The Badlands

Story Info
A night of rough sex.
1.4k words
4.21
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
44 Followers

I often travel to Las Vegas for a bit of fun and relaxation. This is a story of one of those times.

While in Vegas I decided to try a local gay bar named the Badlands. The Badlands was a country bar, small and dark. I happened to be there on a Thursday night around 10p. The bar was not busy, with just a few people scattered about.

There were small groups at two of the tables, and a young Hispanic man a the bar. I chose to sit a few seats down from the Hispanic man and ordered a screwdriver.

I relaxed on the barstool with my drink. I turned and glanced around the bar, and locked eyes with an older gentleman. We exchanged glances several times, but he made no attempts to interact with me. As I am a submissive, I have weakness for take charge alpha males and will seldom make the first move.

I was about halfway through my drink contemplating if this night would be a bust when a brown haired man in his mid twenties walked through the door. He was roughly my age, and only an inch or more taller than me. He had an average body, not muscular nor overweight, and dressed in a nice button up shirt and slacks.

He surveyed the bar as he walked in, and made his way towards me. He asked if he could join me, to which I replied yes. He sat on the barstool to my immediate right, and ordered a beer.

We began to chat and he asked what brought me in. I explained that I was just visiting and had heard about this bar, and thought I'd give it a shot.

I found out that his name was Dave, and he was a local, and came to this bar every once in a while to enjoy a drink. Our conversation grew increasingly flirty as we chatted. He would touch my arm as he spoke, and at one point rested his hand on my thigh. As I voiced no objections he took the opportunity to move his hand over my cock and rub it gently through my pants.

With his hand resting on my crotch he leaned in closer and kissed me on the lips. He told me that he wanted to see my cock fully erect, and took me by the hand and lead me into the bathroom. Once inside he unbuttoned my pants, placed his hand around my cock, and pulled it from my boxers. I was exposed and turned on, precum dribbling from my head.

He asked if I would like to see his, to which I eagerly replied yes. He told me I could, but only back at my hotel. Excitedly I agreed.

We made our way back to my hotel room. I allowed him to enter first and I stepped in behind him. I had barely got the door shut when he quickly pushed me up against the door pinning my arms with his.

Pinning my arms above my head he pressed his body to mine, I could feel his cock swell in his pants, my own already hard and erect. He moved his face close to mine and whispered to me. Tonight you are mine he said, as I felt his hot breath in my ear.

Releasing my hands he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. My face was now directly in front of his crotch. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a massive eight inch cock, it was girthy with a beautiful mushroom head.

He whacked his cock across my cheek and placed the tip of his head against my lips. I parted my lips and eagerly accepted his thick cock into my mouth. He slowly pulled it out and thrust it back in. He did this slowly at first, moving his cock deeper into my mouth with each stroke.

Without warning he placed his hand at the back of my head and pulled my head towards him as he thrust deeply into my mouth. His cock was deep into my throat, I gagged and saliva dripped down the corners of my mouth. My lips were almost to the base of his shaft, he held my head in place as a continued to gag on his cock.

When he released me his cock popped out of my mouth, a string of saliva dripping from his cock, and down my chin. Before I could catch a breath he quickly shoved his member back into my mouth, pulling my head so that this time his entire shaft was in my mouth.

I gagged once again as he held my head in place as he took pleasure in face fucking me. At this point my boxers were wet and dripping with precum. My cock was jumping and twitching, wanting nothing more than to be fucked by this dominant stud.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and wiped it across my face covering it with my own saliva. He ordered me to stand and remove my clothes. I rose and pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it down to the ground. Kicking off my shoes, I then unbuttoned my pants and pulled them and my underwear off in one fluid motion until they were crumpled at my feet.

Dave ordered he back to my knees and I dropped in front of him. He pulled his pants down and off of him completely, leaving only his button down shirt covering his chest.

Dave reached down and raised my chin so I was looking at him. He quickly slapped my across my cheek, it was not painful, but caught me off guard. Before I could think or react his hand was wrapped around my neck and his cock was being shoved into my mouth.

He held me by the throat, the back of my head against the hotel room door, while he plunged his cock into and out of my mouth. He removed his hand from my throat, and pushed his hips forward pinning me against the door, cock buried deep in my throat.

While I was pinned he unbuttoned his shirt exposing a lean chest with neatly trimmed hair. Taking a step back he ordered me to stand, and bend over the bed for him. I rose and walked to the end of the bed, bending so my face lay in the bed, and my ass in the air awaiting his use.

He moved directly behind me, his rough hands caressing my ass. I felt a twinge of pain as he slapped me once, then twice across my right ass cheek. His hands gripped each side of my hips, his cock rubbing against my ass. Thrusting his hips forward, I lost my balance and fell flat on the bed.

He climbed up onto the bed, knees on either side of me. I felt the tip of his cock brushing against my waiting hole. Slowly he pushed the tip inside, allowing my to adjust for a second before pushing in further.

After a few moments he was firmly inside, pulling in and out as he plunged himself deeper and deeper. He continued thrusting in and out until he was able to fully bury his entire shaft inside.

Once inside he grabbed my wrists, raising my arms above my head. Pinning me with both his strength and body. While holding me down he moved his hips to plunge his cock in and out of my hole. Each thrust into me deep and hard driving my ass into the bed, and sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I could feel his cock twitching inside of me. I knew it wasn't long before he exploded.

The grip on my arms relaxed, and I could feel him pull out of me. He rose so that he was back on his knees and flipped me over beneath him.

He moved forward, and plunged his cock into my mouth once again. He began thrusting into my mouth, bucking his hips until his warm seed burst into my mouth and ran down my throat. He held my head in place until I swallowed all of his juices, before releasing me to catch my breath.

Dave took his leave and I cleaned myself up, it was about 1a. Still enough time to take another load, I opened Grindr and looked forward to the rest of my night.

azink
azink
44 Followers