The Bad Mommies Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, bitch. I should have seen just how filthy of a gutter whore you are. More like a sewer whore! But I have just the thing to clean you up and teach you to act like a proper piece of filth here in my Queendom.

"I know your Mistress has taught you better than to cry like a little baby. I'm sure she makes you take your spankings like a big bitch! I don't know why you would expect any less here. I guess you really are as stupid as you look. Oh, well, it's no skin off my bottom. That stroke won't count. Since you want to beg and cry, we'll just start over. And over. And over. Until you decide to be a big bitch for all five strokes. I'm sure your bottom will tire of the extra strokes long before my arm does." I use a rather taunting, mocking voice as I tell her.

"NO!" Nikki blurts out in her sobs. "OH, MY GOD, NO! PLEASE, MISS RODGERS, I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL. PLEASE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HURT ME SO MUCH! I'LL BEHAVE! I SWEAR, I'LL BE SO GOOD! PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME SO MUCH!"

As Sophie returns with my request, I ignore Nikki. I've already told her what she needs to know. She knows what's expected of her. It hasn't changed from when she belonged to Olive. We're different, with different styles and interests, but our rules are pretty much the same. Nikki should know that she's expected not to whine and to count her strokes off. I know Olive hasn't missed a chance to spank her. So, I know Nikki has been spanked enough times to know how to behave for it.

Sophie has brought me one of the enema bags that I keep pre-filled and ready to go. They're just clear bags, like IV bags, with about five feet of clear tubing attached to them. There's a little hot pink flow wheel in the line just below the bag. One of the ones where the little wheel spins as the fluid flows through it. And there's a clamp pinching the line off to keep the fluid from flowing. The ready-to-go ones also have a pre-lubricated nozzle attached to them. It's a generic nozzle, about six inches long and as thick as a pencil. A plastic cap covers the nozzle.

This one is filled with a light, yellow-tinged fluid. It's just mineral oil. The yellow color is plain food dye that I add to the bags so that it's readily apparent what's in them. That way I can be sure what's in it, and thus what effect it will have on whoever gets it. The mineral oil is one of my favorites. It will nicely fill her rectum, stretching her walls out and pulling them taut. But her waste won't absorb any of it as it would with a water-based solution. It will keep her waste looking just as it does now instead of turning it into a watery, runny mess. And it will make Nikki rather uncomfortable, but all of them do that.

Sophie pops the cap off the nozzle before she hands it to me. Sophie holds the bag up, serving as a makeshift stand for the bag, too. She lets it dangle free from two fingers about two feet above Nikki's back.

I have one hand on the small of Nikki's back, holding her lightly down on my knees. My other hand holds the belt. That's the hand I use to take the base of the enema nozzle from Sophie's hand. And, with the belt hanging from my hand, to put the tip of the nozzle against the tiny pinprick of darkness right at the center of Nikki's asshole.

Instantly Nikki's asshole clenches to its full tightness. "OH!" Nikki shrieks out in the squeakiest, most nervous voice. "NO! NOT MY BUTT, MISS RODGERS, NO!!!! I CAN'T! I CAN'T STAND ANYTHING THERE, MISS RODGERS, NOT MY BUTT! NO! PLEASE, NOT MY BUTT!"

Nikki starts squirming hard and energetically. She tries to lift her shoulders up, but they only raise a couple of inches, arching her back, as my hand holds her lower back in place. Nikki's feet start to kick wildly, searching for a grip on the floor. The chair is in the way. She can't bring her knees up enough to get her feet flat. She stiffens her legs, locking her knees, but with the tops of her feet against the floor, it does nothing to raise her bottom up. It does tighten those cheeks up a little more, though. Nikki tries to rock her hips, but my hand stops her from doing too much of that, too.

I push. I can feel the hardness of her ring resisting the invasion of the nozzle. But only for a second. The nozzle is thin, its tip fully rounded, and it's well-greased with the gel. It pushes right into her unwelcoming ring and starts slipping into the depths of Nikki's bottom. I keep pushing, slowing it down to make Nikki feel it pushing into her bottom for an extra second or so. And I push every bit of that nozzle into her bottom. It puts the tip of it roughly 3/4 of the way to the back of Nikki's bowels. Nikki's tightly clenched ring grips the sides of the slick shaft enough to hold it in place.

I release the nozzle. I shift the belt back into my grip. I start raising the belt to give Nikki her swat. She still owes me five good ones. I'll bet right this second, Nikki's so nervous about the enema nozzle I just pushed into her bottom, that she's forgotten all about her spanking!

On my way up, I flick the clamp on the line. The little wheel starts to turn, letting me know that the fluid is flowing. I pause for a fraction of a second with the belt high up, waiting for the fluid to flow through the tube and for Nikki to feel the first drops of it inside her bottom.

"OOH!" Nikki shrieks out. Immediately goosebumps erupt along her crack and shoot up her spine. Nikki trembles hard and crisply. "OHMYGOD!" Nikki shrieks out, "NOOOOO!!!!!! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING, MISS RODGERS, PLEASE! NOT MY BUTT! OH, PLEASE, NOT MY BUTT! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO! I'M SORRY! I'LL BE SO GOOD! ANYTHING, MISS RODGERS, PLEASE, JUST GET IT OUT OF MY BUTT! PLEASE, GET IT OUT OF MY BUTT!"

"No, bitch," I very firmly tell Nikki. "You owe me five strokes. You are going to behave for them like the big bitch you can fake being. Once you've been good, and taken your spanking like a big bitch, I will stop the flow from filling your rectum anymore. Until then, you can lie there while your bottom fills up and enjoy strokes that don't count. I know your Mistress has taught you how to behave for a spanking."

I snap the belt down before Nikki has a chance to say anything more. It's just as loud as the first stroke was. It leaves a matching pink stripe just beside the first one. It just pinkens up more of those adorable globes.

"YE-OWWWW!" Nikki screeches loudly. As the stroke lands, I feel her body tensing up hard. The tension vanishes just as quickly, giving way to a very energetic thrashing, wiggling, squirm over my knees. Not a single part of Nikki is still. I just love the way her feet kick against the floor while her hips rock from side to side.

"OH, OW!" Nikki quiets slightly as her voice fades back into a sobbing cry. "One, Miss Rodgers," Nikki's voice is squeakier than any mouse's ever was. It's muted and hushed, too. "Thank you for spanking my naughty bottom, Miss Rodgers. I'm sorry for neglecting my family. I deserve four more strokes, Miss Rodgers, will you please spank my bottom again for me?" See? I knew Olive taught Nikki how to behave and count her strokes. I didn't even have to tell Nikki.

I raise the belt. Nikki is far from still. I'm sure she knows that I expect her to hold her bottom still, too. But I'm not sure she can. She's squirming too much, and it doesn't look as if she's capable of stopping herself. She's crying fairly hard, too. But mostly I can see just how nervous Nikki is.

I swat Nikki again. Another identical stroke.

"OW!" Nikki screams out, instantly stiffening and then snapping into that energetic thrashing squirm again. "OH, OW, OW OW!" Nikki cries out loudly. "UGH! OW!"

"Two, Miss Rodgers," Nikki counts. "Thank you for spanking my naughty bottom, Miss Rodgers..." Nikki asks for her next stroke.

I swat her bottom.

"YE-OW!" Nikki screams as her body snaps to full tension. "UGH!" Nikki shrieks out immediately as the tension vanishes from her body. She starts squirming wildly again. "UGH! OW! UGH!" Nikki cries out loudly.

"UGH...OW!!!! MISS RODGERS, PLEASE!" Nikki shrieks out, her squeaky voice now in utter panic. "OHMYGOD, PLEASE, MISS RODGERS! IT'S TOO MUCH! GET IT OUT OF MY BUTT, NOW! PLEASE! IT'S KILLING ME! I CAN'T STAND IT! IT'S KILLING ME! I'LL BE GOOD! WHIP ME BLOODY, I DON'T CARE! JUST GET IT OUT OF MY BUTT! PLEASE! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE, GET IT OUT OF MY BUTT, MISS RODGERS! I CAN'T TAKE A SPANKING WITH MY BUTT TOO FULL! IT'S TOO MUCH, GET IT OUTTTTTTTTTT!"

I just sigh heavily. By now Nikki has about three, maybe four whole ounces of the oil in her bottom. It's nowhere near too much for her, or anyone. But it is enough to make her feel like she needs a toilet. And her thrashing around, that antsy, energetic wild squirming, is only going to shift the angle of her bowels inside her and make her feel it that much more. I'm sure grinding her hips against my thigh isn't helping her any, either. That has her pubes grinding against me, too, and that's right where her bowels are filling up.

"Bad bitch!" I scold Nikki. "Now we have to start over again! I told you, no whining!"

I lift the belt. Nikki screeches the most desperately pleading "NO!" Then Nikki screams as the belt snaps another line of pink across her globes.

Nikki cries out another loud chorus of "OW, UGH" several times. Finally, her wild squirms slow. "One, Miss Rodgers. I'm sorry for being such a baby, Miss Rodgers. I deserve four more strokes, Miss Rodgers. Will you please spank my naughty bottom again, Miss Rodgers?" Nikki's voice is hushed almost to a sobbing muteness.

I swat her bottom again.

Nikki screams loudly. She cries, a full-blown bawling, as she screams out "OW!s" and "UGH!s" over and over again.

By now Nikki's bottom is pretty evenly pink. But it's a light-to-medium shade of pink, not a deep redness. It's enough that I know her globes are stinging her a little worse than... say sitting on a hive of bees would. But not so badly as if they were giant African killer bees. More like as if they are giant ordinary, and angry bees. I'm sure those globes burn hot as well.

Nikki doesn't fall anywhere close to still. She thrashes, grunting out very strained "UGH!s" as she counts off the second swat.

I swat Nikki again.

Nikki screams again, her body snapping to its full tension and hanging like that for a fraction of a second before the tension disappears and she's back to thrashing atop my knees. She cries so loudly that it almost masks her "OW!s" and her grunts.

I glance up and see that Nikki is up to about eight or nine ounces of enema by now. And she still has two strokes to go. Assuming that she manages to behave for them. I wonder if this is her first enema. I know it's not something that Olive does very often, so it just might be. Or might not be. I don't remember reading anything about an enema in Olive's notes, but I just skimmed those.

Nikki, bawling away, counts off her stroke. I can barely make her words out through her sobs.

I swat Nikki's bottom again.

Nikki screams again. She snaps back to full tension. The snap is so hard, Nikki's knees flying up and crashing into the side of the chair, that it moves the chair a half-inch or so. Nikki's hands fly inward, knocking against the chair as well. Nikki's back arches downward, her shoulders snapping up as I hold her lower back down. Her bottom rises up a fraction of an inch, too.

Nikki hangs like that. "UhMMMMMM!" is the only sound she makes for close to a full second. Then her entire body starts trembling hard. It's a crisp, sharp trembling. And it appears instantly from her head to the tips of her curled toes. She hangs another full second or so, trembling hard. As she does, I see a couple of droplets of her honey go flying. She trembles hard enough that her quivering pussy mound slings the drops off. It makes me look to Nikki's pussy.

Before I can see it, Nikki's body falls limp. Totally limp. Except that it still trembles just as powerfully, or maybe even a little harder. She trembles enough that her teeth start chattering. She sobs, loudly, too. "Three, Miss Rodgers," Nikki's voice is as squeaky as ever. And just as hushed. Only now it has a sheepish and cowed tone that it's never had before. "Thank you very much for spanking this whore's naughty bottom, Mistress Rodgers. I'm so sorry for being a baby and making you spank me, Mistress Rodgers. I need two more strokes, Mistress Rodgers, will you please help me and spank this whore's filthy bottom again, Mistress Rodgers?"

I immediately notice just how much more humbled Nikki's voice is. And I notice a breathiness in it that I didn't notice before. I notice that the honey is flowing from her pussy now, too. Enough so that I imagine that I can see the film of it moving as it flows over her lips.

Nikki just lies there, limp and loose, trembling hard, and waiting for her next stroke.

I swat her bottom.

"OW!" Nikki cries out. But other than her scream, she doesn't show the stroke at all. I don't feel her tense up this time. I don't see her squirming. She just lies loose and trembling hard. As if her bottom is just waiting for the next stroke.

Nikki counts her stroke off. She cries, sobbing loudly, as she does. But now there's no mistaking the breathiness, the urgency, in her mousy voice.

I swat Nikki's bottom again.

She reacts the same, just screaming out from the strike while lying loose and relaxed over my knees. It leaves Nikki's globes- tanned to a light shade of fiery red. And it has them stinging enough that now I'd bet Nikki wishes she'd only sat on that hive of angry giant African Killer bees.

It also has Nikki's pussy dripping tiny droplets of her honey. And it has her trembling hard enough that it looks like her lips are quivering.

"Five, Mistress Rodgers, thank you very much for spanking this whore's naughty bottom for being such a filthy whore, Mistress Rodgers. I'm so sorry for being so disgusting that I made you spank me, Mistress Rodgers." Nikki counts off the last stroke. "Thank you very much for being so firm and kind with this filthy whore, Mistress Rodgers."

I close the clamp on the enema tube. I take a second to look and see just how much of the enema Nikki has in her bottom. About fourteen ounces as near as I can tell.

I leave Nikki lying there for a few more seconds. Then I very slowly pull the nozzle tube from Nikki's bottom. She doesn't move. Not even a flinch as it comes out. She lies just as relaxed as she can be and just lets me do it.

I put Nikki back up onto her knees. It lets me see that Nikki's face isn't wrinkled up, but just as relaxed as the rest of her. Even as she sobs. Tears run down her cheeks. But that's about all I can see on her face. I can see her nipples are as stiff as they can possibly be, too.

I tell Nikki what she's to do now.

"Yes, my Queen," Nikki answers. I'd noticed earlier that Nikki was trying out various ways of addressing me. "Mistress" is a title I save for my personal slave, Sophie. Not even Paige, my live-in house slave and whore, is allowed to use it. But Olive lets all of her toys use it. She thinks it's traditional. So, I've told Nikki how to address me. "This whore will do as you command it, my Queen."

Nikki rises to her feet. I hear her groan out heavily, with a good bit of strain in it, as she rises. But she doesn't show the discomfort she must be feeling. I know that moving is going to make that enema strain her bowels doubly for a few seconds. It will give her some light cramps slicing through her insides, just behind her pubes. And it will make her bowels feel as if they're exploding. But that's the only thing it will do to her. As she stays still, all of that will fade in a moment.

Nikki takes hold of the enema bag from Sophie. She walks the two steps over to where she had been standing against the glass doors. Nikki pats Tamar lightly on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Excuse me, whore, our Queen is ready to spank you now. Will you please go to her and get your spanking, whore?"

Tamar reluctantly rises up. Standing as she was, she hadn't been able to see anything. But she could hear everything. I'll bet she already had a pretty good idea of what happened to Nikki. Only now she has to see it. To see the enema bag hanging from Nikki's hand as Nikki holds it up to the height of her shoulder. And see how it's about half empty now, leaving Tamar no doubt where that fluid is.

Now that Tamar is on her feet, Nikki can look her in the eyes. "I'm really sorry, whore..." Nikki says to Tamar. "Since I was so naughty for my spanking, our Queen has decided that we all will get an enema with it." Nikki's sobbing voice rings with shame as she tells Tamar that Nikki has gotten an enema, not just for herself, but for Tamar and Holly as well.

Nikki holds her enema bag out to Tamar. "Will you please hold my enema while I get on the wall, and then lie the bag on my back for me, whore?"

Tamar, a reluctant and disgusted look on her face, takes the bag from Nikki. Tamar has no doubt that I've told Nikki to ask her to do this. Or that I expect Tamar to do as she's asked.

Nikki gets back into place on the wall, making sure that her back is flat and her head up. She stares out at the view across downtown.

Tamar lies the bag softly on Nikki's back. Then Tamar hesitantly walks over to me and kneels down at my side, ready to be turned over my knees for her spanking. Tamar's very nervous eyes stay on the fresh enema bag that Sophie is holding up high. With a big grin on Sophie's face.

That's when I tell Tamar that she's expected to behave for her enema spanking, too. If she does, it will be over quickly, and she will only have to endure the same fourteen ounces of an enema that Nikki currently has in her bottom. But, should Tamar's bottom take more than fourteen ounces before she manages to behave for all five strokes... well, it just wouldn't be fair for her to have more enema than Nikki! So, Nikki will have to be given the additional ounces as well. And naturally, that will become the new mark for Holly's enema.

Chapter Five - A Proper Wife's Fucking

All three of my toys are now back where they started. Standing on the wall with their bottoms thrust out. Only now those bottoms are full. And they're red. Sore, too.

I sent them back to stand like this for one reason. After a good spanking like that, it's human nature to try and soothe those fiery sore bottoms. Like this, they can't do anything. Just stand there with those bottoms on display, stinging away. It's just as effective of a punishment as spanking those bottoms was. The enemas filling those bottoms only make it that much more uncomfortable for them to stand there.

I tell Sophie to collect the enema bags off their backs. Now that all three have gotten their spankings, I won't have to add any more enema to their bottoms. Both Tamar and Holly behaved for theirs, sparing all of their bottoms any more than the fourteen ounces Nikki earned them. Too bad, a couple of more ounces would have them squirming even more!

I guess it's Tamar's turn to go first this time. Tamar was second last time, and I do so love rotating the lineup. Besides, this lesson is for Tamar, not Nikki or Holly. It's only fitting she gets to start it off. And it just wouldn't work with Nikki having to start it off.

I tell Tamar to stand up and turn around so that she's facing me. She does, standing right between the other two bottoms.

Tamar is a slightly "plain" looking woman. If there even is such a thing as looking Jewish, she doesn't. She could easily be just another of the "country" girls that are as common as the air around Mobile.

She has a slightly rounded face framed with medium-long dark brown hair. It's hair that's straight, soft, and fine. It has a decent amount of body to it, spreading out slightly as it hangs down to the middle of her shoulder blades. She has deep brown eyes, too. She has a moderately wide, and average length, nose. She also has a wide mouth that's a hair on the flat side, giving it the look of a long line. It's framed with a pair of deep, bright pink lips that are full and plush. Then she has a slightly squared chin with lines that are somewhere between straight and rounded. She also has rather fine and well-teased eyebrows. And finally, a few little, tiny pink spots, almost like acne, dotting her chin. But her smile is as wide and bright as it is reserved.

1...34567...9