. I did get to see Nikki from the backside. She has a rather nice backside, too. Her hips and bottom are narrow. But those globes have a full rounding to them, swelling out with a smooth, flowing curve that rises straight off the tops of her thighs. It leaves no discernible edge to the bottoms, and definitely nothing like any kind of sag. It's just a soft, full, arc upward. And it flows back into her waistline just as smoothly. It leaves her with slightly small cheeks. And a slightly short crack. There, the inside edge of her cheeks more kiss each other rather than lying flush against each other. It makes her crack a bit of a tease. It looks like I can see into it, but I can't. All I could see were her firm globes.

Nikki's breasts are just nice. They're slightly smallish, but also almost perfectly full and rounded. They rise off her chest like half grapefruits, rounding smoothly and fully, as they rise off without any kind of crease at the underside. Then they flow back to her chest with a rounded top to them, not a straighter angle. It gives those mounds a rounded look.

They have fully rounded fronts to them, too. Each mound is topped with a silver dollar-sized ring of light pink-brown. Then, centered in each ring, is a moderately wide nipple. Her nipples are short, not rising much above the front of her mounds, but they're well-shaped. And rounded. Even now, with those nubs rock hard, they rise only about ⅛th inch above the flesh around them. But those nipples wrinkle up a bit as they stiffen, giving them a rather hard look to them.

And now, with her feet slightly open, I can see the mound of Nikki's pussy between the tops of her thighs. It's not the puffiest of mounds, swelling down only slightly. But I can see that she's going to have long and wide lips on it. Even from the front, I can see that. I can see the top of her slit, too. As it arcs up toward her pubes, the edges of her lips curve gently outward, opening her fine slit to a wider gash at the very top with a sharp "V." But even that V has soft and flowing lines to it. In the wider top of that slit, I can see the ridgeline of her pink inner folds flowing along and fading back into her pinkness. I'm pretty sure those lips fully meet about ⅓ of the way along her mound, and likely stay closed from there, leaving Nikki only a fine line of a slit.

Another little tug on Nikki's hair gets her feet moving. Especially since it lets her turn away from the guys who have been eyeing her over. I turn her to face the glass doors. Using her hair for a leash, I almost drag her along, through the living room, over to the doors.

There's more space beside Leah, so that's where I pull Nikki. "Oh, you think you're better than these negligent whores, whore?" I mockingly scold Nikki. "Get on the wall with the other whores, whore!" I kind of pull her head down, and kind of push it, letting go of her hair as she starts to bend over.

I have no doubt that Olive has taught Nikki all the basic commands. Olive would have told me if she hadn't gotten that far with Nikki. She probably wouldn't be sharing Nikki that soon, either. Thus, Nikki knows what I expect of her. And if she has any questions, she can see Leah "on the wall" right beside her.

Nikki knows the position. She bends over and puts herself in the same position that Leah and Megan are already in. And that pokes the mound of Nikki's pussy out for everyone to see. It also has Nikki's firm, hard, globes spreading taut, opening her crack wide enough for me to see the dark pink-brown ring of her asshole at the valley of her crack. As I'd thought, Nikki's slit quickly fades into a fine light pink line that flows the rest of the way back. All the way back to the end. It lets her lips fully cover her pussy, both her tunnel and her clit.

And that's how I came to have three nude toys bent over against my glass doors. But I only have two husbands sitting on my sofa and watching. I seem to be one cock short. Oh well, cocks don't seem to mind over time.

Chapter Four - The Naughty Bottom Treatment

Now I'm left with an impossible choice. Which of these three naughty toys to punish first! As I look at them, I can see three cute bottoms, all taut and firm, sticking out for me. All three stretched taut enough that I can glimpse a tight asshole between firm cheeks. And all three with wet pussies fully exposed just under those globes.

"Slave... fetch me a chair..." I sweetly tell Sophie. While Sophie hurries off to find me a chair, I slowly pace along behind the line of bottoms, trying to choose which one to play with first. It's not an easy choice. Nikki, the newest and apparently the whiniest? Holly, slightly whiny, and definitely squirmy? Or Tamar, the one who will endure her punishment the best, and likely get the most unbearably aroused from it?

Sophie brings one of the chairs from the dining table. She knows that I like these chairs for playing with the toys. They don't have armrests. Those just get so in my way! Sophie stets the chair facing Joel and Steve as they sit on the sofa waiting to see what I have in store for these three women.

I decide to start at one end of the line. That narrows my choice to Holly on my left, or Nikki on my right. Tamar, between them, has just volunteered for second. She just doesn't know that. I start at the left and kneel down behind Holly.

That gives me a very close view of Holly's pussy with its decently puffy mound just before my eyes. It lets me see her long, plump, but slightly narrow, lips. Lips that are now shaven smooth. They don't even come close to meeting fully, leaving a wide gash between the edges of them. It lets me see the thick, soft, ridgeline of her pink inner folds rising into that gash and filling it, but not really rising above the outside of her lips. But even bending over as she is, Holly's pussy doesn't show her tunnel. It is, however, already covered with a decent layer of her creamy, clear honey. Enough honey that I can catch a whiff of her muskiness from where I am.

I already have a pair of my pastel green latex gloves on. Size small, naturally. Now that I can see Holly's mound, and how wet it is, I'm glad I'd thought to put them on. I use the tips of my fingers to gently ease her lips apart and show me just how wet she is.

Sloppy wet might be a bit of an understatement. Her honey is creamy enough that it weeps from her slit rather slowly, clinging to everything as it does. With her lips pulled wide apart, I can see her long inner folds as they rise slightly up. And I can see the pea-sized nub of her clit, swollen rock-hard as it pokes its head above the knot of her loose folds. I can see the thumb-wide entrance of Holly's tunnel, too. I can see her soft, light pink, spongy walls puffing inward. I can even see the thick layer of honey filling that tunnel. Holly definitely looks ready for some fun.

I move over to Tamar and drop back to one knee behind her. I don't bother to change my gloves, either. I want them to notice that. I want them to know that the gloves are for my hands, not their pussy. I don't care if their honeys get mixed together in their pussies. I only care that it stays off my fingers.

Tamar's pussy has a far more eager look to it. Her lips are just as long, but hers are wide as well. They're thinner, too, keeping her mound from puffing out quite as much as Holly's does. Her lips don't come close to meeting, leaving a rather wide gash between them. Even at the top, her lips aren't close to meeting, leaving plenty of room for a ridgeline of her inner folds to fill the gap. But as that ridgeline flows down along her gash, it parts into a pair of fairly tall loose folds. Those folds rise out past the outside of her lips, curling back over them slightly, giving her pussy a look like a flower blooming open. It lets me see the marble-sized numb of her clit, swelling hard at the point where her folds part. And it lets me see the slightly narrow opening of her tunnel hiding behind her opening folds. I can see enough of her tunnel to see that it's flooded with her clear, oily-thin honey. The same honey that covers everything else. I don't need to push Tamar's lips open. I can already see every bit of her. She's eager for some fun. Too bad she'll be second.

It only leaves me Nikki's pussy to get a close-up look at. And I've pretty much seen it by now. I haven't opened it yet, though, so I do that now. I wouldn't want the timid little mouse that Nikki is to feel left out of the pussy inspections!

I use the tips of my fingers to push her long lips aside and let me see the short-rising long folds that run about ⅔ the length of Nikki's pussy. Hers are probably the loosest, the most wrinkly, of the three, despite their short rise off her pinkness. It lets me see the pencil eraser-sized nub of her clit poking its eager little tip above the knot where those folds meld into a single ridgeline. Her clit is probably the most eager of the three, too. Hers is throbbing. I can see it pulsing slightly with her heartbeat. I can see the narrow entrance of her tunnel, flush with her pinkness, as it funnels inward. I can see the softness of her spongy, and firm-looking, walls. Mostly. Everything is coated with a heavy layer of her clear, but slightly creamy-thick, honey. A honey that fills every bit of space in the funnel-like opening of her tunnel. And covers every speck of pink flesh that it passes over. Hers is also the muskiest of these three. Her aroma is strong, but not heavy. And that honey looks to be as slippery as any grease. I know she's eager to get to the fun. I'll bet guys love that pussy, too.

Now I have to choose. Holly or Nikki. I go with Nikki. After all, this was supposed to be Nikki's session! And I'm eager to see just how timid, and how squirmy, Nikki really is. And to see how hot a little punishment gets her. I do have to decide if I want to keep Nikki or throw her back to Olive.

Now, with Nikki leaning over, it has her already firm globes stretched taut enough that her crack gapes at least halfway to wide open. It gapes plenty enough for me to see the medium pink splotch of flesh around her tiny asshole. Her ring isn't any bigger than a dime. It sits flush with the valley of her crack, too, funneling in very gently, to a teeny pinpoint of darkness. It's an asshole that doesn't look to have seen that much use.

And that reminds me of something Olive told me about Nikki. Olive told me that Nikki is a "total baby" about her bottom. That Nikki flat refuses to allow anything to be done with it. Olive, not caring what Nikki will allow, has toyed with a few times. But she's always done so with Nikki bound. That way, Nikki could squirm around and whine, but that's about all she could do to object to it. None of which would have even slowed Olive down. Me either.

As soon as I think about what Olive told me, and stare at the tightly clenched ring of Nikki's unsuspecting asshole, my inner imp pokes her mischievous head up again. She has just the greatest idea!

I rise to my feet. I reach over along Nikki's side and around under her chest. Nikki's breasts hang freely, holding their almost-perfectly rounded shape as they do. I cup one of them in my hand, squishing it gently. I feel that it's as firm as it looks. Firmer than I would have expected from a woman with two kids. For an instant, I wonder if she has implants. Then I squish a little harder. I don't feel the wateriness of the implant sacks, so I rule falsies out. I deem hers to be natural, firm, rounded, and pert. Nice breasts.

Even with the latex glove on I can feel her short, wide nipple. Its stony hardness is unmistakable as it presses against my palm. I loosen my grip slightly, taking a couple of soft squeezes of her mound and getting a better feel of it. Then I grip it fairly firmly. Not enough to hurt her, but enough that it's tight in my hand.

"Come along, whore bitch, it's time for you to learn what happens to skanky gutter filth when it tries to whore around in my Queendom!" I use Nikki's breast for a leash, holding it firmly as I pull her to straighten up and turn towards me.

It's only about two steps to where Sophie has set the chair. I cross them quickly, bringing a nervously cringing Nikki right along with me. I drop into the seat, pulling Nikki over to stand at my right side. I can see Joel and Steve staring at me, or more accurately at Nikki, wondering what I'm going to do with Nikki. Knowing that their wives are likely in for the same fate next.

I'm pretty sure not even Nikki is surprised when I order her down to her knees. And pull her down by her breast. She cringes more, her eyes wetting up again, as she hesitantly lowers herself to her knees. I pull her forward by her breast, releasing it as she starts to lie over my knees. I put my hand to her shoulder and use that to push her forward. To push her the rest of the way over my knees.

I put Nikki in the same position I always put naughty toys in. Over my knees, where naughty girls belong. I have her waist bent fully, her thighs hanging straight down along the side of the chair. She's short enough that her knees aren't on the floor, but just above it. Her calves lie along the floor. My thigh is flush and snug in the bend of her waist. My other thigh is under her chest. I open my legs just wide enough that the underside of Nikki's breasts lie flush against the outside of my thigh. Nikki's hands fidget nervously as she uses them to brace against the floor. Her head hangs limply down, turning her eyes inward slightly at the chair.

Nikki is anything but relaxed. She fidgets and squirms nervously. She almost quivers. She mews little "Ooh!s" that are pure nervousness. Her bottom wiggles ever-so-slightly from the fidgeting. And I can feel her breasts wiggling gently against my thigh.

"Slave, bring me a nice strap for this filthy whore's bottom," I tell Sophie.

In a few seconds, Sophie is back with the strap. It's a man's leather belt, about 2" wide, minus the buckle. It's a stiff leather, too. Sophie doubles it over for me and puts it in my hand. I lie the smooth, hard, leather against the center of Nikki's taut cheeks. Softly.

"Five strokes ought to teach you not to whore so shamelessly that you neglect your family, bitch," I tell Nikki. I always want my toys to know what they're being spanked for. Even if it's for a reason that I just invented. They should know what they've done to irk me. Or what my excuse is.

I lift the belt up. High. I always bring the belt up as high as I can with my short arms. The height of the swing isn't so important. It's how much power I put into that stroke. That's what makes the difference in how much it hurts. Or if it bruises. I'm not trying to bruise any of these three. I never try to injure my toys. I don't like leaving marks that last more than a few hours. I just want them to feel the spanking. To know that I've turned them over my knees like naughty toddlers and spanked their misbehaving little bottoms.

I put about 3/4 of the power I could put into Nikki's stroke. It snaps the belt down hard against her cheeks. It lands with a crack like a clap of thunder. Sharp and loud. The belt sears a light pink stripe across both of her hard cheeks.

"OW!" Nikki screams out. "OW! OW! Oh, OWWW!" Nikki sobs loudly, "PLEASE, MISS RODGERS, PLEASE! OH, PLEASE! IT HURTS SO MUCH, MISS RODGERS! PLEASE, MISS RODGERS, PLEASE TAKE IT EASY ON ME! PLEASE, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE LATE! I'M SORRY! I WON'T DO IT EVER AGAIN! PLEASE MISS RODGERS, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME SO MUCH! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"Shut up, you whiny little gutter whore!" I scold Nikki in a rather icy hard tone. "You know better than to whine like a baby." I raise the belt up again, but that's mostly because it was already moving when Nikki started begging for mercy. She should so know better.

"Slave, fetch me a ready bag... yellow," I tell Sophie. Sophie knows what I want. She smirks from ear to ear as she tells me she'll be right back with it.

Nikki squirms hard, her bottom wiggling, her hips grinding against my thigh. Her head tosses around, too. Her hands are all over the floor. Her feet are even squirming around. She cries loudly, like a baby. And she's only had one moderate swat with the belt. Olive was right, Nikki's definitely whiny. But that so desperate squirming of hers is definitely entertaining.

123456...9