The Baddest Bitch in Town

Story Info
A night at the local bar turns really sexy.
2.9k words
4.48
7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her black motorcycle helmet down on the bar. Her long black hair fell over her tight leather jacket. Her knee high leather boots barely touched the floor. Before she had even sat down her beer was ready. That's how it works when you're the baddest bitch in town.

She had a pretty bad reputation around our little town. Rumors were that a few of her 'associates' had gone missing. If it was illegal, she ran it. If it was legal, she ran it. Everyone in town knew to step aside. As soon as you saw the snake tattoo on her left hand, you knew to back right off.

I peeked at her from where I was sitting in the dimly lit bar. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone tonight. I couldn't even remember the last time I was in a bar. It was a really rough week for me. I lost my job at the bank a few days ago. It turns out having my ex-husband as a boss wasn't a great idea. I'm not sure why I thought drinking alone in a dive bar would cheer me up.

I was trying to hide and trying to be noticed at the same time. I wanted to be loved and ignored at the same time. That's why this third cold beer was so refreshing.

I used to get noticed a lot. That was way before the kids were born. I was a blonde haired blue eyed bombshell. I even modeled for a few years to pay for my college degree. Oh how I miss those days. I would miss the days when guys would gawk at my nice tone ass, and try to peek at my full round tits. I would smile back at their jealous girlfriends, knowing they would be dreaming about me. .

It all changed after having a few kids. I wasn't that blonde bombshell people noticed. I glanced at myself in the mirror along the back of the bar. I wish I was as hot as that biker chick in the tight leather pants, with the knee high leather boot. I bet she still got guys all the time. I bet she had a wild life and had hot sex all the time. I bet she wouldn't be alone in the back of a bar on a Friday night. I bet guys dreamt about getting naked with her.

I glanced at my reflection in the nearby mirror again. I was hoping the tight pant suit with blue blouse and red blazer would get someone's attention. Maybe the red blazer would be what would draw some attention? Ugh, why did I even bother getting dressed up? I should have just stayed home.

It was already sitting alone in the bar for a few hours. What was the point? It was just old guys, and the hot biker chick talking to the slutty barmaid. Well, at least she was dressed like one. I could see her boobs popping out, begging for attention. Maybe I was just jealous.

Oh shit! The baddest bitch just caught me staring at her. I just wanted to pay my bill and leave. She pulled her shades halfway down, and smiled at me. She took her beer off the counter and chugged it while walking towards me.

I pretended not to notice her walking over. But she was hard not to notice. She was tall, pretty, and had a badass reputation. She sat across from me and put her beer down on the table. She pulled her shades halfway down, and smiled at me. Her light pink lips were so thin and pretty.

"You're way to pretty to be in this shithole." She said, taking off her shades.

She reached out and softly caressed my hand. I smiled nervously and blushed at her compliment. Her pretty silver eyes lit up, and she smiled at me again. The barmaid came by and dropped off a few more beers. The baddest bitch in town didn't order beers. The barmaid knew her order, and knew too keep her drinking.

For someone with such a terrible reputation, she was such a good listener. I poured my little heart out to her as she softly caressed my hand. It was almost embarrassing. I started crying while talking to her. I didn't mean too, I was just in a bad place. She squeezed my hand tight, leaned across the table and wiped my tears away with her red bandana. Finally, someone was actually listening to me. I was kind of surprised how well she listened. Or maybe it was how tipsy we were.

"Bathroom break I'll be back." She said, letting go of my hand and kissing me lightly on the cheek.

I took a quick glance at her body as she got up to go to the bathroom. I tried not to stare at her sexy ass, sticking out in those tight leather biker pants. Those knee high leather boots really brought her sexy biker chick look together. I never looked twice at any woman in my life. Here I was staring at the hottest chick I'd ever seen.

She glanced back and smiled at me. Shit! She caught me staring at her ass. She wiggled her hips side to side, while I drank from my completely empty cup. She turned around and pointed her index finger at me, gesturing for me to follow her.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom after her. As soon as I walked into the bathroom, she bolted the door behind us. She grabbed my throat and pushed me hard into the closed bathroom door. She kept her hand on my throat and kissed me sensually beneath my ear. She was such a good kisser. How the heck did she know my spot?

She slowly let go of my neck as we kissed passionately on the lips. She grabbed my ass tight under my red blazer, and pulled me against her leather jacket. She got on her knees and undid my pants and granny panties, pulling them down just above my knees. I tried to stop her but she overpowered me. Well, I barely tried to stop her.

Wow! She knew what she was doing. She teased her tongue up and down on my hairy pussy. It had been so long since anyone went down on me. Her hands dug deep into my naked ass cheeks as she rocked my pussy into her warm tongue. She reached up and put her hand over my mouth, she needed me to stop moaning before people would hear us.

She stood up and pulled my pants back up. I quickly did them back up while we kissed. She reached deep inside her tight leather pants, and took her fingers back out. She reached up and pushed them deep inside my mouth, making me gag on her sweet pussy juices.

She slowly undid her pants, exposing her pretty pink pussy and small dangling pussy lips. She had a little bit of a patch of hair just above it. She quickly pulled her pants up and walked out of the bathroom. She flipped me the bird and smiled at me on the way out. I looked in the bathroom mirror and fixed myself up. I couldn't believe I just had my pussy eaten by the baddest bitch in town. At least someone found me attractive.

When I came back to the table, there was a second helmet waiting for me. I smiled at her, and grabbed my things. I knew exactly what she wanted. I reached into my purse and fished for my wallet, it was time to pay and get out of this shit bar.

"My bitch doesn't pay." She said, gently squeezing my ass.

I smiled at back her, and we held hands as we walked out of the bar. I didn't care what people thought of me. I wasn't going to say no to riding with the baddest bitch in town. Also, she was pretty good at eating pussy.

I wrapped my arms tight around her exposed belly as we got up on her Harley. I was so scared, and it was my first time on a motorcycle. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her belt buckle. Her long black hair smacked all over my face in the wind as I hung to her belt for dear life. For such a tough girl she sure smelled good. She had a nice lavender smell to her. She smelled a bit like a garden. I was still shaking when we finally got off her bike. It didn't help I was halfway to orgasm when we left the bar.

She helped me take my helmet off, and set it down on the bike behind us. I glanced at the big wet spot on her bike where I was sitting. I was either soaking wet or peed all over my pants. She put her hand under my right ear, and pressed her lips softly against mine. I wonder if she knew tonight was the first time I was with a woman. I wonder if she knew how turned I was as she grabbed my ass hard against her body. We neither knocked her bike over as our kissing became more and more passionate.

She took my hand and we walked up the small flight of stairs that led into her apartment. We stopped on the stairs and she pushed me against the wall. She looked around and made sure nobody was looking at us. She lifted up her shirt and gave me a quick peek. She smiled at me as my eyes lit up. She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits were so perfect. I couldn't wait to see her naked.

As soon as we got inside her apartment, she took off her tight leather jacket and threw it on the floor. Her areolas were completely noticeable through her tight white shirt. Her little nipples poked out at me. There was something sexy about how her shirt barely covered her flat tone belly.

"You think I'm hot don't you?" She said, slowly taking off her shades.

I nodded and smiled at her. She leaned forward and kissed my still shaky lips. Her breasts pushed hard against my red blazer. I reached under her shirt and nervously played with her perfect round tits. I had to touch them, they were so perfect. She pushed my hands aside and lifted me up.

Holy hell! She was so strong. It was only when she picked me up of the ground that I noticed how toned her arms were. I wrapped my legs around her hot body. She grabbed my ass with all her strength while we kissed. I was sure she was going to drop me. I wasn't exactly the smallest woman around. I was almost as tall as she was.

I knew she had a reputation but I was still amazed at her insane strength. She kept kissing me, and carried me from the living room to the kitchen. She finally put me up on her marble kitchen counter.

She pulled her small T shirt up over her head, while she wiggled her perfect hips side to side. I could see the kitchen light reflecting on her big Harley belt buckle. She leaned close to me, and pushed her pink nipples in and out of my mouth. I slowly licked her areolas and gently nibbled or perfect pink nipples until they were rock hard. She took off my blazer and threw it on the floor next to her shirt. She gently stroked my long blond hair, and teased her warm tongue in and out of my mouth. I reached down and grabbed her ass, feeling her belt buckle pushing against my crotch.

We teasingly bit each other's lips back and forth. It was so hot and so childish at the same time. She pulled my blouse so hard that the buttons scattered all over her kitchen floor. She turned around and picked them up one by one. She smiled at me, making sure to show off her perfect ass in those tight leather pants, each time she picked one up off the floor.

She stood up next to me and kissed me again. She fumbled trying to get my big black lace bra off. I tried to fold my arms over my bra. I didn't want her to see my sagging breasts. She was so much hotter than I was.

She grabbed my hands and pinned them against the counter behind us. She undid my bra and threw it in the sink. She flicked her warm tongue up and down on my soft nipples. I bit my lip hard as my nipples hardened in her patient mouth. Maybe I wasn't so bad looking after all.

She leaned back and we smiled at each other. We rubbed our breasts together other as we explored each other's soft wet tongues. I was finally feeling comfortable with her.

She grabbed both my hands and pulled my body off the counter. I couldn't believe the meanest toughest chick in the city was on her knees in front of my half naked body.

She slowly teased her lips up and down my soft belly. I quickly undid my pants button and pushed them to the ground. I wanted her to eat my pussy again. She put her head in between my legs, and kissed my inner thighs. I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard as she slowly licked the outside of my granny panties. She could taste my pussy through my panties. I was still wet from the bar.

She reached up and gently squeezed my tits with one hand. She reached inside my panties and gently fingered me her other hand. Usually it hurt when someone fingered me. But this felt so good. I could feel my pussy juice running down both my shaky legs.

I held the counter behind me so I wouldn't fall over. I glanced down at her finger going faster and faster inside my soaking wet panties. She stopped fingering me, and crouched down on her knees. She pulled my wet panties off and shoved them in my mouth.

She held my pussy lips open, and flung her tongue in and out of me. She could hear my soft moans coming from my muffled mouth.

She stood up and pulled the panties out of my mouth. She took the panties out of her mouth and rubbed them all over my pussy while she kissed me. She spun around and pushed her smooth half naked body up against my body. I was so wet that when she pushed against me, I could see a wet spot on the back of her pants. She threw the panties down on to our pile of clothes.

"Pinch them." She begged me.

I reached around and I pinched her pink nipples as hard as I could. She added a bit more tongue as I kissed her from behind. She grabbed my left hand and slowly guided me inside her tight leather pants. I could feel that her clean shaven pussy was already soaking wet. She closed her pants back up and hopped back up on the kitchen counter.

She went to the edge of the counter and spread her legs wide. Her leather boots dangled of the counter, and her beautiful swollen breasts poked out at me.

She grabbed my long blonde hair and pushed my face deep into her crotch. I could feel her belt buckle pressed hard against my forehead. She pressed her leather pants so hard against my face I could barely breathe.

She pushed me aside, and slid back off the counter. She turned around and finally slid her tight leather pants halfway off. She smiled back at me, as she leaned unto the counter. She had the nicest smoothest ass I'd ever seen. She had such a cute tight butthole peeking out between her smooth cheeks.

"Eat my ass you dirty whore." She said, smiling back at me.

She moaned as I licked in and out of her tight little butthole. Fuck, she tasted so good. She reached behind her and shoved my head deep into her ass. She pushed me aside and went back on the counter.

She opened her legs wide, and smiled at me. Her pants were halfway off, and her boots dangled up in the air. I got up on the counter and went on all fours. She pinched her nipples hard while I slowly licked her wet pussy up and down. I flung my tongue quickly up and down on her hard clit.

"Faster, go faster." She begged me, turning beet red.

She grabbed my hair again and shoved me into her pussy. It felt like a small waterfall gushing all over my face. Her face was a glowing pink. I smiled at the puddle of my handiwork on the counter under her ass.

.

We wrapped our shaking bodies tight around each other. Her long thin legs were tucked between my thick thighs. She looked deep into my eyes as we kissed passionately. She slowly was starting to slide her index finger in me

I bit my lip down hard and she slipped her index finger and faster inside me. She stopped and her soft tongue replaced her fingers. She flicked my clit faster and faster with her tongue. She grabbed my neck and choked me as her tongue flung faster and faster.

"Who am I?" She asked, as I pushed her head into my soaking pussy, exploding all over her face.

"You're the baddest bitch in town." I nearly yelled, gasping for air.