The Balcony

Story Info
Matt decides that Janine needs a massage.
3.1k words
4.47
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine's jaw dropped as they pulled up to the resort. When her boyfriend said that they were going away for the weekend, she had not imagined anything this lavish!

Her excitement only grew as they checked in and walked to their room. She checked out the balcony and Matt slid in behind her, running his hands down her side to cross in front of her just under her breasts and drawing her in for a hug to which she could feel his semi-hard cock already.

"I've arranged an in-room massage for you this afternoon." He whispered into her ear.

She looked puzzled at first thinking that the resort was already a big deal; now this?

Turning in his embrace she looked at him, "we were supposed to spend time together, honey."

Smiling he said, "I do have a conditio."

Raising his eyebrows. "I plan to watch you get that massage".

Janine's expresion was surprised but upon thinking about it, it was not as surprising as she thought.

She knew his ultimate fantasy was to watch her being intimate with someone else. They had never really talked about it as a reality.

Timidly she responded, "This sounds exciting."

Thinking this was an interesting start to their weekend. He's put a lot of thought into this.

Later, She finished her bath in the hugest tub she'd ever seen, she could hear the masseuse arrive.

She came out from the apartment sized bathroom in just a robe to find him setting up on the balcony and she froze.

While the balcony was spacious, with a beautiful view. It was mostly private, but not completely. The Massage table seemed centered as if on a stage. If someone was to look from the driving range they might see if they were using binoculars and if they knew what to look for.

Realizing that she was overthinking this new erotic challenge, she needed to act on her own words she used for Matt, "don't think; just do."

Pulling herself together and shrugged it off.

She would be mostly under a sheet anyway. Right?...

She walked out the rest of the way onto the balcony.

Matt stepped forward, "This is David, your Masseuse."

David; a tall, muscular man, with glacier blue eyes. His gaze completely put her at ease.

"A pleasure to meet your... acquaintance." David spoke, and with a twinkle in his eye.

"I am thinking that this is going to be a pleasure," David said quietly from the side and only then did she remember he was there, even though she introduced them a moment ago. How can someone captivate you so fast and with a glance?

David excused himself stepped inside to wash his hands and allow her to get on the table.

Matt's eyes widened upon realizing that she was completely naked under her robe.

She winked and laughed, "Panties get in the way when a masseuse works on my lower back and thighs."

She stepped onto a stepstool next to the table and lowered her front onto the table.

The sun had warmed the towels and the relaxing actually began to take place already

Matt began covering her body with the sheet which contrasted in tempurature from the towels below and this caused an interesting sensation.

Her face through the hole provided, she noticed a mirror, on an angle similar to one at a shoe store, placed on the floor, no doubted by Matt, so that he can see her face.

She smiled a nervous smile and realized that this comforted her and for him because he wanted assurance that she was comfortable.

David walked back onto the balcony. She could see Matt nod to David and David lowered the sheet exposing her back and started working on her neck and scalp. With the heat of the sun and the firm touch of David she began to further relax and forget her tension over Matt watching and the balcony.

She could see the anticipation in Matt's eyes as she felt David's hands move lower, folding the sheet down as he went. He began to work her tense shoulders and upper back.

The oil he used was deliciously warm and smelled of vanilla, peppermint and a hint of sage. He worked down her back, and along her sides, his hands brushing the sides of her breasts, causing her nipples to harden.

She realized this massage was different then every one she had before and that that touch was somehow not an accident and surprised that how much she welcomed it.

Thinking now she remembered Matt had only had a massage only once before. This was ALL new to him.

David worked his magic hands down to lower her lower back, his thumbs hitting the even the knots she had not known about that had accumulated recently with the stress her life provides.

Still looking at Matt, the feel of David's hands, whose thumbs pressed just past where her panties would sit and she blushed as a barely audible groan of desire escaped her lips at how amazing everything felt.

She was so relaxed at this point that she hadn't even noticed that the sheet had been worked low enough to completely expose her ass until she felt his hands massaging her there.

His hands cupped the top of the globes of her ass, and his thumbs running his thumbs down from her backbone towards the bottom of her cheeks. She told herself she should stop him, but it felt so amazing that she hesitated as she felt her body respond in a way it never had in any massage she had before.

Glancing at Matt, and could see his excitement. He was not surprised, and then knew he planned this.

She just tried to relax and let herself enjoy it; but relax was so hard when you were tense with anticipation. As his massage deepened, she held her breath as his oil slicked thumbs pressed between her glutes and passed directly over her anal ring. Rather than tense up, as she normally would have, her legs parted as if on their own accord, further encouraging this new naughty exploration.

His Fingers so well lubricated with the massage oil and the peppermint in the oil began an even newer sensation that she had to adjust to. She could feel the wetness forming between her legs that was going to demand attention; and fast.

Sliding his fingers up the globes of her gluteus then back into the crack of her ass,

David applied slight pressure with one finger, and two others massaging the outside, the pressure seemingly pulling the ring of the hole open.

Her gasp and shudder surprised her, her hips began to lift up to his finger, encouraging him to go farther but he resisted; keeping it on the outside of the ring. He massaged her in a way that she never knew was possible. She was so excited and the heat between her legs was now demanding attention as she began to writhe even more. It was only then that

David removed the pressure and eventually the finger from the tender assault of her rarely explored hole.

He continued the massage on her ass before moving down her thighs to her calves and feet.

"Come to the table Sir." David said to Matt in a soft, commanding deep voice.

She felt as though the men talking as if she was in another room, though they were right next to her. Her excitement was even numbing her hearing. She was so excited that she was scared she could not control herself. She had never felt this way before.

Soon she felt Matt's AND David's hands on her. They both worked on a side.

They repeated the process of moving down her body always touching, always applying pressure.

She found herself in ecstasy, completely naked, on the balcony with two men applying their whole attention to her, drawing a climax ever closer.

The touches began to slow and David told Matt to continue.

David stepped away and she could vaguely hear running water in another room.

When he returned his deep voice told Matt "Help her to roll over onto her back."

She rolled her back onto Matts arms, his strength holding her, to remain on the table. The whole time she was never without skin on skin contact with David or Matt.

She had not had an orgasm, in fact she wanted to in the worst way and even in front of David too. God she was so worked up.

David leaned forward to splay her hair outward as to not get caught under her, or to get oil in her hair.

There was an unspoken look between the men and Matt walked backwards to his seat.

She eyed Matt as he backed away. Seeing his condition in his shorts she knew this was exciting for him too. There was a definite Wet spot on his kakis now.

She had a flash of excitement realizing that she was now totally uncovered and available to David.

Looking at Matt she could see him looking at her in a way she never saw before. The desire in his eyes was to much to behold.

She wanted to jump him. This excitement was intense.

David once again began to massage her scalp and run his fingers through her hair. The motions of his fingers on her head relaxed her. Her eyes closed from the sensations from this sexy mans hands.

She surprised herself and found herself wanting this mans attention to be directed to her vagina. She wanted a finger, hell his dick inside her. God She felt so hot now, she squeezed her thighs together only to discover that the tensing of her muscles there only made the desire worse.

David's hands began to start down and he pulled an arm out from her side and rested it on his chest palm out.

His touch was incredible as he worked tension that she didn't even know was in her arms out of her body. When he finished massaging her left arm with even the tips of her fingers being worked on he placed the now rubbery arm on the table next to her, running his fingers from the front of her shoulder and running the hand along the upper part of her chest just grazing her top of her breasts until he was now on the right side of the table.

She glanced over at Matt who was now standing, his member obviously engorged and wanting attention. Their eyes met and their gazes never wavered, always looking into each others soul.

David worked on her other arm while she stared at Matt who eagerly watched with anticipation.

She took a moment to glance at this beautiful man doing things to her and her hand resting on his chest, then she looked back at her loving Matt. She was surprised when he raised his eyebrows with a nod of encouragement she couldn't take much more of this.

As David worked his magic on her fingers she began to build up her confidence.

"Don't think just do," the mantra she whispered the words she taught Matt to overcome his overthinking when it came to explaining his fantasies. It was her turn.

Damn.

When David began to lower her arm she took control of her own body for the first time in this beautiful massage. She lowered her hand to the bottom David's untucked scrub and, for a change, felt him intake his breath as she brushed the skin near the top of his scrubs, she placed her palm on his lower stomach slid her hand that was now covered in oil up to the most perfect abs she had ever felt, now wishing to see. She pulled him closer, and he welcomed her touch on his chest. She stroked his chest and felt his nipples match hers in hardening. She knew he was as hard as a rock by looking at the outline of his cock through the scrubs and leaking profusely, leaving an obvious wet stain on his scrub bottoms.

David, now also excited, surprised her by removing his scrub top while she loosened the cloth knot holding his scrub bottoms up and letting them fall to the ground.

Standing there in a bikini bottom underwear, his member confined to a thin layer of cloth, actually dripped with his pre-cum.

She was now breathing heavy.

Knowing he was to be "in charge" David, reaching up to her hand placed it in his and then drew it to his lips. He kissed each fingertip then drew her middle finger into his mouth and gently sucked.

She actually shuddered. She swore her vagina actually excreted her wetness down to the pad of the table. She was fully aroused.

He placed her hand to her side and she felt herself holding onto the side of the table with her other hand. He began again with more oil and rubbing her sides and then down her stomach.

"I need more!" she said her chest was now heaving.

She needed release. His hands, his warm magic hands worked lower to just over the top of her mound. They worked their way down the side to her thighs and worked her legs and feet like he did the back.

She couldn't take much more of this.

Standing there looking at David, she hadn't noticed Matt stepping up to her on her other side. She felt his lips on her earlobe and shuddered. She felt David slide his hand up her thigh and then again to the upper part of her mound again. He worked each of his thumbs down either side of her folds. The oil, her wetness, the scent of the oils. Matts oiled hands now reached up to cup one then the other breast and she felt her nipples tighten even harder.

She couldn't believe the intensity of sensations and was so close to her release.

Her breathing was now as if she was running.

Matt cupped both her breasts and slightly pinched each nipple as David then slid two fingers along the inside of her pussy lips expertly but not touching her clit or her entrance.

This caused her to grasp at both of her lovers arms and hold her hands tightly on their arms, as she thrust her hips forward and only then did David's first finger enter her for the first time.

He let the finger enter and began to draw his finger upwards along the area of her G-spot and she ground her hips to meet his thrusts. Adding a second finger she began to quiver with her first orgasm.

Matt touching her breasts and nipples their gaze never faltering she lost control and she came with such force and intensity as the just small orgasm she just felt that she felt as though the world blacked out

As her breathing returned to normal she was aware again of her vulnerability, feeling now only gentle a touch from the men but upon seeing Matt's eyes locked on hers she began to calm. He leaned lower and whispered, "are you okay?"

All she could do is nod yes.

She lifted her head slightly and saw the pressure she felt on her thigh was David slowly rubbing her, never letting her go without touch.

Matt knew the desire he saw in her eyes. She wanted more but no words could form the questions she wanted to ask.

Seeing her mind working he whispered, "The next step is up to you, as long as you are with me, we are okay." He smiled at her, "Do as you please, don't think, just do."

She turned her head to see David standing beside her. His cock still encased in his pre-cum stained wetness showing his excitement.

She lowered her hand from his arm to the top of his underwear to which he took a sharp intake of breath. She pulled his cock out from the confines of the fabric and pulled him towards her head, pulling him by his cock. She wanted to taste him. W

hen his bulbous head was near, she parted her lips and drew him into her salivating mouth. She felt hands again going south as Matt now began to rub her cleft.

David must have been excited too because he began to slightly thrust his cock forward. She raised her hand to stroke what she couldn't fit into her mouth only releasing her hand to cup his swaying balls to give them attention.

Remembering something she had done with Matt in the past for his excitement, and hers too in fact, she rested his balls on her wrist and she slid her finger along his perineum to the outside his hole.

She let his cock slip from her mouth and looked him in his now bulging eyes and said, "On my face? Or should I Swallow?"

The worked up frustration, his release so near he didn't even have time to warn her. She felt first the throbbing in in her hand the first twitches of his member as the first rope of cum landed from her cheek across her mouth to her other cheek and shoulder. She then put as much of him into her mouth as she dared and for the first time in her life actually didn't mind the feeling of semen filling her mouth, especially as Matt was now with his fingers inside her and his tongue rotating around her clit, sending sensations to her core and causing her to suck harder on the now spent member in her mouth and for the first time heard David loose control and actually growling with pleasure.

All of her senses peaked and she climaxed from Matt's tongue and fingers deftly working her body in a way that only he knows she likes.

Spent, she closed her eyes and when she became aware of her surroundings again she felt a warm washcloth being used to clean her up.

She couldn't move, and she realized the washing of her body, her face and was only vaguely aware of Matt picking her up and the seemingly long journey to the bathroom where he placed her in the most comfortably warm tub of water.

Matt bathed, dried and then carried her seemingly limp body to the bed.

She was only slightly aware of being carried to the bed, as if in a dream.

When she awoke, she was aware that it was dark. She must have slept for so long.

Looking around there was no sign of David, only Matt sitting in the chair watching her with desire on his face and knowing the events of the evening were far from over.

Unbeknownst to either of them, someone did see them on the balcony and was now relieving her frustrations on their lover.