The Bad Mommies Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I text Ellie to let her know that Nikki is on her way back.

Ellie already knows what to do when Nikki gets home. She's to leave Nikki blindfolded and gagged, freeing only Nikki's hands and tell Nikki to undress.

Once Nikki is nude, Ellie will comment on Nikki's messy bottom. I'd never let Nikki go without that humiliation.

Then Ellie is to supervise Nikki as Nikki showers. I think Nikki will be eager to shower this time. Ellie will then tie Nikki's hands again. She will walk Nikki, nude, back to the kids' bedroom and allow Nikki to peek in on the sleeping boys. Then she will take Nikki to her bedroom.

Ellie will give Nikki a choice. Nikki may masturbate now, with Ellie watching her closely, or not. Either way, this is Nikki's only chance to masturbate until I give her permission. Nikki is to email me in the morning. Ellie will leave her the email address.

The next day I get the email from Nikki, telling me that she masturbated with Ellie's permission and supervision, and thanking me for allowing her the much-needed relief after the trip home with her humiliatingly messy bottom.

Nikki apologizes prolifically for neglecting her kids and being a trashy whore. She offers to submit to any further lessons I might have for her, too. I guess she really liked her lesson.

1...456789